Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Loves Lusting Eye's-Chapter Five

"Last Day In The Keys, Satisfies My Wife's Extreme Desires"

16
5 Comments 5
2.0k Views 2.0k
4.7k words 4.7k words

Joan and I woke up on a sunny Sunday in the Keys. My wife was snuggled in tight, her beautiful naked body, which had been seen by so many at the beach, felt so warm against my jewels. I kissed my wife's fucked body awake, she tasted oh so good. We drank some coffee and then headed for the shower. My wife loves warm water running over her naked body. All kinds of warm water.

Joan started describing her plans and goals for the day. "I think we should walk along the boats at the piers, I will wear my white sexy shorts, with just a see-through black bra top, I know I will get the attention I like and want. I have a spa treatment planned for early this afternoon, I am looking forward to an afternoon of relaxation and preparation for our evening out at the exclusive club we have tickets for. I will wear my new sexy blue dress. I want to be the center of attention at the club tonight, I know that my exotic dress, accenting my body, will make for a hot evening at the club. What do you think?"

I told her, "It all sounds great. We can get some breakfast on the way to the piers, I might even have a surprise to add to your exciting day." I was looking forward to watching my wife, tease and please complete strangers. Joan's extreme desire to expose herself in public makes for great lovemaking at the end of the day.

I watched as Joan got dressed for breakfast. She pulled on her sexy white shorts, with no underwear, and her see-through black top, exposing her beautiful breasts, accented by her red heels. My wife looked sexy and hot, what a way to start the day. The slutty side of my wife makes me so fucking horny.

We walked holding hands, to the restaurant for breakfast, Joan was walking with an air of dramatic elegance, knowing that everyone that passes is being affected in a sexual way by the way she looked. Joan's nipples became very hard and prominent as we walked.

We met the maître d' at the entrance, He remembered Joan from yesterday but was still mesmerized by her body. The waiter showed us to our table overlooking the ocean, what a beautiful view we had. My wife was seated facing the view and the other patrons. We had just ordered our breakfast when I saw my wife slip her hand under the table, Joan explained, "I need some more room in my shorts for breakfast, so I unzipped my tight shorts," I could tell Joan was rubbing her wet pussy.

Patrons close by watched my wife, as her hand was rubbing her pussy. My wife's eyes, focused on the gentleman watching her rub her horny cunt, their eyes met and neither one looked away, Joan's eyes closed, a moan coming from her lips, Joan was fucking her cunt, right there at our breakfast table. My wife is a bad girl.

The waiter brought our breakfast, My wife did not pull her hand out from under the table. I knew the waiter could tell what my wife was doing to satisfy her lusty needs. He stayed close, making sure Joan had everything she needed, right in front of the waiter, my wife pulled her hand from under the table, freshly soaked from her cunt, and slid her sticky fingers into her mouth, as she looked right at the waiter. My wife saw his cock growing in his silk pants, as she sucked the cunt juices from her fingers. The waiter's face turned bright red as he turned and left us to eat our breakfast.

Joan looked around the room, the waiter was not the only one who had seen her naughty demonstration. No one within view had missed the blatant self-satisfaction of her sexual needs. Joan just looked at me and smiled. My wife is so naughty, and I love her for this very strong desire to be turned on by strangers.

I suggested we should go for our walk along the boats on the pier. Joan agreed, as she stood up from the table, her shorts still unzipped, her wet pussy showing. Right in front of everyone, she pulled her shorts up snugly and zipped them up. She knew other men were watching her. As we left she got a lot of compliments and comments.

The pier was busy, full of tourists and boat owners. Everyone made room for my wife as we walked along the pier, I could tell Joan was enjoying the attention, a great way to start the day. At one large yacht, the captain hailed us, "Come on aboard, I will show my yacht, to your beautiful wife. I am sure she will enjoy the tour."

We went on board his large yacht. The captain took us on a tour through the interior of the yacht. He stayed very close to Joan, his hands touching her body at times, epically going up and down the ladders, I did notice some women's clothes in one of the bedrooms. The tour ended at the bow of the boat, where the captain had his bar and a shaded couch section, along with a sunning area. We were surprised to see several women sunbathing in very revealing bikini swimsuits, with no tops on, the bottom of the bikini pulled deep into the crack of their sexy asses, all making small talk as they wiggled their asses and flaunted their perky breasts.

One of the women, lying on her back, legs spread, gave us a big smile. The captain saw our surprise and said. "I like to have plenty of opportunities for satisfaction on my yacht. What can I get you to drink Joan? You can sunbathe if you would like with the girls, I am sure they would love to have you join them."

Joan smiled and said, " I will have a rum runner, and yes, I think I will join them, even though I do not have my suit with me." I watched as my wife took off her top, and dropped her shorts to the deck. The other women gave a rousing approval of my wife being completely naked, making room for her in the middle of the group. The captain brought Joan her drink, letting the moisture from the glass, drop onto my wife's body, my wife rolled onto her back, her whole body exposed, as she took the drink. Both the captain and I were enjoying the view, which made my cock uncomfortably hard in my shorts.

The captain and I made small talk as we kept our eyes on the girls sunbathing. One of the women suggested that she should put sunscreen on my wife so she would not get burned. My wife did not object. I watched as the woman smoothed the cream all over my wife's body. Definitely a turn-on for both the captain and the girls. One of the women rolled over between my wife's beautiful legs, the women's face just inches away from my wife's horny cunt.

My wife spread her legs wider, inviting the touch of the women's tongue on her cunt. Within a few minutes, my wife was moaning with desire, she reached down and grabbed the woman's head, and pushed it hard onto her soaked horney cunt. One of the other women put her lips to Joan's lips, my wife did not object, as they started kissing very passionately. The third woman was suckling her now erect nipples, Joan was not going to last long with these three women making naughty love to her.

My wife's body started convulsing in extreme orgasm, none of the women stopped making love to her, as she squirted across the face of the hot babe licking her cunt. My wife's legs wrapped around her head as the orgasm continued. The captain got up and dropped his shorts on the deck, his cock stiff as a rod. I put my hand out, stopping the captain from joining in, and said, "My wife has an appointment at the spa in a few minutes, so we had better cut this off for now."

The captain reluctantly sat back down, still watching the hot women all over each other. There was a lot to see.

I picked up my wife's top and shorts. As I stood over the woman, my wife, saw what I had in my hands and reached up to take the shorts. She did not take her top. Joan pulled her shorts on over her soaked cunt. The women were all hugs and kisses as Joan was leaving. The captain and I agreed that we has just seen quite a show of unbridled passion among the women.

We walked down the gangway, my wife's breasts fully exposed, heading for the spa appointment. Joan expressed disappointment that we had to leave the boat so soon. She was definitely having a great time and wanted more.

We arrived at the spa, and Joan was greeted warmly by the receptionist. "You are here for the full treatment Miss Joan, correct?" My wife agreed. The receptionist took my wife back into a private room, telling her to remove her shorts and lay on the clean linen sheets, face-up.

The receptionist then came to me and said, "Follow me, sir, we have a special viewing room for you." The receptionist had a great body, in a sexy uniform, it was not hard for me to follow her to the room. I knew my wife was going to be in for a surprise. The receptionist asked if I was comfortable and offered me a drink. "Yes, that sounds great."

I could see my wife's chest rising and falling very quickly. She had no idea I was watching. The door opened in my wife's room, and in walked Rod, with nothing other than a g-string, his black muscular body glistening with oil. Joan could not believe her eyes. Joan tried to rise up to greet Rod, but he held her down, as his lips found hers in a passionate long kiss. Joan's hand found and stroked his huge cock threw his g-string. Rod pulled away, from my heavy-breathing wife, and told her, "Not yet, Joan, I guarantee you will be completely satisfied when I am finished."

Rod rolled my wife onto her stomach and proceeded to give her a relaxing full-body massage. His large hands messaging every inch of her body. I watched as my wife's ass rose into the air as Rod's hands messaged her upper thighs, closer and closer, to her horny wet pussy. Her legs opened wider as his strong hands caressed her wet pussy, loud moaning came from her lips, her tight ass in the air, wanting his hands to fully explore her innermost naughty desires. Rod slipped his hand into my wife's cunt, she squealed out with pleasure. " Fuck me, Rod, take this slutty cunt and use her for your pleasure, any fucking way you desire, I am completely yours."

Rod continued to fuck my wife's cunt with his huge hand, faster and deeper, until she came, screaming out in pure ecstasy, squirting cum and piss all over the table and Rod." Rod pulled his hand from her cunt, licking all the juices, piss, and cum, my wife had just spread all over him and the linen sheets.

When Joan calmed down, Rod rolled her onto her back, her chest still rising and falling rapidly, her nipples protruding into the air. Joan opened her legs automatically, wanting more sexual abuse from this beautiful black stallion. Joan reached and found Rod's large cock, which the g-string could not contain anymore. Rod did not pull away. In fact, he moved closer to my wife's eager lips, her tongue flashing out, wanting the taste of his huge cock, before she sucked his salty cum into her mouth. Joan sucked his cock deep into her throat, grasping his large balls. My wife was a horny bitch in extreme heat.

What Rod did to my wife over the next hour can not be described in just a few words. He fucked her and filled all her holes with cum, except her ass, I told Rod ahead of time, to save her ass for me. He fucked her hard and deep until she passed out on the table in extreme orgasm, fully spent and covered in cum. Joan did not even remember Rod leaving. She just lay sprawled out on the table, completely out of this world for the longest time. I was so fucking horny, watching my wife be completely taken and pass out in extreme orgasmic bliss.

I saw the door open, and the receptionist entered Joan's room. She carefully bathed every part of my wife's body, except her drooling cum filled pussy, in oils. She gave my wife a complete facial, as Joan slowly came back to life. She manicured my wife's nails. The receptionist removed all pussy hair from my wife's soaked cunt. I could tell that the receptionist was getting horny as she worked on my wife, She kept rubbing her pussy through her uniform and looking my way, with a naughty smile.

She helped Joan get off the table, putting a white robe on my wife to cover her naked body, Joan did not close the front of the robe, leaving herself still exposed to the receptionist. I watched as the receptionist worked on Joan's hair, she was doing her hair the way my hot wife liked it. My wife would look outstanding at the club tonight. The receptionist did not ask Joan, she just handed her a large drink as she completed the hairdo.

Joan felt refreshed as she was escorted to the reception area, where I greeted her with a big hug and kiss. She wondered if she had fallen asleep, and dreamed how Rod had used her, fucked her, and so much, much more. I told her, "I had no idea what she had just experienced."

MissSussy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissSussy

Joan smiled as she hugged me back, "Let's go get dressed for tonight. I am not sure why I feel the way I do, but I am up for anything at the exclusive club tonight." We walked back to our room, and everyone we passed nodded at Joan knowingly.

Joan and I arrived back at our sweet. We ordered some food along with several rum runners to get us primed for the evening. I showered, but my wife did not, she loved the feel of the oils on her body. My wife did notice some cum in her shorts when she took them off, she shoved them into my face as if to say where did this come from, she did not care that she had cum oozing from her cunt. Our food and drinks came, and we sat out on the balcony naked, enjoying ourselves. Joan downed two drinks in no time at all. She was really looking forward to this evening.

I could not believe how sexy and beautiful my wife looked in her dark blue sequined long dress. The back opens past her dimples, down to her butt. The front had material around her neck and down over each breast, leaving her beautiful upper body in view. The dress did not even cover her whole breasts, just her dark brown nipples. The dress had a slit up the front that stopped just short of her pussy. There was no need for a bra, just a tiny white satin g-string panty, tucked neatly in her ass, no panty lines for my wife tonight. She pulled on blue thigh-high sparkling nylons, along with six-inch blue heels. My wife, in that outfit, was going to get all the attention she wanted and desired, tonight.

This was a very exclusive private club, here in the Keys. The club reminded me of back in the eighty's when just about anything was available at these private clubs, from socializing to dancing or even hooking up with a stranger. You name your desire and the club would fulfill your request. In fact, we filled out a form to get the tickets, telling them what our goals were for the evening. I did not look at Joan's form, but the receptionist that took it from my wife gave her a big smile. Joan snuggled up close to me in the limo, she kissed me deeply, and long, her breathing picking up fast. Joan smiled, and said, "I have been looking forward to tonight for a long time, yes the rest of the weekend here on the keys was great, but this will be the climax of our weekend, I am sure."

We arrived at the exclusive entrance, and the doorman took my wife's hand, helping her from the car, taking my wife in her beautiful dress, up the stairs, and into the private club. The maitre d' took us into the inner sanctions of the club. The large room we first entered, was like a ballroom, abuzz with people socializing, music playing in the background. When Joan and I entered the room went quiet, as she walked with confidence in her sexy body-hugging blue sequined dress, to the center of the room. Joan already had the attention she so desired.

We stood at a table, drinks were brought to us as the crowd of patrons, men, and women, closed in around us. They wanted to get to know my wife, and what she was looking for in the club tonight. Joan played it cool but was definitely into the conversation with everyone. It wasn't long before we were invited into a very special room by some of the patrons. The room had a definite atmosphere, the light romanticly dimmed, and soft romantic music playing in the background. Couples were sitting together on loveseat couches, with a large round flat couch, with no one on it, in the middle of the room. There were also several large video screens playing on the walls. Joan looked at me and said," Yes, this is the place I have dreamed of for so many years."

Within a few minutes, several couples approached my wife, encouraging her to join them on the large round couch. My wife did not hesitate to join the group. The couch was in the center of the room, with lights shining down from the ceiling, centered on the couch. Everyone could see my wife, as they flirted, kissed, and gave my wife big hugs in her very revealing dress. Joan was enjoying all the attention, even the women on the couch wanted to kiss and hug my wife.

The music in the background was intensifying, Joan stood up and started dancing seductively around the couch, her breast not staying covered as she danced. All of a sudden I noticed the video screens were showing my wife's seductive dancing, The other men and women were cheering her on, my wife raising her high healed shoe onto the couch, the slit in her dress, exposing her legs all the way up her thighs, my wife continued her seductive dance her hands caressing her body as she danced around the couch.

Joan was loving the attention. She was totally into her seductive dance as she let the shoulder straps on her sexy dress fall from her arms, completely exposing her breasts and upper body. Her tight sexy dress was slowly sliding down her beautiful body as she continued to erotically dance. The dress finally fell to the floor. leaving only Joan's sparkling stockings, spike heels, and g string, on her naked body.

Men were joining my wife as she danced on the big video screen. Her body was extremely excited, her hands caressing her naked body as she danced. A group of men picked up Joan's naked body, laying her on the center of the big round couch, people's hands caressing her body from all sides. One stranger took her head in his hands as he kissed my wife's lips passionately, another was suckling on her hard erect nipples and breasts, yet still another man spread her nylon-covered legs, as he went down on Joan's soaked fucked cunt. My wife was in erotic bliss. All of this being displayed on the big screens, I wondered if the video was also showing elsewhere in the club.

Joan had the attention she so desired, and she was no longer in control of what happened to her tonight. My wife was quickly becoming a slutty cunt, to be used as they pleased. I watched on the screen as she reached for a cock, pulling the stranger's cock right into her mouth. She sucked that cock and many more that evening, like the true slutty cocksucker my wife was.

This is not the wife that I married, but I have encouraged Joan to explore her innermost sexual desires to the fullest, as this brings extreme sexual satisfaction to both of us.

Everyone in the room took their turn, doing as they desired to my very horny vulnerable wife. The fucked her cunt, and her mouth over and over. cum dripping from her face and body, women kissing her fucked lips, licking the cum from her cunt and tits. My wife orgasmed several times, her orgasm was continuous now, her body wreathing in extreme unbridled, unashamed passion, the waves of extreme orgasm, washing through her body continuously.

Then it was over, she was sprawled across the round couch, thoroughly fucked, except for her ass, which she had asked in her interview not to be fucked tonight as she was saving that for her husband. Her fucked, glistening, cum-covered body was still on the big screen. Joan's hands rubbed the cum into her fucked body.

I moved in closer, picked up her beautiful dress from the floor, found a towel, and sat down on the edge of the couch. I carefully wiped the cum from my wife's face. Joan's eyes slowly opened, and a smile crossed her lips. She said," Take me home cuckold, lick my fucked body clean. Then fuck my dirty ass, deep and hard, I saved my ass for you, so I can cum again as you fill my ass with your spunk. I want to suck your dirty ass fucking cock before I sleep tonight.

I helped Joan slip her beautiful dress over her fucked body. God', I wanted to fuck my wife right there, right on the big screen. We walked out of the room, into the main gallery, when a big round of applause, yelling, and catcalling erupted. Yes, they had all watched Joan get fucked. Joan walked with her head up high, her body in motion, her beautiful dress clinging to her cum covered body.

The doorman took my wife's hand and led her to our limo. My wife knew that he had also watched her get taken on video. She had the fragrance of a gang fucked woman. As we rode home, I pulled my wife's lips to mine, in a passionate kiss, I could taste her cum fucked mouth from all the strangers that Joan sucked off, She loves sucking strangers' cock, I call my wife a horny cocksucker.

We arrived home, the driver was eager to help my wife from the car, Joan did not attempt to cover herself, as the dress gapped open while she exited the car. I followed my wife into the house, when the door closed behind us, she wrapped her fucked body around mine, as her dress fell to the floor.

Joan said, "I have been a very bad girl tonight, everyone saw your wife get fucked by so many strangers, take me and punish your naughty married wife. I want to suck your cock after you fuck my cum filled cunt, and then you will fuck and strap this naughty girl's dirty white ass, until I orgasm all over our bed, while you are filling my ass with your sweet cum,"

I could not wait any longer, my cock hurt from watching you get the fuck of your life. I pushed you onto the bed, your ass in the air, your cunt dripping cum. I took the paddle and slapped your ass cheeks hard, over and over, until they were bright red, each slap brought a loud squeal of pain and delight, from my wife's lips. I stood on the bed, my hard cock plunged into your cum filled cunt. I reached down and grabbed your breasts, as I was fucking your cunt, manhandling your breasts and tits hard. Every stroke of my cock, deep into your fucked cunt, brought out streams of cum.

Joan begged me to let her suck my cum covered cock. Joan pushed me down onto the bed, forcing her fucked cunt on my face, as she took my cum covered cock into her mouth. My wife moaned deeply as she sucked my cock and I ate her fucked cunt. Joan was fucking my face hard with her cum-filled cunt, Joan wanted more as she released a stream of her golden piss down my throat and on my face. The piss just kept coming, bitter-sweet golden piss, as she continued fucking my face while deep-throating my cock. Joan stood up, piss dripping from her cunt, she straddled my body, releasing her warm piss, from her cunt, on my cock and balls. God, her piss felt so good, covered in my wife's warm piss.

I wanted to fuck her ass now! I stood up behind my wife's teasing ass and pushed her onto her knees on the piss-soaked bed, her head down on the dirty sheet, Joan reached back and pulled her red cheeks apart, begging for my cock to fuck her dirty ass. I slid my wet cock against her tight ass, my cock slowly sliding into her ass opening, she moaned with delight as she pushed my cock deeper into her ass. I picked up the paddle, and with each stroke of my cock, in her dirty ass, I swatted her red ass cheeks.

Joan begged, "Fuck my ass hard and deep, you cuckold of a husband. You watched your wife intentionally seduce those men with her hot sexy body until they couldn't take any more. The men took firm control of your slutty wife, laying me out on the round couch, legs spread, hands held above my head, lights blaring down on my naked fully exposed body. The men and women then had their way with your slutty wife. They gangbanged your wife hard, forcing me to suck all their cocks, swallowing their cum, and much more. All of this was happening in front of the whole club by video, fucking my whole body, filling me full of their cum. You're a fucking cuckold, getting off watching your wife getting fucked hard, with extreme orgasms in public. Hurt my ass, fuck me deep into my bowels, until I cum all over you. I am a bad girl and need to be punished."

With those words, Joan started cumming, squirting, and pissing all over me and the bed, triggering the release of my cum starved cock deep in her ass. Joan reached back as the waves of orgasm flowed through your body, pulling my cock from her dirty ass, sucking it straight into your lips with the vengeance of a woman possessed. Joan sucked my cock clean. Every last drop of naughty love juices and her golden piss.

. I love my naughty wife, and yes, she is a true cock sucker. We snuggled together on the soaked piss-covered bed, falling asleep while thinking of all that had happened here in the Keys. Nothing was planned; we just went with the flow and, of course, my wife's strong desire for lust-filled attention. Will it happen again? Time will tell, but I am looking forward to our next adventure.

Published 
Written by warren1946
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments