Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Windows [Part 1 of 3]

"An anonymous online encounter"

15
7 Comments 7
8.1k Views 8.1k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Beth came home to an empty apartment. It was nearly seven o'clock on a Friday night. Her roommates, Jen and Melissa, were out. They probably wouldn't be back until the small hours of the morning, if they came home at all. It was just as likely that they'd spend the night at their boyfriends' places.

After such a long day, Beth was actually glad to have the place to herself. She'd been working in the library all afternoon on a paper about the social-history of American impressionism for her modern art class. She was only about half-finished, but her brain could no longer string the words together into coherent sentences.

Tomorrow was going to be another long one. Beth was the right-side hitter for the Clinton State volleyball team. Tomorrow was game-night, meaning the day would be full of practice and warm-ups. Beth loved volleyball. When she was out there on the court, she felt like there was nothing else in the world but her, her teammates, her opponents, the net, and the ball. Everything else just faded into a muted background.

But it never stayed there. Volleyball didn't delete the endless stream of e-mails, and it didn't write her papers for her. After the game, those things would still be waiting for her. Hence, spending Friday night in the library, while her roommates were out with their boyfriends having fun.

Frankly, Beth, didn't have time for a boyfriend. Guys were so much work, and a lot of them were pretty much useless at serious relationships. Being that Beth was tall, athletic, and very intelligent, she seemed to intimidate a lot of guys who'd prefer someone shorter, weaker, and dumber than they were. Most boys either tended to shy away from her, or to put up some kind of macho-asshole facade to disguise their insecurities. It was honestly tiresome.

Beth shrugged her laptop bag from her shoulder and placed it on the kitchen counter. She opened the refrigerator, and perused its sparse contents. Finally, she settled on a styrofoam box with leftover Pad Thai, which she emptied into a dish. A few minutes later, she removed her dinner from the microwave, and went to the living room to see what was on TV. As the smell hit her nostrils she finally realized how completely starved she'd been. She devoured the meal ravenously, slurping the noodles into her mouth.

Surfing the channels, she settled on a trashy reality show set some place warm and sunny with a pool and a never-ending supply of free booze. A group of slutty men and women competed for the attentions of some bisexual sex-kitten by performing a bunch of ludicrous challenges for her amusement. There was shouting and tears and lots of bronzed skin. At the end, one man and one woman were bitterly voted off the show.

Beth glanced towards the kitchen where her laptop was lying on the counter. She turned off the TV, placed her dishes in the sink, and returned to the futon with her computer. She was bored, but had a good idea of how to entertain herself. Since her roommates were out, she was sure she wouldn't be disturbed.

Beth opened her laptop, and logged in to an amateur web-cam site. Her screen name was emmahott4u23. It had been selected for its genericness. Soon, her screen was filled with a series of windows showing images of a number of men, women, transgendered, and couples in varying stages of dress and arousal. She began to click on windows, looking for those that caught her attention.

A lot of people on cam did it as a way to make a living. They'd only put on a show if someone paid them for it. Otherwise, they'd sit around smoking cigarettes and complaining about the freeloaders. Even when they received a tip, they went about their business with a cold, disinterested professionalism that wasn't even the least bit interesting to Beth. Unfortunately, many of the pros didn't seem to know or care about the difference between nudity and eroticism, or between sex and sexiness.

Instead, Beth searched for those who did it simply because they enjoyed being watched. They got off on having hundreds of eyes, or even just a couple of anonymous eyes on their naked bodies as they brought themselves to often quite impressive orgasms. Even if they didn't have the greatest bodies, or their cameras weren't of a good quality, these amateurs brought a sort of intimacy to their shows that the professionals lacked. To the professionals, she was just a source of tips. But with these true exhibitionists, she felt like she was actually participating in the show just by viewing it.

Beth had several windows open. There was a brunette girl her own age, slowly teasing nipples that poked through a cottony shirt. There was another woman, older, with legs spread, working her pussy with a vibrator. There was a red-head riding on top of some young guy - you could only see his legs - and her bouncing ass. There was a transgendered Asian cam-girl casually stroking a huge cock. There was another girl, blonde, with a seductive smile, naked, lounging outdoors somewhere where the sun was still high in the sky.

And here was a guy with a fairly ordinary looking body, though his face was out of the frame: razr242. He was lying on a bed with blue sheets, in a room with lettuce green walls, delicately teasing a delicious looking erection that seemed as if it were ready to burst. Beth watched his abdomen muscles twitch as he touched his cock, stroking it lightly a few times. Then his hand would fall away for a few seconds before resuming stimulation.

On one hand there was little happening on-screen. However, Beth was fascinated by the display. There was a sense of suspense, knowing he could go over the top at any second. She checked some of the other open windows, but her curiosity kept her returning to razr242. Finally, she opened a chat window.

emmahott4u23: Hey.

The hand stopped again. Beth watched his chest rise and fall taking several deep breaths. Then he rolled onto his side and began typing.

razr242: Hi.

emmahott4u23: You look really hot.

razr242: Thanks.

emmahott4u23: How long?

razr242: 7.5 inches.

emmahott4u23: lol

emmahott4u23: I meant how long have you been edging?

emmahott4u23: But 7.5 inches is good, too. ;)

razr242: Oh. Been close for the last 2 hours.

emmahott4u23: Damn.

emmahott4u23: You haven't cum in two hours?

razr242: No.

Beth had never known a guy who could last more than fifteen minutes. She was aware that some women had trouble reaching orgasm, but fortunately, that had never been her problem. If Beth was feeling really turned on (like she was starting to feel now), fifteen minutes was more than enough time for her to get off - sometimes, twice. She couldn't imagine having to wait two hours for an orgasm.

Still, she had to admit that seeing him so turned on, and imagining all the ways that she might push him over the edge was extremely hot. With her eyes glued to the screen, her hand moved down her body, and slipped inside her jeans. She began rubbing herself through her already damp panties. A low moan escaped her chest as she teased her clit through the fabric.

emmahott4u23: How can you go so long?

razr242: Discipline.

razr242: Besides, when I do cum, it's super intense. It's almost against my will, like I totally lose control.

emmahott4u23: mmm

emmahott4u23: I'd like to see that.

razr242: Stick around. ;)

Beth pushed her jeans and panties down her hips, revealing a smoothly waxed pussy. Her back arched slightly as her fingers brushed her sensitive, swollen clit. She matched the movement of her fingers to his slow teasing on-screen, imagining what his fingers would feel like in place of her own. She felt the tension slowly building.

emmahott4u23: Did you know you really have me turned on?

emmahott4u23: I'm dripping.

The hand froze, she could see it squeezing tight around his cock, as his legs twitched and his abs tensed. It was nearly a minute before his body relaxed. A small pearl of pre-cum appeared at the head of his cock. He wiped it away with this thumb, then began typing again.

razr242: Fuck! That was close.

emmahott4u23: Do you want to see?

razr242: mmm. Yeah.

razr242: Are you on cam?

emmahott4u23: I can be. Just give me a minute.

Beth had been on camera a few times before. She'd been curious about how it felt to be exposed to the world. Her feelings were mixed. On one hand, she'd gotten up to seventy-three viewers once. That was seventy-three pairs of eyes fixed on her body, seventy-three racing pulses, seventy-three stiffening cocks, all because of her. She loved the feeling of being admired by so many lusting men at once, especially since they were helplessly trapped behind their computer screens and couldn't touch her. She loved the sense of power she had over them.

On the other hand, some of the guys were very rude and demanding, and it sort of ruined the eroticism of it. She found herself distracted by trying to ban the worst of them, and keep everyone else in order. In the end, she'd decided that it mostly wasn't worthwhile. In a perfect world she'd have loved to explore her exhibitionist side more, but as it was, it was just easier to be a voyeur.

LeraBosto
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LeraBosto

emmahott4u23: Hold on.

razr242: lol. Yeah that's the idea.

emmahott4u23: lol

emmahott4u23: I'll be back in a couple of minutes.

Beth stood up and stripped off her clothes quickly. She grabbed them from the floor and sprinted to the closet in her bedroom. She chose a burgundy colored lace demi-bra with matching bikini panties. She knew just the tiny grey pleated skirt she'd wear for him. It was so small it barely covered the tops of her thighs. She'd only worn it a couple of times out to the dance clubs. She completed the outfit with a fitted wine-colored button down top. She pulled her long, dark hair up into a twist, leaving just a few tendrils loose around her face.

She twirled in the mirror, admiring the look and the way the short skirt showed off her long, athletic legs. After a bit of consideration she opened her dresser drawer and fished out a white half-face mask that she had worn to a masquerade party last fall. She hoped it would be enough to conceal her identity.

The time away from the screen and the anticipation of seeing his reaction to her body only served to intensify her excitement. She could already feel the new panties dampening beneath her skirt. With her heart pounding, Beth made her way back to her laptop. Making sure she was out of the frame, she turned on the camera.

She cautiously stepped into view. She moved close to the camera at first to give razr242 a good view of her nearly bare legs. Then she turned so that her back was to him, and walked slowly away, swaying her hips a bit with every step. The tiny skirt swished against the tops of her thighs, barely hinting at the first round curve of her ass. She felt so naughty. She turned around to face the camera again. Her hands slid up her sides, tracing her hips, her waist, her ribs, and the outer curve of her breasts.

razr242: Wow. You look stunning.

emmahott4u23: Really? You like it?

razr242: Yes. Very much.

It was taking a lot of self-control to move slowly, but she found it intensely erotic to see his breath catch as he watched her tease him. She moved her hands back down the front of her body, briefly cupping her breasts over her shirt. Her stomach muscles tensed as her hands slowly ran across them, until she reached the lowest button of her blouse

Resisting the urge to just rip the shirt open, her slender fingers worked at the buttons. She moved at an excruciatingly slow pace, exposing first her navel, then her toned stomach. Another button gave him a glimpse of the lacy bra. Finally, she undid the last button, pulling the top apart and exposing her breasts in the tiny bra. She began to massage her breasts through her bra, allowing a nipple to slip out ever so slightly.

razr242: Amazing tits.

On screen, she watched the hand on his cock tighten as he struggled to maintain his impressive control. Beth's own arousal was climbing steadily as she saw him begin to crack and weaken. She turned slowly, reaching behind her and unclasping the bra as she moved. She held it to her chest until she was facing the camera again.

razr242: You're such a tease.

Beth favored him with a sly smile, and slid the bra off, letting it fall to the floor while she kept her breasts covered with her left arm. With her right hand she unzipped the skirt. It slipped easily down her legs. She stepped out of it, standing in front of the camera in nothing but the little burgundy lace panties. She watched his body tense as she ran the fingers of her right hand down her stomach. She slid them inside her panties and rubbed herself slowly. Her fingers were instantly soaked with her juices.

Beth slowly removed her right hand from her panties while simultaneously dropping the left from her breasts. Her little nipples had become stiff and protruded sharply from the areolas. With her wet fingers she began rubbing them, nearly crying out at the sensations that flooded her body. On the screen, she watched his legs and abs tighten again. She could physically feel his eyes on her body, loving the sensation of being watched by him.

razr242: Emma, you're beautiful.

emmahott4u23: Thanks.

razr242: You're turning me on so much.

emmahott4u23: I see that. ;)

Her hands skimmed down her waist and her thumbs hooked into the waistline of her panties. She bent over, pushing the little panties slowly over the curve of her smooth round ass, and down her legs to the ground. She stayed bent over for a few seconds, knowing he had a clear view of her pussy between her thighs. Could he tell how wet it was? She looked at the screen again. Razr242 was breathing heavily. He'd taken his hand from his cock and was tightly clutching the blue bed-sheet. She knew he was close.

Beth moved back to the couch and sat on the arm facing the laptop. She parted her knees so he had a direct view of the wetness he'd caused. Her fingers found her clit again, this time without the obstruction of fabric. She began to rub herself slowly. His body had gone as tight as a bow string. She leaned her head back sighing deeply, feeling her chest rise and fall, savoring the feeling of being totally exposed to this virtual stranger in the computer window.

Her legs opened wider and she pushed one finger inside of her drenched pussy. She could actually see his cock throbbing. He was so near. She inserted another finger and began to slide in and out, slowly at first, but gaining speed. His hand tightened again around his erection, his hips thrusting almost involuntarily. Then Beth began rubbing her clit with her thumb. Her body arched automatically as a deep, loud moan escaped her lips.

That was what finally drove him past the point of no return. His hand forcefully pumped his cock, once, twice, three times, before he finally he exploded. His body spasmed silently on the screen. Beth watched, amazed at the obvious intensity of his orgasm. Stream after stream of thick, pearly white cum shot into the air and across his body.

In her mind's eye, Beth imagined herself riding him as his hips bucked into her. Suddenly, she couldn’t hold herself back either. She came for him, crying out as her orgasm crashed over her in waves. She lost herself completely in the sensation. When she finally came down from it, she realized that she had slid off the arm and down onto the couch. He was still there, watching her. She could see the rise and fall of his stomach as he regained control of his breath.

razr242: Fuck, emma. That was amazing.

emmahott4u23: You came so much.

razr242: Yeah.

He picked up the camera, and brought it close to his wilting erection. The head lay in a sticky pool of semen that filled his belly button. From there the camera slowly panned up his stomach, following a trail of creamy wet splotches over his chest. The strongest of his shots had sailed over his shoulder and left dark wet patches on the light blue pillow case next to his ear.

Beth noticed besides that he had curly blonde hair, a smooth shaven face, and a distinguished looking jaw that all hinted at handsomeness, though it was still difficult to get a sense of his full face from this close camera angle.

As he set the camera down again, Beth caught a glimpse of a framed print hanging on his bedroom wall. In it was a barefoot woman in a pink dress, sitting up on a white bed in a bare grey room gazing out of an over-sized window at an industrial red-brick city. Her arms were around her legs, and her dress had ridden up to show her thighs and the curve of her ass.

emmahott4u23: Is that an Ed Hopper?

razr242: Yeah, lol. Good eye.

emmahott4u23: I love Hopper's paintings.

razr242: Everyone knows Nighthawks, but there's something about this one I like better. It's called Morning Sun.

razr242: It was done ten years after Nighthawks.

emmahott4u23: He still had a thing for windows, though.

razr242: Ha. Yeah.

razr242: Well, I think I should clean up, maybe.

emmahott4u23: Yeah, me too.

razr242: It was nice meeting you, emma.

emmahott4u23: That was more than just meeting.

emmahott4u23: It was fun taking you over the edge.

razr242: Ha. Yeah.

razr242: We should do it again some time.

razr242: Goodnight.

Before Beth could respond, the window went dark and he was gone. Beth clicked out of the browser and shut her laptop. It would still be a few hours before her roommates got home. Hopefully by then she'd be fast asleep. In the meantime, she decided to run a hot bath before bed to take that lovely relaxed, post-orgasmic feeling to the next level. With the day she had ahead of her, she felt she deserved it.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments