Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Shoe Shop

"Based on a true event which happened to a female friend of mine, which I then extended."

22
8 Comments 8
15.3k Views 15.3k
1.2k words 1.2k words
It was near to closing time when I served you the other day. You had a cheeky smile on your fresh face and I soon learnt why as you proceeded to give me a few glimpses of your legs as I tried to help you with your choice of footwear.

Every time I lifted your foot to check the fitting, innocently caressing the back of your leg and feeling the smoothness of your skin, you would open your legs slightly and temp me with a view under you skirt and towards your barely visible panties.

I'm sure you must have seen me trembling slightly as I tried so hard to see just a little more without letting you know I was peeking.

"There you go, Miss," I said, trying to appear calm and in control, "let me help you with those sandals again."

"It's Andrea," you replied, with a sweet smile on your lips again. I was still unsure if you were flirting with me, having a huge joke at my expense, or just very unaware of what you were doing to me.

The feel of your bare flesh in my warm hands started it. You once more parted your legs and I could see the white triangle of your panties under the shade of your skirt. I'm sure that it had risen higher up your thigh since the last time you had sat there. The sparkle in your eye told me everything, and when you "accidentally" placed your foot on my bulge, I knew I could play along too.

"As it is closing time, Miss....Andrea," I stammered, "I'll have to close the shop, but I will finish off serving you. Just wait there a moment." Quickly, I jumped up and ran to the front of the store, not wanting anyone else to come in now. My half hard dick would have been difficult to explain too! I knew that the other assistant would have left through the back door, and that after I pulled the metal shutters down, that you and I would be alone.

Clattering more than usual, the shutters were locked in the shortest time ever, I was so worried that you would just get up and leave once you had had your fun.

I tried to make my run back to you appear as a casual walk, but I think you could see my eagerness. Kneeling down again, I was sure that I could see more of your panties than before, and the sweet smell of freshly rubbed clitty was in the air.

I picked up your foot again, and rested it on my firm thigh. "You have nice smooth legs," I said as I ran my fingers up the backs of them, "they suit a shorter skirt, though."

You looked at me all innocently, "I don't know what you mean," you said, with your eyes going wide with mock unknowingness.

I started to stroke further up your leg, around your perfect knee and up the front of your thigh. "What I mean is, you have such lovely legs, Andrea, that this skirt hides too much of them. Legs like this were made to be admired."

I'm not sure which of us was more surprised at my boldness. But you wriggled a little more and managed to pull your skirt up a little more. I could now see your panties, and there was a growing damp patch of love juice between your thighs. I realised that I was leaning forwards quite a way now, filling my nostrils with your scent.

Then you firmly pushed me back with your foot on my fully hardened dick, and sent me tumbling backwards to sit on my arse. "Well I had better make sure you get a good view then," you quipped as you stood up and undid your skirt.

HEELEN
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HEELEN

I gawped at your luscious legs as they stretched above me up to your brief panties. You looked wonderful, even though you stood kind of awkwardly in only one sandal.

I picked myself up, not bothering to hide my erection which was too obvious now as it pulled the material of my trousers taught. And anyway, why shouldn't you have something to ogle at too! I moved back closer to you as you started to sit down again.

I saw there was a little damp patch on the seat, "Watch out!" I said, "someone has spilt something..." almost too late, I reached forward and put my hand between the patch and your panties just as you sat down.

"Ooo," you squealed, as I tried to remove my hand, now trapped between your hot moist panties and the warm seat. I'm sure you knew that it was no spillage on the seat, but you didn't seem to worry about my hand...quite the opposite in fact.

As I tried to twist my hand free, I'm sure you started to grip your thighs together, and the more I wriggled the harder you squeezed. Your eyes were closed and your lips were slightly apart as you started to make little gasps in your breath. Far from trying to pull my hand out, I was massaging my fingers into your dripping pussy through the material. You were forcing yourself harder into the seat and I could just get my middle finger into your pussy opening by pushing the material into the folds of your cunny.

I was able to move my hand back and forth a little to make sure your clitty was getting the attention it deserved, and your legs started to shake as you started to tremble with the onset of your orgasm.

You were leaning back in the chair, your hands had moved up to your firm breasts now, squeezing your nipples between your thumb and forefinger. This was like you played with yourself at home, but now you had two hands free to enhance your pleasure.

Your movements got more jerky and you managed to barely suppress a shriek of ecstasy as you came in a flood of pussy juice. My hand was soaking with your musky come and was still pounding away at your flimsy panty material. As you came, so did I, my trapped cock spewing its creamy load onto the inside of my trousers and instantly showing through the light material.

We rested for a short while as we both enjoyed the sensations still running around our bodies like little sparks. Then I withdrew my hand and pulled out my hanky to try and control the spread of my come it. I turned away from you, stupidly embarassed at the obvious stain.

When I turned back, you had put your skirt back on and slipped quickly back into your shoes. I glanced at the large, shiny damp patch on the seat, which I would have pleasure seeing to later. You headed for the front of the store, with me in tow.

I opened the shutter to let you out and you turned to me, "I'm not sure about the sandals, perhaps I shall have to come back again just to make sure."

"Of course," I replied, "any time you want some special attention, I'll be more than happy to see to your needs." You held out your hand and pressed something into mine, and with a curt twist, you were off.

I opened my hands and smiled, your moist panties, still warm. What a nice present!
Published 
Written by ForceUK
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments