Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Split Tail Trainers, The Taste of Beaver

"The girls go bareback and discover a whole new meaning of Lady's pleasure"

7
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
5.1k words 5.1k words

We have enjoyed showing horses for most of our lives. Our Appaloosas have won consistently at the National and World Shows. My wife is an expert rider and we have been blessed with some elite horses. Our trainers have also been a tremendous help. Our final set of trainers were both women who were well-liked and very outgoing. We were not prepared for their unique lifestyle and the horse shows got a lot more exciting.

We are not the typical senior citizens. We are in our seventies, but no one believes we are that old. We have stayed in shape and continue to have an active, diverse sex life.

Most of the horse shows are in Texas or Oklahoma, and Sue usually takes all her gear in her Chevy Diesel crew cab with a topper. You would be amazed at all the stuff she takes to the horse shows. I usually stay at home, taking care of the farm. This time, I got lucky, and everything was in order at home. I decided to surprise her and headed to Oklahoma City to watch her show her horses for the first time all year.

The usual setup at the big shows is a tack stall, an adjacent dressing stall, and a third stall dedicated to kitchen and storage use, with all the horses stalled down the same alleyway.

It is quite hectic and crowded with all three ladies in the same dressing room stall trying to get changed and get ready for their next class. I had only been to a couple of shows with the new lady trainers and it was even a more challenging environment. It was not a place for modesty and in the past, my voyeurism desires urged me to “inadvertently” walk in on clients at various stages of being undressed under the guise of looking for my wife. Now it was triple the chance of such visual delights occurring. Fortunately, nobody ever made a big deal about being seen partially naked. Most of the old cowgirls were flattered that someone would be interested in their assets. Usually, the ladies never even flinched and continued disrobing with a smile on their faces. I think it was something that appealed to them!

I arrived at the arena during a show break when the practice area was closed. I wandered around and found some friends that directed me to the girl's stalls. As I entered their decorated stall front, I heard the girls talking in the dressing area.

Ann and Jane, the trainers, were quite different in age and body style. Ann was in her twenties, tall and thin with a light complexion, jet black hair, and lightly endowed. Despite her beauty, she was quite shy and reserved. Jane was in her late fifties, with a tight, full figure, dark complexion, wavy brown hair, and large breasts. A happy gregarious soul who was quite forward.

I had just learned of Ann’s past, which explained her demeanor. She had been an assistant trainer back in Oregon. When she was just barely legal, the head trainer had seduced her, promising to leave his wife. He was a complete jerk. He took her virginity, fucked her blind, and brainwashed her to perform explicit nude acts for compromising photos that he shared with all his cronies.

Eventually, his wife discovered his infidelity, and since she financed the operation with her family's inherited money, she ripped his ass. She knew he was a rounder but was shocked and embarrassed that he would take advantage of a young local girl. She covered Sue’s expenses and helped her purchase a new truck and trailer, plus funds to relocate. She promised that all the pictures had been destroyed and threatened to cut off her husband's balls if he ever bothered her again. Ann was an emotional wreck, but friends helped her start over in Oklahoma, where Jane took her under her wing.

Jane was a very successful, sharp businesswoman, a horse trainer, and a professional judge. She was divorced but had lots of friends and was popular at the horse shows. They both needed a friend, and their relationship flourished. I suspected that they were intimate, but it was just a feeling.

The third member of this group was Sue, my wife. She is seventy, but you would never know it. She is just barely five feet tall and works out, maintaining an athletic build and softball-sized boobs. Her hair is immaculate, and her nails and toes are manicured. She is a free spirit and proud of her fit body.

In the stall, Jane was talking about how to impress the judges, who most often were men. “I think we need to enhance our visuals! Let’s start with Ann. We need to maximize your contrasting dark hair and beautiful white skin with bright colors. Emphasize your long torso and shapely legs. It is time to use your sex to your advantage, starting when you show horses. Forget the past; time to move forward.”

“Your little titties will be a challenge. Take off your top, so Sue can see what we have to work with and then we can brainstorm on how we can maximize your presence by enhancing your chest appeal.”

“Sue, are you okay with seeing and touching another woman’s breasts? Ann and I have a rather liberal, open relationship and enjoy each other’s bodies. I think looking at what Mother Nature gave us is a good place to start the process. I hope you are okay with seeing each other topless.”

Thinking about where this conversation was heading, I decided I needed to observe the action. I slipped into the adjacent tack stall and quietly looked for an opening in the stall curtains. Luck was with me, and I found a small seam that had a great view of all three of them, using the large mirror in their stall, which reflected their images.

Sue answered, “I was not expecting a risque fashion analysis, but I have to admit it appeals to me. I have told my husband that after all this time, I still kind of have a fantasy/desire to play with other women. I am not sure how exciting my body would be to you two, but I would not have a problem interacting with you at any level.”

Jane replied, “At the first couple of shows, we noticed your interest when watching us in our various stages of being undressed when changing show outfits. We purposely lingered with our breasts and pussy exposed hoping you would show some interest. We were pleased that you smiled and happily checked us out. When you had no problem casually displaying and touching your breasts and smooth pussy we could hardly contain our excitement. We interpreted your response as a signal that you were okay with being voyeured and enjoyed having us check out your body. We hoped that there would be a time when we could talk and do more than just look! We both could hardly wait to play with your sexy body!”

“I have to admit, you both are lovely ladies who have intriguing attributes that tempt me to act on my long-time fantasy.”

“Don’t worry, we both appreciate your interest, and we will enjoy learning more about your finer talents and lovely charms.”

“Okay, let’s get back on topic. What can we do to emphasize Ann’s little cute cupcakes!”

She reached out and unclasped Ann’s bra. Her little breasts stood out on her white chest. Two red nipples were prominently centered on each mound. “Ann does not need a bra for support but does not have the natural size to impress the judges. If we push up the girls in a shelf bra, her solid, perfectly shaped little boobs will pop up and allow her stiff nipples to freely poke out. If her girls only were covered by a low-cut, skin-tight silky shirt, her breasts would be maximized, and stiff nips would catch their eye! A little warming gel and they would get the point. Annie, you must like the idea; your nipples are growing!”

“Not fair! I am the only one topless! Commonly, this is a group effort. Time to figure out how to enhance all our tits!”

Jane called Ann a big baby and pulled her top off. Her significant brown orbs filled her bra to overflowing. When she unclasped her bra, her 36DD’s spilled out. They were huge with thick, brown, stumpy nipples surrounded by large dark areoles. They had a slight sag, and her nipples pointed down toward her toes. She was built solid and had a nice round belly above her shorts. She caressed her free beauties and proudly displayed their fullness.

“My God, Sue exclaimed, they are beautiful and so full! I could not help but notice you also have a great set of buns! I love your firm full ass. I look forward to getting an unobstructed view of your lower unit.”

Ann took Sue’s hands and brought them to their breasts. “ Sorry, right now, we are focusing on breasts. Help us get our nipples nice and hard! Go ahead, feel up our hard-pointed titties!”

“Oh God! Ann, your breasts are so firm, and your nipples are so responsive! Such a contrast to Jane’s big, soft fun bags and thick nips. I hope I can get both of your nipples real long and excited.”

“Not until you show us yours!”

Sue reached down and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. You could see the contrast of her tanned body with her white breasts. She had two little white triangles with a tiny white connection, where her bikini hid just a sliver of her breasts from the sun. When she reached back and discarded her bra, her boobs popped out. At her age, they were surprisingly upright, but when she bent down, gravity impacted their shape, forming two sexy, long, teardrop breasts. She offered them up to them, pointing her nipples at the girls before letting them bounce and swing. Her breasts were in between her companions in both form and size. 32DD softball-sized, white orbs standing out from her dark tan body.

Ann was all over them. “Oh, Sue, they are so nice! Fabulous contrast. I wish I could tan like you! They are so soft, and I love your little brown nipples that hide in your half-dollar-sized aerolas. They like my attention and are trying to poke out. Go ahead; you can play with my little candy sticks. They are super responsive!”

“You can be more aggressive with my tits! Use your teeth to pull on my nipples! Watch me get Jane’s big, fat knobbies to stick out!”

I noticed that all three ladies were enjoying having the others play with their boobs. Ann had the longest and firmest nipples, Jane’s were the fattest, and Sue’s were just little brown tips. Each girl had a hand rubbing their crotch, responding to the feelings emanating from their stimulated breasts.

Ann broke the spell, stating. “Enough with the self-pleasure, ladies, time to get back on task.”

Jane said, “I think we all can see how our breasts and nipples react, and we now need ideas on how to best showcase them. We need to enhance our chests' impact so our tits catch the judges' attention. I think my best choice is a sheer bra that lets my nipples show and also supports my big girls, pushing them up and out while minimizing their bounce while Riding. Big cleavage, large firm rack. A little nipple gel and, hopefully, the Judges will keep looking.

Sue needs a padded push-up bra that emphasizes her big girl boobs and shows some cleavage. Her nipples just are not responsive enough. She will need to leave her top buttons open, showing off the swell of her breasts. We already decided on Ann’s attire. Time to get serious; we better get dressed and ready for the afternoon practice session in the arena.”

My cock had found its way out of my pants, and I stroked it, watching the girls play with each other. I forced it back into my pants, then quietly exited the adjacent secret voyeur tack stall and quickly left the alleyway. I went and grabbed a hot dog, then returned to the stalls pretending like I just arrived. They acted surprised and delighted that I would be staying for the show and said they had plenty of room at their friend’s bed and breakfast. The owner was gone, and we had the run of the facility.

We all went to dinner and had an enjoyable evening. I could not get the image of the three topless ladies out of my mind and could hardly wait to get back to our room. We were in the rental section of their bed and breakfast while Mac and Jane’s bedroom was down the hall and around the corner, in the owner's wing.

Sue asked what the Cheshire Cat look was about back when I arrived at the stalls. I told her I was bad and had overheard them in the stall and had spied on them during their breasts playing. She blushed, but before she could say anything, I told her it was a great sexy scene. I asked her if she enjoyed her girl time. She said that she knew she had a bisexual curiosity, and it was fun to play with the ladies. I told her it was awesome that she could investigate her feminine yearnings.

“How about you and I adjourn to the shower? I noticed the whole house has high-resolution cameras. I will look for the control room tomorrow. It would be great to watch all the nighttime action. I put a towel over the Master bath camera so I can eat your pussy and fuck your cute little snatch without their prying eyes. They just will have to wait to check us out.”

The next morning, the girls left early, and I told them I would meet them at the arena later. The house was amazing. It was decorated with a Western theme, and the main house connected with the rental area with a long corridor. The spa and hot tub were in between in a large leisure area with big screens and a games area. I wandered into the main house and noticed a small control room just off the rec area. It was full of monitors receiving images from all over the house. Taped backups were hard-wired into the system. There were lots of DVDs available to record the action. I located the monitor for our room, and we were prominently displayed. I found their room monitor and watched their evening action and conversation. Pretty typical bedtime preparation when I heard Jane ask Ann if she had seen me watching them in the stall. She said she saw my reflection in the mirror and said we were a well-matched, over-sexed, horny old pair. She said that she would not feel guilty watching us fool around.

BeautyEma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BeautyEma

. I joined them back at the arena, and everyone acted normal. I planned to go striper fishing early the next morning so I would be gone until the following night. The girls did not have any morning classes the day after the next day so they planned to go to dinner and then relax in the hot tub. I wondered where this might lead and was excited that whatever went down would be recorded.

The Mexican restaurant they visited was famous for its Margaritas, and the ladies enjoyed the tasty drinks. Sue said they were feeling no pain and decided to continue their discussions in the hot tub. She wore her two-piece to be safe. Jane and Ann also had two-piece suits, but significantly smaller and left nothing to the imagination. The three of them slipped into the bubbling waters.

Jane suggested they play truth or dare and asked Ann to pick. She picked dare. “I dare you both to step out of the water and remove your suits!”

Jane stepped right out and peeled off her tiny top, and her big brown boobs dominated her chest. She shimmed off her thong bottoms, and her round little belly spilled over her big bush. She had a dark brown forest that guarded her pussy and hid her fat labia.

Sue went next and exotically exposed her breasts, letting them slip from her hands and slowly slide down. When she bent at the waist to take off her bottoms, they swung straight down, two lovely elongated white tubes. She was completely smooth, and her small, purple labia framed her vagina, making it look like it was smiling at them. Both ladies said they loved finally seeing all of her slick pelvic zone. They were impressed that there was no hair anywhere below her belly button.

Ann stood up and said she knew what the next request would be, so she just cut to the chase and got naked. She flipped off her string top, and her nipples signaled her excitement, growing longer and bright red. The red bottom triangle slipped away, and her tight little clamshell pussy was fully exposed, and perched just above her now partially exposed clitoris was a little heart-shaped, black pubic hair patch.

Sue restarted the game and stated it was time for truth. “Why does your pussy look the way it does?”

Jane went first and said, “I’m an old-fashioned natural gal and like my furry look and subtle curves. I think it is sexy to have my big fat-lipped dripping vagina secretly hidden.”

Ann went next, explaining she liked the contrast with her black heart adornment breaking up her white torso and setting off her smooth camel toe.

“The black heart also is a reminder that love is not always true. To be careful before you give yourself away.”

Sue followed suit and answered her question, explaining that she liked the appearance and feel of her smooth look and made her feel young. She said I was a huge fan of shaving and wanted to support her efforts by also being smooth. Sue said she loved to see my colorful cock jutting out from my crotch with my big smooth balls fully exposed to the world. Plus, oral sex was great without having to fight a pubic beard. As time went on, she discovered that she liked to expose herself, flashing her smooth pussy and big tits.

Both girls smiled and said it was time to head to the fireplace and the thick carpets. “We would love to watch you play with yourself. But we also love to both give and receive oral sex. Why don’t you lay back and start your fun; then I will come up and sit on your face, and Ann can sample your juicy cunt. A lovely, tasty threesome.

Sue spread her legs, and her fingers opened her labia, exposing her slick red vagina. She could not help herself and had to relieve the burning throbbing by stroking her growing clit and finger fucking her pussy.

Ann moved up between her legs, stopping to lick Sue’s fingers. She softly whispered, telling her to pull her purple labia even wider to accommodate her hungry mouth. Ann buried her face in Sue’s cunt, and her tongue fucked her juicy red vagina.

Jane was standing above them, playing with her tits and pussy.

“Okay Sue, time to taste my dripping cunt. Do you like being eaten by Ann, the novice lesbian lover? Welcome to your bisexual initiation! Open your mouth and stick out your tongue! Time to eat pussy!”

“I am so wet, yes, she has me on edge. It feels so good. Ann may be young, but she knows how to make a woman cum! Do I taste good?”

Ann raised her head, licking her wet lips. “She is so sweet and has a blend of viscosities. I will eat her whenever she asks!”

“Jane, my turn feed me, come fuck my face! I want to taste your cunt, and then, in a minute, compare it to Mac’s tight, little camel-toe love juices!”

All three girls were locked onto one another. Sue finally squeaked out that she was getting close to cumming and wanted to suck on Ann’s young cunt before she came.

Jane rubbed her juicy cunt into Sue’s face one last time before she raised her bright red dripping cunt and kissed Sue sharing her juices that lingered on Sue’s tongue.

“Annie, honey, open up your long legs. Come sit on her face, and I will get a fat dildo and fuck her licked cunt to a climax!”

“Yeah, Annie, I want to taste your young juicy snatch. Masturbate for me, baby; let’s try and all cum together. Jane, fuck me hard, thrust that big, black, two-headed monster into our cunts. Make us cum!”

There was lots of moaning, then Jane proclaimed that she was going to cum, and then she shyly advised Sue that usually her climax was accompanied by a significant squirt/pee release.

“Janey, how exciting, cum on us; we want you to cover us in your lady cum.”

Jane got up and pulled out the dripping dildo. When she pulled her fat labia apart, it triggered her release of a strong stream from her vagina. “Here it cums, God, it is a huge flow!”

It initially splashed on Sue’s splayed, open, angry red vagina. Still aiming her spray like a fire hose, Jane directed her stream, splashing up Sue’s body and hitting her breasts.

“Holy shit, it feels so warm and nasty. Please, Jane, work your way around to my head. Squirt your love juice all over! Just make sure it gets on Ann’s cunt and in my face.”

“Fuck yes, Jane, soak my cunt and drench Sue’s face. Squirt in my mouth!”

“The rush of fluid pushed us over. Ann and I joined her in a rolling orgasm.”

The three ladies were all disheveled. Nasty looking but basking in post-orgasmic bliss. Satisfied and covered in a nasty cum mixture, they decided to head to the showers and enjoy cleaning each other off.

I got to hear the story from Sue and then watch the whole episode from the CD I downloaded off a couple of monitors. It was amazing, and I was shocked at my wife’s positive reaction to her first juicy lesbian sex. She said she was impressed by the divergent fragrance and taste of the two women. Jane’s juice was strong and thick. Ann’s offering was lighter and had a sweeter flavor. She wondered if Ann’s cum changed its taste during different times in her cycle. The thought caused her to get excited.

It reminded her that she had questioned if another man’s cum would have a different flavor. Perhaps something to investigate.

After watching the CD, my cock was ready to explode. Sue took pity and swallowed my cock, sucking my balls empty.

We licked ourselves clean, and Sue was eager to go to dinner. She was still sexually charged and dressed like a floozy. She was wearing a tight, clingy top without a bra. Her large bosoms floated freely, and even her little nipples were as big as I had ever seen them. She slid her short skirt up her thighs and showed me that she was also minus her panties. She encouraged me to play with her tits and whispered to finger her cunt so we could give our waiter and anyone else watching us a great view of her excited smooth snatch. All the folks at the bar got quite a show, and we got several free rounds of drinks. She kept encouraging me to consume lots of liquids. She said I would need them later. We noticed that most of the cooking staff had come out of the kitchen to enjoy the show. I thought I heard applause as we left the restaurant. She removed her outfit and sat naked on the ride back.

When we got back to the bed and breakfast, she walked nude into our room. She jumped on the bed and proceeded to masturbate, focusing on her tits and excited juicy pussy. She asked how I felt and said I was feeling a need to relieve myself.

“Come with me, and I will help you get undressed. I have a special way to help you with your problem.”

She led me to the large shower. She sat on the bench and continued playing with herself.

“You saw Jane squirt on me on the CD, and it was so sexy. I want to try golden showers with you. I want you to make your cock cover my body with your warm pee. I want to start with my face and mouth, then all over my tits and pussy.”

“Oh lord, are you sure? No wonder you wanted me to drink so much!”

“I know you too well, I bet you would like to try performing golden showers on me!”

“You are right; I want to share my nasty fetish! I want to go second and be your dominant. With the shower camera, we can watch our performance. Please, honey, be kinky with me!”

“You are a horrible old nasty slut. But I love you! Go ahead, open your mouth, and get ready for your Golden Showers fantasy.”

I moved next to her, and she took my cock in her hand. “Let me help you!”

She opened her mouth and started sucking on the purple head of my semi-hard, full-bladder cock.

“Come on, honey, fill my mouth with your warm piss!”

“Here it comes; I am not sure I can stop the flow right away. I will let you aim my cock. Here it comes; go ahead and fill your mouth if that is where you want to start. Then let it splash down your tits and pussy!”

I watched her cheeks fill, then she opened her mouth, and a stream of yellow fluid splashed on her breasts. She aimed my cock on her nipples and exclaimed how tasty and deliciously warm my showers were.

“Make me your piss whore! Spray my pussy and ass. Drain your pretty cock on your loving wife.”

I sprayed her body with her smiling and playing with my piss. My bladder finally was empty and I shook the last few drops on her pussy as she fingered her vagina to a great orgasm. Sue was soaked from her head to her toes but was smiling enthusiastically.

“Thank you; it was better than I ever dared to imagine. I had a great climax and I hope you will enjoy your experience as much as I did!”

We exchanged places, and she encouraged me to play with my cock.

“Watch me expose my urethra; it is right above my cum hole. Get ready; here comes my liquid gold!”

Her fingers had pulled her labia apart, and a solid stream of her warm pee shot out of her cunt. She stood above me, directing her spray into my face.

“That’s it, open your mouth, taste my pee. Do you like the way it feels running down your body? Your cock seems to enjoy being sprayed. Keep jerking off; play in my pee. Turn around, and I will hit your balls and asshole.”

“I am about peed out. I should have consumed more liquids. One last push splashing your cock. It was so fantastic, it was a whole new feeling of sexual satisfaction. I am so close to having another great climax!”

“You taste interesting. It was a unique feeling watching your open cunt, and shoot out a solid warm stream. It made me hard, and it did feel good. I have a great idea on how to end this nasty, kinky sexual experience. Bend over and spread your cute little butt cheeks. I am going to empty my cum filled cock in your ass! Let me grab the handy lube. Show your lady friends how you like to finger your ass.”

Sue turned toward the camera and inserted a single slick finger. She moved it in and out and then in a circle. A second finger was added, and her backdoor was spread accordingly.

“Okay, girls, I know you are watching. Would you like to try anal sex? Touch yourselves and enjoy!”

“Okay, big boy, I am ready, but it would be more comfortable on the bed with my head on a pillow and my butt in the air. We can shower after we cum.”

We moved to the bedroom and made sure the camera that covered that area would show our anal fun. Sue had moved one hand to her pussy and clit, getting things in motion for a big climax. I moved behind he,r and she found my cock and pressed my well-lubed purple-hued helmet head into her spread backdoor.

“Push your cock into my ass. That’s it, slow but firm. Okay, fuck me. You are so big and fill my ass to the max. Oh yes! I am close; my poor clit is about ready to explode.”

“I feel your cock starting to pulse. Fuck me harder. Push all of your big cock in my ass. Yes, I am cumming! Fill my ass with your cum. Keep pumping. I love the feel of your ejaculation and then the feel of your spent cock trying to escape from my tight bass.”

“Let’s go back to the shower, and I will push your cum out of my ass. I know how much you like to watch it bubble out. Show the girls how you like to suck your cum right out of my asshole and then share it with me in a loving cum kiss. We might as well show them that, after fifty years, we have very few inhibitions and love all types of sex.

Sue spread her cheeks, and a thick milky stream of cum was pushed out of her ass. I turned my head, looking at the camera as my tongue swirled in the creamy cum directing it into my open mouth. I wonder what the girls will think of their horny old housemates. I think the rest of the show season will be amazing.

Published 
Written by Smooth7
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments