Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The making of Raven

"An insight into how I became what I am today"

8
3 Comments 3
6.8k Views 6.8k
1.6k words 1.6k words
I sat on my bed thinking about how I ended up this way. I never imagined my life would turn out this way, but I think I actually like it.

I was working as a legal secretary for a large firm of solicitors. Some of us decided to go for an after work drink. Gradually as the evening went on, my colleagues all drifted off home until I was the last one left. I wasn't in a rush to get home to my empty flat, so I decided to have one more drink. As I waited at the bar, I noticed a guy smile at me. I returned his smile and when the barman brought me my drink, he told me that the guy at the bar had bought it for me. I decided to walk around and thank him in person. I thanked him for my drink and he introduced himself as Kai. I told him my name was Bekka. He offered me the stool next to him.

As I sat down, I noticed him admiring my legs. I must have blushed because he apologised for staring. Kai asked me if I was waiting for someone. I explained that I'd been here for after work drinks but that everyone else had left. He then asked if there was someone waiting for me at home. I explained that I had recently split from my fiancé and that I wasn't in any rush to get home to an empty flat. Kai nodded sympathetically and said that he too had just left a long term relationship. I must have looked sad because Kai said that he was sure I'd find the right man. I laughed, and said I wasn't entirely sure what the right man looked like.

My one drink turned into several as we chatted. Kai seemed really nice and made me feel at ease. Every now and then I'd catch him looking and admiring my legs. I was admiring him too, especially the tattoos that went all he way up his arms and under the sleeves of his t-shirt. Kai wasn't the kind of guy I was normally attracted to, I normally go for the business suited type. Kai, however, was tall and muscular as well as heavily inked.

Suddenly, I looked at my watch and gasped. It was way past eleven and I needed to be up early for am office meeting. Kai offered to walk me home but I said that it was okay as I only lived a couple of minutes away. Kai insisted saying that it was late and I eventually relented. As we reached my door I put my key in the lock and turned to give Kai a kiss on the cheek. My lips however had other ideas and I kissed him on the lips. Our mouths parted and out tongues flicked against each others It was at this point that an urge totally alien to me took hold. I pushed my door open and without parting from Kai's lips, moved inside, kicking the door closed. I continued to kiss him as I removed my suit jacket.

Soon my jacket was joined on the floor by my blouse and skirt. I pulled away from Kai briefly as I pulled off his t-shirt revealing his muscly chest and more tattoos. As I returned to kissing him, Kai ran his fingers through my long brown hair. Suddenly, I pulled away and sank down to my knees. I unbuckled his jeans and reached into his boxers. I released his rock hard cock from the confines of his boxers. Slowly I licked my way up his hard shaft until I took it into my eager mouth. As I sucked and licked at his hard cock, Kai continued to run his hands through my hair. Eventually, I pulled away with a wicked look on my face and led him towards my bedroom. I knelt on the bed and returned to pleasuring his hard cock; as I did, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. Who was this girl who never went past first base on a first meeting? Kai pushed me back onto the bed and pulled down my panties, I kicked off my low court shoes and removed my bra.

Placing his head between my thighs he began to lick and suck on my swollen clit. As he teased and pleased me, I arched my back. I clawed at the bedding as he slid his tongue into my soaking pussy. Again I looked in the mirror and thought how slutty I was being. Eventually Kai moved away from my clit and began to suck and gently bite my rock hard nipples. As he did, I felt his hard cock rub against me. Eventually I could take no more, and took hold of his cock and guided it into my waiting pussy.

Taytaynasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Taytaynasty

As he slowly fucked me, I began to moan and squeal until I yelled out that I wanted him to treat me like a slut. Kai smiled wickedly as he pulled out of me and flipped me over, dragging me onto all fours. His slow and gentle movements were replaced by urgent and animalistic thrusts. As he fucked me harder and harder, my firm tits jiggled. Again I caught sight of myself in the mirror and smiled.

Kai told me that he wanted us to cum together, so he drove me to the edge numerous times. Each time he would slow just enough to prevent me tipping over the edge. Eventually I felt him tense and felt him erupt deep inside me as he continued to pound me, telling me to let go. I screamed the house down as my orgasm exploded like never before. Once we had both collapsed exhausted, we lay on the bed as I cleaned his cock with my tongue. The taste of both our juices tasted oh so good.

I woke with a start as I looked at my alarm clock. It was nearly nine in the morning, and I was supposed to have been at work almost an hour ago. As I jumped out of bed, I looked at Kai asleep on the other side of the bed. As I walked to the bathroom, he sat up and said why didn't I call in sick. I've never pulled a sick day before, but for some reason I picked up my phone and called work. As I did, Kai stood up behind me and pressed his body against mine.

Once I had finished my call, I apologised to Kai for the way I acted the night before. He just smiled and said that I seemed to enjoy acting like a slut. I blushed slightly and sheepishly said that I had. As I thought about it, I realised that I really did enjoy being a slut. Kai smiled and suggested that I spend the day being his slut. I laughed and pointed to my wardrobe. I asked if those clothes look like they belong to a slut. Kai opened my wardrobe and nodded before saying that we needed to do something about that. I smiled and said that I wouldn't know where to start, but Kai said to leave it to him.

We got dressed and went to a shop, Kai bought me what he called some appropriate clothes. We rushed home, and I quickly got changed. As I looked in the mirror, I smiled as I saw myself. I was dressed in a black PVC corset, black PVC split thong, black hold ups and skyscraper heels. I walked into the lounge and Kai smiled wickedly saying I looked great. Before long we were back in the bedroom, having the best dirty and rough sex ever.

That was six months ago. Since then my business suits and low court shoes have made way for more new clothes and shoes. One weekend Kai took me to a tattooist and I had my tongue, navel and lip pierced. As I was having them done, Kai was looking through books of tattoo artwork. Once I was finished, he showed me the tattoos he had been looking at. He told me that they would look great on me. Over the next few weeks, I had a black and red rose tattoo done that stretched from my navel down over my pubic bone to the top of my thigh. Once that had healed, I had one of ivy leaves done that went from the nape of my neck down over my shoulder and down to my wrist. I had my long dark hair cut into a short, edgy under cut style and dyed it black. My makeup changed too, instead of pale pinks I started wearing dark smoky eyeshadow and dark plum lipstick. My nails were always painted either dark crimson or black.

My new look started to raise eyebrows at work, so I quit my job. Kai found me a job working in the bar where we first me. I also moved in with Kai, and when I did, I gave all my old clothes away. As a moving in present, Kai had my nipples and clit pierced. I also had a tattoo saying 'Kai's Slut' done across my lower back.

I still see my old work colleagues when the come into the bar. They take one look at me dressed in short PVC mini skirts, mesh tops, fishnets and PVC ankle boots and say how much I've changed. I just smile and tell them how happy I am.

They ask, "Don't you miss your old life, Bekka?"

I reply, "No, but please call me Raven!"

Published 
Written by darkdreamz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments