Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Out or Turned On?-Part 4-Playing with Calebs' Friends

26
10 Comments 10
4.8k Views 4.8k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is not my best story. I think its fun and a necessary bridge to the next one. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Hope you enjoy!"

 

After the movie theater incident, my relationship with Caleb had cooled.  A few tense days had passed.  I had held my ground, not apologizing and not explaining.  Caleb had not liked it but I really did not care.  He then finally crumbled and started talking to me again.  Caleb learned that it was either accept the evolved me or look elsewhere.  We established a new normal.  To other people, we seemed like a couple.  However, I was in a holding pattern waiting for the next opportunity to arise.

 My opportunity had arrived sooner than anticipated and at Caleb's house.  His family was gone on a Friday night.  He had asked me to join him and the boys.  I had arrived dressed down in leggings and a t-shirt.  Caleb had seemed a little tense.  Three of his "crew" had been wary looking on with casual interest.  They had been playing video games so not much was happening until they did.

Caleb had started to nuzzle my neck and my cheek.  He was apparently trying to reassert his position.  I had responded by moaning a little.  This had got the crew's attention.  They had started to stare wondering what was going to happen.  Caleb had then leaned in for the kiss.  I had moaned a little and let him kiss me looking past him at the boys who were looking on in interest.  The whole room had been getting hot but not for the reasons Caleb thought.  I kissed him back and heard a self-satisfied groan.  The video game was now on pause as the boys had their full attention on us.  I had then stroke Caleb in front of his crew.  He groaned.  As he had been working his hand underneath my t-shirt, I push him away.

 "Slow down big boy."

 Caleb had looked puzzled.

 "I thought you would want to watch."

 Caleb had just stared uncomprehendingly.  I then stood up and walked over to the couch where two of his crew boys were sitting.  I had wiggled my ass as I sat down to move them over so I was sitting between them.  They were the same two boys who came on to me at the movies.  I had turned to one of them pushing my tit into his arm.

 "I got the feeling that we didn't get to finished what you started at the movies."

 I had then turned and pressed my other tit into the other one's arm.

 "Am I right?"

 Both boys had sat there apparently waiting for a sign from Caleb.  It had not come.  Caleb probably had not wanted them playing with me.  I had then turned to my left pressing my boob into the first guy's arm and started stroking his chest.  After a minute or two, hormones overruled Caleb.  The guy had then moved his arm into my tit flattening it.  The power I now had was exquisite.  I  had then leaned in and kissed him.  He had moaned and started to tongue me.  I had then turned to my right and pressed my tit into the other guy's arm.  He had groaned and immediately leaned over and kissed me.  I had started to groan and wiggle a little.

 I had then leaned away from him and raised my arms over my head stretching.  I arched my back pushing my tits out.  Light finally had dawn and the two boys both reached for my tits and started groping them.  I moaned my pleasure.  The groping had gone on for a while and I had started to wiggle my ass trying to scratch an itch where I sat.  My tits were being squeezed progressively harder as the boys had gotten more bold and turned on.  Caleb had been sitting there in disbelief.  I had then decided to step things up so I reached behind me unhooking my bra and pulling off from under my shirt.  The boys had immediately thrust their hands inside my shirt squeezing my bare breasts and pinching my nipples.  I had moaned loudly.  As they were pulling my shirt up to get over my tits, I had stopped them, pushed my shirt back down and stood up.

GabriellaSenon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GabriellaSenon

 I had then walked over to the third boy whose sweats were obviously tented.  I had sat down facing him straddling his crotch.  Grinding on his hard-on, he had started moaning.  He eventually had reached up and groped my tits.  I had then moaned and ground harder.  His touch had gotten harder and more painful.  I had kept grinding.  He moaned.  I had then grabbed my t-shirt and pulled it up.  My tits sprung free.  I ground my crotch and my tits against him.  The boy hed groaned, bucked, and then sighed.  My work here with this boy was done.

 I had gotten up and pulled down my t-shirt.  My tits bounced as I walked back to Caleb.  I stood in front of him and peeled down my leggings so I was now in just a t-shirt and panties.  I smiled at Caleb.  He had looked puzzled.  I turned around and had sat on his lap.  I reached and placed his hand on my right tit.

 "I think you were after this earlier?" 

 He had then immediately responded by squeezing it and grabbing the left one as well.  Leaning back and moaning a little, I had felt his erection against my ass.  Instead of grinding my ass against him, I had looked over to the two boys on the couch.  I had motioned for one of them to come over.  He did.  I reached up and grabbed his belt.  He had had a puzzled look.  I pulled him closer and then unbuckled and unzipped his jeans.  Pushing them down, I had pulled his cock out.

 Caleb had continued to grind against my ass and grope my boobs.  I had had the boy's cock in my hand.  The other two boys that were looking on were having trouble drawing breath.  I had taken the cock in my hand and started pumping it.  Both Caleb and the boy had moaned big time.  I pumped it harder.  The boy had soon groaned as cum squirted out and onto the chair.  Caleb had groaned too as I felt his cock deflate.  I pulled my hand off and smiled at the boy. 

 The third boy on the couch had looked forlorn.  I had dry-humped the first guy and jacked off the second guy.  He had been left out of the festivities.  I had gotten up off Caleb's lap and peeled off my shirt as I went down on all fours.  I had crawled over to the boy in only my panties.

 "Lie down on the sofa and take down his jeans."

 He had done so immediately.  I had then pulled his underwear down and straddled him.  I had taken his cock with my hand and ground it against my panties.  His eyes had gotten wide as I leaned over him.  I then nodded and he had reached up and started playing with my tits.  I continued with this handjob and humped job combination.  He had continued to squeeze and pinch them.  He was groaning and bucking his hips.  After that, he came quickly.  As he did, I had let the come splash over his belly and my panties.  Fuck, my panties!  They were sopping anyway.    

I had gotten up and pulled my leggings on.  I found my bra and put in my bag.  I pulled my t-shirt on.  I had smiled and left.  Why the fuck had I done that?  Who knew but it felt hot!  On the way home, Caleb had blown up my phone with text messages.  I had ignored him.  Stepping into the shower I began to wonder if I just became the school slut.  There were only two weeks left in the senior year but it was a concern.  After I got out and dried my body, I texted Caleb back to make sure what happened at Caleb's stayed at Caleb's.  If Caleb wanted to play the watching game with me going forward, it would be out of town.  As it turned out, I didn't have to wait long.  I was heading to a frat party and shit was about to get real.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments