Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Well That Escalated Quickly

"I make you cum on an escalator."

9
0 Comments 0
3.8k Views 3.8k
599 words 599 words

Author's Notes

"For P_"

Your legs are trembling as we leave the second-floor restroom together. You long for a climactic orgasm, but I stopped you just short of it. You worried that someone would come into the restroom to investigate your moans of pleasure, but I made sure to lock the door behind us.

With my rock-hard member securely tucked away, I led you out of the bathroom, taking your hand in mine. Out of the corner of my eye, I can see your hands nervously flattening your skirt over your thighs. You’re hoping that nobody notices your embarrassingly pale complexion. I smile at the thought.

I don’t care if anybody notices the sizable bulge in my pants. They wouldn’t do anything about it, anyway. But the mere thought of getting caught sends you into fits of panic.

I lead you towards the lengthy escalator. It is ancient, narrow, and operates slowly compared to the brand-new additions located on the other side of the mall. But that’s just fine with me. I know that I have you right where I want you: slowly retreating from the edge of orgasm. Still, however, I can tell that the public setting has you as turned on as ever.

I let my hand leave yours and place it on your ass, guiding you onto the escalator ahead of me. Your face turns even paler as you face forwards and lose sight of me. However, the reassuring touch of my hand on your ass is enough to center you emotionally.

Stepping into the narrow channel behind you, I feel my hardness strain against the fabric prison as I lift the bottom on your skirt to reveal your bare pussy to my unrelenting touch.

A shiver crawls down your spine as you feel my fingers enter you abruptly. I feel your wetness as I start pumping my digits into you with deliberately precise motions, each thrust dragging over your ever-sensitive G-spot. Your legs start to tremble again as you begin to approach the edge of release once again. The thought of climaxing in public increases your arousal as my fingers pump into your wetness faster.

JenniferHill
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JenniferHill

We are now approximately halfway down the escalator, and you fear that I’ll leave you without an orgasm once again. As much as the thought of getting caught terrifies you, you’re too close to the edge to care.

You grab onto the side rail for stability as I push harder and deeper into your soaking wet opening. We are three-quarters of the way to the bottom as you feel the unquestionable sensation build rapidly.

We are almost at the bottom, but you hold off, awaiting my command. Time seems to slow as you feel my hot breath in your ear. You cannot hold back any longer as I whisper one simple command: “Cum.”

We reach the bottom as your hips buck uncontrollably, my onslaught still continuing. Using my fingers inside you as a guide, I push you forwards off the escalator. It’s almost impossible to remain silent as you ride the wave of orgasmic pleasure.

My fingers leave your opening as the pleasure subsides. Your face flushes as you realize what you just did without caring if anyone was watching. You’re too embarrassed to look back at the bottom of the escalator to see how slick the floor is. You feel my wet hand grip yours as I continue walking with you. You don’t care where we go. You simply want to get out of this godforsaken mall before somebody realizes what you just did.

 

Published 
Written by MattyBWrites
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors