Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Susan And Malcolm's Visit To The Club

"A couple's first visit to an exclusive sex club"

20
12 Comments 12
10.1k Views 10.1k
641 words 641 words

One of Malcolm's friends had given him two VIP tickets for an exclusive sex club event, and Susan agreed to go along and check out the club. Susan was elegantly dressed in a new silk backless mini-dress with a low-cut front, and sexy five inch stilleto
 sandals. She  hadn't bothered with underwear because the dress was so clingy.

They travelled to the club by taxi, and as they walked to the entrance, Malcolm noticed that, probably due to the cold, Susan's pert nipples were erect and clearly visible under her dress. And she was obviously enjoying the fact that the other guys in the foyer were clearly ogling her beautiful breasts. 

They both availed themselves of the excellent buffet and, after drinking several large glasses of expensive champagne, Susan began to relax and enjoy herself. They decided to see what else the club had to offer. After checking out the massage rooms, sauna, and BDSM dungeon, they came across a room marked 'VIP Guests Only'. Entering the small room, they saw a raised stage with a large armchair upon which a naked girl was sitting caressing her pussy and  breasts. About a dozen guys crowded around the stage, watching and occasionaly reaching up to fondle the girl's body.

Susan was fascinated, moving closer to the stage to watch the erotic action. Several men moved closer to Susan, but she just watched the action on stage, seemingly oblivious to the hands stroking and fondling her body.

The performance ended and the girl slipped on a dressing gown and went to the bar in the corner to get a drink. Susan went over to chat to her. Returning to Malcolm, and clearly excited, Susan told him not to worry, she was going out the back with Nikki for a couple of minutes.

After a few minutes, the room lights dimmed , leaving the stage lit, and a sexy music soundtrack started. Malcolm was delighted to see his beloved Susan walk sexily onto the stage,  not in her dress but a short silk robe. Sexily she danced on the stage as the guys clapped and cheered, but the room was suddenly silenced as  Susan's robe fell to the floor, and she stood proudly before them, totally naked but for her five-inch heels.

QueenAnie11
Online Now!
Lush Cams
QueenAnie11

Nikki had used the armchair but Susan moved closer to the audience and lay on her back on the side of the stage. Then she slowly opened her legs wide, exposing her soaking wet shaved pussy to everyone. She stroked and played with her nipples and pussy, slowly becoming more and more aroused as several guys began running their hands over her body. Sensing her desire to fuck, Susan was lifted from the stage and placed gently on a table where she expertly wanked several guys till they came over her body while several more guys stood waiting to fill her pussy with their cocks.

Time after time, the guys -- Malcolm included -- repeatedly fucked all her holes and Susan became a total fuck slut, willing to do anything the guys wanted. She took two pricks into her pussy and mouth together, rimmed and licked their arseholes, and willingly let them cum into her wide open mouth.

Large vibrating dildos were pushed deep into her pussy and arse, making Susan almost faint with pleasure. Finally, when the guys were exhausted and Susan could orgasm no more, they wanked over her face and swollen tits, leaving Susan to scoop up the sticky mixture and dribble it into her mouth. 

Later, as Susan lay in the bath and Malcolm washed her body with a soft flannel, she asked if he had been shocked  by what she'd done.

"No way, it's the most erotic thing you've ever done."

" Good" said Susan, " because I've agreed to be a full time hostess at the club, starting tonight!" 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by yurigagarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments