Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spring Fever

"A middle aged married woman and her husband make some changes to their personal life."

115
47 Comments 47
5.2k Views 5.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

I love that feeling when I finally feel confident that Winter is over. Not just a couple of warmish days, then a disappointing plunge back into another cold, wet stretch, but the real deal. This last warm change promised to be just that, so we brought out the outdoor furniture from storage, brushed off the cobwebs, and oiled the wood. We also tidied the back yard, mowed lawns, removed the pool cover, and checked the filter.

It was still too early for me to swim but warm enough to don a two-piece swimsuit before working on the yard. I was determined to get some early tan even though I'm fortunate to inherit a natural olive skin courtesy of my Mediterranean ancestry.

This summer, I realized shopping was on the cards when Eleni, my seventeen-year-old daughter, appeared in her bathers. She had filled out over the Winter, and her bikini top barely contained her boobs. Her last year's swimsuit would border on indecency if she dared to wear it in public.

She seemed very pleased with herself as she strutted about the pool, fully aware she had the body of a very attractive young woman. Like me, she is slender, but her feminine curves were not that prominent until now. It was also quite apparent that her brother, Matt, and father, Charlie, noticed the change judging by their consistent furtive glances in my daughter's direction. Oh, to be young again.

Matt was nineteen now, tall, lean, and muscled. I secretly hoped the tradition of his and his sister's friends would still come around on hot evenings to cool off in the pool. Both our children were popular, and now some of their friends had started to form semi-permanent relationships; however, my two offspring had not done so as far as I could tell.

Indeed, Charlie and I had enjoyed observing the various interactions in seasons past, and we reminisced past times when we were much younger. But, of course, this reminiscing didn't do our own sex life any harm either. The old saying, 'it doesn't matter where you get the appetite providing you eat at home' was undoubtedly apt at times.

Finally, we sat around the pool with afternoon drinks feeling pleased that the work was complete. The aroma of freshly cut grass and emerging blossom heralded pleasant times ahead. The warmth of the afternoon sun had thawed my winter blues; a need for new adventures and change surged through my body.

My determination to get an early start with my suntan was also motivated by a secret hope that Charlie would agree to visit the nude beach this summer. I had run the idea past him before, but he wasn't keen.

Charlie was particularly amorous that night. I assumed this was probably a bit of spring fever; however, I wasn't complaining as his cock was unusually hard, and he humped away with a lot more energy than usual. I just hoped I would be able to climax before he finished. Then, just before he ejaculated, he murmured he would like to see me have sex with another man.

The intensity of his climax and the seemingly large volume of cum he released pushed me over the edge into a delicious orgasm. I could handle more of this; I decided while I basked in the afterglow accompanied with fantasies of Charlie watching me submit to another man's sexual advances.

I wasn't a virgin when we married and had enjoyed the attentions of both male and female lovers in the past; some were quite kinky. But, on the other hand, Charlie was not very adventurous, or so I thought until now and wondered what prompted this candid revelation. The idea certainly had some appeal; I was still horny, and to make matters worse, Charlie's cock shriveled, then he rolled off me and was soon snoring.

The orgasm had satiated my physical needs for now, but my mind was far from relaxed. Was Charlie having an affair, or did he plan to; was this his way of saying, 'if you have sex with someone else, then I can too?'

My gut feeling told me this was unlikely, particularly by the heightened level of his arousal when he blurted out the confession. So I suspect he did fantasize about watching me, presumably without personal involvement.

The fantasy was naughty and exciting, but participating in extramarital sex, was a whole new ball game, and I was sure our dreaming would not go that far. However, I didn't realize that the seeds of change now lay on very fertile ground.

I admit, I enjoy sex, but twenty years of vanilla sex does take a toll, and I miss the thrill and excitement of undressing in front of new and different lovers; in those days, sexual variety was the spice of my life.

I love Charlie for all the right reasons; he is kind and considerate, a good provider, and a wonderful father to our two teens. But, unfortunately, although still easy on the eye, some middle-age spread has crept in.

I anticipated that he would broach the subject again, but it seemed forgotten. After several days I decided I had made a bit of a mountain out of a molehill and was mildly disappointed when our sex life went back to normal.

His apparent loss of interest added to my frustration. I am a bit of an exhibitionist; I like to get naked in front of strangers, hence the desire to visit a nude beach. Exhibitionism for me often progresses to sexual arousal, excellent fantasy material for Charlie and me. It was time to become proactive.

On Friday nights, Charlie often has drinks with his colleagues after work. We also order takeaway food. The kids love it, and it is an enjoyable end-of-week ritual. That night we were both relaxed and in bed relatively early. Charlie was attentive and romantic; I secretly hoped we would revisit recent fantasies.

He even started licking my pussy, something I like but does not occur very often these days. I tried to clear my mind of mundane daily chores and focus on my own needs, but he moved to mount me all too soon. I prefer more foreplay, so I decided this was the moment to mention the new fantasy.

"Have you been thinking about me being naughty with another man?" I asked. He froze and didn't reply.

"I'm not pissed off, just curious as to where the idea came from?" He moved off me and lay beside me on his back, let out a deep breath, and said.

"At Friday night drinks, one of the guys from work was bragging about how many married women he had screwed, often while their husbands were present."

"Which guy?"

"John Masters."

My goodness, he is young, good-looking, and single as far as I know. There are plenty of women who would go out with him."

"Maybe that is his problem; he likes forbidden fruit, shall we say, and he especially likes to dominate them in front of their husbands."

"And from what I can gather, there are husbands out there who like to watch as well?" He went silent and didn't answer. "Don't worry; I just want to know how you feel about this."

"Yes," he finally answered. I leaned over to kiss him and reached for his groin. His cock was hard and had leaked. I smeared the precum over the head, straddled him, and placed his cock at my moist sex opening. He slipped in quickly, and I worked my pussy up and down to try and satisfy the itch that developed deep inside me. I closed my eyes and imagined it was someone else, a stranger.

He started to thrust against me, and we found a rhythm that brought me close to climax. His thrusts slowed, then I felt him ejaculate. I nearly screamed in frustration; I vigorously humped on his softening cock then orgasmed. Finally, I climbed off and lay on my back.

"Mmm, that was so good, thank you," I said.

"My pleasure, believe me," he replied, then sucked on my breast while he gently explored the wet crevice between my pussy lips with his finger. "Wow, that feels good. Can I have a lick?"

"If you want to, but you seem to have released a lot of cum in me."

"I know."

"Okay." I parted my labia to allow his tongue and mouth full access; he stopped briefly to kiss me, the taste of semen mingled with my sex fluids, a flavor I find pleasurable. He buried his face between my legs; I imagined he was cleaning me up after my anonymous lover had finished in me.

My arousal continued to build, and at just the right moment, he stopped and mounted me. It wasn't long before we both climaxed together for the first time in many years. We both lay back exhausted and fulfilled, but sleep did not overcome either of us.

"How does John Masters meet these women?" Charlie let out a sigh.

"He goes to that new pub near the airport.

"You have had quite a chat with John, haven't you?"

"Not really, but several of the guys plied him with a lot of questions; I just listened. I might add that John was drunk and probably said much more than he meant to."

"When did all this happen?"

"Last Friday."

"So this whole idea was germinated from that night?" Again he paused and did not answer. "Well, yes or no?"

"The answer is no; I admit I have had fantasies along those lines before."

"Like what?"

"Maybe attending a swingers party and watch you succumb to the attention of someone else."

"You mean have sex with that someone?"

"Um, yes."

"And you would like to fuck another woman at the same time?"

"No, I would like to watch; then have sex with you after."

"So, you wouldn't have sex with another woman at the party if the opportunity presented itself?"

"I wouldn't go that far; it would depend on how you felt about it. At the moment, I can honestly say that I would be content just watching you with the hope you will permit me to have you after."

"And if I said no?"

"I would comply with your wishes."

"What if, um, there was more than one guy who wanted to have sex with me?"

"I would be okay with that, very okay actually, but it would be your call. I admit the thought of us in a shall we say swinging situation arouses me in a big way. However, it does not compromise my love for you at all."

"This is a lot different to your mate picking up women at that pub."

"Yes, I agree, the fantasies just got rekindled, I suppose. Along with a nice evening at home, warmer weather coming, and so on. I got wound up making love with you," he added a little sheepishly.

"I'm not complaining; I enjoyed it too." His eyes widened at my comment.

"You mean, um, my fantasy?"

"I enjoyed your enthusiastic lovemaking," I teased.

"Ah,"

"I also sometimes dream about other lovers too." I had his full attention.

"Like when?"

"Hmm, when having sex or playing with myself. Not often, but occasionally."

"Does it turn you on?"

'Yes, otherwise I wouldn't do it."

"With men or women?" He was aware I had female lovers before we met.

"Both, mostly men, though," I confessed. "But don't get any ideas about a swinger's party, and I'm not keen on going to that pub."

"But you are receptive to the idea in principle?"

"In a limited way, maybe. We will have to talk it through openly and determine boundaries."

CHARLOTTE_LEEE
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CHARLOTTE_LEEE

"Any suggestions?'

"The nude beach for starters." He opened his mouth, and I'm sure to protest, but then stopped. He is smart enough to know it is unwise to look a gift horse in the mouth. "I know you have reservations about the beach near town here; a big risk on being recognized, but there is another unofficial one a couple of hours drive from here."

"And you would go there?"

"Yes, part of my fantasy is to undress in public. I want to see if my naked body invokes any interest; in other words, am I still sexually attractive?"

"You are very attractive."

"You're biased, and I love you for that. However, I want to see for myself, and that is easier if everyone is naked," I added with a smile, then felt his erection.

"So you want to get naked and perve on guys standing around with hard-ons."

"I like to see men aroused," I admitted.

"In that situation, would you go any further?"

"I honestly don't know, and that would be entirely up to me. You would have to comply completely without argument or protest."

"I agree."

*

Over the next three weeks, we tossed around limits and expectations of a trip to the nude beach. We both found the process exciting, especially when we scheduled a day off from our respective jobs. We researched the site, and it looked promising. We also put some thought into what we would wear. I decided on a skirt, t-shirt, conservative bra and panties-Charlie, t-shirt, and shorts. I looked forward to undressing in front of some naked men and wanted to make it as bedroom realistic as possible. I also intended to take my time.

Finally, the big day arrived, and after a two-hour drive, we found ourselves at the nude beach car park located at the end of an unsealed road. Although it was a weekday and only mid-morning, the large parking area was well patronized. In addition, the weather promised to be very pleasant with clear skies, no wind, and moderately warm.

"Lots of people mean lots of choices," said Charlie. I had to agree. I felt good; I felt alive and invigorated with the prospect of naughtiness and adventure.

We knew the nude section was at the beach's southern end beyond a rocky outcrop. We took the minimum gear as we had a hike ahead of us. Along with hats and sunnies, we packed suntan lotion and frozen bottled water in a small backpack.

My heart rate picked up after we reached the nude area. It was as if I entered a new exciting world; naked bodies everywhere and everything on display, some overtly so. I wanted to be part of this.

Several people sheltered in shade tents, and little carts designed to transport chairs, insulated drinks containers, and other essentials were common. Obviously, a lot of people come here regularly. The bulk of the population was male of all ages and mostly alone, occasionally pairs. However, there were also several couples and single women.

As we walked along the hard sand near the water's edge, looking for a place to stop, I was surprised with the frequency of shaved genitals, both male and female. Some people strolled the beach in both directions, undoubtedly enjoying the scenery. I was encouraged by the positive smiles and half nods of greeting from naked men even though I was clothed. Some displayed partial erections. I liked that.

"What about here," said Charlie as he indicated an open space flanked by sunbathers, including a couple. They were all aligned at the edge of the dunes at the back of the beach. The woman lay on her back with legs apart, her naked, shaved pussy in full view; maybe this influenced Charlie's suggestion. I hoped that my partially shaved pussy would not be a turn-off.

There was an open area between the couple and a large pop-up shade tent; the owner was not visible. The other male sunbathers were no more than twenty or so meters away. We placed the beach towels on our patch of sand; it was time for me to undress. I looked around to see if anyone was watching. All seemed indifferent, including the couple. Charlie sensed my disappointment.

"We can try a different spot if you like," he said.

"No, this is as good as any," I conceded, looking around again. Then I noticed a tall man, maybe in his thirties, very fit and robust. He was headed in our general direction and had been swimming; his wet black skin glistened in the sunlight. Even at a distance, I could see he was well endowed.

"Wow," said Charlie as he watched the black man change direction slightly so he would walk by us at a closer distance.

I undid the buttons of my skirt and let it drop to my feet. I stepped out of the garment, bent over to fold it neatly on my towel then removed my top. I had several people's attention now, including the couple.

I removed my bra and panties and knelt on the sand to tidy my clothes. I stuffed them into my bag; I was stark naked in front of all these people in public. I innocently turned around so all could see. I felt so alive and liberated.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see that several guys were now looking in my direction; I noticed some turgid cocks. I deliberately did not look at the swimmer but could sense he was close. My pussy tingled; I gave myself a brief rub to ease the itch, then I wiped damp fingers on my thigh. Then, I sat with legs apart on purpose and rummaged through my bag, pretending to look for something.

"Time to take a walk, Charlie," I said, without looking up.

"Okay, he croaked and left. I continued to poke around in the bag.

"I'm available to rub sunscreen on your back if you would like, M'am," a southern American accent drawled, an exciting rarity here in Australia.

At eye level was a black penis that tremored slightly with the owner's heartbeat. Reluctantly I looked up. He quickly diverted his gaze from my body to look me in the eye.

"That would be lovely," I replied. "It seems we have forgotten to pack some sunscreen," I lied. His eyes sparkled; a small smile emerged to reveal white teeth to contrast a jet black, smooth complexion.

"I have plenty in my tent if you would like to join me. I can rub some on your back there."

" I don't want to impose."

"It will be my pleasure M'am." And mine too. I said to myself. "That is very kind of you," I said with my heart thumping at my uncharacteristic boldness. My legs were a bit wobbly as I got to my feet.

"Perhaps you could collect your towel and bag and follow me?"

"Um, I don't know," I replied, looking around for Charlie; he stood about thirty meters away, watching.

"It looks like your husband can see where you are going," the American said smoothly. His voice had an undefinable allure along with everything else about him. I bent over in front of him and took my time to collect my bag and towel.

"He would be most welcome to avail himself of some lotion when he returns. Allow me, M'am," he said as he took the belongings from my hand then left for his tent.

I had everyone's attention now. The woman smiled at me while she discretely stroked her partner's erect cock, and several of the men nearby displayed engorged penises. I tore my eyes from the scene to follow my new acquaintance. He had a beautiful, firm rounded bum. I wondered what it would be like to grab in the heat of passion, well, at any time.

The tent opening faced away from the water, presumably for privacy.

My mouth was dry, and my breathing became more rapid as I approached.

He handed me my bag when I joined him and spread my towel alongside his own in front of the shelter opening. I swallowed some water while he crawled inside to retrieve a container of sunscreen. Before I succumbed to the temptation to join him inside, he emerged with the lotion.

"If you lie on your tummy, I can work on you back here," he said, indicating my towel. Lying down, all I could see were muscular thighs and lower torso, along with his aroused circumcised cock. First, he worked the lotion onto my back and neck with hard, strong hands; then, they started to stray to my bottom.

"Okay, Ma'm?

"Yes, very." I parted my legs a little to allow my thighs and legs to be thoroughly UV protected. I contemplated rolling on my back to give him more access to my body, but courage failed me. I lay still for several seconds, trying to decide what to do next; how far I would go?. His penis, now erect, had me mesmerized. I heard another squish of the sunscreen bottle.

"I missed a couple of bits," he explained. His lotion-covered fingers invaded my bum crack then explored the crevice between my pussy lips. After a couple of passes over my engorged clitoris, I moved onto my back with legs apart. I saw Charlie standing there, watching.

"Take your clothes off and put on some sunscreen," I ordered. "I'll do your back." I got on my knees, and as I spread lotion on my husband's back, the black man's hand cupped my pussy from behind. He probed my wet opening with his fingers.

I let him continue while I attended to my husband, then lay down on my back again. Charlie's erection grew as he watched the big black hunk with an impressive erection thoroughly cover my front with lotion. He was very thorough with my breasts and pussy; then, he lay alongside me and caressed my bottom and thighs. His hard cock pressed against my bum; it twitched and pulsed with a need to be released. A finger teased my clitoris. Charlie gave me a questioning look.

Finally, I nodded in reply, turned partly on my side, and placed one leg on my friend's thigh; my sex was now openly available. My new lover shifted to put his cock against my pussy without entering. I used two fingers to part my pussy lips.

"Charlie put the head of his cock in my cunt." Charlie's hand shook as he complied; eventually, the head nestled in the opening of my sex canal. I reached behind and grabbed my lover's beautiful muscled bottom and pushed my hips back. I shuddered in ecstasy as he entered me. Strong hands held me, and with our legs entwined, he fucked me with long hard strokes.

"No wanking," I ordered. Charlie stopped playing with himself and leaned over to kiss me. The sensation of his familiar lips on mine while another man fucked me was sensational. I wanted more of this. I clamped my pussy muscles on the in strokes.

"Oh, M'am, your pussy is so tight. I'm not going to last." said the man who was fucking me in public. Then, his cock pulsed and filled me with semen; he relaxed and slipped out. I rolled on my back, legs apart. Charlie's gaze was fixed on my pussy; I was still so horny.

"There's lots of cum leaking," Charlie said.

"Then lick me clean," I commanded. He got to work; my arousal intensified; I was close to the peak. "Fuck me now, Charlie." He mounted me, his cock deliciously hard and familiar. He kissed me, and I tasted my lover's semen mingled with my sex fluids.

"Faster, Charlie." We both cascaded over the edge together, perfectly synchronized and joined.

As I drifted into post-orgasmic euphoria, I decided that maybe that pub was worth a visit.

Published 
Written by helenmiller2021
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments