Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Steve, Stacey & Me Part 6

"New girlfriend welcomes old buddy"

9
1 Comment 1
1.3k Views 1.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"Please like and comment. Let me know what you think. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'll appreciate it."

It was going on four o'clock and the cold sandwiches we had for lunch had worn off. We were getting the beginnings of a burn and getting hungry. So we decided it was time to head back home. We had a great time at the beach and although we shouldn't have, we all came several times.

We got home and took showers. All three of us wouldn't fit in the shower at my apartment so we took them separately. We got ready and, by seven thirty, were at the steak house. We ate our fill and had a couple of bottles of wine. It was about time for the fireworks to be set off in celebration of some local historical figure. I can't remember who. So, we made our way over to the county park where they were going to be setting them off. It was adjacent to a harvested wheat field so lots of fire trucks and water trucks were on hand. Wheat stubble burns really fast.

With all the families and little children running around, we all kept our hands to ourselves. Even though it was dark enough to grab a feel here or there, we kept our hands to ourselves. The show was over at about ten-thirty, and we headed home. It had been a long day; we were full, tired, and ready for bed.

Stacey was the first to take over the bathroom to do her nightly prep and toothbrushing. She came out and kissed both of us and crawled into the center of the bed. Steve and I went to the bathroom together. I thought we were only going to brush our teeth but Steve decided to shave his genitals. He wanted to get them as smooth as a baby.

I offered to help him. I took his razor and lathered him up. It didn't take long to shave him. The hardest part is shaving the shaft of his dick. He has pubic hairs growing farther up his shaft than I do. His are a good inch and a half. When he was satisfied, I gave him his razor back. He took my razor and proceeded to shave me. We often did this to help each other out when it was just he and I. We didn't take any time for our hands to wander because Stacey was waiting for us in the bed.

Steve and I finished up and dried off before we left the bathroom. The bedroom lights were barely on but I could see Stacey laying in the center of the bed.

I crawled in on her right side and Steve on her left. As we entered the bed, Stacey drew her knees up to her chest. She had been gently rubbing her clit and lips before we got there. Moving her knees up gave her a better reach into her slit. Steve and I took a tit each and began tonguing and sucking her nipples. She moaned and gasped as she began running her clit harder and faster. I ran a hand around her ass and put two fingers into her pussy. Steve put two fingers in her ass. I bit her nipple lightly and Steve began putting a hickey on her left breast.

She was breathing deeply and moaning, almost crying out. I began rubbing her 'G' spot and she started vibrating. Steve was fingering her ass and moving them in and out of her. Shortly her hips jerked, her legs shot straight out and she curled her toes as she came with a massive spray of cum that hit the wall at the foot of the bed. Her eyes were rolled back in her head as she worked through her orgasm. Steve and I kept going until she came back and pushed us away.

Steve moved his face down to lick up her juices and began licking and sucking her thighs. I rubbed her nipples and pinched them as I licked the sweat off her chest and neck. I stopped massaging her breasts and kissed her neck and her mouth aggressively. She grabbed my head and held me to her. As our tongues fought for control in her mouth, Steve licked up and around her vulva, massaging her thighs with his hands.

Stacey wanted to change position, so she got up on her hands and knees and pushed my turgid cock into her mouth, sucking and licking. Steve lost his position, so he mounted her from behind. She was as slick as she could be yet Steve moaned and closed his eyes tight as he grabbed her hips and pulled her onto his member. She moved back and forth on my cock as she was moved by Steve who had hold of her hips. Her tongue wrapped my cock shaft as my mushroom head entered her throat and back out again.

I was groaning and very much on a hair trigger as I held her head trying hard not to put pressure on her. I was hearing the sucking sounds of her pussy and Steve's cock as he began heartily pounding into her. She had one hand on my cock ringing it, as it came out of and reentered her mouth and throat. Drool was dripping down her chin onto my legs. Steve began breathing deep and fast and I knew he was close. I was as well. I said, "I'm coming! " as I began to shoot my load into her mouth and throat. She began swallowing and sucked harder. Steve pulled her in tight and held her there as he shot stream after stream of baby juice deep into her. At that point, Stacey began shaking and her pussy clamped hard onto Steve's cock. Her vaginal muscles milked him while she continued swallowing my cum. She came again violently over Steve's cock. He collapsed onto her back and she collapsed onto me.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

We lay together in a mass for about ten or fifteen minutes while we continued caressing each other and getting our breathing back under control. I moved out from under her and moved behind him. Spreading his butt cheeks I licked from the top of his crack to his asshole and to the base of his cock. I loved tasting his different flavors and the mix of his and hers on his cock. Sweet, musky and pungent. I could bottle it. I licked up what I could but he hadn't completely pulled out of her.

I pushed my tongue into his ass and licked all around him as I began chewing around his hole, biting gently. I worked two fingers into his ass and began sawing back and forth in and out of his ass. Stacey pulled herself up into a position where Steve could bury his face into her pussy and complete what he started. After I got three fingers into his ass, I spit as much as I could into his hole. Placing the head of my cock on his rosebud I pushed. He was licking her pussy so he was kind of distracted but when my head popped into him, he arched his back and drew in a big breath.

"Go slow, it's been a while," he said.

"No worries, I got you," I replied as I massaged his cheeks and his balls.

He went back to burying his face in her and I drizzled more spit on my dick as I pushed it further into his ass. Slowly, I reached around him to take his dick in my hand to distract him from the pain in his ass. Stacy was squirming and thrusting her hips as she held his head firmly into her split. I was almost all the way into his ass now so I pulled back out a bit and right back in. He was flexing his ass as I buried my nine inches to the hilt. His ass was up against my hips. I quit jacking him off as he started moaning into her. Pulling out and pushing into his hairless bubble butt was wearing me out as his ring squeezed and milked me.

I rubbed his back and pinched his nipples as I kept up my rhythm. Stacey had hold of his head again and she caught my eye and smiled. Every thrust of mine into Steve drove him into her. He was licking her clit with three fingers in her twat. He found her G spot and she began thrashing left and right. I was close. She was close and I thrust hard into Steve and screamed out "I'm coming!" as Stacey locked her legs around Steve's head. If I had been able to be concerned at that point, I would have been concerned about him being able to breathe. I held her ankles over his back. She screamed and thrust with her hips.

I was still buried in Steve as I fully exhausted my cum supplies. I let go of Stacey's ankles and leaned down to finish jacking him off. It only took three strokes and he blew his load all over. I took a handful of his cum and spread it on his back. I stayed hard and buried as I began licking his cum and sweat off his back. He collapsed on the bed. Stacey went to the bathroom to clean up her legs and brought a washcloth back to clean up my dick. I laid down on him for a minute and just hugged him as best I could. Stacey came back and I retracted and cleaned his ass juice off my cock.

We were all exhausted now. I looked at my clock. It said two a.m. I was spent. Stacey was spent and so was Steve. I pulled the highly-abused comforter off the bed and tossed it in the corner. Taking Stacey by the hand, I pulled her with me to the shower. Steve's butthole had closed up to hold my spend. He was falling asleep.

Stacey and I took a quick shower together. We talked about tonight and washed each other. She said there was one thing she wanted to try and was a little disappointed we weren't able to do. I asked her what it was and she said she wanted to try double penetration. I looked at her kind of shocked and asked her if she was sure. She said she'd been thinking about it for a long time and this opportunity may not come along again. She also said she trusted me completely and if I trusted Steve, she would too. I held her close and said there's still tomorrow. I smiled as I rubbed her back and kissed her on the head.

We got out, dried off, and headed to bed. I woke Steve up and suggested he take a quick shower as well. He groggily got up and headed to the bathroom while Stacey and I remade the bed. I pulled out another comforter in case she got cold.

We got in bed and cuddled. Eventually, Steve came and got in bed with us. We all snuggled in and sleep came quickly.

End of Part 6

Published 
Written by Babaloo92
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments