Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

(Re)Discovering Myself - Chapter IV

10
9 Comments 9
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.2k words 2.2k words
I can’t tell you what it is like to wake up feeling lost and empty every morning, other than lost and empty.

It is like there is a kind of scared stillness that has been lurking inside your body every moment leading up to and including that moment, which, for all you know, could be an eternal being. Not knowing who you are, where you are from or if there is anybody missing you is unbearable. You know things; what is going on in the world, who is President of the US, the dates of the major wars, various things like that, the History of the World, so to speak, but absolutely no personal history or knowledge.

Waking up the morning after having been fucked by James was doubly strange therefore. James was the guy who I was living with whilst I tried to get my memory back, find out who I was, discover, or re-discover, myself. He was an excellent guy, totally accommodating, lovely to know, but when you got him in the bedroom, it seemed that there was a whole other guy that appeared from within him, and he became this Alpha Male type who would get his way.

I rose from my bed and moved to go take a shower, but was halted when I, wrapped only in a bath robe, encountered James, who was as naked as the day he was born.

We both stood, staring awkwardly at each other, not a work being spoken, I took in his appearance, tousled and disheveled hair, naked, look of bewilderment on his face. We both moved to go to the bathroom, and I surrendered position to let him go in first, knowing he would be far speedier than I.

Retreating back to my room, I sat and pondered the strangeness of it all, James’ sudden change in attitude, his lack of conversation this morning, though, I hadn't been the most talkative of people either. He confused me.

There was no way would I be repeating having sex with him unless it was on my terms. He had made me ache, the backs of my thighs burned, between my legs felt battered, and my head hurt like hell. I wondered whether I had been hung-over, wondered if I was a “party-girl” that went out more than her means would afford.

I heard James leave the shower and waited a few moments until I heard the front door click as he headed out, presumably to go and buy food or something, I recalled the cupboards and fridge being relatively empty. I decided that now was the perfect time to relax in the bath, not think, just to exist.

I sank in and felt myself drift away into the rose Lush bath bomb, the petals that had been infused and the scents, drifting around my body, relaxing me, taking away the aches, pains and strains of the night before, and relaxing my mind about the history that I lacked. I needed to remember, that finding who I was, where I was, was only a small part: if I could never remember who I was, there was a whole new life I could make for myself, no strings from who I was before.

My fingers traced over my body, wondering what I had done to get the scars that I had attained on my body. I felt my soft skin, and drifted slowly into a warm, relaxed state, slipping in and out of sleep.

I woke up fully when I heard the banging on the door outside.

“Jane! Jane! Let me in!” I recognized James’ voice. “I forgot my keys Jane. Please be in.”

I stood slowly, carefully, my body getting cold against the air quickly. I grabbed a towel and wrapped it and then my robe around myself. Scrambling to the door, and letting him in.

“Jesus, Jane. How long have you been in the bath? I’ve been gone two hours.”

“Well then, just under two hours, James. Why, do you have a problem with that?”

“N-no. Just, I wasn’t sure why on earth you would want to be in there that long. We didn’t get that dirty last night.”

I glared at him, unwilling to even discuss the events of the night before. Looking at my hands, I could see their sudden resemblance to prunes. I dressed quickly, tying up my long red hair into a tight, high ponytail so that it would drip dry, grabbed my bag with a few supplies from his newly bought shopping, and set off out of the house, leaving James in my dust as I headed off into the city.

Wandering through the city, I decided that it was time to make new memories, rather than hunt for the old ones, for fear of what it was that I was.

I meandered to the park, settling myself on the grass that was soft under my shoes, I lay back and looked up at the clear blue sky, then around me, watching people around me going about their daily routines, cycling, jogging, keeping fit… socializing, dog walking, relaxing like me. I noticed that they were all so , boring. So very human and so very boring. None of them had the lack of life that I had, and none of them were searching like I was.

“Hey there,” I heard the unfamiliar voice seemingly coming from nowhere and everywhere. “You look like a girl with nothing to do. What say you we go and have a little fun together?”

I looked up into the mischievous brown eyes of the woman above me, roughly twenty eight, dressed in her sports gear, some cute little shorts that hugged her ass, showing just the edge of that gorgeous peach and the tank top that went to meet it over her flat stomach and nice medium sized breasts, which were clad in a sports bra. Her blonde hair tied up into a high ponytail, much like my own before I decided to lay on it.

I sat up and turned to see more of her, her legs, muscles obvious, but not in a way that they would put a person off by being overtly muscly. She offered her hand and I took it gladly, letting her pull me up so that I could compare our heights, she was fractionally shorter than I was, and it made me grin.

“Well, it depends what kind of fun you had in mind,” I grinned back at her as she bent and picked up my bag, taking my hand in hers again and leading me off to a more secluded area of the park that I had not yet discovered.

The sun fell well over the ground and made it warmer there than it had been in my earlier position.

AntonellaReed
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AntonellaReed

I dropped my bag and she showed me where we were. It was a small alcove that had a few people in it, a small pond with a few ducks residing on it, and enough cover from the surrounding trees that you couldn’t see in easily. Next thing I knew, her lips were against my neck, soft and warm, insistent and prepared.

Her hands slid along my back as mine went to cup that beautiful ass, holding there and feeling the soft, warm skin that begged for my touch. I pulled back from her, “Won’t these people see us?” I asked her, needing to know if I was about to get arrested for indecent exposure or not.

“Take a closer look darling,” she spoke, her voice filled with a lust that was new to me, making me turn and take a second glance at the people, seeing them properly. Every single set of people had something going on with them, a group of three, a group of two and a solo guy alone.

They were all turned so that from the entrance to the grove, you couldn’t see the things they were doing. Upon closer inspection, it became apparent that there was some serious sexing going on. In the trio, one guy was giving a blow job to another, as he had his fingers deep inside the woman’s pussy. The duo fucking whilst lying on their sides, her skirt riding high up her thighs.

“So, mystery woman,” if only she knew, “fancy getting down to it?” she grinned at me, her hands teasing at the edge of my zip-up jacket, before one slid up and pulled down the zip, revealing my skinny t-shirt underneath, and then moving that away so that she could feel my skin against hers.

I could feel my sex starting to heat up in a nice way, completely the opposite way to how James had made me feel the previous night. I pulled her in close to me, and kissed her deeply, squeezing into that delectable ass

“Yes,” I uttered, my voice low and a little growly, wondering what it would be like to have sex with this complete stranger and total goddess.

My mouth explored hers, down her neck, behind her ear and over her collarbones. We were naked. Quite who removed what from whom, I cannot tell, but alas, naked we were.

Her hands roamed over my body as we collapsed onto the luscious grass beneath us, being much more overtly active than the other groups around us were, flesh on flesh, wet patches crossing and bodies writhing.

She had the best tits I had ever seen, they were the type you would see on some erotic site, not a deeply filthy one, just a nice one, more meant to tantalize than to drive a one off masturbation session. They weren’t tiny nipples, but they had a medium dark areola around them, and clearly this woman was used to being able to enjoy the sun in the most divine manner, entirely naked, which, judging by this appearance, may not be entirely unusual an encounter to her.

Her skin was softer than I remember having experienced on anybody else, well, James or Aaron, and it was so delightfully nice to just look at. I found myself imagining her face pressed into my mound, tongue devouring my sweet cunt and taking me to a whole new pleasure level, and found myself being shaken into the realisation that it was actually happening, her hair back over her shoulders, her eyes locked on my face, watching me as she took me to a whole new level of pleasure.

She had her fingers holding my lips apart, tracing into them, her tongue running from my ass to my clit, making me divinely wet, a grin on her face when she paused to just look up at me with a sexy glint in her eye.

My head fell back in pleasure as she nibbled at my clit, slipping a finger into my still marginally tender pussy. I could feel the grin on her face as I wrapped my legs over and around her shoulders and neck, pulling her into me, ensuring that my sex was being fully serviced in a manner I felt more fitting to me than the previous night’s events.

Just as I was on the brink of orgasm, my hands in her hair, face red, she moved away and grinned.

“No gorgeous,” she said cheekily, indicating to the people around us, their eyes trained on us, “shall we give them a show?”

I knew she had asked rhetorically, and so pulled her to kiss me deeply, tasting myself on her lips and moaning, my hands were playing with those gorgeous tits, moving to pull on one with my teeth, hearing her gasps as she felt me pull on the piercing, oh, yeah, one nipple had a piercing in it. We rolled over and I pinned her against the turf, my leg slipping between hers and pressing into her sex.

As I looked up, I saw the people that had been watching and fucking in the vicinity of us, had managed to appear closer, whether it was a trick of the light and eye or not, I didn’t know, but their eyes were all trained on us, and there was masturbation and mutual masturbation galore occurring.

I wasn’t aware of having ever made love to someone with my leg pressed against them before, and so made sure to commit every moment of this to my memory. The arch of her back, then openness of her mouth, the guttural moans that she was emitting, fuck. She was so entirely sexy.

I brought her to a quick orgasm and then we slipped into 69ing and lapping at the other’s pussy, fingers, tongues and teeth being used. At one point, she pulled out a few strands of grass and tickled them against my clit, making sure that I was feeling a whole new range of sensations.

Damn I wanted to take this woman home with me.

After we both came again, climaxing in unison and falling onto each other in a tangled mess on the grass, hearing some slight applause and an uttering about how fucking hot together we were, we dressed and I took my opportunity.

“Come home with me.”

“Definitely,” she chuckled, taking my hand and bag, and telling me to lead on.

Published 
Written by StillUndecided
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments