Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Drunken Night

"We took a break, I broke in your friend."

28
1 Comment 1
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Names were changed and not all events happened but how I wish that all did"

This is one of my favorite memories from my past, and possibly the best sex of my life.

One night while my girlfriend and I were fighting, we ended up taking a break from each other, even though we still lived together with her brother and her best friend.

We were all drinking and just trying to relax. My girlfriend Rachel and I were on break and she decided to go to bed early. Her brother, Mark, also fell asleep early on the couch in the living room.

Feeling like I just needed to talk, I went to find my best friend, just to unwind for the night. I found her outside on the back porch sitting in the cool breeze.

We were both pretty heavily intoxicated, but enjoying each other’s company and the conversations that followed while continuing to drink. As I stood up and put both my hands on either side of her chair, Rose got a look in her eye that I’d not seen before. She was horny, due to the relaxing conversation? Or just the alcohol? Who knows? Probably both. The events that followed were worth every moment.

As I leaned in, Rose said, “You should go..”

I said, “Oh yea? Why’s that?”

Rose said. “If you don’t, I might regret it.”

Then she started pulling at my hands, not sure what she was going to do, I resisted letting go of my grip on the chair.

Rose said, “You’re so strong.”

I said, “Maybe not that strong.”

As I release my grip from the chair, she takes my hand and starts rubbing my palm against her pussy. No longer fighting what she wants, I let her. Then I add a little more pressure and assist her movements. Rose pulls her shorts waistband open and taking my hand by the wrist shoves it inside to rub her bare pussy.

I allow it, enjoying her smooth mound. I rub my fingers between her lips and over her clit. I was truly enjoying this girl in the moment. The cool air blowing through the back porch let me know my thighs were getting wet. I knew where my excitement level was, and followed it.

I said, “Can I see it?”

Rose, without saying a word, lifted her hips and shuffled her shorts down and off. I’m now kneeling between her legs, looking right at one of the most beautiful pussies I’d ever seen.

I said, “Damn, it looks beautiful!”

Rose said, “Wanna taste it?”

I said, “Can I?!?”

Rose scoots down in the chair, her butt mostly hanging off at this point, and I lean in to sample what was clearly offered. I started with a sniff inches away. No offending odor, but it smells quite sweet and looks very wet. I lean in further to take my taste, and as I run my tongue through her folds tracing her labia she grabs the back of my head and holds it there. Clearly, she’s enjoying the stimulation I’m giving her, so I continue past my taste. I start to elongate my licks, rubbing my tongue from her pert little starfish, to her clit and back again. As my tongue touches her rear door for the first time she shudders under me and moans her approval.

I take a second to give her a proper rim job, listening to her moans and following to increase her pleasure. Then I suck my thumb and press it against her rear door and add slight pressure to replace my tongue so that I may continue back on her clit. As I circle her clit with my tongue, she wraps my hair between her fingers and stills my head over her clit. I suck it into my mouth.

Rose reacted with, “Oh my god!”

And bucked her hips forward pushing the tip of my thumb into her rear passage to the first knuckle while holding her clit firmly in my mouth.

Rose had my head firmly in her control and starts rocking her pelvis on my face, pushing her clit in and out of my mouth. I was enjoying the face fuck and decided to put my other hand to use. I slid my idle hand first from atop her mons slowly rubbing up her belly then grabbing at one of her tits beneath her shirt.

Rose moaned and whimpered, “Oh god, John, yesss!”

I started rolling her nipple between my fingers and kneading her breast with my palm, all the while Rose is getting into a slow rhythm rocking her pussy into my face. After her moans slow a little, I slide my hand from her back door and start slowly sliding my fingers across her very wet vaginal entrance. Realizing she was so wet, I let her clit slide from my lips momentarily to suck her whole pussy in my mouth and part her labia with my tongue to get all the accumulated juices I could gather. Rose again bucked hard and moaned softly.

While groping Rose’s right tit with my left hand and refocusing my mouth on her clit, I reopened her vaginal entrance for my right hand. I stuck my index and middle finger in, palm up, and used just the tips for upward pressure just inside her entrance. I got no immediate reaction, but knowing the feeling, I knew I had the right spot. I changed my focus from her clit to her urethral passage and started licking across it, then full-on sucking on it. Her pelvic movements became urgent and her grip on my head tightened. Rose quickly became frantic and pounded my face, then shoved my face hard into her pussy. I collected and drank my reward for a job well done. Rose squirted in my mouth. Several mouthfuls were added while running through her orgasm. I slowed my rhythm with my right hand, flattened my fingers, and moved at a more soothing pace. Rose’s head was back, and her grip finally loosened. She passed out from the intensity of her orgasm.

SelenaCutiee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SelenaCutiee

After slowly licking up and down Rose’s crevice, sucking out all remaining juices I could, I pulled my dick out and slowly started rubbing across her clit and through her labia, stroking just the head through her pussy.

After only a couple of minutes, Rose started to stir and moan again. She looked down in shock at the size of my member, then in an almost whisper.

Rose says, “In! I need it in!!”

So I slowly angle the head between her lips and start to rock in and out of her pussy. Using my right thumb to massage her clit, while using my left hand to grope and angle her right nipple into my mouth. I slow my motions to a patient rhythm and add slight pressure to her clit with my thumb and making slow circles. After just a couple minutes of using the top two to three inches of my dick, Rose starts to buck wildly and squirts all over my abdomen, crotch, and soaking my pants that were still around my knees. Her explosive orgasm sets me off and I pull out to empty my balls into my pants which are already soaked in her cum.

I finish milking the tip quickly to reinsert my member and go all the way in. I start taking smooth, slow, and deep strokes, allowing Rose to come down from her orgasm. Rose didn’t realize I had cum as well. After a few long strokes, Rose regained her composure.

Rose grabs my shoulders, pushes me back onto my back, and straddles my waist saying,

“It’s my turn to play!”

As she puts her hands on my chest and starts to ride in full-length strokes, Rose’s eyes are on mine as I watch my member enter and re-emerge from her wanton slit. Wanting more of a reaction, Rose sits completely down. Without giving time for Rose to speak, I start to flex my member inside making it swell then slowly releasing my contraction.

Rose moans, “Ahhh, you can do that?!”

Then I grab her waist and slowly rock her back and forth as she leans forward letting her tits fall on both sides of my head. As I shove myself inside I suck her left nipple in my mouth rocking her hard and fast on my pelvis.

Rose pauses momentarily on the upstroke and reaches back grabbing the base of my dick. She licks her lips and aims my mushroom head straight for her pulsing star. With a slight giggle, she sits down, leans back, and starts rubbing her pussy while riding my cock in a rapid fever.

Rose increases her pace and moans louder, then suddenly plants her ass down hard erupting in another squirt that sprays a long arch into my face, chest, and in my mouth, and across my stomach.

After much pleasure and the taste of her sex, I erupt ropes of cum for the second time, but in her ass. This causes her to squirt a little more. Rose, still not satisfied with the outcome says,

“Aww, you made a mess!”

Then gets up and mounts my face positioning her ass over my mouth and squats down saying,

“Your mess, you can have it! Open up.”

I open my mouth as she sits her sphincter to my mouth. I enclose my mouth around it, sucking my cum from her ass and cleaning her. I finish with a rim job.

Then she rocks her butt back positioning her pussy over my mouth and saying,

“Here too, naughty boy..”

Then rests her pussy inside my mouth. I encircle the inside of her pussy with my tongue while rubbing her clit with my nose. Then I started wagging my head from side to side. I slowly start applying pressure to her clit. Rose wants to cum but mid moan cries out,

“Aww I’ve gotta pee, but I don’t wanna go.”

Then tries to move to get up. At this point, I grab her hips and hold her in place.

Rose remarks, “Huh?! If you don’t let me go I’m gonna pee right here!”

Not letting go, I hold Rose in place. I don’t stop for a second. I continue to rub my face through her mons as she squeaks, then lets go giggling and moaning. Rose also undergoes her biggest orgasm, while peeing in my mouth and imagining the mess she’s making.

She continues rocking her pussy on my face, expecting a huge puddle beneath my head which causes a string of orgasms.

After regaining a little strength, Rose stands up to admire the mess she imagined. Only to see there isn’t one! I didn’t miss a drop!

Rose gasps, “What?!? You naughty boy! Did you drink it all?!?”

I responded, “Mmhmm, sooo sweet.” While licking my lips.

Rose says, “Cute party trick, I’ll have to use you again sometime!”

She winks, grabs her shorts, and walks inside to her room.

Unfortunately, that last act leaves my dick alive again and this time I’m alone and only have myself to pound it out while recounting the pleasures of the night…

Published 
Written by Drawg84
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments