Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Shows Herself To Workmen

"60 yr old wife shows herself to workmen and wanks until cumming"

32
18 Comments 18
25.7k Views 25.7k
817 words 817 words

We used to go out on "flashing sessions" as we called them over a period of many years, but haven't done it lately, as we seem to have cooled off to how we used to be. A sign of age we presumed. Until this week!

We had the use of a friend's caravan at a lovely but quiet beauty spot not too far away from our home. As has happened before when this has occurred it seems to make both of us "fruity" shall we say? One early afternoon we were both sitting on the decking at the front of the caravan sunbathing when I asked my wife to put on a blouse and leave all the buttons open so she could "give me a look" so to speak. She came back outside wearing a sun top with four or five buttons undone. 

We had a few glasses of wine and the blouse was opening wider all the time as she got more turned on. She was now fondling her breasts, her nipples exposed, standing proud. I could see her pubic hair also. Instant hard-on!

She was well-lubricated in more ways than one. As her legs parted slightly to enable me a better look, I could see she was wet and her pussy lips were well parted. She had opened the blouse wide now, showing everything, squeezing both breasts, and massaging her now wet cunt.

Where we were seated no one could see us from either side, but there were two vans in front of us about fifteen yards away; one empty, and the other with two workmen inside having a break.

Many times I had coaxed my wife to flash other people but she was always reluctant; on a few occasions maybe someone might get a peek of a nipple (apart from when we fucked in a park once in the dark and someone came right up close and watched us when she wasn't aware!) On this occasion, my wife seemed more excited than other times, maybe because it's been a while since she'd done anything similar or maybe she's getting hornier through abstinence? Anyway, after a while, I was teasing her that the two guys in the van were watching her, and instead of getting flustered, as usual, she seemed to get even hotter (the sun was blazing).

She asked, "Do you really think they can see?"

I replied, "I hope so".

My wife then lowered the blouse down over her shoulders and opened her legs a bit more, showing her lovely wet gash to anyone around.

She was slowly moving her right leg back and fro, opening up the view in case they could in fact see. As my wife then slouched down in the sun chair a little, she started touching her nipples gently, running her fingers around them and making them stand up proudly. My cock was now straining at my shorts, making me lower my hand to stroke it gently. She was watching me touch myself and imagining the workmen seeing her pussy. This turned her on no end and she lowered one hand down to slowly caress her pussy lips, making one finger slip between her soaking wet lips and travel up and down, spreading the wetness.

This looked fabulous! I looked over to the van and noticed it was rocking slightly. I looked again and could see that both men had their heads back one minute, and forward looking at my wife the next. I could see that their hands were working overtime and said to my wife, "They're both wanking."

This spurred on my wife who looked over to them and started to put one, then two fingers into her cunt in earnest. Knowing that the two guys were wanking at the sight of her was all the incentive she needed. She wanked herself to a standstill, her hand became a blur, pushing her fingers in furiously, faster and faster until she came with a small stifled scream.

She then stood up, holding her blouse wide open, her tits and pussy in plain view, and said to me "Come inside and fuck me, now!" 

She stormed inside the caravan, with me trailing behind, grasping my bursting cock through my shorts, where, once inside, we knelt down immediately by one of the seating areas and after dropping my shorts, I plunged my cock full depth into my wife's cunt from behind. She was soaked with her own cum, and it took all of about two minutes for her to be soaked in mine also. We went to the bedroom then and I took my time masturbating her and giving her head which she loves, ensuring that she came on multiple occasions. This set us up well for the rest of the week and caused us to have a whale of a time, just like the old times

Alleria_ravi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alleria_ravi

Published 
Written by mickthetrick1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments