Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sucking Strangers

"Master promised a spanking and savage sex if I sucked off the stranger staring at me"

84
23 Comments 23
5.0k Views 5.0k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"Driven to horny madness in public, I get so worked up that I'll do anything, even suck off a complete stranger while we dine in the fancy restaurant."

The euphoric intensity of being sexually overloaded short-circuited my brain. I was involved in so many simultaneous lusty activities that the dirty pleasure of my arousal threatened to erupt with volcanic fury. All eyes were on me in my sexy dress. Having made the waiter hard and telling him to address me as “the slut,” plus my sexy husband mind fucking me into a horny mess, as well as the man two tables down trying to look up my skirt, had me in a horny stupor. Additionally, it was the final night of our Dominance and submission contract, and I was under my husband’s complete control and more than eager to earn a spanking and then get brutally fucked.

I felt like the most beautiful, sexy, appreciated, and desired woman to have ever lived. My heart was pounding in my chest, each heartbeat making my nipples throb and tingle. The wetness between my legs was pouring out of me, and my nectar was hot and slick on my thighs. Willingly forced to do his bidding, my husband, Glade, had made the last ten days a sexual adventure, one that had me hornier than I’d ever been and for longer than I can ever recall.

Being held in a constant state of heat had me eager and willing to do anything, no matter how scandalous. However, the buildup, knowing that, later, I was going to be savagely taken, let me enjoy the game. My husband was on a quest to see how worked up he could make me before the sex even began. It seemed that my libidinous heights were infinite. I was so horny that I was squirming in my seat; even the air currents of the restaurant were arousing as they’d gently caress my flesh.

My husband was looking so sexy that he didn’t need to say a single word. Those hypnotic eyes, light hazel with gray rims, didn’t just stare into my soul, revealing my essence to his lusty gaze, they fucked my spirit with a maddening passion so intense that my breath was coming out in little, fiery gasps. His finely chiseled face, primal and handsome, conjured images of me grabbing his long, blond hair and forcing those perfect lips over my aching cunt while I humped against his mouth. The rest of him was even dreamier; there aren’t many men whose mere physique makes me finger myself, but I had to actively resist the urge.

His voice poured over me like sexual honey, causing me to clench my thighs together and pump my hips up and down in my insane, lusty fury. He had me drowning in my lust to the point that I was humping the air. My teeth gnawed at my lower lip so hard that I thought I’d bitten it open. Still, he continued verbally seducing me.

“Then I’m going to tie you up with the silk we just bought, binding you helpless, blindfold you, and ignite your nude flesh until you beg to cum.”

“Look at how hard you’ve made my nipples,” I moaned out. “They’re so sensitive right now that they’re tingling.”

I ran my hand over my breast, feeling chills run down my spine as my fingers flicked over my taut nipples. The man, sitting two tables down and to my right, noticed my erotic gesturing and his eyes bulged out of their sockets.

“Don’t worry,” my husband continued. “Your perfect breasts will get plenty of attention. My lips, fingers, tongue, teeth, ice, and anything else I can think of will soon be caressing and stimulating every inch of you. If you can guess what I’m molesting you with, you’ll be rewarded. If not, we’ll just start over.”

“What if I guess incorrectly on purpose just to have you do more of that to me?”

“I’m counting on it.”

Fearful that if I tried to speak I’d just loudly moan, I tried to regain some poise by sipping my wine. My left hand, however, dropped to my lap of its own accord and began pressing into and squeezing my swollen, overheated mound. My voyeur saw this, and his jaw dropped, a hungry look in his eyes. I reacted by spreading my legs slightly; my thighs were open just enough to tease, and my captive audience was hypnotized by the view.

“And,” my husband continued, his voice serenading my desire, “then I’m going to take you hard and deep like you’ve been begging for.”

I set my wine glass on the table, letting my right hand drop, and I slid it through the slit in my dress. Quickly finding my steaming cunt, I ran my fingers up and down my pussy lips, my body shuddering in pleasure. Just to ensure that the stranger watching me was up for play, I spread my legs wider, knowing that he could see my bare cunt and my fingers sloshing in my wetness.

“Which of your slut’s holes will you fuck?” I asked. Although stopping took incredible self-control, I pulled my fingers from my pussy, showing my husband and my voyeur how wet they were. The digits glistened in the soft restaurant light. I saturated the rim of my stemmed chalice with my nectar, holding my hand out. My husband sucked on my fingers, licking my juice from them.

“All of them,” he eventually answered. “But I’m going to make you beg, first.”

“Please,” I begged, “please fuck all my holes. I want you to abuse my mouth until I gag, cram that huge cock into my cunt so hard that I scream, and then brutalize my ass until your balls are slapping my butt with every thrust. I’ll do anything.”

“I know you will, you slut.” I wanted, needed him to call me a slut. It was part of our current sex game; Master would only address me as “slut” or “whore.” It made me wet, made me feel possessed and owned. That’s not usually my kink, but the newness of it all had made me sexually insatiable. “Now, beg properly, you dirty whore.”

I moaned. He called me that right when a waiter was passing by. He was staring at my tits, obviously braless under my chic, black dress.

“I need you to fuck your whore,” I said, as much for the waiter's benefit as mine. The waiter’s look was priceless.

Unable to show restraint, my hand flew back between my scorching thighs, fingering my swollen clit. I was on the verge of having a screaming orgasm right in the middle of the restaurant.

“I, umm, ah…so good…need your, um, mmm, fucking cock.“ My pants and sighs had me out of breath, and I paused my speech, still fingering my soaked hole. “Please fuck your….oh, fuck, fuck, fuck…fucking whore like you own her slutty cunt. Please…mmm, ah… Master.”

Glade devoured me with his eyes, that devilish, mirthful smile dancing across his lips. “I bet the guy sitting behind me to my left is really enjoying watching you finger yourself, isn’t he?”

“You knew? How?”

“I know exactly what you’re doing, you dirty, flashing slut. I know you’re fingering yourself for him, and I love it.”

“Oh, fuck. I’m going to cum.”

“No,” his command was stern and strong, but still filled with delight and humor. “Get up and walk to the ladies’ room. Bounce those perfect breasts of yours for him, and make sure that his eyes are on you the entire time, or else.”

“Or else what, Master?”

“Or else you won’t get that spanking you’ve been begging for all day.”

It’s nearly impossible to describe the psychological thrill of being commanded by your Dominant to do what you wanted to do, anyway. It adds a filthy layer to the perverted dirtiness, making it all the more arousing. I bit my lip, moaning as the fires of lust burnt my flesh to ash.

Getting up, my legs were shaky, but I didn’t care. I’d crawl across the floor, purring and caterwauling like a cat in heat, not to obey him, but because I wanted to earn that thick, hard cock slamming into me. The fact that I’m a slutty exhibitionist also helped.

As soon as I took that first step, I realized that I was so fucking horny that my cunt juice was pouring out of me. The liquid heat ran out of my sex, quickly dripping down my thighs, running almost down to my knees. I didn’t care one bit; the stranger's eyes were on me. I threw my hips from side to side, sashaying to intentionally show my heightened state of lusty need. We made eye contact, and I didn’t avert my stare; I only smiled at him.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

He glanced away, quickly, then turned back, smiling slightly as we stared at each other. Adding some length and stomp to my stride made my luscious tits jiggle, my rock-hard nipples threatening to poke through my classy but sexy dress. As I passed him, I deftly reached out with my pussy-soaked fingers and wiped some of my cummy juice on his hand, giving him a wink.

I could feel his eyes on my ass as I walked away. It took all my discipline to not turn my head to catch his lecherous stare until I opened the door to the restroom. As soon as I entered, I ran into a stall, grabbing paper towels along the way. My thighs and overheated cunt needed to be cleaned up, lest I soak the back of my dress.

Realizing that I had all the time I wanted, I plunged two fingers into my pussy as far as they could go and violently fucked myself, while my other hand tugged and rubbed my clit. My orgasm came hard and fast, my heightened arousal making me cum in less than a minute. Cleaning my juices up once more, I exited that ladies’ room, smiling.

“You watching me got me so hot that I just masturbated in the bathroom,” I whispered into my voyeur’s ear on my way back. When I sat, I used the high slit in my fashionable dress to my advantage, flashing him my bare thigh and still-dripping cunt.

To my delight, dessert, chocolate-covered cheesecake garnished with white chocolate and a huge strawberry, plus a dessert wine was waiting for me.

“I missed you so much.” my husband said to me. “I ordered something for my slut’s dessert, although it isn’t nearly as sweet as she.”

“My diet,” I reminded him.

“You’re perfect, more perfect than you were three minutes ago when you left. I promise to fuck away every calorie you consume.”

“Make me do something slutty,” I begged. “I’m so fucking horny that I’m about to burst.”

My husband smiled. “You are such a dirty whore. I love you for it.”

“Please. Please make me be your slut.”

“Okay, then. The man you’ve been torturing, is he attractive to you?”

“Yes, Master.”

“Since you’re such a fucking slut, and you get off on flashing your hot pussy to anyone that bothers to look, go suck him off, whore.”

“Yes, Master,” I said with enthusiasm. I’d considered inviting him into the restroom with me for some naughty fun time when I first walked by him, but being ordered to do it made it so hot for me that I’d happily fuck him right at his table if I was told to do so.

“Do you see the man I’m with?” I asked the stranger. He nodded, unable to find the power of speech, probably due to my engorged breasts hovering near his face. I held out my collar. “I’m his submissive and have to do everything he says. He just commanded me to suck your cock. Would you like to cum in a total stranger’s mouth?”

“Funny,” he replied with sarcasm. He was blushing, though.

“I’m serious. I’m fucking hungry for cock. Follow me, now,” I commanded.

He hesitated but followed. Luckily, the coatroom was unoccupied, empty, and had a lock.

“No names,” I told him. “Just feed me your fucking cock.”

He was standing there, stunned, so I took the initiative and dropped to my knees, undoing his pants. His cock was halfway hard, already, and it looked delicious. Slipping the entire shaft into my mouth, I sucked it to hardness. Feeling it grow and swell in my mouth sent my sex drive into the stratosphere.

When I got him hard and began pumping my mouth over his shaft, I stopped, momentarily, and spoke to him, vigorously pumping his cock with my hand. “I need you to call me a slut the entire time, then fuck my face and come in my mouth. Will you do that for me?”

“Yes,” he said.

“Yes, you fucking slut,” I reminded him. “Tell me to suck your cock.”

“Um, ah…oooh, mmm,” he stammered. My mouth clamped over his shaft, sucking on it, running my tongue all over it as I forced my face down his cock until my nose was tickled by his pubes.

I’d pull my mouth completely back until only the tip of the head was between my lips, then bob up and down, taking it deeper and deeper by fractions of an inch, until he was fucking my throat.

He moaned and started humping my face, growing more brutal with every thrust. “You slut,” finally managed. “You’re a slut. I can’t believe this is happening.”

“Fuck my face hard and cum for me,” I begged, pulling off his cock once more, then greedily sucking it back in. I was so turned on that my hand dove under my dress, fucking my dripping pussy, and fingering my clit.

“Oh…aaah…ah, fuck. Are you fingering yourself?”

“Mmm-hmm,” I moaned over his cock.

Feeling inspired, I released the intense vacuum my mouth had over his cock and soaked my hand with my nectar. Smiling up at him, I showed him my drenched, dripping palm and fingers, then rubbed it all over his spit-covered manhood.

“Now I’m going to suck my cum juice off your cock. You’d better be telling me what a dirty fucking whore I am.”

Finally, he figured out how dirty and savage I wanted it. His hands grabbed handfuls of my long, red hair, and he forced my head into place as he brutally fucked my mouth. To make it hotter, I intentionally made some gurgling and choking sounds. He must have been a gentleman, because he backed off, easing up on his strokes.

“Harder! Fuck my slutty mouth harder. Make this whore cry.” To pontificate, I grabbed his ass and pulled his cock into my mouth with as much force as my scrawny arms could manage.

“You want face-fucked, you slut?” His tone had changed, and he was getting close to cumming. I could feel his cock throbbing in my mouth. “Take it all, you slut.”

He pounded my face with fury, his hands pulling my hair so hard that it hurt almost as much as it turned me one. Forcing my face into his crotch, he held me there while I sucked and moaned. I felt his cock shoot streams of hot, sticky cum in my mouth, and I greedily swallowed it all, sucking and pumping for all I was worth.

I took it all, sucking harder, wanting and needing more cum. He was spent, though, and his moans turned to sighs. Finally, I stopped sucking, wondering if I could find somebody else, maybe a willing pussy to service.

“Now, follow me back to my table, so you can tell my husband what a good little slut I am.”

“He’s your fucking husband?!”

“Yes, and I obey his commands until my collar comes off, which makes this your lucky night, doesn’t it?”

It took some convincing, plus my volunteering to let him finger my pussy, but he followed me to our table. The table had been cleared, and the check was paid, so my husband was just waiting for me to finish obeying his commands.

“So,” Glade began, “did the slut do as instructed and suck you off, my friend?” although the topic was sensitive, his tone, inflection, and body language put the man at ease.

“She did, and thank you. I’ll never forget this.”

“Excellent,” my husband responded. “Tell her what a good whore she is, and we’ll stop imposing on your evening out.”

“You are an amazing woman,” he said to me.

“Master asked that you call me a whore.”

”And a dirty whore,” he added.

The stranger and my husband shook hands, and I hugged the man. Then we left.

“Did I earn my spanking?”

“And then some. In fact, you may request anything you want for tonight.”

“I want my master to do everything he promised, then savagely fuck me while he tells me what a slutty whore his wife is.”

“As you wish.”

Published 
Written by krystalg
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments