Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 19

"Coffee and pussy on display"

10
2 Comments 2
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.0k words 1.0k words
It was agreed on and we headed back out into the sunshine. We strolled off with no real destination in mind and eventually found our way to a part of town that had really interesting alleys with lots of gothic style architecture and some great smelling specialty cafes.

This city is renowned for its quality food and these narrow alleys were packed with people wanting to get their coffee fix. We found a cafe that had a servery outside and stools lined up along the edge like a bar.

We each picked a stool and looked around while we were waiting for our coffee. There was a really eclectic range of shops along this stretch. Amongst the cafes was a vintage bicycle shop, next door to a stationary shop that specialised in ancient papers and writing techniques. Further down there was a shop that just had a really odd collection of completely random things, it was called “Stuff”.

Then there was a shop that looked like a fetishist’s wet dream. It was completely filled with leather goods - and I don’t mean handbags. There were ball gags and gimp masks in shiny, patent leather as well as whips and chaps. It seemed bizarre that no one looked at this strange collection of shops and thought it was odd.

All along the Alley were light fixtures that looked like they were originally made for gas lights but they were twisted in unusual ways like something you would see in a Dr. Seuss book or a Tim Burton film. Mixed with the sandstone buildings and bluestone cobbled paths it was hard to look in just one place. There was constantly something new to view. It soon became apparent, though, that at least a couple of guys had found a place to keep their eyes fixed.

I noticed one elbow his mate and say something. His mate turned to look and his eyes widened considerably. I knew that look. I looked at Sarah out of the corner of my eye and noticed she had slid forward just a little on her stool and was leaning back against the servery. Her legs just far enough apart to give those two a good look without advertising to everyone there what was happening.

She was looking in a completely different direction but she knew full well what she was doing. I smiled. Everything she does turns me on so much but it’s never just for my benefit. She gets incredibly turned on by it, too, and I couldn’t help but wonder if her pussy was all wet and spread apart. I spoke quietly, not wanting to break the moment.

“Don’t move, I’ll be back in a minute.”

I got off my stool and wandered over to a window on the other side of the alley as though I was just having a look at something then wandered down behind where the two guys were sitting. I knelt down pretending to fix my shoelaces and glanced across at Sarah.

Natal
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Natal

My only clear thought was, I want to taste her so badly.

From the angle we were looking at her we could see up Sarah’s skirt. She had her legs spread wide enough not to be obvious but also give a clear view. She seemed to have this down to a fine art. Her pussy was clearly wet; in fact even her upper thighs were glistening. Her pussy lips were puffy and pink and so incredibly inviting.

She moved suddenly as our coffee was delivered and she turned around. I finished my pretence of tying shoelaces and resumed my place next to her.

“So did they get a good view?”

“Oh honey, it would not have surprised me if one of them crawled over and slid their tongue straight into your pussy, regardless of how many people are around. You are just so fucking sexy.”

“Mmm, well that would have been interesting.”

The thought of someone else eating Sarah’s pussy gave me mixed emotions. I had the typical possessiveness going on but at the same time the thought made me curious. There is no way I wanted another man to fuck Sarah. That was never going to be something I wanted but to see someone completely lose their control because of her was an interesting thought. For example, the thought of all those guys stroking their cocks while Sarah put on a show tonight definitely turned me on but I didn’t want any of them fucking her.

I was lost in these thoughts so it took me a moment to realise Sarah had spoken to me.

“Sorry, what was that?”

“I said you’re thinking about him eating my pussy aren’t you.”

“Well yeah I guess.”

“And?”

“And what?”

“Don’t play coy with me. What do you think about him eating my pussy?”

“Well clearly it’s not going to happen so it’s irrelevant but as a hypothetical I’m really not sure. I would have to think about it.”

“I’m not asking for permission to cheat or anything but, fantasy wise, I was just curious.”

“I admit that watching someone losing control and being unable to resist eating you is a turn on. You controlling someone like that guy from the coffee shop this morning is also a major turn on. But, at the same time, part of what turns me on is knowing that I can have what they want but can’t have. So I’m really not sure.”

“I get that. For what it’s worth, if things ever start going too far and you say stop, I absolutely will. For all that this is a lot of fun, I never knew how much better it would be to share it with someone who enjoys it as much as I do and with someone who loves me. I won’t risk us.”

“And I will never hold you back from being who you are and doing what turns you on but I don’t ever want to lose you either.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments