Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Picnic In The Park

"A picnic in the park with a some unexpected treats"

13
7 Comments 7
11.9k Views 11.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
During the summer my lovely curvy wife and I decided to have a picnic at our local city gardens. We packed a light lunch and drove into the city, parked our car and walked through the gardens until we found a nice secluded spot by the lake. We laid out our picnic rug on the grass and enjoyed a nice lunch and a bottle of champagne.

It was a warm day and she was wearing a light floral summer dress. As the day got warmer she hitched the dress up a bit and then a bit more. Finally she pulled her dress up level with her thighs to get even more sun on her legs. I just sat back and enjoyed the wonderful view of her white cotton panties hidden up in between her legs. It was a relatively secluded place in a big city park so she was relaxed and not too worried about being seen. She had a quick look around, then undid a couple of the buttons at the top of her dress to let the sun shine down her deep cleavage.

After a little while she rolled over onto her tummy and pulled the back of her dress right up over her thighs. It was a great look because her panties, wrapped tightly around her lovely backside, were on full view now. She was clearly enjoying the sensation too because she pulled her dress up even higher, baring her lower back and said, “I love the feeling of the warm sun on my body.”

It was then that she really surprised me. She hooked her fingers into the elastic waist band of her panties and pulled them down, not too far, just enough to expose the soft cleft between her buttocks. I was stunned. My lovely wife was laying there with her ass exposed for all to see in the gardens in the middle of the city. She turned to look at me and said, “I don’t want any tan lines.”

Seeing the curve of her ass exposed like that was truly wonderful. I couldn't resist the temptation. I reached over, took hold of her panties and eased them down over her hips, down her legs and off her feet saying, “if you like the way that feels you might as well be totally naked.”

She stiffened slightly and laid there completely still, probably nervous at the thought of being so exposed. Then she relaxed a little and sighed with pleasure as the warm sun caressed her body.

I sat back to admire the view. The sight of my wife completely naked from the waist down in a public place was the most exciting thing I had ever seen. I felt a huge amount of love, pride and admiration for her welling up inside me. She knew it too. She knew I was looking at her and she knew I was loving every minute of it. She said she was having a lovely day. Then she gradually parted her legs, arched her back and thrust her hips up, briefly showing her pussy to me. Then, just as quick, she laid back down again. This was no accident, she knew exactly what she was doing and what was so completely exposed.

JULIETA_SQUIRTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JULIETA_SQUIRTS



I couldn't believe what I was seeing. My beautiful, usually very conservative wife and mother of three, was exposing her naked pussy in public! It was only a quick glimpse but I could see right up in between her legs. The beautiful delicate pink petal folds of her pussy were on display and her glistening wet lips were clearly visible through the light dusting of honey blonde pubic hair.

A sound seemingly from nowhere almost broke the spell. I turned around with a start when I heard a very quiet rustle in the bushes behind me. I could just see a middle aged man partially hidden in the bushes watching us. The scene caused my pulse to race and I felt my cock growing hard and making an obvious bulge in my pants. I loved the idea of this stranger seeing my wife like this. I’m not sure what came over me but I wanted to show him more. Perhaps it was pride.

I moved just slightly to the side of her, reached over and gently eased her legs apart. Then I stroked the inside of her silky thighs, brushing my fingertips up against her pussy lips. Parting her ass cheeks I slid a finger up inside her vagina and rested my thumb on her little asshole. He was very quiet and didn't spoil the fun by calling out or coming over. He just sat there and watched. And what a view he had! He could see all of her. She was totally exposed. Her naked ass and her pussy open and on display. I was very turned on now and I rolled her over, pulled her on top of me and positioned her with her back facing the man hiding in the bushes.

I pulled my pants down in a fluid move and lifted her dress up above her waist. Then I pushed my rock hard cock deep up inside her soaking wet hole. I grabbed her around the hips and gently bounced her up and down on top of me, thrusting my cock deeper inside her. The thought of him watching us, looking at her naked backside, pubic hair, pussy and my cock, glistening with her juice, disappearing inside her was extremely arousing.

It felt great. It was the most amazing and intense sex I'd ever had. I exploded deep up inside her vagina. I pulled my cock out of her and watched with pleasure as my cum dripped out of her hole and ran down the inside of her leg.

Straightening up our clothes, we quickly packed up and left. Our admirer was still hidden in the bushes when we got up to go, so I thought I'd give him a little something extra to remember the day by. I put my arm around her waist, leaned over and gave her a little peck on the cheek. Then I lifted up her dress, baring her ass, and gave it a couple of gentle smacks as we walked past. I loved him seeing her. I loved him having a good long look at my naked wife. It was one of the most deeply erotic experiences I've ever had and I'm looking forward to doing it again another day.



Published 
Written by flashnic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments