Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Home: Part 4

"Getting the new patio cover"

6
2 Comments 2
6.4k Views 6.4k
2.6k words 2.6k words
During the winter months we decided to extend the patio cover to finish off the back yard. We arranged a couple of bid interviews, and began to discuss how the situations would go, trying to figure out something different than she'd done before, during our other projects.We settled on an approach that wasn't as blatant as her previous episodes, but would reach the same conclusions, more or less.

On the day the first estimator showed up she was totally clothed, wearing a nice sweater and slacks, with high heels. The guy came to the door and was taken to the living room and seated on the couch while they chatted. After she discussed her expectations for the cover, he showed her some photos that demonstrated roofing, trim, and the types of support she could pick from.

I opened and closed the back door as though I was just entering the house. I called out to her and she replied that she was in the living room with the gentleman from the patio cover company.

I walked in, shook his hand as she introduced us, and sat on the other end of the couch. I mentioned that she looked exceptionally nice, adding that I was a little surprised at her attire. She actually blushed as she told the guy that she normally wore little or nothing around the house. He nodded but didn't react otherwise.

He commented that he was sorry that his visit had forced her to dress differently than she normally preferred, and said that he could come back another time if that would help. She thanked him for his courtesy but said no, that she'd like to get something done about the patio cover.

I perked up and said, “Are you easily embarassed or offended?”

He hesitantly said that he was not overly sensitive about most things. I said that she could dress more comfortably if it wouldn't be a problem for him, and then we could get on with the discussion. He said that would be fine with him, and as she stood up to go change she told him thank you for his consideration. She said she'd be back in a minute.

When she'd left the room, he said that my wife seemed to be a very nice, very attractive lady. I thanked him, adding that, as she didn't wear much around the house, that made it very pleasant for me. He laughed and said that he could see where that might be an advantage.

As we sat there talking, she came back to join us. She was still wearing her high heels, but had taken off everything else and put on a lace beach jacket that had half-sleeves and covered her to mid-thigh. The lace pattern on the jacket was very open, which allowed the color of her nipples and the hair on her pussy to be quite apparent, if not in plain view.

“Is this okay, or is it too much?” she asked as she stood in front of her chair.

He looked her up and down, and said it was a great outfit as far as he was concerned. I just smiled at her and nodded my agreement. She grinned and asked if we'd like something to drink, then headed for the kitchen to get something for us.

In a few minutes she returned with a tray of mugs filled with hot coffee, sweetener and cream. As she walked toward us, I noticed that the jacket had only one button fastened at waist level, and when she walked the front opened with each step far enough to flash her pussy. When I glanced at our 'friend', he was definitely taking in the view.

He turned to me and said, “If I had a lady hanging around my house, looking that good all the time, I would never get to work, and I would never get anything done around the house.”

I grinned and Pat thanked him for the compliment. She told him that during the hotter part of the year, she probably wouldn't be wearing anything, adding that the patio cover was going to save her from being broiled alive when she was outside.

I said that when the lawn guys come by, we always get a great job and they take their time if she's out there while they're working. He chuckled, adding that he wished he'd come during the hot time of the year, 'cause he imagined that the 'scenery' would be spectacular.

She thanked him again, then looked at me expectantly. I told her that I'd turn the thermostat down and she could do whatever she wanted, to be as comfortable as possible.

She gave me her best innocent grin and said, “Are you sure?”

“Why not,” I said, “it's not like you haven't done it before.” 

She said okay, so I went to the thermostat and turned the heat down. I went back and sat down as she stood up and unbuttoned the jacket, sliding it off her arms and tossing it over the back of the chair. She asked if either of us would like a refill on our coffee, and when we said sure, she walked out to the kitchen.

He didn't miss a jiggle of her ass as she walked away, nor a quiver of her tits when she returned with the coffee pot. When she'd served us, she went back to the kitchen, returning to sit in her chair where she pulled her left foot up, under her right knee. That, of course, gave him a great view of her pussy from about six feet away.

He sat there staring at her for a minute or so, then told her she was absolutely gorgeous clothed, and that he had no words to describe how great she looked, nude.

She told him that was good to hear, because she didn't want to have to be miserable while the work was being done, “...unless that won't be okay for some reason? My being naked?”

He assured her that she could be naked anytime she wanted to, and that it would be okay when the patio cover was being installed. He finished his estimate, gave us our copy, and said he hoped to hear from us.

I let him out the front door as she took the tray and mugs to the kitchen. I walked up to her and hugged her from behind, squeezing her tits and shoving my crotch into her ass. I told her that she was an amazing actress and that she'd carried off the whole thing to a T.

She rubbed her ass against me and said that if she couldn't get an Oscar for her performance, she'd settle for some cock - if I was up for that. She held onto the edge of the sink and I held onto her hips as I humped her pussy for the next few minutes until we both finished. Then we took a nap before the kids came home, and did it again when we woke up.

The next guy who came over missed the boat entirely. He was nasty blunt with his comments and showed no hint of appreciation for what she did, or why, when she went to the lace jacket. We never got to the part where she served us because I told him he was an asshole and ordered him to leave the property. I can get real intense with guys who try to intimidate me, which he did, but most can't handle what they try to dish out. I'd learned a long time ago that the dangerous ones didn't talk.

AlisaBerg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlisaBerg

They just did it. He was gone and that was pretty much it.

After that situation we said to heck with it and called the first guy and gave him the job. The following Monday he arrived about half an hour ahead of his crew, joining us for coffee before they arrived. Pat was wearing the lace jacket with the center button closed, as she'd done on his first visit. She told him that she didn't want to be totally naked when his crew showed up, so she could get comfortable with the idea of being nude around a group of guys.

I almost choked on my coffee when she said that, but managed to keep myself from laughing and spoiling her... presentation.

When the crew arrived he went outside to help them get started. The first phase was to build a form and get ready to pour a slab which would extend our existing patio by about eight feet. When it was done it would be big enough to roller skate on. Once that was done, set and cured, the pillars and cover would be framed in and roofing would complete the job. He told us that today's crew would be here to get the slab poured, and that we would have a new gang to do the actual cover next week.

He suggested that she not go outside naked while the form was being built and the slab poured, but she might take off her robe and occasionally peek out the Arcadia door to see what was going on. That way, the guys would get to see her naked, and she'd get to show off for them. It was obvious that he'd figured out what her game was.

As the guys started the form, he and I chatted and I suggested he tell his guys what to expect, if he hadn't already done so. He said that he hadn't, and that I was probably right. He got their attention and told them that the lady of the house didn't like to wear clothes, and that they should expect to see her naked, in the house, while they were there working.

There were four of them and they were looking at me when he was finished talking to them. I laughed and told them that they could look at my wife all they wanted to, so long as they were courteous and acted like gentlemen. They seemed to like that, and got back to their work.

The form didn't take any time at all, and was completed half an hour before the truck was due to enter our alley and pour the mud. She came to the door with a handfull of mugs and a pot of coffee, and asked if anyone wanted a cup while they waited.

She was naked, and the guys were all grinning as they lined up at the door while she served each of them. Once we all had our cups, she said it was too cold to be standing there with the door open, so I pushed it shut and she walked off to the kitchen. The guys were babbling about how great she was built and how cute she was, so I assurred them that they would be seeing all of her again before they left.

The truck arrived and the chute was set up to deliver the mud to the form, over the alley wall. Pat came to the closed door and watched as the form filled up and the guys began to trowel the surface. As each guy noticed her standing there, they waved and she grinned and waved back.

She opened the door and asked if she was going to get to put her footprint in the cement and the guys assurred her that she could do that. The driver finished the delivery, packed up the chute after hosing it clean in the alley, and before he pulled out, he came through the gate and asked where the lovely lady was at.

I went to the door and hollered at Pat, telling her the truck driver wanted to get a look at her before he left. She came to the door with a mug of coffee in her hand and shook hands with the guy, who was checking out her body. She offered him the mug, which he took, sipping on it as he continued his inspection.

She giggled and asked if she passed his check list, and he assurred her that she did. She did a little turn so he could see her ass too. He was having trouble drinking the coffee. And breathing. LOL!

He finally had to leave, reluctantly, and one of the guys said that if she was going to “leave an impression” now would be a good time. She walked out the door and over to the newly poured slab. The guys were all gathered around her, and when she said she'd like to put something into the concrete other than her foot, they all waited, grinning silently and waiting for what she was going to say next.

She asked them if they could give her a hand so that she could put her tits in the fresh mud. The coffee cups hit the ground and they closed in, picking her up by her thighs and arms, face down. Carefully they lowered her until her nipples went into the mud, then lowered her a bit more until there were two nice round impressions that would be there almost forever.

They stood her up and two of the guys start rubbing her tits with fresh shop rags, cleaning off the concrete before it set up. She was jabbering about how much fun that was, and inviting the crew into the house for a last cup of coffee before they left.

Me and the five guys were in the kitchen, drinking coffee and watching her wash her tits over the sink. She found a lotion bottle and stood there massagging her chest as they watched. She was grinning and making a real project out of what she was doing; her nipples were so hard and dark I thought they'd fall off! 

Finally, the boss said it was time to clear out. He thanked Pat for being such a great hostess and said he spoke for the whole crew when he said that she was totally hot. The guys made noises in agreement as they filed past her and out the front door.

Before he walked out, the boss told us he'd see us in a few days, when the slab was set and ready for the next phase. Pat asked him if she should have the jacket on when his crew arrived, or would it be okay to just be naked? He said that it was her call, but that he personally enjoyed it when she was nude, and was sure the next crew would feel the same way. She said okay, adding that it was her aim to please.

When he was gone too, she came over and hugged me. With her arms around me, she looked up and said, “Are you disappointed that I didn't fuck anyone?”

“Absolutely not,” I replied. “Having five strangers see you naked, and watching them dip your tits in the cement was really exciting - as you can see, no doubt.”

I was referring to the hard-on that was bulging in my pants. She gave me a dreamy smile, unzipped my pants and pulled my cock out.

“When all those guys picked me up and dunked me, I thought I was going to get off right there. My pussy is so wet that if you don't fuck it, it's going to wash away,” she said.

So I did. Then we went out and she added her name and the date to the tits in the concrete.

Published 
Written by sig2019
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments