Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pant and pantyless at the Zoom holiday "party"

"Shameless slut shows her coworkers what that 1080p webcam can do"

23
9 Comments 9
5.1k Views 5.1k
2.3k words 2.3k words
Competition Entry: Coming Together

If it weren’t for our project manager Regis, I’d have quit this stupid job sooner. They had the nerve to go remote in the middle of my hot girl summer, and I was losing pull with my bosses and coworkers by the minute. I was the kind of bitch that could ask for more money and less work and actually get it, but I quickly realized that I only had that kind of influence when I got to strut my perky C cups, tight waist and bubble butt in person. They didn't render so good on a Zoom call, although I still got the occasional “your hair looks great today” from the resident simp who had a “thing” for hot redheads.

To make matters worse, they had just hired a female project manager that was going to take on Regis’ team, which included me. There’s no way in hell I’d be able to get away with my shit once she came in charge. Gone would be the days of letting my company computer’s time tracker run while I shoved beads up my ass on OnlyFans for the work hour wank special.

I figured that this marked the end of my days as a data entry clerk at Rocket Corp.

“Go out with a bang,” Jasmyn suggested. “It’s not like you’re ever going to see any of them again.”

Jasmyn was the only straight girl that liked me at this job. She’s the one that got me hired, to repay me for helping her find her soulmate by trapping her many suitors in my slutty web back in college. All it took was a wink and a crotch grab and those drooling dudes were following me into the common hall nonbinary bathroom. Jasmyn was even cool enough to let me bust my nut before she barged in, screaming at the guy while his stupid face was still buried in my wet red bush. “He was just hungry,” I’d say with a smirk to my crazy friend, who would return the smile, through her tears.

“Okay guuuys be sure to remember to wear your bessst holiday sweaterrrr!” I re-read the email that HR Ashley had sent out. I couldn’t help but read her emails in that shrill, basic-Becky-with-authority voice. I looked over to the clothes that I had draped over my office chair the night before. An effort I made in hopes of encouraging myself to follow through with my slutty plan. Without hesitation, I threw on that thick and prickly red sweater featuring jolly ol' Saint Nick, and slipped into the tiny red lace thong that my ass and fat pussy lips completely engulfed. I realized that they were no match for my goodies, so I peeled them right back off.

I sensed that morning that no one was excited for the holiday “party” that was most likely going to be conducted like any other drab work meeting. It was my duty to spice it up.

I didn’t tell Jasmyn that today was the day that I was going to leave Rocket with a bang, or rather, a buzz. She should have gotten the hint when I texted her about the “drinking game” we were going to play during the thing.

I recalled the rules: Drink every time Ashley says corporate crap like “setting goals and milestones”, “this is the new normal” and “unprecedented times", or when she wises us a “happy (non-denominational) holiday”, even though Jasmyn is the only POC in the entire thirty-plus person company and all our white and white-washed asses clearly deck the halls in December. Last rule: Drink every time someone quotes the Office.

Except instead of drink, Jasmyn was instructed to pull the trigger on the remote Pinkcherry bullet vibe that was lodged up against my g-spot. Ashley was going to make me cum today, in front of all our esteemed colleagues. In front of Regis.

The first buzz of the day came 1 minute into the meeting. Jasmyn muted herself as she snickered.

“Okay everyonnne, pour yourself a hot coffee or cocoa and we can settle in for the meeting-” Ashley stopped herself, “I mean the party! Hehe.”

I was ready with straight whisky in my coffee cup. My 1080p face looking suspiciously crisp amongst everyone else's pixelated ass.

“Since half of us are new to the team, let's start by going around and saying one interesting fact about ourselves!”

I was prepared for this. My turn came last since I was last to join the meeting room. Right after Angelica, the new project manager with the corny blow-out hair. Her fun interesting fact was that she graduated from an ivy league school (whose name she wouldn’t disclose because it was ✨her little secret✨) with honors and sorority sisters.

My turn!

“I can stick my whole fist in my mouth!” said I. Awkward laughs buzzed through my laptop speakers.

Jasmyn un-muted herself and yelled, “Prove it!” I knew I could count on her to be my sexy little wingman of chaos.

I proceeded to gape my mouth and wrap my freshly injected, plump puffy lips around my little fist. I gagged myself to tears while Ashley could be heard, deadpan, amongst the groans and nervous chuckles, “Alright we get it, we believe you.”

I started thrusting it in and out, putting my e-slut skills to the test as I made eye contact with virtual Regis- who was pinned to my screen at this point- just before camping up a goofy crossed-eyed O face for the Zoom room.

“Hokay, that's enough,” said another prude nobody.

I pulled my slobbery fist out and casually shrugged, “Told y’all.”

“I’d like to file an HR report,” Jasmyn said, raising a hand emoji reaction in ironic protest. I appreciated her ice breakers, but I wasn’t backing down that easy.

No, my reign of terror had just started. All I got out of Regis during my first stunt was a sexy little smirk and chuckle. I hungered for more, and so did my pussy, which was already salivating all over the seat where it sat bare.

An opportunity knocked.

“Did everyone get their package in the mail?” Ashley inquired.

“Yesss,” droned everyone over each other in their crappy ThinkPad mics.

I pulled a box out from under my desk, that I had prepared for this very moment.

“Let's go ahead and open them up now!” said Ashley with feigned enthusiasm.

I sat back and watched as everyone unwrapped the same stupid shit. Company swag that we already owned. A $5 Starbucks gift card. A phone pop socket with the shitty new brand logo on it.

My turn.

“Oh!” I gasped.

Everyone gasped.

Mouth agape in horror, I said, shocked, “Wrong package! Oopsies!”

Oopsies my ass. I pulled that fist-headed dildo out of that inconspicuous oblong box in damn near slow-mo.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

Jasmyn buzzed me to the rhythm of her laughter.

I caught Regis blushing - and smiling- in 1k. I was turned on by the fact that my antics were up his humor alley. I was honored and titillated. I was tempted to just wrap my asshole over that fist right then and there- but I controlled myself. I still wanted to leave this place with a decent reference, so I settled for a clit rubdown instead.

Jasmyn texted me with a “What's that hand doing??” So I must not have been being that discrete.

“Okay,” interrupted Ashley, before anyone had time to acknowledge the giant dildo that had just seconds ago entered the chat. “Let’s go around as a team to brainstorm some milestones for the upcoming year.” Her tone had changed from basic Becky speaking to subordinates to disgruntled Karen speaking to the manager.

“I’ll go first,” she started. “I’d like to work on integrating a more robust time tracking tool.”

She went on and on. I kept gently petting my clit off-screen, but I didn’t get hard until I imagined my chair seat- the one that my bare ass and pussy was riding this entire meeting- was Ashley’s perky face. I rode her while she flapped her thin lips about management milestones and employee spying software.

This bitch really thought the work holiday party was the appropriate place to talk about work-from-home spyware. I was pressed, and needed some better material if I was going to cum. I launched Pornhub on my phone. 3 tabs were already opened and ready from last night. Fuck incognito. I un-muted them.

I matter-of-factly explained my boring new year’s goals for the upcoming work year, which I wasn’t even going to be around for, while Rubi Maxim munched on cock and ass in the background. I knew it wasn’t enough to make those wet noodle coworkers react, since they go red at even the slightest suggestive suggestion. My “that’s what she said” jokes barely even landed back in the water cooler days at the office, and the few people who laughed just thought that I was quoting Michael Scott.

I stared directly at Regis’ screen while I spoke. Not like anyone would be able to tell who the fuck I was looking at anyway. I so badly wanted a glimpse of what else was in that little home office of his, but the Zoom blur filter just wouldn’t budge.

I was going to wait until they moved on to Angelica, the Harvard grad, before I unveiled my next trick, but while Jeff from accounting was getting rudely interrupted by Ashley who had to explain how his weight loss journey was not a work-related resolution, my cat Tuna waltzed into my room.

“OH Tuna! Get out of here!” I muted myself for authenticity as I stood up from my chair and shuffled over to the door behind me. I looked back at it and was pleased. My ass cheeks were poking out from under my oversized sweater. I stuck my tongue out and a gave them a little lift and drop. I hoped Regis caught that jiggle.

I got back to my computer to frozen expressions. I checked my internet connection, and it was full bars. No one said a word, but I was at a dangerous combination of shameless horny and cocky tipsy that I craved a reaction. I was in too deep.

Regis spoke up, and I perked up.“Yeah, I’ve got what you could call a goal for the company,” he said as he leaned back on his ergonomic chair.

Rats, I thought. He's not going to acknowledge me.

“While we are on the topic of time tracking,” he cleared his throat. “I was thinking of trialing a new type of work week.”

My ass was at the edge of my seat. Go on daddy, I mouthed.

“Let’s do away with nine to five.“

The Zoom room went quieter than usual.

“I mean, we have people in different time-zones here that are expected to start before the sun comes up. It’s not necessary in this line of work.”

Ashley looked nervous, “Um, yes okay but-”

Regis interrupted her, “and I don’t mean just do away with nine to five for those folks. I think it would be beneficial for all of us to have some flexibility with our work hours. As long as deliverables are met by deadlines, what does it matter what time we clock in?”

I put my moist fist, the one that was just moments ago shoved in my face hole, up in solidarity. Jasmyn nodded her head. There was not so much as a facial expression from the rest of them. Here was this man, speaking up on behalf of all these soulless NPCs who couldn’t so much as e-react with an applause emoji.

Little did I know that the real applause would come very soon.

Ashley retorted with some bullshit, “Well we do consider ourselves flexible and accommodating, but I think we would like to keep it at a case-by-case basis. The door is always open-”

“You see Ashley,” Regis interjected. I straddled my chair a little harder. “That kind of red tape is just not flexible.”

I rubbed my clit with fervor while my pussy leaked.

“Now I know you’re not the one pulling the strings here but-”

I couldn’t believe I was jerking off to Regis and Ashley talking business strategy. I didn’t think there was a way I would actually cum to this, but it was fun to skim the Zoom grid and catch the hungry faces that may have been watching me. I wondered if any cocks were in hand. They sure as shit would be once this meeting ended.

“I’d appreciate your support when I bring this up to next week’s regional meeting. These are unprecedented times, and I think its due time for a new normal.”

Jasmyn’s cue. My g-spot buzzed and it sent my soaked pussy into a fit of frenzy. My clit throbbed out of my fingers and I exploded- in moan and in squirt- all over my chair, my desk, and my laptop. I was shaking in my mess. It happened so fast.

Then to my light-headed horror, the post-nut clarity hit. The shame was settling, fast. I was mortified and couldn’t even bring myself to peep Regis’- or anyone's- reaction.

I needed a diversion. I started clapping. And then everyone in the Zoom room clapped.

“And while we’re at it,” Regis proclaimed amidst his applause, his serious composure still intact even after my bratty little escapade. “Let’s demo a 4 day work week!”

That’s when I closed my eyes, and my laptop. A moment of silence as I said a private goodbye to my hero, my daddy.

I clocked out for the rest of the day. Boxed and shipped my company laptop to the office and walked away from that job without so much as one day's notice.

My work at Rocket Corp was done.

Published 
Written by solipsa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments