Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Wife and the Magician Act 3

"Most of us wish we could be so lucky."

17
3 Comments 3
14.5k Views 14.5k
2.5k words 2.5k words
Until that night Len had never seen his wife acting like such a wanton slut. Had she been hiding pent up fantasies? Or, was the excitement of exhibiting her sexual abilities the driving force?

Len heard applause and looked up to see his wife, wrapped in a large towel, as she entered the magician’s suite. It occurred to him that there was more than one person clapping and perhaps there were three or more.

Char smiled and did a little pirouette and it garnered more applause as the magician came over to say, “I believe this towel belongs to me,” and he removed the wrap to reveal Char’s beautiful figure barely covered by a sheer baby doll night gown.

Len thought, "Where did that come from?"

Yes, once again we are getting ahead in the story.

*****

Red unfastened the seat belt and took Len by the hand, “Come with me.”

The three words had a double meaning as she led him back around the stage. They stopped at a door marked only with a red star. Red opened the door and as they entered she picked up a remote control to ignite a gas fireplace. She turned to Len to encompass him in an embrace.

“I am part of your reward if, you so desire,” she dropped the shoulder straps on her slinky dress and it slipped to the floor. Stepping out of it, Red stood in front of Len wearing only the tiniest G-string, “Would you care to join me in front of the fire?”

Len was not a master of suave and debonair and only said a four letter word, “Sure!”

They reclined on a thick cushion with pillows to the side, a small tray with drinks and an ice bucket. A custom holder for remote controls got Len's attention as Red picked up one. Soft music surrounded them and Len thought this was something he should have.

It was a fleeting thought that disappeared quickly. Len felt her tits pressing against him and she placed her arms around his neck to draw him in, “I know your wife is going to be very busy for the next couple hours. It's my job to make sure you are not left out,” Red continued, “Your wife will be in the magician’s shower with the magician getting the make-up off.” 

Red teased, “The post show party for the magician's high roller friends is about to begin," he will make sure she gets plenty of attention from these gentlemen. There are few things quite as erotic as being the center of sexual attention in his private show,” It seemed to Len she was a little envious of Char’s evening.

Red switched remotes, “In the meantime we can make some magic of our own,” she clicked the remote and a huge video screen dropped from the ceiling “My room and the magician’s suite have an interactive video system. We can monitor each other’s activities,” the magician’s suite appeared on the screen. The music volume lowered and Len could hear the sound of a shower running. The camera focused on the main room and the video scanned the room as Red increased the sound of laughter mixed with water splashing in the shower proved Red to be right about Char and the magician in the shower.

“There are three cameras in the suite and he has three here. I guess you could say we are both a little voyeuristic,” Red wasn't joking, “I like watching him fuck almost as much as fucking him. And I like fucking while I’m watching, hope you don’t mind,” she stripped Len.

Len’s cock was over seven inches, not the artillery piece the magician possessed but, more than adequate for most applications. Red took hold of it and said, “Um, much better than most and certainly more than I expected,” she guided him to her wetness, “You may touch me, feel me, explore me and even taste me, if you like.”

Len needed no encouragement, he caressed her warm skin, kissed her lips, fondled and kissed her breasts and worked his way down. Could this, be called work?

Red's tanned body with the bikini lines accented her, lingerie model, figure. The light against dark contrast drew Len's attention directly to her hairless pussy. He wondered, "Should it be called a pussy when it was so bald?" Len noticed smoothness the closest shave could not accomplish, “How did she manage to have no indication of foliage?”

Red sensed his question, “The magician paid to have my pussy done by the best in Vegas,” she pulled one leg up to display the result, “Do you like what you see?”

“Oh yeah,” Len was impressed.

“I would like to show you my special talent,” Red pushed Len down on his back, “If you will lie still and do your best to not move,” She instructed, “I want to make you cum in a very different way,” Red straddled Len, grabbed his cock and began stroking her glistening slit. She was lubricating the head of Len’s cock with her juices and giving intense stimulation, “Remember, try not to move,” Red admonished, “let me be the driver on this ride.”
It was all Len could manage to keep from pumping her pussy when she inserted his cock and slowly engulfed his penis until her pubic bone met his. She stopped. He was fully erect inside her tight pussy and it felt wonderful.

Red placed her hands on Len’s chest and slightly gripped his chest muscles as her pussy started to undulate. She made some very erotic sounds and her eyes rolled back and it appeared she was in some kind of trance.
Len felt like a very deep mouth was sucking his manhood and encouraging him to erupt in a way he had never experienced. 
Red’s vaginal grip gradually increased and so did her moaning yet, there was almost no movement from her pelvic region.

Len mentally questioned, “How was this possible, was she somehow motorized?” The stimulation increased and Len realized she would soon draw his sperm out like a pump.

All too soon for Len, he felt the electric discharge of orgasm. He winced and tried to hold back and could not stop being drained even though, there was no effort on his part. His final spurts made him try to rise up but, Red muscles were stiff, she was holding him down and her orgasm flowed with his, down around his thighs, in a foamy mixture.

Red appeared to have been somewhere else for a few minutes yet, quickly regained her composure to ask, “How was that for something different?”

Len was so overwhelmed all he could say was “Oh wow,” and he relaxed totally spent.

*****

Applause woke Len from his short snooze. The video streamed from the magician's suite flickered as Red applied a warm damp towel to Len's cock and balls.

“Time to wake up for the next show,” Red leaned back next to Len, “If it is good enough we will watch or we can fuck again,” she picked up a remote to increase the volume.

It occurred to Len there was more than one person clapping and perhaps there was three or more.
Char smiled and did a little pirouette and it garnered more applause as the magician came over to say, “I believe this towel belongs to me,” and he removed the wrap to reveal Char’s beautiful figure barely covered by a sheer baby doll night gown.

GingerCute
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GingerCute



Len thought, "Where did that come from?"

The magician moved Char to the center of the room and began to use her as a treat for the small audience. Doing parlor tricks, he reached up under the sheer outfit to pull a small egg from under Char’s breast. The magician asked someone to examine it and put it back. He massaged her breast and produced a white dove. More applause and some laughter could be heard. The magician was only getting started. He slipped around behind Char sliding his hands over her breasts and fondled them and when coins rained to the floor he said, “I used to milk cows but, this obviously is more fun and it pays better.”

More laughter and applause and Char obviously enjoyed the attention from both the magician and the onlookers.

Red touched Len’s cock, “It gets a whole lot better. The magician will use the show to heat her up for a fucking she is going to remember,” she paused, “and so will you!”
Red's attention caused Len to miss a couple of quick tricks. However, the next highly erotic trick re-captured both Len and Red's attention. 

The magician introduced a variation of the silk scarf routine after he put his arms around Char and dropped her baby doll outfit to the floor.

Char turned only slightly to lean against him while his hands caressed her and travelled down to her puffy wet pussy. The magician prompted her to slightly spread her legs, “She has the silkiest pussy and I think we should find out why,” he squeezed Char’s labia between his fingers and she moaned as he exposed the end of a silk scarf. The magician started pulling on it and so began, the usual, one scarf tied to the next in a series of changing colors. With each successive knot the magician was stimulating Char’s clit. The scarves appeared to be coming from inside her. The sliding silky smoothness and the knots bumping over her clit caused her to react a little, each time, one passed.

A pile of scarves ended up on the floor in front of them and the "oh-ah" sounds indicated both Char and the small audience were aroused.

“Shall we find out what else she has hidden?” The magician’s hands slowly moved behind Char as an “Oh yeah,” came from someone as his hand slipped between Char’s butt cheeks. The magician displayed a glittery butt plug. Everyone knew was it not in there a few seconds prior yet there was more laughter and the magician asked, “Give me a show of hands, should we put it back?”

All in attendance agreed it should go in Char’s bottom and the magician said, “Relax sweetheart this will only take a few seconds,” When he began inserting the plug she grunted and everyone heard Char exhale when it was fully inside, “I feel so full,” Char breathed.

Much to the delight of the small audience the magician said, “Oh my dear, you are less than half full. We are here to make sure you get a complete filling. In fact, you should be running over before we are finished.”

Red moved her lips down to Len’s cock and looked up, “I think you will cum again,” she cooed, “at least, if I have anything to do with it.”

Len found it difficult to watch the screen while Red was working on a fucking re-match or, should that be a re-fucking match? 

Len did manage to see an odd shaped bench-type device come in to play. The magician directed Char to take her place on the "love chair."

Red amused herself by gently squeezing Len’s balls and tickling his inner thighs and she warbled some tune about Walla-Walla, Washington on his man flute.
However, her sense of humor was far exceeded by her sexual appetite. Soon they were once again locked in a very penetrating embrace.

Len prided himself in his resilience and stamina knowing he could go much longer than, most partners could maintain natural lubrication. “Most,” in this instance didn’t apply. Red didn’t lose prime and she thrived on more stimulation. It wasn’t long before her juices were more than could be contained. Wet streams spilled down and around Len’s scrotum soaking the towel she placed under them.

Red changed to a reverse cowgirl to watch the screen and the volume seemed to increase without help.

Char took her place on the love chair and was still the central attraction for both rooms as the magician invited group participation. Three male figures responded to the magician's invitation; more than willing to help with the show. Char giggled and gave verbal encouragement as hands found their way to her breasts, her slippery slit and she was being kissed and tongued everywhere.

During the group tour, the clitoral tongue lashing by, at least two of the participants was displayed as the camera zoomed in close.

Len realized someone was operating the video in the other room and Red exclaimed, “Look at the size of that guy’s tongue,” Red wanted to experience owner, “Damn, I want some of that when he’s free.”

Len, not to be outdone, flipped Red onto her back and stabbed her open pussy with his own tongue. Len had developed his own method of tongue-shoving and working his lips across a clitoris like a squeegee. The combination caused Red to gasp and squeal with delight. Len knew how to manipulate, stimulate and figure-eight a pussy in ways he guaranteed, would send a partner into fits of ecstasy.

It was now Red who was having a difficult time watching the screen. She grabbed Len’s cock to return the favor but, he was forcing her into repeated mini-orgasms. They were coming so fast and so close together it was impossible for her to do anything but, enjoy.

Len sensed Red was going into orgasmic spasms when her juices flowed into his mouth and she leg locked his head while arching her back and made cat-like "mewing" sounds.

As Red’s throes built to a crescendo, so did her virtuoso. Soon Red peaked and her legs squeezed Len’s head so tight he thought he was losing a wrestling match. When Red finally released the pressure, her breathing came in gasps, like she had nearly drowned.

Red shuddered, shivered and thanked Len for the best orally produced orgasm she ever experienced.

Len said, "You're welcome," and tried to focus on the screen once again. His vision was blurred from the leg lock and as soon as it cleared a large cock came into focus. It was penetrating his wife’s pussy and he heard the kind of sounds Char made when she sucked his cock.

Char was in a gang bang which was something she had sworn, she would never do.

The camera zoomed out revealing Char with a cock in each hand, one in her mouth and a fourth pumped her ferociously. She grunted and swore, “Fuck me harder, I want to feel your cum way up inside my pussy,” and she went back to sucking cock. Char rotated cocks in a hand-to-mouth-to-hand orgy and used her pussy, in between.

Len found that much action hard to follow; he concentrated on one part at a time. Doing this, Len suddenly noticed someone, who looked familiar, on the screen.

At nearly the same instant there was a sharp tap-tap-tap on Red’s door. A sweet voice on the other side asked, “Is there enough room for one more, to come in and play?”

Published 
Written by LeanAngle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments