Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Nude Vacation Fun

"True story of a couple’s naked fun with four guys on a hotel rooftop."

58
18 Comments 18
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Holy Fuck, tingles shot from the base of my spine and a wave of heat engulfed my body as blood engorged my cock to full hardness. I lay with my back to my wife, she was unaware the guy in the sunbed beside us had reached over and taken hold of her precious. I’d encouraged him by admiring his semi-hard phallus. My conscience screamed stop while my body cried holy-fuck. She knew I was bi-curious, but this was the first time anything like this had happened in her presence and I was worried about her reaction.

The Gran Canarian resorts of Playa del Ingles and Maspalomas are famous for their nude beaches. Being passionate about getting our clothes off, you can imagine our excitement when we discovered not only did we have a great beach to show off on, our hotel had a naturist solarium on its roof. 

High winds sandblasting sunbathers made the beach unbearable, so the shaded hotel rooftop offered a perfect alternative. 

Our first afternoon there, we shared the roof with three or four couples and a small gathering of single men. With only twenty to twenty-five sunbeds, space was at a premium and the beds were within arm’s reach of each other. Not really a problem, as any nudists will tell you, being naked breaks down all barriers and we had an enjoyable afternoon catching rays and chatting to those close by. 

The following afternoon, we returned to find we were the only couple sharing the rooftop with four single men. We chose two vacant beds alongside a well-endowed single guy we had seen the previous day. My wife lay to my right while he was to my left. Another, on a bed aligned with our feet, had an unrestricted view between my wife's legs. To her right, a little further away, lay the remaining two. 

My Asian wife has a great body, naturally tanned, shapely 36C boobs with thumbnail-sized nipples. Her beautifully contoured thighs are like runways guiding the eye to her fully lasered pussy, as bare and innocent looking as the day she was born.

Aware that the four gents were watching from behind their shades, I took my time applying sun cream making sure her breasts and nipples got the extra attention they deserve. She loves to show off so when I eased her legs apart to give her hairless mound a good layer of protection, she nonchalantly spread them as wide as possible so all could see. 

Settling down to soak in the sun, the gentle breeze cooled us as we read our chosen books. Occasionally, I'd glance over the top of my kindle to admire her perky breasts glistening in the sunlight. I never tire of admiring her perfect nipples, large, sexy and so sensitive she can orgasm by just having them teased. I smiled knowingly as I noticed her legs were askew, her inner pink folds soaking in the heat of the sun. She loves showing off her pussy and when she's feeling horny on the beach, exposing herself to a passing hunk is one of her favorite teases. 

Taking a break from reading, a movement caught my eye. I looked up to see the dark-skinned guy opposite admiring my wife’s display. He had turned on his side to face her and was brazenly massaging his seven-inch salami. I could hardly blame him, her legs were unashamedly spread wide. In one hand she held a book while the other innocently rested on her inner thigh close to her perfection. She knew exactly the effect it would have and he was happy to show his appreciation. 

From behind the safety of my sunglasses, I discretely checked to see if the guy alongside me had noticed. He had, his eyes were shifting from my wife to the other guy's cock, and back to me as he gauged my reaction. He must have liked what he saw, for he started to get a riser too. 

Erections are contagious, the other two cocks were in the same predicament. Their glassy-eyed owners slowly pumping blood into their totems as they watched events unfold.  The afternoon was hotting up, and I could feel blood swelling my pussy-pleasurer too.

CarlieCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarlieCandy

In a semi-erect state, I turned towards the guy next to me. He was fully grown and seemed to appreciate my admiring glances of his marvelous weapon, and what a firearm it was, an inch longer and thicker than my eight inches with and a huge circumcised purple crown that would look amazing forcing its way into any orifice, hers or mine. The thought brought me to full hardness. 

With a knowing smile on his face, he reached out and took hold of my stiffness. My heart raced and I moaned with pleasure as he eased my foreskin back. Wow! This felt so bad. I wanted this to happen so much, but I was worried about her reaction. She knew I was bi-curious, I’d come out to her long ago, but this was the first time anything like this had happened. My nervousness made it even more intense and I didn't want to keep it to myself. I rolled onto my back so she could see. 

I breathed a sigh of relief when she giggled and raised her eyebrows approvingly. I gave her my best boyish grin, shrugged my shoulders, and shivered with delight as he sunk his hot mouth onto my joystick. She gasped, I groaned and watched with delight as she lifted her wet fingers from between her legs and showed me. She was as turned on as I was. Her eyes followed mine as we checked out the other guys. They were all massaging their not-so-large erections, eager to see what would happen next.

Supertan acted first; salami in hand, he swaggered across, sat on the bottom of her sunbed, and placed his hand on her calf. She did not pull away and her pussy smiled at him invitingly. We’ve had non-bi MMF threesomes before and it always excites me to watch her reaction as she’s touched for the first time. We all watched in anticipation as in slow circles, he gently ran his hand towards her glistening pussy. She gasped, throwing her head back delightfully as he made contact. With a sighing moan, she opened her legs wider and his fingers disappeared inside her his thumb coming to rest on her swollen clit. Gyrating her hips in rhythm with his finger fucking her hands raised to her sensitive nipples, two inverted fingers pinched them tightly as the thumbs teased their swollen peaks. She glanced over to Weeny and Whang her look pleading for help. 

I was so turned on. With the taboo of public sex and the intensity of having a hot mouth wrapped around my cock I knew I would not last long. Reaching over, I took hold of his mighty weapon. My finger's struggling to meet around his girth. Extremely large cocks are difficult to fill with blood as he was like this; fully erect but still soft to the touch if that makes sense. Squeezing his shaft, I milked it to force blood into the head. With each stroke, the tip grew darker. As he groaned in appreciation, the vibration on my cock caused my arse to pucker, orgasm fast approaching. 

At that moment, the stiff door to the roof rattled. Was it hotel staff? did they have a hidden camera? A starburst of flesh sprang from our beds. Everyone rolled onto their stomachs while salami rushed back to his bed, making it just as a couple crashed the reluctant door open and walked out onto the roof. Damn them, I was cumming, the first spurts shooting onto my towel. 

Needless to say. I had to lay in a wet patch, and there were no more erections that afternoon. 

Later, in our room. We fucked hard fantasizing about what could have happened. She said she was so turned on she was ready to fuck them all. 

So was I. 

Public sex is exciting and the risk adds to the thrill. Unfortunately, it doesn’t always turn out the way you expect, what can you do but smile and look forward to next time, that’s life. Que sera, sera.

Published 
Written by ANcpl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments