Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sara and I Put on a Show at Mardi Gras

"During our first Mardi Gras, Sara shows me how open and fun she can be"

11
5 Comments 5
11.0k Views 11.0k
814 words 814 words
It was that time of year again... Mardi Gras.... when a million people come visit my home town to let loose, get drunk and stoned, and flash for beads and more on Bourbon St.

Sara and I had been dating for a few months. Things were great and we were about to spend our first Mardi Gras together. It's always weird the first time, because you never know how open or closed they are to the public debautery. Well, I was about to find out with Sara.

Of course Mardi Gras is more than just Bourbon Street, and our night started out innocent enough at a family friendly parade uptown. Once the parade passed, we made our way downtown to a bar in the French Quarter that we frequented. We chatted over a few drinks and then I suggested we check out Bourbon.

To my relief, she said, 'Okay' with a big mischevious grin.

We walked through the streets of the French Quarter, both feeling buzzed and a little turned on. Before we even got there, while walking down a dark, quiet street, she was asked to flash her tits by a group on a balcony. She did, and I smiled as I caught the beads they through down to her. We kept walking...

And, we made it. The street was packed with people for blocks. It always is this time of year. To my amusement, she found a scanty clothed shot girl at the doorway of a tourist bar, and said she wanted a shot. After the girl read out all the flavors, she decided she wanted a 'Messy BJ'. The barmaid said that she can drink it from her cleavage for an extra tip.

Sara looked at me and I handed her $10. The barmaid placed the shot between her tits, pulled Sara's face toward her, leaned over, and poured the shot into her mouth. She then smiled and giggled as Sara put the $10 inside the top of her tight, low cut shorts.

Next, we walked through the crowd for a while. Sara leaned over to ask, "Did the shot girl and me turn you?"

I smiled and said "Of course it did!"

She then reached for my rock hard crotch and told me, "Good... because I have something nice planned for you tonight?"

"What," I asked.

"Not sure yet," she winked back.

At some point, we found ourselves in the middle of a crowd that had formed underneath three twenty-something females on the balcony above.

JasmineAshaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineAshaa

"Show your tits," they chanted. One by one they did.

Standing next to us, we noticed a women with a very nice camera pointed up at the girls on the balcony.

"Getting any good ones?" Sara asked.

"Of course," she giggled back.

"Are you just looking for tits or do you want to take a few picts of a very nice cock?" Sara asked.

I was pleasantly surprised and shocked. I did not expect this at all from her.

The woman thought about for a second and then replied, "I'm actually taking these for my boyfriend who can't be here, but since you asked I think I will take some for myself too."

And with that, Sara unzipped my pants, reached her hand in there, squeezed my dick, pulled my pants down, and the pulled my cock out. The women giggled as she turned her camera to my hard dick exposed in the middle of the crowd on Bourbon St and she clicked away.

Now, at this point, I knew Sara was pretty freaking awesome, but I didn't know how much better it would get.

She looked me directly in my eyes, took my cock in her hand, and slowly started to stroke me. I throbbed. Somewhat nervous, I glanced around. No one else really seemed to notice. I looked over to the woman with a camera. What I could see of her pale cheeks behind the camera were red. She just clicked away while Sara stroked away.

I moaned and throbbed. The pressure built. I don't know if was the alcohol, the tits, the hormones all around, the crowd, the camera, or Sara, but it didn't take me long. I took a deep breath, looked around, relaxed, and let my load of pearly white cum splurt out into Sara's hand. "Mmm.... oh goddd..." I moaned as I filled her hand with my jizz.

I looked up at the camera woman. She kept clicking away without missing a heartbeat. I looked around. The few people around us that noticed seemed mostly bemused and entertained.

Sara licked her hands somewhat clean as I zipped up. She leaned over to the woman with the camera. I don't know what she whispered, but I do know they both giggled before hugging.

She then turned to me. "I'm ready for another titty shot...." and with that, we disappeared into the crowd.

Published 
Written by jizzr69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments