Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Six Flags Rained Out

"Wife fucked in empty Six Flags parking lot on a rainy day"

10
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

As the year ends, Six Flags has been doing a little Christmas event called Holiday in the Park where they set up really nice Christmas lights throughout the theme park. Last year my wife and I drove out to see it one night while we had the season pass. It was pretty dark even before nightfall as clouds filled the sky. My wife dressed up in a dark red dress with tall black fuck me boots, hoping to get some nice photos with the Christmas lighting displays. When we got there though, it was raining lightly. I grabbed an umbrella for us and she put on a black coat covering most of her dress. As we walked from the parking lot to the park we were passing a lot of people leaving. When we did get inside we found out that they were closing the park due to the rain.

We quickly ran to a few of the lighting displays towards the front of the park and my wife braved the light rain for the sake of trying to get some quick photos. We wanted to go further into the park but security stopped us, as they were closing the park down. We reviewed some of the pics we had taken and quickly determined that wearing a black coat at night wasn't the best way to stand out in a photo. She took off the coat to show off her dress and we tried taking more photos but the increasing rain was making it difficult to get anything good. We hung out as long as we could, trying to get some good shots. There were no other guests at the park anymore and the only people we saw who were still crazy enough to still be walking around in the rain were the park employees. Eventually, they asked us to leave the park and we retreated back to our car in the parking lot. We were nearly the only car left in the whole lot. The rain was coming down more steadily and my wife had gotten pretty soaked while posing for photos. I opened up the trunk of my car where I had a towel that she could use to dry off a bit.

We looked around and didn't see anyone else walking to their cars, so I started helping her peel her wet clothes off of her. The dress was the toughest, as it was sticking to her wet body. After that, I quickly got her her bra and she stepped out of her wet underwear but kept her fuck me boots on. She was leaning into the trunk which was shielding her from the rain a bit while she dried herself off with the towel. Mostly naked and bent over, leaning into the car she looked hot as hell! I got an instant hard-on and started rubbing myself inside my pants. I still didn't see anyone in the parking lot, so I pulled out my cock and quickly pushed it into her pussy, and started fucking her from behind.

"What if someone sees?" she asked between gasps of pleasure.

I told her I didn't see anyone left around and kept steadily pumping in and out of her warm pussy. Soon her gasps turned to louder moaning, Her moans were the only sound in the area aside from rain coming down all around us. I felt my cum building up inside me. I grabbed a handful of her long dark wet hair and started tugging on it to pull her into me as I started fucking her harder and faster. I was getting close to finishing when I heard a vehicle driving up somewhere behind me. I looked over my shoulder and through the rain I could barely see a car had pulled into the lot and stopped a good distance away facing us.

DanaMorgan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DanaMorgan

I froze up for a moment, getting self-conscious that whoever was in the vehicle might be able to see us a bit through the rain but at the same time, I was so close to my orgasm.

My wife must have been getting close too because she yelled at me, "Don't stop!" and grabbed back at me to try to pull me towards her. So even with the distant audience, I resumed fucking her hard for a couple minutes but I couldn't quite bring myself to cum. I think I was too preoccupied, thinking about whoever was watching us.

Suddenly our car filled with bright lights. Looking over my shoulder, I saw the car behind us was actually a security vehicle and they had turned on rooftop light and high beams. I quickly scrambled to get my pants back up and covered my wife up with her big black coat. I hurried her around to the passenger seat through the rain and she quickly slipped into the car. I closed up the trunk, waved to the security car, hopped in the driver's seat, and quickly drove us out of the park.

"I can't believe that... I can't believe that...." my wife kept repeating. Then her talking switched to Korean, which I didn't understand. While she sounded annoyed and a little angry, she still seemed pretty relaxed, all things considered. I saw her open up her coat and she started using her finger to play with herself some. Then she wiped some of her wet pussy juices on my cheek. I swerved the car a little bit and then warned her she was going to cause an accident as we were driving in the rain. With a little bit of a pouty face, she just tilted her seat back and napped as I drove us home. From time to time I couldn't help but look over at her exposed pussy and tits as her coat was still open as she napped.

When we got home we both got into a hot shower together. As I helped soap and rinse off her front and then backside, she grabbed my cock and started stroking it. When she got me nice and hard, she turned around and bent over, leaning against the shower wall. One more time I started fucking her but this time in the warm water of the shower instead of the cold water of the rain. Still riding high with the excitement of fucking in public earlier, I felt my cum building up again inside me very quickly. After just a couple of minutes of fucking her I pulled out, finally unloading my cum on her which quickly rinsed off under the warm spray of the shower.

We finished showering and slipped into bed, both still naked, and fell asleep holding each other while listening to the rain still pouring down outside.

Published 
Written by dmastercookie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments