Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

She came, she saw, she conquered

"I am seduced by a young, determined woman"

13
10 Comments 10
10.7k Views 10.7k
1.1k words 1.1k words
I went for a walk in the Surrey hills in England on a warm spring morning. As I crested a ridge, I needed a break, so I struck off the path through the trees to a field I could see in sunlight. As I emerged from the trees, I was delighted to see a fabulous view. I laid down my backpack, and stripped to the waist to cool in the sun. I applied a little sunblock and relaxed using the backpack as a pillow. Lazily I appreciated the view, enjoying the sun on my skin.

I remembered a time in my late teens in the seventies when I was with a group of friends at dawn on a Sunday, dancing naked, having been up all night drinking wine and a little buzzed. The girls and boys were all beautiful in my memory, with the energy of youth, and a lust for life. As I remembered the careless abandon, I stroked myself to a semi erection. I realised with a start what I was doing and looked around. Nothing worse than being caught as an old man wanking away like some pervert flasher! Nobody there thank god. Feeling safe I gently carried on, remembering young breasts and young primal erections, being caressed and kissed.

'Hey,' said a female voice softly, shattering my memories, 'May we sit and watch?'

I realised a young couple had come round the corner of the wood, rather than through it. She was in cut off denim shorts, and a buttoned shirt knotted beneath her breasts. Only about 5' 3", slender, with small breasts, but with beautiful latin eyes, and short straight hair. He was in shorts too, and a T shirt. He was just under 6 feet, slender, but with clearly muscular legs (Maybe a footballer?) and hair that would grace a male model. Clean shaven, or probably was that morning. I stutteringly apologised, and rushed to cover myself.

'Please don't,' she said. 'We are intruding on you, and should be apologising, but you were a beautiful sight laying in the sun, gently stroking your character of a cock to erection, clearly dreaming something nice? Almost a greek statue in marble!'

With that her friend mumbled something, and she blushed. 'How remiss of me, I haven't introduced us. I am Rowena, and this is James. We are on a holiday hike, after graduating University, before we launch ourselves into careers.'

Rowena sat down and silently contemplated the view. They both kicked off their hiking shoes with sighs of relief. James pulled out bottled water and passed it around. I could hear insects buzzing as the sun rose overhead. Rowena said, 'I think we have distracted you? Perhaps you need encouragement?' With that she pulled off James' t-shirt, revealing a smooth chest but awesome abdominal muscles, then removed her own shirt exposing small but pert breasts, topped with nipples like redcurrants ripening. She reached and drew back the covering on my limp cock. 'I can see we have also ruined your fine erection.' She smiled and said, 'Why don't you watch us?'

She reached for James and drew his head to her breasts which he kissed, licked, caressed, stroked and squeezed to her obvious delight as I watched. Her nipples firming to his lips.

SlimDarkSlender
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SlimDarkSlender

She smiled at me over his shoulder gesturing that I should play. I was thinking that voyeurism had its points! But I have never been an exhibitionist - yet.

She grunted at me with frustration and pushed James off her, reaching for his trousers, pulling them off, and said to me 'There, you are both naked, and now I am too' as she slipped her shorts down. She said to me 'I really want to see you erect again, pretty please. I do feel bad about intruding on you. Am I going to have to help you? She had reached for James hardening erection as she spoke.

He clearly knew her, as he smiled and said to me, 'My wife Rowena usually gets what she wants. My advice is to go with the flow.' He was hardening in her hand as she leaned over sucking him, watching me stroke, from the corner of her eye. I saw her cup his balls and take him all in her mouth. James had slipped two finger in her vagina, and was stroking gently. 

I was nowhere near fully hard, and felt I was past 'the moment' when Rowena suddenly leaned over and slipped her lips over the purple crown of my manhood. I was startled to say the least, but James simply knelt behind her and eased into her doggy style. She soon got a rhythm going, and what male could fail to respond? I realised James was a confident cuckold, secure in himself and trusting Rowenas judgement.

My thoughts were confirmed as she lifted her head and said, 'Your turn,' to James. I expected her to go down on him again, which she did, but at the same time James went down on me sucking vigorously! He cupped my balls in his hand and alternated sucking them and stroking me hard.

I took the chance to push her hands off her vagina and to lower my mouth on her clit. We were in a triangle. She moaned with pleasure as my tongue replaced James' cock. I dipped in her as deep as I could, stroking her juices around her puckered ass, while my mouth also enjoyed her button. James also slipped a finger in my rear, massaging me expertly. They were both straining, arching, sweating, flexing, pulsing with rising passions. I was not going to keep up with these two.

Suddenly Rowena came, almost pushing me out of her as I clung on, licking furiously, prolonging her ecstasy as long as she needed. Her warm juices were flowing deliciously, smearing my face. She kept climaxing for ages till her breathing slowed and her body calmed.

She complimented me on keeping her at her peak so long.

James grabbed her and lifted her onto my erection, holding me hard as he lowered her onto me. She flexed and spasmed immediately, which surprised me by finishing me as I poured my cum into her. She flexed around me, milking the last drops from me.

We all lay on the grass, complete. I was exhausted, but no surprise in that. I shut my eyes as my breathing slowed.

Where was that bell coming from? I opened my eyes. I was in my own bed. It had all been a dream, and that damn alarm clock was ringing. I slapped the snooze and wondered if I would ever meet a Rowena and James. I can only hope.

Published 
Written by Robert0909
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments