Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 13

"The games begin again."

11
4 Comments 4
6.0k Views 6.0k
620 words 620 words
Well that was only mildly awkward and before things could get too weird I decided to get some air.

I offered to go to the bottle shop for a top up of our drinks. Sarah said she would like to come but first she wanted to get changed out of the clothes she had been wearing all day. I got a list together of what we needed then headed for the car.

I was sitting in the car when I received a message from Sarah.

“I’ll be down soon, but first we are going to play a game.”

As turned on as I was, I was prepared to do anything for Sarah.

“Sure. What do you want to do?”

“I’ll show you mine if you show me yours. Take your shirt off.”

It was a hot day and a guy topless is no big deal, easy. I took my shirt off. I looked up at her window and my phone beeped.

“Mmm nice.”

She reached for her shirt and slowly raised it above her head. Her nipples popped in to view and again I was instantly hard. She reached up and pinched her already hard nipples. She picked up her phone and moments later mine buzzed again.

“I love the thought that the neighbours can see me. It makes me so wet. I want to see your cock.”

“I love that too. Shall I send you a picture of my cock?”

“No! Get out of the car, unzip your fly and get your cock out for me. I want to watch you stroke it in the street. Neil and Max are already in the spa, probably taking it in turns sucking each other’s cocks. Stroke for me baby and I will stroke for you.”

I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t bring myself to say no to her.

Natha_Rexred
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natha_Rexred

So before I knew it I was standing outside my car with my shorts around my knees. I had a firm grip of my cock and I was slowly stroking it for Sarah. She had since removed her panties and was sliding her fingers up and down her slit.

It was too far away unfortunately to see just how wet she was, but I could imagine that her fingers were soaked. I wanted nothing more than to replace her fingers with my tongue. I wanted to taste her cum, have her explode her juices into my mouth as I sucked on her clit.

I felt my phone vibrate somewhere down around my knees and bent to get it.

“I think that better do. I don’t want you cumming all over the front lawn for Mrs. Murphy next door.”

Instinctively I looked around but I couldn’t see anyone. Sarah was just winding me up. I took her advice though and pulled my pants up and hopped back into the car to wait for Sarah.

Within seconds she was strutting across the lawn in nothing more than her bikini. She hopped into the car and looked me straight in the eye.

“These pants are going to be useless by the time we get back home. I’m already dripping wet.”

I wanted to reach over and have a feel for myself and I doubt Sarah would have stopped me, but there was no way I could stop at just a feel. Instead I started the car and drove off. I was still going slow past the neighbours’ house and looked across at Mrs Murphy’s front porch. There sat Mrs Murphy with a big grin on her face. We gave her a little wave and I’m not certain but fairly sure she gave me a wink.

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments