Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Secret Lives: Chapter 20

"Sarah and Danny prepare for the night ahead."

10
4 Comments 4
5.2k Views 5.2k
1.2k words 1.2k words
After having some lunch we went in search of an adult theatre. We found one that didn’t look too grotty however the place was empty so we decided to come back later in the evening.

We spent the remainder of the afternoon just roaming around the city while Sarah gave little shows to random strangers. Most just glimpsed and kept walking. Everyone is in such a hurry in the city. I will never understand what is so important that I couldn’t stop for five or ten minutes to watch someone who obviously, or even if it isn’t obvious, is displaying their sexuality for all to see. I guess I’m just different to most of the rest of the world.

The surprising part is that there were no really negative responses. No nasty comments or abuse, which when you put yourself out there like this you do expect some negativity.

We went back to the motel as we both wanted to shower and get changed before we headed out for the night. As we walked into the foyer we ran into our friend Phil from the elevator earlier. He took one look at us and went bright red, turned on his heel and all but ran back towards the elevators. The poor guy was just not coping.

We got to our room and the moment the door was shut Sarah began to strip. Not that it took long with what she was wearing. It was getting dark outside now and the lights were on in the room. The blinds had all been left open so anyone who looked across could see clearly into our room.

Sarah walked over to the window and placed her palms against the glass. Her feet slightly spread apart. I just couldn’t believe how beautiful she is. Her self confidence in her body just made her so much sexier. I decided to get naked too and walked up behind her. My hands slid around her waist as my lips met her neck where it bends down to her shoulder. I felt her shiver at my touch and she pushed her ass back against my hardening cock. My hands slid up her torso until they cupped her breasts. My thumbs brushing gently over her nipples caused her to moan and she ground her ass against me some more.

I was now fully hard and pressing against her pussy from behind. I could feel her heat and the moisture of her cum as it coated the top side of my cock. I slid back and forth a little teasing her with my cock. I was sliding back, about to try and fill her up, when she stepped away from me. She turned around to face me and laughed at the look of disappointment on my face.

“Not yet honey. I’ve got a show to put on remember. Some might like to see your cum leaking out of my pussy but most probably won’t you know.”

“I guess you’re right but I just want you so bad.”

“I know you do. I want you too. Do you think you can wait until we get back later or would you like some help?”

“You can always get more than one from me in a day. You know that. Besides I might last more than thirty seconds later on if you help me a little now.”

“That better be a promise honey,” she said with a growl as she lowered to her knees in front of me.

She grabbed my hips and swivelled me side on to the window so that if anyone was watching they could see all the action.

BlueDream21
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BlueDream21

She began by stretching out her tongue and catching the drop of precum that had developed on the tip. She moaned and then opened her mouth, pulling on my hips and guiding my cock into her mouth. She moaned again as she sucked and swirled her tongue around the head. I moaned as well, there was no way I was going to last long. She pulled back and let my cock slide from her mouth. She looked me right in the eye.

“I love that I can taste my pussy on you as well as tasting you. It’s the two best things to eat in the world.”

I moaned again as she slid her lips down the length of my cock; this time taking me all the way into the back of her throat. She swirled her tongue again as she slowly drew her lips back down the length of me. Every now and then she would take me deep into her throat but she was slowly increasing the speed until I began to lose control and started fucking her mouth in earnest.

I was pistoning in and out of her mouth like a madman as my orgasm grew. I tensed as it hit. The first blast rocketed out of me straight into Sarah’s mouth. She opened her mouth and leaned back while stroking me and the next blast ran from her mouth down to her nipple with the rest landing on her breasts and belly. She stayed leaning back as she used her finger tip to move the cum on her face into her mouth. She then started to rub the rest into her breasts and nipples. She still surprises me with just how sexy she is. I couldn’t believe it but straight after a massive orgasm my cock was already twitching while I watched her play with my cum.

“You look like you’re having fun with that.”

“I love the smooth silky feel of your cum on me. It makes me so wet.”

I looked down at Sarah’s pussy and was amazed to see that her thighs were wet almost right down to her knees. She literally had juices dripping out of her onto the floor.

As much as I never wanted this to end we needed to get back to the shop for Sarah to put on her show. Sarah looked content to sit there in front of the window rubbing cum all over herself for a while so I went and hopped in the shower.

I got out after a nice long steamy shower and felt incredibly relaxed. Sarah had picked up everything she needed and headed in there. I lay down on the bed while I waited and dozed off. I came too when I heard Sarah opening the bathroom door.

“Well? What do you think?”

In case you haven’t picked up on it, I think Sarah is the most beautiful woman in the world and it blows my mind that she chose me of all people to fall in love with. I always think she looks gorgeous but tonight she was simply stunning. She had on a very classy black dress. Her makeup was done to perfection and her hair made her look like a lady of sophistication from the nineteen twenties. I was blown away.

“Sarah, you are the most beautiful, alluring, gorgeous, sexy woman that has ever walked the face of the earth.”

Her face lit up in a grin.

“So I guess it will do then.”

“They will think that a movie star has walked into the wrong place.”

“Good. That’ll keep them guessing.”

Published 
Written by yakboy69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments