Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bachelor Party, Chapter 2

"Donna performs for the guys, but they have a surprise of their own for her!"

31
18 Comments 18
11.0k Views 11.0k
4.5k words 4.5k words

It was right around noon the next day when the phone rang. Donna was doing a little housework before getting ready to go to work that evening. 

"Hello?" she said, picking up the phone.

"Hi, Donna, it's Mike from the shop," he said.

Donna recognized the deep booming voice of Big Mike, who was aptly named as he was a large man. "Hi, Mike, what's up?" she asked.

"I just wanted to let you know that James told me what you said about your fee for the party and it all sounds great. We have eight guys who have already said they'd come and I have three or four more to ask so you should have a good crowd. Once I get a definite number, we can get together again and iron out any other details and questions. I gotta tell you, your dancing at the party is all the buzz around here!" he said laughing.

"Aww, I'm happy to do it, Mike. And you tell the boys that I'll give them a show they won't soon forget too! I'm excited about the party as well. Everything on my end is taken care of–I have someone who will switch shifts with me, I got the okay from work to do it, and I can borrow a couple of outfits to wear and dance in," she said.

"I'm sure you will do great and speaking for myself, I'm looking forward to seeing you dance. I haven't had a chance to get over to the club yet, so all this talk has me really curious... I can't wait to see you strut your stuff!" he said.

"Well then, I might just have to whip up a special lap dance for you then! After all, the 'best man' should get something special for doing all the leg work! And it may be just the motivation you need to come down to the club and see me again!" she said, giggling.

"Oh, trust me, honey, it's not motivation I lack... it's time! But I will try to stop by for a beer one of these days, I promise!" he said.

"I'm holding you to that promise, mister!" Donna said.

The next few days passed although they passed much too slowly in Donna's opinion. A few days before the big night, Donna was lying in bed with James and they were talking about the upcoming party and what Mike had told her about the specifics of the job.

"Mike says he has ten guys lined up for the party, so it should be a good time and you should make some good money. I know several of them are looking forward to lap dances so you may be doing several of them that night," James said.

"I'm looking forward to it. Danny is a great guy and he deserves his 'last night as a free man' to be something he can look back on fondly. All the guys at your work have treated me with a lot of respect and kindness. I was so scared the night that you showed up at the club with them–not only scared that you saw me there, but also that they saw me there.

"I was afraid that you would get hassled because your wife was a stripper. I didn't care about myself–I made the decision to do this, and would have deserved whatever I got. But you were innocent of everything and you shouldn't have been penalized for your wife's poor decision-making.

"But the guys at your work didn't hassle you and they still thought of me as the same person they had always known. Maybe a little sexier; I get more compliments on my looks and my body now, and I've gotten visits at work from a few of them. But they are always nice and well-behaved. I appreciate that and this is my chance to thank them for making me feel comfortable with all this," she said.

"Yeah, I thought I would have to fight off a bunch of snide remarks too... maybe even find another place to work if it got too bad. But they are a good bunch of guys," he agreed.

Donna paused for a long time at that point. She wanted to tell him something important but needed to formulate just the right way to do it. Finally, she decided to just throw it out there and hope he would understand.

"James, can I tell you something?" she started.

"What is it?" he asked.

"Oh, God, this is hard to talk about... there's something I've always wanted to try... a fantasy of mine that I've always been fascinated with," she said.

"Oh?" he replied, propping himself up on one elbow as he faced her.

"Yeah. You see I have always gotten turned-on by... gangbangs," she said cautiously. She waited breathlessly to see what his reaction would be.

James thought for a minute before speaking. "What do you mean, Donna? You mean you'd like to be in a gangbang?" he asked.

"Yes, James, I really would like to try it. The idea is very hot and exciting for me," she said. 

Okay, tell me more about this... about your idea," he said.

"Well, James, it's just that I have seen movies about this–porn movies–and read stories about gangbangs, and they turn me on so much... I often wish I was the girl in those gangbang movies, surrounded by hard throbbing cocks and taking turns sucking and fucking them all.

"I dream about being in the middle of several guys, getting cocks up all three holes at once and even jacking off another one or two. I'll be honest, James, it's been the source of a lot of very hot dreams and more than once I have had to... relieve myself because of my imaginations!" she confessed. 

James listened intently to what she said. He knew that when they had watched his porn movies together, the gangbang scenes always seemed to lead to the best sex afterward, but he never put the two things together until now.

"Let me think on this for a little while," he said. "I'm not saying no, I just need to wrap my head around this."

"Of course, James. I know this is a big deal and I understand. I'd probably be the same way if things were reversed," Donna said, and she dropped the subject for now.

Although Donna had let the subject go, James had not and he mulled over what she had told him all that night. The next day as he was headed off to work, an idea came to him... he would give his beautiful wife her greatest fantasy!

Unbeknownst to Donna, James was working behind the scenes to organize her fantasy gangbang. He talked with a few select guys he knew were coming to the bachelor party and who he knew would show Donna a good time without any unnecessary drama or complications.

The guys would have to be single with no girlfriends to get jealous. No one needed that green-eyed monster showing up on their doorstep! They would have to be able to be discreet and most of all they had to be respectful of Donna and of their marriage. This was a fantasy of hers and once fulfilled, he didn't want any residual "feelings" to contend with.

James found five guys that fit the bill and who agreed to help Donna with her fantasy. Four of the guys Donna knew pretty well. There was Big Mike, Paul, Alex, and Bobby. These guys had been over to James and Donna's for barbecues, for parties, and to watch the Superbowl a couple of times. She knew each of them and would chat with them whenever she came to the shop. 

The other guy, Marcus, was a relatively new guy around the shop who Donna had yet to meet. Marcus was a big black man who looked like he could play pro-football with anyone in the NFL. Being black would fulfill another of Donna's fantasies, which was to see if the reports of black men having enormous cocks were true. She certainly hoped it was; James was a good-sized man in his own right, but Donna wanted to try a truly monstrous cock! 

James kept his plan for Donna secret from her and instead worked out all the details himself telling his select buddies what was going on and asking if they'd like to help. All five of them said they would be happy to help although Marcus, being the newest of the group was a bit hesitant, thinking maybe he was being pranked. But James assured him this was on the level and that he was serious about helping his wife with her fantasy, and finally Marcus agreed. 

At last, everything was set for the party. Donna was so excited that she could hardly concentrate that day. She had brought home an outfit that was one of James's favorites and one that always seemed to make her customers at the club happy as well–a skimpy little French maid's outfit complete with white thigh-top stockings, light gray high heels, and just for fun, a feather duster! She added a white bra and panty set just to make taking it off more fun and she was all set. 

The party was to take place in one of the large two-room suites at a local hotel. The suite had a large living room area and a good sized bedroom with a nice bathroom between them. Everyone was already in the hotel room when James and Donna arrived. Donna arrived wearing her regular street clothes (this was, after all, a nice hotel!) and carrying her outfit and makeup in separate suitcases. 

"Hi, James! Hi, Donna!" Mike said as the pair entered the room. "Donna, let me show you where you can change and get ready. James, the bar is over there," he said pointing. He took Donna's hand and led her back to the bedroom, showing her the bathroom on the way past it. 

"Do you need anything else?" Mike asked. 

"No, James has my music mix and I have everything I need right here," she said patting her cases.

"I'll say you do!" Mike said with a wink, then turned to leave her to get dressed.

It took Donna about ten minutes to get ready, most of which was spent on her makeup and hair. She wanted to look perfect for these boys–it was her first private gig and she wanted it to go well so word would get out and she could do more of them. She was looking to make some really good money as well as have fun with guys she knew well so she wanted the party to be a hit.

Finally, after one more critical examination of her looks and outfit, she was ready for her debut. She walked down the short hall from the bedroom and stood in the entrance to the living room. "Hello, boys!" she said striking a seductive pose.

The group looked up and amid the whistles, catcalls and glowing appreciation, James started her music.

Over the next two hours, Donna danced around the room, and gave each of the guys a lapdance, with Danny and Mike getting a little special treatment. Donna's g-string quickly filled with dollar bills until towards the end of each set she took it off (to the delight of the entire room!) 

When she got close to the end of her second hour of dancing, a couple of the guys asked her to do another hour "Aww, c' mon, Donna, dance some more for us! You are so hot, baby, we want more!" one of the guys said.

"Yeah, we'll pay you! Please dance for us a little while longer!" another said.

"Okay, guys, I'll do another hour," she said with a smile, and the whole room applauded heartily. Guys dug out their wallets and waved bills around, a few wanted another lapdance and still others wanted to offer their singles to her g-string. 

Then as a final sexy act, Mike laid a twenty-dollar bill on Danny's lap. Donna knew just what to do. From across the room, she got down on her hands and knees and crawled slowly and seductively towards the groom-to-be. She crawled up between his legs and with her teeth she plucked the bill from his lap, being sure to nuzzle the enormous bulge that was there.

All the guys hooted and howled at her brazen act and when she stood up they all gathered around her to thank her for the great job she did. She kissed each of the guys on the cheek and thanked them for being such good sports and for the generous tips they had given her.

Donna went back to the bedroom to change back into her regular street clothes and when she came out she saw a few of the guys getting ready to leave. 

"Sorry we have to cut and run, Donna, but we have a long day ahead of us. We have to make a run to Chicago tomorrow and will have to start early if we are going to get home again tomorrow night," one of them said.

"Well, thank you, boys, for coming and thank you for allowing me to be a part of this. I really do appreciate it and I hope you all had a wonderful time," Donna said.

"Oh we did, honey... you were phenomenal! Gave me something to dream on tonight!" he said.

DizzyTara
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DizzyTara

"You guys really are so sweet!" she said giving each of them a big kiss on the cheek and a hug.

Finally, only Mike, Alex, Paul, Bobby and Marcus remained. It was time to spring the surprise on Donna. 

James sat down next to Donna on the sofa. The other guys were sitting in chairs on either side of them in a semi-circle so they could see her as well. "Donna, honey, you remember the other night when you told me about your fantasy... about wanting to be in a gangbang?" he asked.

"JAMES!" Donna said, shocked that he would bring up such a personal and intimate thing in mixed company.

"It's okay, sweetheart, we are here to help you with your fantasy. We are here to grant you your gangbang!" he said.

"What? Really?" Donna asked stunned by the news.

"That's right, Donna. James came to us individually a few days ago when we were still putting this party together. He told us about your fantasy and how he wanted to help you fulfill it. We all jumped right on board because you have done so much for us and been such a sweetheart... we wanted to give something back to you. Not to mention the fact that we have all drooled over you since we first met you!" he laughed.

"I-I don't know what to say!" she said with a blank, not-quite-there look.

"Well, we have all gotten tired of James here having you all to himself, so when he invited us all to play, we leaped at the chance to have you, hot stuff!" Mike said with a big grin. Donna looked around the room at the five men, all smiling and waiting patiently for her to understand. Then she looked at James.

"This is for you, baby... this is your party now," he said.

"Oh James!" she said, nearly bursting into tears. And as she threw her arms around her husband, kissing him and thanking him profusely for understanding and helping her, the rest of the group began getting undressed and ready for her.

A minute or so later, Donna turned back to see the five men stripped down to just their boxers. James took a seat in a chair in the corner telling Donna he was just there to watch her have a good time. Donna quickly got undressed and then moved towards the row of impatient men.

She dropped down on her knees in front of Mike, who was first in line. "Now let's see why they call you Big Mike!" she purred as she reached up to slide his boxers down. "Mmm, very nice," she said as his cock revealed itself. He was indeed a big man and she took his cock in hand, licking it and kissing it until she put it in her mouth and sucked on it, making it nice and hard before moving on.

The next guy in line was Paul. As with Mike, she knelt before him, licking her lips as she pulled his boxers down. He too was admirable in size and already half erect. She used her mouth to make his cock harder and fully erect as Paul moaned happily. Alex followed, then Bobby. And when she moved to in front of Marcus, James stopped her. 

"Hold on a second, Donna. Marcus here is for a little bit later. He is a special treat; I know another of your fantasies is to experience a black man and that's why I invited him. Consider him your dessert!" James said.

"Oooh, a chocolate popsicle!" Donna said, with a wicked grin. The men helped her to her feet and she climbed onto the bed, lying on her back and spreading her legs in an invitation to the guys.

"Since Danny isn't here and James is sitting this one out, I'm the best man so I outrank the rest of you. And I have been wanting to get a taste of this young lady for a long time!" Mike said as he climbed in between her legs and prepared to taste her dripping pussy.

"Oh, God, Mike!" Donna said as he buried his face in her steaming pussy and began ravaging her with his mouth and tongue. The other guys (minus Marcus) gathered around and she took one of them in her mouth while grabbing hold of two other cocks to jack them.

As Mike ate her ferociously, Donna moaned her pleasure around the cock in her mouth. She alternated with the other two cocks so that no one felt left out or ignored. Donna was getting her fantasy - she had more cock than she'd ever had at one time before!

After several glorious minutes of Donna being Mike's chew toy, one of the guys wanted more than just a hand job. So everyone rotated so that Alex was under Donna, who straddled him and shoved his cock into her hungry pussy. Bobby took up a position behind her fucking the tight hot ass she had been shaking all night. And Paul was treated to more of her warm wet mouth. 

And so it went for the next couple hours, as one guy after another came on and in Donna, who herself had more orgasms than she could count. Donna was a sticky, dripping, cum-covered mess. Her makeup, which she had so meticulously applied was now a wreck.

Donna looked like a Picasso painting on a bad day. Her blonde hair was a tousled mess and she was panting covered in a sheen of sweat, and completely spent. The men didn't fare much better; each had blown their loads multiple times over the course of the gangbang and now lay scattered about the room as if a great battle had just taken place.

James, who had been witness to the revelry taking place in front of him, looked over to Marcus. With nothing more than a nod, he put his final card into play. Marcus rose from his seat and walked over to where Donna lay sprawled out on the bed.

Marcus grabbed a handful of her matted blonde hair and hauled her head up to look at him. "Your husband tells me that you want to try out a big black cock. Well, now that the boys here have warmed you up, it's time to show you what you've been missing! I got to warn you though, I may just ruin you for white boys again!" he growled in a deep voice. 

Still holding her head up by the hair he pulled his boxers down to give her the first look at his massive black cock, half erect and waiting for her. "Is this what you were expecting, slut?" he said, grabbing the weapon and slapping her across the face with its length.

"Ohhh... " Donna moaned in a mixture of anticipation of what the brute would feel like and exhaustion over what she'd already been through. But Marcus wasn't to be denied; he'd sat patiently all night waiting for his chance to split this white woman like kindling and now he was going to make firewood out of her! 

"That's right... I am gonna fuck you like you've never been fucked before! You are going to remember your first taste of black cock for a long, long time! Of course, you may not walk right for the next couple days, but that's your problem!" he said.

Marcus pulled her over to the edge of the bed until her head fell off the side. She lay on her back with her head hanging down–the perfect position for deep-throating a big black cock! "Now open that whore mouth!" he said, slapping her face with his cock again. James had told Marcus to talk to her in degrading and humiliating ways to add to her experience, and Marcus was enjoying the whole game.

Donna opened her mouth and Marcus shoved his cock so far into her mouth that at first she gagged and tried to shake him from her mouth. But he grabbed both sides of her head and held her still as he began face-fucking her.

"Guck-guck-guck-gick" Donna made those sounds of a cock sliding in and out of her throat as Marcus pumped his cock into her. He thrust deep down her throat and she was forced to hold her breath until she fought for air and then he'd pull out just long enough for her to grab a quick breath before plunging back down her throat. Donna was drooling and saliva was pouring from her mouth running down into her face and hair and adding to her messed up makeup. 

James was in the perfect position to see her face from between Marcus's legs, and he could see the wide-eyed expression on her face as his cock pistoned in and out like he was drilling for oil. As Marcus fucked her face with his cock, he reached down and pinched and pulled at her nipples causing her to moan around the massive cock whenever she had the air to do it.

He reached down and began fingering her pussy getting her ready for what would inevitably come. Donna reached up and wrapped her hands around the backs of his thighs, the only solid thing she could think of to hold on to as her world began reeling. James could see her eyes glaze over as the lust rose in her. She was writhing both as a struggle against the huge cock filling her mouth and from the fingers churning her pussy to oblivion. 

Finally, Marcus felt she was ready. His cock was hard as a railroad spike and he was anxious to shove it into her dripping hole. He grabbed her and in a single move flipped her onto her stomach and rotated her so her ass was directly in front of him. He pulled her up onto her knees and spread her legs wide. With a smack on her ass as emphasis, he pointed his huge tool at her slippery pussy and pushed into her.

"OHHH, FUUUCK!" Donna screamed as she felt his massive tool stretch her beyond anything she had felt before. She grabbed hold of the sheets and shoved a corner of the pillow into her mouth to give her something to bite down on as he pushed deeper. And deeper was just where Marcus was heading as his black snake slithered ever further down her vaginal tunnel, as if looking for a meal at the end. 

Donna writhed and twisted and moaned even in her lust-crazed, semi-lucid state as Marcus' relentless attack continued. It seemed like forever to Donna before he finally hit the bottom of her well, pressing firmly against her cervix and unable to go any further. He still had a few inches left to go, but he knew this white woman would not be able to contain his full length.

No matter, though, because as soon as he stopped burrowing, the fucking began... in earnest. He didn't hesitate, he didn't let her get accustomed to him. Marcus came there to fuck and she was what he was going to fuck. He pulled back until just the thick meaty head remained inside then pushed forward with greater speed this time.

A couple more strokes and he was slamming into her full force. He pounded her so hard it knocked the breath from her and James could hear her grunt at the end of each thrust. She moaned when she could and was clawing at the sheets at the intensity with which Marcus assailed her.

Donna had never been fucked so hard or so deep before. James usually 'made love' to her; on occasion, if they were feeling sporty, he might fuck her. But Marcus was not at all gentle or forgiving. James had told him she wanted to experience a black cock–that she wanted to feel the full rough sex that being with a black would entail.

She expected him to be huge and for him to be merciless and severe and that was what she wanted. James told Marcus that and told him she wanted to feel cheap, used, and whorish. He gave her all that and more, spitting out insults and humiliations as well as his iron-hard cock punishments.

Donna's already used and still-sensitive pussy was being abused all over again but now it didn't take nearly as long to reach her peak. There had been only moments since the rest of the group had finished with her and she was still in her lust high when Marcus began. So she quickly rose to another raging orgasm which hit her now.

"Oh God, I'm going to cum! Oh please not again! Ohh! Ohhhh, FUUUCKKK MEEE!!" she screamed as she arched her back, raising her chest into a doggy position and screaming her orgasm to the ceiling. Marcus shoved her head and chest back down onto the bed and continued plowing into her every bit as hard.

Before he was finished himself, Donna would undergo two more soul-rending orgasms and be well on her fourth. The last one came as Marcus himself exploded inside her, filling his condom with white scalding cum.

The pair collapsed on the bed, Donna moaning incomprehensibly while Marcus panted for breath silently. James smiled; he had fulfilled two of her greatest fantasies this night and judging from the condition his poor wife was in, she would have many fond memories of her first time dancing a private party!
 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments