Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our First Real Holiday

"Our first sexual encounter on holiday."

19
9 Comments 9
5.9k Views 5.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks to Jwren for the awesome editing."

It was June 1995, and my girlfriend Julie and I had managed to save enough money for a holiday abroad. We decided ten days on the small Greek island of Zakynthos would suit our taste and budget. The only time I’d been overseas before was with the whole family: grandparents, parents, and siblings. I couldn't help being giddy and excitable.

We arrived in the morning around six-thirty and scorching hot air hit us when we stepped out of the plane. We grinned at each other before rushing into the baking sunshine. On our transfer coach, I felt over-dressed in that heat and after we were dropped off in Laguna, the main party strip, twenty of us sat in a lobby awaiting our representatives. 

Two, Karl and Tara, eventually arrived and I could tell they were fun just by looking at them. Hyperactive didn’t cover it. 

Our accommodation was at one end of the strip above the Eclipse nightclub. The room was basic but clean and we unpacked rapidly before clambering down from the room onto the strip. The beach was to the right, around twenty metres away. It was a golden sandy cove with gorgeous clear blue water. The strip — bars, tavernas, and small trinket stores — stretched into the distance and we walked to the end then halfway back before stopping for food and drink. 

After eating, we continued back to the beach. Julie skipped through the sand, turning to smile at me. She looked amazing in a cropped vest and tartan miniskirt. Caught by the breeze, her skirt lifted slightly, exposing her fleshy white butt cheeks. I loved watching from the side, catching glimpses of her boobs swaying around. When she turned to face me, her protruding nipples made two delicious bumps in her vest, surely a sight to create a wet dream for any red-blooded male.

We’d arranged to meet the reps in the Eclipse club that evening and they produced a full itinerary. Some people didn’t attend but our group still numbered sixteen, mainly couples, and the night started with beer and shots. The craziness increased from bar to bar and the silly games got worse as inhibitions all but disappeared. 

We became friendly with Jane and Sarah, two girls from Hull. They seemed in our age bracket and looked very sexy and game for a laugh. Julie wore a short jean skirt and white, cropped t-shirt. In fact, all three girls were similarly dressed and Jane was blonde while Sarah’s mousy curled hair was shoulder length. 

Having reached the end of the strip, we crossed over the road to work back through the bars on the opposite side. The first was cowboy style, wooden everything. It was wild but not mega busy and, after we’d all ordered drinks, Karl shouted, "Dare time.”
The group cheered when he added, "First to bring me a bra gets a free bottle." 

Jane whipped off her bra off and barged to the front, claiming her bottle. It was a litre of wine but it was passed around and disappeared quickly. 

Next dares were kissing the same sex followed by swapping tops with a member of the opposite sex — and we lost. Julie said, "We need to up our game."

Tara shouted, "A bottle of champers for the first person to bring me a thong."

Julie and Jane scrambled to remove theirs, fleetingly exposing themselves at the same time. Julie's mousy pubes stood out under the dim light but Jane was shaved. Julie rushed to the front waving her white lace thong and Karl snatched it as Tara rewarded her with the champagne. Julie reached to retrieve her thong — but Karl tossed it into a group of lads.

They cheered and Julie returned disgruntled but saw the funny side when Jane tossed hers into the crowd, too. I felt a twitch in my groin thinking about mini-skirts and pussy but the champagne washed away those thoughts as we continued the games. 

Struggling to stand, we were definitely too drunk to win any more prizes. We laughed watching others completing dares and then we staggered down the strip toward our apartment. We finally reached a nightclub across from our room. It was down an alley and apparently stayed open until seven in the morning.

SophieOlivieriii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophieOlivieriii

The music was absolutely bumping. The four of us ordered drinks and then bounced around together. The place rocked. People jumped off the pool table and surfed the crowd. We stupidly decided to climb up, too.

Dancing and waving our arms to the banging tunes, Sarah was first to push Julie off the table onto the sea of hands. Jane smiled at me before launching Sarah. They floated around over the heads of a very large group of huge men at the far end of the bar. It turned out they were Austrian.

Julie's skirt had ridden up and when the Austrian lads noticed she wasn’t wearing underwear, they groped and tugged at her, throwing her up and down more vigorously. It wasn't long before her perky white tits were exposed, shining under the lights and sending the place wild. I was about to jump down and rescue her until I saw her face — Julie was loving it!

They set down the girls and I watched them return through the mob. Sarah didn't see the funny side but Julie was laughing while struggling to keep her top in place against all the lustful, grabbing hands. We didn't pay for any drinks from that moment as the Austrians kept sending them over. 

Sarah chilled out but said, "It was like being surrounded by a pack of animals, all groping and fondling."

"Think yourself lucky,” said Julie. “I was almost naked and every time I tried covering my tits, a different hand groped my pussy. Several fingers went in me. If I removed one hand, then my tits were groped again. I tell you, getting back through the crowd was even worse."

I whispered into her ear, "You enjoyed that, didn't you?”

Julie moved in close to me and guided my right hand to her snatch. It was soaking wet. She smiled at me with glazed eyes just as Jane asked, "Anyone up for a skinny dip?”

It was approaching five and Julie said, "We're in." 

I nodded but Sarah refused, saying they should get some sleep because they'd booked an early morning boat trip. Sarah kissed us before leaving and Jane slipped her tongue inside my mouth when she kissed me. ”Sarah’s such a bore. Sorry,” she said.

After we’d agreed to meet the girls later in the week, Julie said, “So, what now then?"

I grinned, grabbed a hand, and led her to the beach where we stripped in the dark. The water was warm and we waded out until we were chest high. We kissed and, as Julie had her back to land, she didn't see people gathering on the beach. I didn't tell her, of course, but I sucked her tits as she stroked my cock. When I was hard, she put her hands around my neck and pulled herself up and I eased deep inside.

She let out a loud groan, not knowing we weren’t alone. She rode up and down my length like a slut and I guessed she was also thinking about what had happened in the club. Whatever the reasons, she quickly grunted and screamed when she came. This spurred me and I unloaded.

We both swallowed a little salt water as my legs buckled but we giggled and kissed in the warm water.

I noticed a few couples smooching at the far end of the beach and a group of ten or so males were in the middle. There was a smell of cannabis in the balmy air. 

Even after a night of booze and fucking in the sea, I was still horny when I walked back to our clothes, closely followed by Julie. I grinned as I picked up all our clothes and quickly continued walking off the beach.

Julies protested loudly. "Bring my clothes back, you shit," she shouted and then realised the group of Austrian guys were watching her. They cheered and clapped and, to her credit, she bowed unashamedly… then marched straight past me and up to our room. 
When I got there, she pounced on me and we had the dirtiest sex ever.

I came several times but when we woke we had major hangovers and sore genitals. I could hardly believe we’d been there for only one night.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments