Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stocking vacation

"Korean beauty's vacation sidetracked"

9
2 Comments 2
14.8k Views 14.8k
5.7k words 5.7k words
Stocking vacation

Kim Hye-jin looked forward to her first trip to Jamaica. She had just graduated college from Seoul National University with a degree in business administration. It had been a long four years of hard work and study. This vacation was a gift from her parents to reward her for being a dutiful daughter and achieving her goal of being top of her class and finding a high-paying job in the States. She was on the fast track to success, at least according to her parents who had high expectations and invested a lot in her education-not to mention eventually marrying into a wealthy and successful family in Korea. That was the traditional way and she seemed to have little choice.

Before she started her new job, this was a chance to visit an exotic place not too far from New York City where she would be working for a fashion company specializing in high-end fashion. Coming from a well-to-do family, she was already used to dressing in the finest wear and accessories-not to mention European lingerie. In fact, for this trip from Seoul to Jamaica via Los Angeles and Miami, she was dressed in her finest: comfortable sundress, stockings and garter belt, and sheer bra and panties. She could be cool and fashionable; pantyhose would be too hot in the tropical weather ahead-stockings were much more comfortable.

She couldn't dress like this every day in Korea-it would be way too risqué and unbecoming; especially for someone with her pedigree. But she couldn't help herself after she fell in love with dainty lingerie and old-fashioned high quality hosiery. Hye-jin knew that she was a rare breed in Korea in that most young women wore pantyhose all the time. Stockings were pretty rare-only worn by women desiring to be extra sexy, quite the opposite of the typically reserved and sexually conservative women of her generation.

She particularly loved the feelings of fine stockings available from Europe and online auction websites such as eBay. Even in her native South Korea, she found a few local sources of fine lingerie, RHT, and FF stockings. The sheerness of fine stockings could not be matched by the relatively coarse pantyhose material, which lacked the fine denier weave and smooth sensual feeling.

The more she wore fine stockings every day to work and going out, the more she loved the stimulation of knowing that she was wearing super sexy lingerie and hosiery under her otherwise normal clothes. She dated regularly and her boy friends were always surprised (and pleased) by her fantasies and pleasures.

But Hye-jin was still a virgin. She loved to play around with her boy friends, but they knew that intimate sex was not possible with her until she got married. Her boy friends, one after another, were frustrated by the temptations and denial of the final pleasure.

Hye-jin not only teased her boy friends with fine lingerie and hosiery-she was also spectacularly beautiful. She stood 5'7" in her stocking feet, weighed about 110 pounds, long sleek black hair down to her waist, slim waist, and small firm breasts. In a word, Hye-jin was a knockout by any standard. She could easily qualify as a flight attendant for Korean Airlines.

Her Air Jamaica flight would be landing shortly. In her rush to pack and wrap up her personal affairs in Seoul, she did not have that much time to research what to do in Jamaica-just enough to get there. She wasn't even sure how to get from the airport to her 5-star luxury hotel. Her travel agent had arranged her flight and hotel reservation, but didn't arrange for ground transportation from the airport. ‘Oh, well,’ she thought, ‘it couldn't be that difficult.’

She had another thirty minutes before landing at the international airport, so she made a last trip to the toilet to freshen up. Hye-jin unbuckled her seatbelt and noticed that her white garter belt straps showed through the sheer material of her white sundress. In her rush, she neglected to wear a slip underneath. In fact, the tops of her dark brown stockings showed through the thin cotton as well. Hopefully, no one noticed that she was wearing stockings because that would be so unexpected. No one wore garter belts and stockings nowadays-except her.

This was June, so summer wear would be common and hardly any smart woman would be wearing hosiery of any kind to a tropical destination-except her. She just relished the feeling of wearing "secret" lingerie and stockings. Only she knew what she had under her sundress. Bare legs just didn't appeal to her-although it seemed to be the trend with young women nowadays.

She slowly got up and walked to the open restroom. Locking the door, she noticed the full-length mirror on the side and admired how the sheer stockings looked on her long legs. Finishing her business, she washed her hands. She felt a little warm in her crotch area after being confined in her seat, so she lifted the hem of her sundress and splashed some cool water on her panties.

Some of the water ran down her garter belt straps and dark stockings. It felt so refreshing! She wiped off the excess water, opened the door, and walked back to her seat. Oops, the wet sundress allowed her white garter belt straps and dark stocking tops to show through even more-but no one seemed to notice as she passed other passengers facing her along the aisle.

The PA came on, announcing arrival at the airport. She buckled up, put up her seat, and gazed out at the aqua blue sea and lush tropical jungle. Off in the distance, she could imagine a resort area on the coast lined with many hotels. Perhaps that's where she's going, she thought. It didn't look that far from the airport area-surely less than a half-hour ride by taxi or airport shuttle, or whatever they had available. She would find out soon enough.

The plane landed with a few loud crunches on the tarmac, but otherwise it was a smooth landing. The plane taxied to its gate and parked. Although it was bright and sunny a little while ago, a light rain greeted their flight. Hye-jin thought, this must be a good sign being greeted by a little rain.

This will be a great retreat from Seoul and the big cities. The "ping" of the PA system came on, announcing that it was OK to unbuckle seatbelts and get ready to deplane. She was in the business class section, so she exited before the other passengers and headed to immigration and customs.

It took only a few minutes to clear immigrations and customs, much to her pleasure. Being a Korean national, she thought it could take a little while, but the officers waved her through after a cursory look at her passport and travel papers. They hardly looked at her—otherwise, they might have noticed that she was wearing white undies and dark stockings, which could be easily seen through her sheer white sundress.

It occurred to Hye-jin that it would have been really embarrassing if they subjected her a search in Jamaica, a foreign destination. Why didn't she think about that before leaving the USA?

She headed straight to baggage claim and picked up her small suitcase. She also had a small carry-on bag with selected lingerie and stockings so she would have an ample supply of her favorite underwear. Her week in Jamaica would be a chance to act out her stocking fantasies where no one knew her.

The only people who knew where she would be were her parents—but they were far too busy to care much about her whereabouts. They wouldn't worry about her because she was a seasoned traveler and quite independent. Hye-jin was on her own.

The next step was getting to her hotel, the Caribbean Cabanas, far from the tourist beaches and resorts. She had waiting for her a private cottage on the cliff overlooking the ocean. It has its own hot tub, private balcony, and rain shower with glass all around. This would be a fantasy getaway! If only she knew were it was located.

She stepped out of the airport exit and was immediately confronted with the question of how to get to her hotel. There wasn't a clearly defined ground transportation area with taxis, buses, and shuttles organized and lined up as she expected. The posted signs weren't that clear either. Hye-jin must have looked a little lost and confused.

A guy who looked like a native Jamaican came her way and asked, "Good afternoon, ma'am. You looking for a ride to your hotel?" Hye-jin replied, "Yes, I need to get to the Caribbean Cabanas. Can you help me?"

“Sure, ma'am. I know where it is. It's on the south coast, about half an hour from here. Here, come this way. My private taxi is parked over there. By the way, you can call me 'Jimmy'."

Hye-jin thought, "Is he a licensed taxi driver? He's not wearing a uniform and that "taxi" looks a little run down with no taxi sign on it. Hmmm, should I go with him?"

Before she could finish her thought, the man picked up her suitcase and walked rapidly toward his car. "Wait, wait," Hye-jin yelled, but it was too late. Jimmy was already throwing her suitcase in the trunk and waiting for her to catch up.

She forgot that it was raining and she got a little wet on the way to the car. Looking down, she suddenly realized that her white underwear and stocking tops could be seen through her light sundress.

Distracted, she didn't stop Jimmy who grabbed her carry-on bag and threw it in the back seat. Not thinking clearly, Hye-jin jumped in the back seat, not wanting to lose track of her bag and suitcase. What if he drove off and left her there on the sidewalk?

"OK, we're off," Jimmy announced as he jumped into the driver's seat. The car came to life as he turned on the ignition. A plume of black smoke flew out of the exhaust as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Hye-jin thought, "Where are we and where are we going? I should have studied the map better."

The beat-up car from the 60’s—or so it seemed-barreled down the highway to God knows where. Hye-jin searched for a seatbelt, just in case, but there were no seat belts! ‘Oh, my God! Oh, oncoming car—Jimmy is passing down the middle of the highway between two lanes of speeding cars!’ Hye-jin closed her eyes.

The passing car whizzed by without crashing into them! Suddenly, she felt the car slowing down and making a quick right turn. By the time she opened her eyes, the car was already going through what looked like an abandoned sugar cane field. Where are we, where are we going? Hye-jin felt a little panic. This doesn't look like the way to a fancy beach resort-we're heading inland!

"Stop, stop! Is this the way to the hotel?" Jimmy continued driving without saying a word as he hurtled along an unimproved dirt road in the middle of overgrown sugar cane-long abandoned by a plantation some years ago.

Down the road, Hye-jin could see the dirt road end at the edge of what looked like a forested area. The driver said, "We're taking a shortcut through this old cane field. It will save us a lot of time, so don't worry."

"Okay, you had me a little worried there," said Hye-jin.

The car came to a stop at the edge of the forest. Hye-jin was confused again. "Why are we stopping? Aren't we going to keep going?"

Jimmy replied, "I need to stop for a minute to let the engine cool off. Driving off-road heated up the engine and I don't want to blow the engine."

"Oh, Okay," said Hye-jin.

Jimmy said, "You might as well get out and stretch. We'll be here for a few bit.”

Hye-jin thought a stretch break might feel good, although it was raining lightly outside.

Jimmy offered her a drink of cool water from a plastic bottle. "Here," he said, "real Jamaican spring water...."

Hye-jin was thirsty from the warm weather, so she accepted the bottle and drank almost the whole thing. It felt nice outside the car, which lacked air conditioning, and the light rain felt cool and refreshing. She forgot to notice that her white sundress was getting wet and showing her white sheer panties, garter belt and dark brown stockings.

Jimmy seemed to be showing interest in her. He kept looking at her with his eyes going up and down.

"Am I dressed too sexy?" thought Hye-jin. She felt a little drowsy-perhaps it was the afternoon time, jet lag, and being in the outdoors. Hye-jin sat in the back seat to rest. Shortly, she fell sound asleep.

Jimmy thought that she was, by far, the sexiest foreigner that he picked up at the airport for a ride to nowhere. He already had noticed that she wore underwear that he had never seen in person-only on various websites with sexy women, either totally nude or better wearing fancy lingerie and stockings.

Although he grew up in Jamaica, Jimmy had spent many years in the big cities of the U.S. and got turned on to stockings and lingerie. In his native Jamaica, no one wore such sexy things at all. Jimmy leaned over her still body and admired her sheer sundress. He first wanted to explore her body from head to foot before she awoke. She was sound asleep!

He started unbuttoning the front of her sundress. First, the top button, and then the next one-until the sundress was open to her waist. Before continuing to the last few buttons toward her hem, he wanted to admire her breasts, which appeared to be on the small side, but firm. Her bare chest was now exposed. She wore a bra that was completely sheer. Her small dark nipples clearly showed through the transparent material.

He grasped both breasts and fondled them—so firm and nice to the touch. His rough hands stroked the nipples through the sheer nylon and his manhood was stiffening already. Next, he continued down the front of her sundress, opening the remaining buttons. Her sheer white panties appeared in the open front. The dark black pubic hairs showed clearly through the sheer white nylon panties.

"Wow, this woman knows how to be sexy!" he thought. The sundress fell open and revealed her white garter belt and dark brown stockings. These stockings were not ordinary hosiery! It had a thin green line at the top. "Where have I seen these types of stockings?" thought Jimmy. It was super sexy.

The nylons were so sheer and delicate. His rough hands stroked the smooth nylons as he caressed the stocking tops, felt along the garter straps, admired the shiny metal garter clips, and stroked the top of her thighs between the stocking top and panties. He then stroked her long, lithe legs to her sling back shoes.

Hmmm, she had those stockings with dark toes and heels-RHT stockings, very rare nowadays. Somehow, RHT stockings really turned him on. Was it his aunt in the States that wore RHT stockings regularly during the 1960s when he was a teenager?

The RHT stockings were so sexy and a turn-on. He slipped off the shoes and stroked her feet from toes to heel. Oh, they felt so good! He slipped her shoes back on for the next stage. Jimmy wanted to invite her to his hideaway-not the luxury resort that she expected. She would wake up in shortly and it would be getting dark soon. They would need to walk a mile or two along a wetland area, along a stream, to a cabin next to a waterfall.

After a long nap, Hye-jin slowly opened her eyes. How long was she asleep? Where was she? Where’s Jimmy? Wait, the last thing she remembered was drinking some cold water and sitting down in the back seat of the taxi.

Hye-jin stumbled out into the dark surrounding. She could hardly see anything. "Perhaps I should see if I can find a way out of here. She could barely make out an open area to the left, so she carefully made her way through a wet, grassy area.

She then noticed that the front of her sundress was completely unbuttoned. "What the hell?" Hye-jin didn't bother buttoning up. Too dark to walk around safely, she returned to the cab, soaked from the wet grass. Suddenly, the cab's headlights came on and her body was completely exposed in the bright light.

Jimmy left the headlights on as he admired the Asian beauty's slim body clothed only in white garter belt, sheer bra and panties, dark stockings, and soaked sundress. What a sight! He stepped out and approached Hye-jin who was now shivering from being wet and exposed to the cool night air.

Jimmy’s dick engorged as he gazed at her nylon-covered legs barely covered by her sundress.

martina_soler
Online Now!
Lush Cams
martina_soler

He wrapped his hands around her waist and slowly caressed her smooth legs, advancing upwards to the stocking tops, then to the bare thighs, and up to her sheer panties. Hye-in did not try to escape his embrace. “Jimmy, am I turning you on? Is it my stockings?” Hy-jin suddenly wanted Jimmy to continue his caress—stroking her nylon-clad legs and sheer panties.

Jimmy whispered into Hye-jin’s ear, “Would you like a real vacation at my little retreat? I can promise you it will be an experience you won’t ever forget.” We can rest tonight and head up tomorrow morning. It’s a short walk along the stream. What about it?”

Hye-jin could barely speak. She felt light-headed as he caressed her and kissed her all over. Jimmy turned her around and teasingly stroked her firm breasts from behind. “Ohhhh, I’m not sure if I can take more…. but I’ll go to the retreat only if you can promise more of this.”

Hye-jin felt his stiff pole moving against her ass crack and recalled her boy friends’ heated foreplay, stroking her pussy and feeling up her nylon-covered legs. Lacking sleep, she felt a little woozy but could feel herself responding to Jimmy’s hands on her body and pussy. She could feel the moisture seeping out into her panties and helpless as her body was submitting to this stranger who was pleasing her.

Jimmy replied, “This is only a warm-up. At my retreat, you can have anything you wish. I’m enjoying this as much as you!”

She was actually relishing this! Perhaps her sex life had been too repressed by her conservative lifestyle. Jimmy and Hye-jin continued the foreplay for awhile then fell asleep together in the back seat.

Finally, dawn arrived and the warm morning light washed over Hye-jin's exposed behind and nylon-covered legs. The sheen on her nylons was just beautiful.

"OK, we should get moving," said Jimmy. He pulled Hye-jin upright. "First, we have to get through a small marsh before we can head upstream," instructed Jimmy.

Hye-jin thought about buttoning up the front of her sundress, but she thought, "Why bother? He's already seen everything—and besides, it’s cooler.”

Now that it was getting lighter, she could see where they would be walking. It was a marshy area with tall grasses and rush—not very thick. As they approached the marsh, she could feel the soft, damp ground. Her stocking-covered feet sank into the muddy ground and she could feel the mud between her toes as she squished her way through the marsh.

Then the water rose up her legs until she was immersed up to her chest. As they reached the other side of the marsh, the water got shallower and she emerged totally soaked, but freshly rinsed off all the way down to her RHT covered toes and heels. Next came the walk upstream along a stream that fed the marsh.

They turned upstream where the clear stream entered the marsh. The light wind felt nice, cooling off her body. The moisture evaporating from her wet sundress and underwear felt great! Her sling back shoes were soaked, but the open design helped drain the marsh water from her legs and feet. They followed a narrow trail that was lined with waist high grass and shrubs; trees shaded the trail, offering relief from the sun as it tracked higher in the sky.

Jimmy said, "We're almost there...." Hye-jin thought, "I can't believe I'm hiking in the woods in my underwear with someone I just met!”

As they rounded a turn in the trail, she slipped on a sloping section and turned her trim ankle. "Ouch!" she screamed, as she fell on her butt, not being able to catch her fall with her hands tied behind her back.

Jimmy came up from behind to check on her. He kneeled down in front of her and held her ankle. Jimmy felt along the ankle, relishing the feel of smooth nylon and sight of her exposed stockinged leg all the way to her sheer white panties. Her dark pussy hair was clearly in sight.

Hye-jin felt a little discomfort as he probed her ankle, but no pain. Whew, just a slight sprain. She could still walk.

They walked another half a mile or so in the forest, which felt steamier as the sun rose overhead. Hye-jin felt sweaty in the thick moist heat, but kept moving. Suddenly, it clouded over and she was quickly drenched in a tropical downpour. It actually felt wonderful to be soaked by pure rainwater, which cooled her off and rinsed off her sweat. She felt her energy level perk up.

Jimmy and Hye-jin approached an open area with a waterfall at least 20' high. Before Jimmy could say anything, Hye-jin headed straight for the waterfall to rinse herself off. She dashed through the shallow stream and parked herself under the cascade of clean, cool water from the mountains above.

Facing out, her sundress was now open in front exposing her sheer bra and panties, garter belt, and stockings. She closed her eyes and reveled in the pure pleasure of being washed clean. She liked that Jimmy was drooling in sexual delight with his prick quickly rising. Jimmy could hardly wait to reach the remote cabin near the waterfall.

Hye-jin finally came out of the waterfall, drenched to the skin-her gorgeous body was entirely exposed from breast to legs, as the sheer lingerie was practically transparent. Jimmy couldn't wait anymore. He came up from behind Hye-jin and grabbed her breasts.

Hye-jin was surprised as she was feeling so nice after the soak in the waterfall and cooling off. His hands kneaded her firm breasts and pinched her tiny nipples, which were already pointy. She felt strange warmth in her pussy as she closed her eyes and imagined him penetrating her with what appeared to be an extraordinary penis.

She felt his rising prick tucked into her ass as his hands roamed further down her body and caressed her clit. His long fingers peeled back her sheer panties and lingered at the edges of her cunt, sliding up and down and tormenting her sexual appetite, which was beyond her control. She felt juices flowing and soaking her sheer panties. Hye-jin couldn't help moaning in ecstasy, just waiting for his finger to enter her center of sex.

But he was just teasing. Jimmy felt his precum leaking out as he stroked his prick along the sheer fabric of her panties-up and down along the ass crack. It was driving both Hye-jin and him crazy with desire. He slid his hands back up to her breasts to further drive Hye-jin crazy with impatience and frustration.

Suddenly, Jimmy drew his hands away and suggested that they continue walking. The cabin was nearby and he was getting eager to get there before dark. “Let’s keep walking, so we can enjoy the cabin,” suggested Jimmy.

Hye-jin couldn't understand why she felt so turned on. She had her own stocking fetish, so perhaps he could satisfy her urges. Masturbating was okay, but perhaps Jimmy could really quell her preoccupation with nylons and pretty lingerie.

As they turned on the streamside trail, she suddenly spotted a small wooden cabin in the middle of a clearing. It looked like no one had been there for a while. Jimmy took a quick look around but didn't see any sign that anyone had been there since he was there last. Jimmy went up the front door and opened the combination lock. He showed Hye-jin in.

Hye-jin was exhausted from trekking from the car to the cabin, a long walk through marsh and forest. She needed to lie down. Jimmy saw that she seemed tired, so he pointed her to a bedroom to the side. A bed! Hye-jin headed straight for the bed and lay down. She drew her sundress around her body, turned to her side, and closed her eyes. It didn't take more than a few minutes to fall into deep sleep.

Jimmy looked at her lying in bed—totally out. He sat down next to her and stroked her long, smooth black hair-typical for Korean beauties. She didn't even move.

He ran his hands down her side, sliding along her hip, feeling the slight edge of her panties and garter belt—then down the garter strap to the top of her stockings, all the way to her shoes which she neglected to remove. He slipped the shoes off while caressing the stocking feet displaying dark reinforced heels and toes.

There was some mud on her feet, but she had walked through a marsh and in a stream, so that was to be expected. Jimmy got some water and a towel and wiped the mud and dirt off her feet. The RHT darkened with moisture and stimulated his desire to just fuck her—but he would wait. There would be plenty of time.

He then turned away and thought about dinner. Fortunately, he had stocked the cabin recently with survival food not requiring refrigeration. There was ample water from the nearby stream stored in a water tank up the hill. He had a propane tank for heating and cooking with gas. He and Hye-jin could live for months without restocking provisions.

Hye-jin was in deep sleep. She saw herself getting ready for the trip before boarding in Los Angeles yesterday. She had gone through her dresser looking for her favorite lingerie-such as Felina underwear, Hanes RHT stockings, Dior sandalfoot nylons, and some full-fashioned hosiery from Europe. They would be fun to wear at the Jamaican resort, wherever it was. Impulsively, she decided to wear a white Felina garter belt and matching sheer bra and panties.

From all the stockings, she picked her favorite, Hanes RHT in Town Taupe, 10 long. The 10L stockings were perfect for her legs, bringing the stocking tops to just short of her panties. Even wearing a loose sundress, the stocking tops weren't that obvious, even with a stiff wind playing with her hem. But she loved to tease guys by walking up glass stairs for dramatic upskirt views.

Going to the LAX airport, she had caught a cab. The cab driver had an eyeful when she stepped into the cab—her long legs swinging into the car with her hemline pulled to her stocking tops. That was fun. It was one way to "tip" the driver!

At the airport during security check, her garter clips set off the metal detector, so she was pulled aside for a manual screening. As luck would have it, only male screeners were available.

The lucky guy who got the task ran his wand up and down her body and detected the metal clips on her thighs. After repeating this scanning, he finally had said, "Ma'am, I'm sorry but I have to confirm the wand reading. I hope you won't mind my running my gloved hands along your legs."

"Sure, go ahead," said Hye-jin, relishing the thought of a nice-looking guy stroking her leg and feeling her up. He would be surprised! Perhaps she should just tell him that she's wearing a garter belt and stockings—nah, that would be boring.

The screener placed his hands on the front of her thighs and slowly stroked her leg. He came across the garter clips and felt them through his hands covered with latex gloves. He seemed puzzled. Was this in the manual? He repeated the hand scanning on the rear of her legs. Same thing. Hmmm, what is that? "I'm sorry, ma'am, I need to do one more thing to make sure. I'm going to have to lift the hem of your dress so I can visually confirm what you have underneath.

"Okay, go ahead," said Hye-jin, feeling moist thinking about how this guy was going to have a stroke when he sees her white garter belt, sheer panties and dark stockings!

Facing her away from the line of curious onlookers, he kneeled down and lifted the front of her sundress. His eyes opened wide as he saw for the first time in his life, old-style nylon stockings held up by a garter belt. Then he noticed her sheer white panties displaying her dark pubic hair. He then brazenly fingered the metal garter clasp to see what it was. He had never seen on in person-only in porn magazines. The screener gazed at the garter straps and nylon stockings with his mouth open. He suddenly caught himself and apologized, "Sorry, ma'am! I've never seen anything like this. It's definitely not in our manual."

Hye-jin said, "That's okay. I'm glad to make your day." The screener dropped the front of her sundress, stood up, and meekly motioned for her to gather her things and move forward.

Hye-jin, still in deep sleep, recalled that special moment at the beginning of the trip. Was she an exhibitionist? Did she get thrills by showing off her body and tempting men with a stocking fetish?

She woke up with a start. She lay in bed dressed only in the sundress, sheer white bra and panties, and RHT stockings. What's next? Wasn't she supposed to report to work in NYC in a few weeks? Will she actually enjoy this unusual "vacation" from reality and plunge into a sexual fantasy?

Her pussy juices were beginning to flow as she thought about Jimmy's prick sliding along her ass crack. "What would it feel like inside her plunging deeply into her pussy driving her to an unimaginable climax, much more than just by playing with myself," she imagined. Her hands found their way to her clit and stroked herself to increasing excitement.

She looked down and saw her sundress spread open again. She spread her legs wide open, moved the edge of her panties to the side, and fingered herself. With her eyes closed, she could imagine Jimmy's dick inside her. Her fingers slide more easily as the juices flowed. She felt dizzy as she came closer to coming, then she exploded in utter ecstasy. This was so much better than what her boy friends ever did. Imagine what Jimmy could do as they both explored their stocking fetish together.

Then she looked up through her wide-open nylon-covered legs—there was Jimmy standing in the doorway, slipping off his pants and walking toward her. He had no underwear on. A huge dick was rising as he approached. It was monstrous. It was too big. It would hurt! Will it fit inside me? It might slide in easily with all the pussy juices flowing. All these thoughts zipped through Hye-jin's mind as she welcomed Jimmy with open arms.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled her forward on the bed until her butt was on the edge. He slid his hands up her stockinged legs to her knees and drew up her legs around his back. Jimmy loved the feel of her nylon-covered legs stroking his bareback. He drew Hye-jin even closer and probed her cunt with his gigantic cock until it found the slick entrance.

Hye-jin moaned as the prick slid straight in to the hilt. "It fits!” thought Hye-jin as the prick began going in and out with long deliberate strokes. It was driving her mad. Her brain felt like it would explode any minute. He was teasing her with the slow, long strokes.

Jimmy pulled up her sleek legs onto his shoulders so he could plunge even deeper. Now the nylons were rubbing against his neck and shoulders, further hardening his prick. Jimmy and Hye-jin exploded together in a climax that was more intense than either ever experienced. Jimmy didn't stop. He continued the stroking that agonized Hye-jin. She couldn't take any more! Jimmy kept his stiff prong going until they climaxed again.

They both collapsed on the bed with her nylon-covered legs across his chest. He stroked the full length of her legs, admiring the sweat-covered sheer nylons and cum all over her pussy.

Hye-jin whispered in Jimmy's ear, "Why don't you go back to the car when you have a chance and retrieve the rest of my lingerie and stockings? I haven't had this much fun ever! This has to be better than the Caribbean Cabanas. I'll stick around as long as we both can stand each other and enjoy having incredible sex with me wearing my favorite undies and stockings. In fact, I think going to NYC to work for a corporation sounds kind of boring now. For now, let's go back to the waterfall so I can rinse myself off—including my bra, panties, stockings and sundress. They will have to do until you come back to resupply my funwear."

Hye-jin and Jimmy stepped out of the cabin to bath and enjoy unlimited sex with wet stockings and underwear. They enjoyed the rest of the morning under the waterfall and drying off next to the stream. This was the life!

Published 
Written by dior11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments