Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Woodland Car Park Exhibitionist (Part 1)

"Jay shows off to a lucky voyeur in a woodland car park."

35
23 Comments 23
15.8k Views 15.8k
863 words 863 words

Last Sunday we went for a walk in the woods not too far away from where we live. It was almost dark when we returned to the car. About twenty feet away, there was another car parked and a man, probably around his mid-fifties, was putting his dog into the back of the car. I noticed he was watching Jay as she walked around to the rear passenger door of our car to change out of her muddy boots. As she was bending over, he continued to watch her backside, which looked gorgeous in her tight leggings.

I told her she was being watched and her exhibitionism streak kicked in. Instead of just removing her boots she decided to also change out to her leggings, which had also become muddy at the bottom.

Our man in the car nearby was treated to his own little private exhibition as Jay lowered her leggings to her boots, 'accidentally' pulling her panties with them as she bent over. This exposed her smooth-shaven pussy to our voyeur and his eyes were riveted to the sight before him.

She left her knickers around her knees as she turned around and sat in the rear seat of the car with the door wide open. Pulling her boots off one at a time left her legs wide apart and her pussy clearly exposed to this man opposite. As she pulled her leggings off, her underwear had fallen around her ankles. Jay just loves to tease.

Putting on a clean pair of shoes, Jay stepped out of the car and turned around to pick up her muddy boots and leggings, once again exposing her backside and pussy to our voyeur.

Putting them into the rear footwell of the car she turned back around to look at the man watching her, stepped out of her panties, blew him a kiss and got into the front passenger seat of our car.

The man was still watching us as we drove past him out of the car park and headed home for me to take care of my now very horny wife.

On the way home, Jay was sitting next to me with only her top on and her clean shoes. Her legs were completely bare, as was her pussy as knickers were still in her hands. My cock was rock hard with watching her exhibit herself to our voyeur in the woods car park and realising she was still naked from the waist down.

It was only a twenty-minute or so drive to get back home and in that time Jay had flashed a couple of lorry drivers as we pulled alongside them on the dual carriageway. Each time she parted her legs to show them her fingers playing with her smooth, shaven pussy.

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

When we got home we barely made it through the door when Jay stripped off her top and pulled open my belt and jeans, taking me into her mouth. I almost came on the spot as her lips slipped over my throbbing cock. I had to hold her head steady so that I didn’t come too soon.

Lifting her up and going through to the dining room, I threw off the rest of my clothes so that we were now both completely naked. Bending Jay over the table, I rubbed my stiff cock between the cheeks of her gorgeous round backside. She arched her back, anticipating what was coming next as I moved the head of my cock between her soaking wet pussy lips.

Looking back at me over her shoulder, she pushed back hard onto me and let out a low moan of ecstasy as she impaled herself on my pulsing shaft. Still looking at me, I listened as she started talking about what happened in the woods car park.

I sure my cock got harder as she teased me with, ‘You loved watching me show off, didn’t you?’ She continued with, ‘I felt so horny showing my pussy to that stranger. I bet he would love to have fucked me there in the car park.’


I told her, ‘You could have had us both at the same time. You would have enjoyed that, wouldn’t you?’

The thought of what could have happened, and talking about it, pushed us both over the edge. I grabbed Jay’s hips and fucked her hard. I imagined my cock in her mouth as our voyeur fucked her from behind and I couldn’t hold back any longer. Jay was pushing back hard against me and I knew she was imagining the same thing.

With a loud grunt, I came hard inside Jay’s hot, tight pussy and at the same time, I felt her tense up and moan deeply as she also reached climax. Her body jerked as I held onto her tightly, both reaching a very intense orgasm in unison. I could feel Jay’s pussy clenching around my cock as we remained in position over the table for a few more minutes before finally speaking.

We both agreed that her little spontaneous exhibitionism turned us both on tremendously and we'd have to do it again soon.

Published 
Written by Pegasus4
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments