Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Windows [Part 2 of 3]

"Identities are discovered, the stakes are raised"

11
2 Comments 2
5.3k Views 5.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words
It had been a little over a month since Beth (under the screen name emmahott4u23) had first encountered razr242 on the amateur webcam site. Since then, they'd kept a regular Friday night ritual. Beth, always competitive, had made a game of it. If she was able to get him to cum before she did, she considered it a win for her. If, on the other hand, she came first, then the points went to him. So far, she was ahead three to one (and that one had been close. Seeing her orgasming on camera had sent him quickly over the edge of his own).

Despite the regularity of their sessions, they maintained their anonymity. They never revealed their faces, names, or any other identifying information to each other. From what she could gather from their short post-orgasm talks, razr242 was some kind of professional whose career could be harmed if his online habits were found out. As for Beth, she simply enjoyed the secrecy of it. It added to the eroticism.

Beth looked forward to Friday nights all week. God knew she needed something. School and volleyball took up all her time the rest of the week. She was constantly rushing from one meeting, class, practice, or appointment to the next. Beth was beyond stressed out.

Still, here she was, about to take on another project. Last week, the athletic videographer had been caught smoking weed on the job, and was fired. They found a replacement easily enough, but he couldn't start until next week. The Men's volleyball team was scheduled to play that Tuesday. Beth knew how important it was to be able to review games. Since Beth was an art major, Coach Frederick asked if maybe she knew someone who could film the game, or at least lend a camera. Beth couldn't say no.

Now, she was standing outside Dr. Jessup's office. She knocked timidly on the door. There were some shuffling sounds from the other side, and a few seconds later, it opened. The office was cluttered with audio/video equipment and books. A plastic action figure of some obscure sword-wielding anime character sat on the corner of his desk. A Salvador Dali poster hung on the far wall. These were the most obvious (though pathetic) attempts at decorating.

The man himself also looked disorganized. His blue-striped button-down shirt was untucked from his blue jeans. He was tall and skinny, and had wild curly golden hair that may not have seen a comb in years from the look of it, though he was constantly running his fingers nervously through it. He wore those thick-framed nerdy glasses that were currently in style.

He'd been hired earlier that year, fresh out of school. He couldn't be more than thirty-two (though he looked younger), which was only six or seven years older than Beth. She, like many of the other girls in Dr. Jessup's class, found him very cute. In another guy the awkwardness have might been annoying, but with him it was endearing.

"Hey, um, Beth, right?" he said.

"Yeah," Beth acknowledged. "I e-mailed you earlier about the video camera."

"Yes! Right right right!" he exclaimed. He had a certain aura of being perpetually flustered that Beth found both charming and disarming. "Uh... hm, why don't you, uh, come in for a minute?"

"We're really grateful that you're lending your equipment to us, Dr. Jessup," Beth said, as she stepped inside the office and allowed the door to swing shut behind her.

"Hm, well, yes. All for a good cause, right?" He smiled at her, and chuckled anxiously. "Anyway, it's no, uh, problem...hm.... Ah, here it is."

Jessup picked up a grey nylon case from behind a pile of books, toppling a few in the process. He set it on his desk, undid the zipper, and flipped open the lip. Inside was the camera; a black one with Canon XF200 printed on the side. There were also a number of cables, attachments, and other accessories stuffed into various slots and pockets.

"Have you ever, uh, used one of these before?" Jessup asked, removing the camera.

"My cousin had a camcorder when we were younger," Beth admitted sheepishly. "We used to make movies with it to show to our parents. It wasn't too hard to use. Just press record, look through the little window, and point it at whatever you want to film."

"Ha! Yeah," he laughed. "That's the, uh, basic idea. Um, but this is a little more, uh, complicated. Let's uh... Let me show you how to set it up. Hm..."

He looked around his office, finally locating another tall bag leaning in one of the corners. But this seemed to present him with a whole new set of problems to solve as he spun around, taking full stock of the chaos of his office, and trying to find a clear space for the demonstration.

"Maybe we should, uh- we'd probably be better off doing this in the hallway," he suggested.

"Sure," Beth agreed. She held the door as Jessup wrestled his equipment through it.

First, he unzipped the tall bag, which turned out to be a tripod. He demonstrated how to set it up and adjust it using the various knobs and levers. After that, he took out the camera, showing her how to mount it to the tripod, and how to release it. Then he explained how the various attachments connected to the camera.

Finally, he turned on the camera. He flipped too quickly through a bunch of settings that Beth felt hopeless to follow, let alone remember. However, he promised to set everything up as much as he could before Beth started filming. All she'd have to do after all was point it at whatever she wanted and hit record. After about half an hour of tutorial Beth thought she could probably manage it. It wouldn't be that much different from those summer afternoons with her cousin.

"And if you, uh, get stuck or anything, there's always the, uh, manual," Dr. Jessup concluded, pulling out a user's guide about as thick as Pride & Prejudice.

"Can't I just call or text you?" Beth asked.

"I, um..." Jessup tangled his fingers in the hair at the back of his head, and stared at his shoes. "I don't like to, uh, give my phone number to, hm, students. Sorry."

"Come on, Dr. Jessup," Beth pleaded. "Do you really expect me to sit there trying to figure out what this manual is supposed to be saying all night?"

"Yeah, hm, er... I mean... No, okay, yeah... I guess it's alright."

"Thanks, Dr. Jessup, you're the best!" Beth exclaimed. She had a brief impulse to hug him and plant a kiss on his cheek, but caught herself. After all, he was her professor, not just some cute awkward boy.

Beth and Jessup traded phone numbers, and then Beth slung the equipment over her shoulder and carried it back to her apartment. There, she practiced putting the camera together and taking it apart again a few times to make sure she was ready for the game.

The practice paid off. Beth had no problems setting up the equipment Tuesday night. The game was a close loss for the guys. She knew Coach Frederick would want to closely scrutinize every last detail of the team's performance as soon as possible. On Wednesday before her own practice that night, Beth figured out how to transfer the video to her laptop, and then to convert it to an .mp4 video with a little effort and help from Google.

On Thursday afternoon, Beth was in the laundry room in the basement of her building. A couple of other girls were down there, chatting and waiting for their machines to finish their cycle. Overhearing their conversation, Beth learned that there had been a few break-ins in the last couple of weeks. Her mind leapt to the expensive video equipment sitting in the middle of her living-room. A sense of panic gripped her as she loaded the washing machines with her laundry. She slammed the lids shut, grabbed her laundry basket, and rushed for the elevator.

In a few minutes, she opened her apartment door. There, in the middle of the living room where she'd left it, was the equipment, safe and sound. Beth breathed a sigh of relief. She moved it to her bedroom, stuffing it into her closet. After a few minutes she went back and covered it with a blanket for good measure. Even then, she knew it wasn't secure.

Beth had arranged to return the camera to Dr. Jessup in his office on Monday during his regular office hours. Now, she didn't know if it was a good idea to wait that long. What if something happened? Beth didn't know what she'd do if someone broke in and stole his equipment. As a student there was no way she'd be able to afford to replace it. She picked up her phone and called the number Dr. Jessup had given her.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Dr. Jessup?"

"Hm, yes?"

"It's Beth... I borrowed your camera."

"Oh, right, Beth. Is everything, um, okay?"

"Yeah, everything went great. Thanks for letting us borrow your equipment. It's a big help to the team."

"Sure. Uh, that's- It's not a, hm, problem. But you, uh, didn't need to call me just to, uh, thank me. I mean, couldn't that wait for Monday?"

She was slightly taken aback by the subtle tone of reprimand in his voice. Coming from Jessup, it was akin to yelling at her. Beth felt it was undeserved, especially since she was trying to do the responsible thing, and look out for both their interests. Still, she pressed on trying not to let her temper get the best of her.

"Well, I didn't want to wait that long. There were some break-ins in my building."

"Oh?"

"I mean, I haven't been robbed yet, but I don't want to take the chance with your equipment."

"Ah, hm... well, okay, I see."

"Is there any way I could give you your camera back today?"

"Um..., well I'm working from, uh, home today. I hadn't planned to come to, er, school."

"Well, I could drop it off at your place. It's not a problem." Beth suggested hopefully. She was eager to be rid of the camera.

"I, er, hm..." Jessup stammered, "I mean, I don't usually, uh, students here... you know?"

"Please," Beth pleaded.

"Well... I mean... fine, okay, I guess." Dr. Jessup gave her his address. It was on the other side of town. "How, uh- when do you plan on, hm, coming?"

"I have a few things to take care of here," Beth said, thinking of her laundry. "How about in a couple of hours?"

"Around, hm, 3:30? Yeah, okay, I think, uh, that should be fine."

"Thanks, Dr. Jessup."

"You're welcome. I'll see you, uh, soon. Bye."

"Bye."

***

Jessup's apartment was situated above a custom wood furniture store. Tables and dressers were displayed in the window with price tags Beth never dreamed of being able to afford. She entered a plain looking door to the side of the shop, climbed a dim-lit set of stairs with a musty smelling carpet, and arrived at a short hallway with four doors. She knocked on the one marked B.

The door opened. Bright sunlight flooded out from large windows, contrasting with the darkness of the hallway. As her eyes adjusted, she observed Jessup. He was dressed much the same as the last time she'd seen him, jeans and an untucked shirt - this one plaid instead of striped.

"Hi, Dr. Jessup," Beth said. She was already shrugging the strap of the tripod from her shoulder and pressing it into his arms.

"Um, hi," Jessup said. Outside the context of school, he just looked like some awkwardly cute guy. Beth caught herself smiling at him, and had to remind herself that he was still her professor.

"Dr. Jessup, can I ask you another favor?" Beth asked, handing him the camera bag.

"Hm, yeah, okay," he agreed uncertainly.

"Would you mind if I used your washroom?"

"Oh, yeah, uh, sure," he said, stepping aside to allow her in.

Beth got her first good look at the apartment.

Emilygiraldo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilygiraldo

Much like his office, the apartment was also strewn with books, DVDs, and other gadgets. There was a big desktop computer sitting on a desk in the corner. There was another laptop resting on the sofa. Along one wall was a very impressive entertainment system, and large speakers in the four corners of the room. The place wasn't dirty, exactly - there were no used dishes, garbage, or clothes strewn around - it was just cluttered and chaotic. There was too much stuff for such a small place.

Jessup pointed Beth down the short hallway to her left. She passed the kitchen and a couple of closets. Just before she reached the washroom, there was one last door on her right. It was slightly open. Beth only barely glanced inside, but what she saw made her catch her breath.

Beyond the door was the end of a very familiar looking bed with light blue sheets. The walls were painted lettuce green. Beth glanced back towards the living room. Jessup had returned to whatever it was he was doing before she arrived, and wasn't paying her any attention. She poked her head into the bedroom, already knowing what she'd see hanging on the wall above the bed: a print of an Edward Hopper painting showing a woman in a pink dress, sitting on a bed, staring out a window.

Beth's heart started racing. Holy shit! It didn't seem possible! She quickly made her way to the washroom. Behind the closed door, she gripped the porcelain sink to steady herself. She looked into the mirror on the medicine cabinet and attempted to calm herself by taking a few deep breaths. Her need to urinate had been totally forgotten.

She'd never seen razr242's face. Nor, obviously, had Dr. Jessup ever come to class naked. In her mind, she attempted to super-impose the two images. At first the mental picture was strange, but the more she thought about it, the more it seemed natural. Under the untucked shirt, she could visualize the slight curve of his stomach. Beneath those jeans, she imagined that lovely seven and half inch cock. How many times she'd seen it throb and burst with cum shooting across his chest. Just the thought of it began to turn her on again.

But this was not the time or place for that! She knew Jessup's secret, but he didn't know she knew. She wasn't sure how he'd react if she revealed her own identity to him. Beth let out a quiet sigh, resigning herself to say nothing and just act natural. She flushed the toilet, even though the urge to use it had abandoned her. Out of habit, she washed her hands afterwards.

"Well, thanks again for letting us borrow your camera," Beth said, returning to the living room. Jessup was sitting on his sofa working on his laptop.

"Sure," he said without looking up, "I'm, uh, glad I could, hm, help."

Beth couldn't get the image of razr242's naked body out of her mind. All she wanted to do was go to him, tear open his shirt, undo his pants, and take his beautiful cock into her mouth. She had longed to feel the body that she'd only seen through a small digital window on her laptop, pressed against her skin. Now, here it was only a few feet away.

It was with only an enormous amount of willpower that she managed to utter five syllables: "Bye, Dr. Jessup."

Jessup couldn't be bothered to take his eyes off the screen.

"Bye, uh, Bethany. I'll see you, hm, next week."

Bethany left the apartment feeling angry and dismissed. He barely had any time for her, even after all the times she'd fucked herself for him on camera. He treated her like she wasn't worth his attention, just because she was his student. He certainly gave her enough attention when she stripped for him.

Over the next day, Beth considered whether she'd even bother to get on cam with razr242 that night. Of course, when she dressed that morning, she picked out a very sexy pink bra and panties, the only purpose of which was to drive him wild. She knew at that point, in the back of her mind, that her mind was already made up. Still, the rest of her brain persisted in agonizing over the decision all day.

***

It was eight o'clock. Beth lay on her bed with her laptop open. She told herself repeatedly that she wasn't going to log on to the site. She knew he was there waiting for her, with his beautiful cock already hard. She typed the URL three times into her web browser, stared at it for a minute, then clicked it closed. The fourth time, she hit enter.

The familiar webcam-windows popped up on her screen. Beth searched for and found razr242, slowly teasing that delicious cock of his. Everything above the neck was kept out of frame (except now, Beth was able to mentally fill in the missing details).

razr242: Emma

razr242: I've missed you so much.

razr242: Are you going to come on cam?

emmahott4u23: No

razr242: Why not?

emmahott4u23: I have something else in mind.

razr242: ???

Beth picked up her phone, scanned through her recent calls, and hit redial on Jessup's number. On the screen she saw Jessup's hand reach beyond the camera. After a minute, as the phone continued to ring in her ear, the hand came back empty, to attend to the erection. Undeterred, Beth hung up, and called again. She wouldn't let the bastard get away that easy. In the window, she watched the hand slam against the mattress in frustration, then reach beyond the camera again. This time when it returned to view, it was holding Jessup's phone.

"Hello?" Jessup answered, sounding annoyed.

"Hi, Dr. Jessup, it's Beth."

"Beth, this, uh, really isn't a good time."

"But-"

"Listen, Beth, I can't talk right now," Jessup said. She'd never heard him sound so assertive. "Send me an e-mail, or else talk to me about it on Monday."

Before Beth could respond, Jessup hung up.

"Asshole!" she shouted to her empty apartment.

On camera, Jessup placed phone back.

razr242: Sorry, work stuff.

His cock had gone from near bursting, to a sad half-hard state. He began to vigorously work at it with his fist, attempting to restore its former vitality.

razr242: Still there?

Angrily, Beth clicked the window closed. She couldn't believe he'd treat her like just another pain-in-the-ass student, and then still expect her to help him get off. She wasn't going to let some nerdy professor do that to her!

As she fumed, an idea came to her. If she couldn't get his attention by phone, maybe she'd just need to be a little more persuasive. She looked down at her iPhone. It still held a mostly full charge. That was good. She tapped the screen a few times and brought up the webcam site. As she logged in again, he messaged her right away.

razr242: Welcome back. I thought I'd bored you, or something.

emmahott4u23: No. Computer problems.

She could see his cock was coming back to life, but still hadn't fully recovered. She thought maybe she could help him out. She switched on the camera on her phone.

razr242: Ah, so you decided to join me on cam, after all.

emmahott4u23: mm. Yes.

razr242: Couldn't help yourself, could you, dirty girl?

emmahott4u23: No.

razr242: What's the matter with the picture? It's kind of blurry.

emmahott4u23: I'm using my phone. Like I said, computer problems.

razr242: Oh. It's not as good.

Beth, undid her blouse, revealing her sexy pink bra.

emmahott4u23: How's the picture now?

razr242: Getting better. ;)

Beth continued with a slow sexy strip tease, taking care to keep the camera pointed from neck down. She found that using the phone was easier than the laptop, because she could move it around, shooting her body from different angles. She gave him a shot from her point of view as her other hand caressed her breasts, and slid down her stomach. Her fingers buried themselves in the sweet melted place between her legs. Then she aimed the camera so he could see what she was doing up-close, holding it only a few inches from her dripping pussy.

She watched his reactions in the little window on her screen, the way his hands moved around his cock, jerking it a little, and then releasing it. His muscles would tense up for almost a minute at a time before relaxing. When it looked like he was on the verge of cumming, Beth suddenly stopped what she was doing.

emmahott4u23: I think I need some fresh air.

razr242: What?

emmahott4u23: Want to come?

razr242: YES!

emmahott4u23: I mean outside with me?

razr242: YES!

emmahott4u23: lol. Good.

Beth went to her closet and got a long light jacket. She showed him as she put it on with nothing underneath. It was a little awkward doing up the buttons with one hand, but she managed. She slipped on a pair of shoes, and headed for the door of her apartment.

razr242: Wow. You really are a dirty girl.

emmahott4u23: You don't even know.

emmahott4u23: Tell me what you'd do if you were here with me.

razr242: I'd start by running my hand up that sexy leg of yours to your hot little ass, and giving it a firm squeeze.

emmahott4u23: mmm. Yeah? What else?

He continued to detail a fantasy encounter with her as she rode the elevator down to the parking garage. An old couple got on a floor below hers. Both the man and woman gave her a once-over glance. The man was appreciative, the woman disapproving. Their eyes then fixed politely on the doors as they rode together in silence.

In the garage they went one direction, and Beth went the other to her car. She slid into the driver's seat, and undid the top button of her jacket, loosening it from her chest. She aimed her phone so she could get a great glimpse of her breasts. Gingerly, she popped one out of the jacket and into the fluorescent light. She could still see the old couple shuffling across the garage, but didn't think they could see her. He could, though. She began to massage her nipple, feeling it hardening between her fingers.

razr242: That's so fucking hot.

razr242: I'd love to suck that nipple for you.

emmahott4u23: I'm going to start driving now. Keep stroking for me, baby.

emmahott4u23: You may get more of a show.

razr242: mm. Fuck, yes!

Beth turned on the car, and pulled out of the garage. She drove along, casting quick glances at her phone where the man on the other side of the screen was slowly stroking his cock. She took the opportunity to flash him at stop lights, sometimes showing a breast. Once or twice, she stuck her phone between her legs, unsure if there was enough light to really display what she was offering, and not caring anyway. Just the act itself was a turn-on.

razr242: Where are we going?

emmahott4u23: You'll see. It's a surprise.

razr242: mm. I can't wait.

After about 15 minutes, Beth pulled to the side of the road. She turned off the car and got out, taking care to give him one final view of her pussy in the street light as she did so.

razr242: If you were here, I would tongue fuck that until you came all over my face.

emmahott4u23: Funny, you should say that...

Beth couldn't resist an actual giggle as she rotated the camera to show him what was on the other side of the street: A closed furniture store that specialized in customized wood products, and an apartment above it with a light in the window.

razr242: Wait, what?

razr242: What the fuck?

razr242: Who the fuck are you?

emmahott4u23: You'll find out soon enough.

Published 
Written by Just_A_Guy_You_Know
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments