Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Work Lunch Finger-Bang

"Office lunch will never be the same again"

19
13 Comments 13
17.1k Views 17.1k
2.2k words 2.2k words
The cafeteria was full, but I was hungry. The office was busy. Tax season again. Longer hours and I needed the pay. My fiancé and I were planning a wedding next spring. The more funds we could put together, the better. We both worked at the same financial firm. A medium sized company in a large skyscraper downtown. Once or twice a week we would meet for lunch in the cafeteria, or go to a local café. It wasn't exactly romantic, and that was ok with me. It was a break worth looking forward to each time. The more we spent together, the longer I worked, the more I wanted to spend my life with him. Until one day.

Trevor and I were to meet around noon in the cafeteria. He was working on a file that consumed a lot of his time. I waited until I received a text from him, ten minutes into lunch.

“Sorry babe, I can't make it to lunch. I have to wrap up this account today. Deadline is soon. Love you.” I shrugged to myself, knowing how busy he usually was. Then, I stood in the line up at the cafeteria with my tray, scanning the lunch specials. Trevor was a real catch and I was a lucky woman to have him, I thought. Who else wouldn't want to marry a successful investor with financial stability and a romantic side? Tall, tanned, athletic built. Silvery blue eyes and dark chestnut hair. He was the best man in the world.

The line was moving slowly, so I checked my phone messages. There was another text. From Amber, one of my friends and co-workers. She was a curvy, bubbly redhead that sat in the cubicle next to mine. We often shared laughs and jokes in between calls. It was a nice break from the monotony of working in the customer service department. I read her message.

“Look behind you. Outside the window on the street.” There were a lot of people obstructing my view, so I poked my head around, eager to see something.

I responded: “What is it?”

“Trevor. Look!” I left my tray on the ledge, asking an older man behind me if he wouldn't mind keeping my place. He gladly accepted. I ran outside and saw something I wished I hadn't. It was Trevor with Mandy. A petite, raven-haired beauty that was his administrative assistant. They were skipping out the lunch. She literally skipped with her walk, in her usual snug-fitting short skirt and translucent blouse. I wanted to scream. Cry. They were walking away from me, and didn't notice my burning glare of anger. How could he blatantly lie to me? I balled my fists and stormed inside, choking back my tears. Swallowing hard, I resumed my place in line, sliding forward an inch as the line moved ahead.

“Is everything ok?” the man behind me asked. He looked about forty-five. His hair was salt-and-pepper. He dressed formal, appearing uptight and stiff, as if to keep a steady composure and business-only stature.

“It's nothing. Just personal issues I guess.” I decided to leave it at that, to not engage any further.

“That's alright. There's no need to explain. You just seemed... worried, upset. Not the same as before you dashed away a moment ago.” I sighed, suddenly feeling the urge to disappear and leave the cafeteria.

“It sure is busy here today.” I nodded. Then he added: “You want to go somewhere else? I know a great little restaurant not far from here. It's by reservation only, but I know the owner. How much time do you have for lunch?”

“One hour.” There was maybe forty-five minutes left, but I wasn't about to get technical.

“Good. Want to join me?” Why not? I smiled and agreed to go. The restaurant wasn't along the main intersection, as I had expected. He walked very fast in long strides. His body was very lean and tall, even more so than Trevor. I moved faster to keep up, following his lead. He turned down a side road, which I was familiar with. It was a historic street with refurbished buildings, mixing modern styles with the early 1900s. I loved the high archways of the entrances and an upcoming cobblestone path that led to several more houses and buildings. In one of them, was a small restaurant. It was open for lunch. A handful of people were seated inside the establishment. It was much darker inside, almost like a lounge. The man I was with nodded to an older bartender behind the counter, as we took a booth. It was very spacious and we sat on opposite ends.

“I really like this place,” he explained. “See that bartender over there? His name is Peter. Known him for years. Great guy. He always works lunch and makes sure there's a table free, in case I want one.”

“What made you decide to come here today?” I asked, realizing that he had been in the cafeteria line.

“I'm Jake,” he announced, offering a handshake across the table, which I gladly accepted.

“Emma.”

“Nice to meet you.” I waited for him to explain. “So... I saw you in line and to be honest, I couldn't keep my eyes off of you.” I should have felt a creepy vibe at this moment. What I felt instead was curiosity. My fiancé's secret rendezvous caught me off guard and I was trying to hold in a flood of emotions, and at the same time, this stranger in the office building whisked me away to this hidden place, tucked into a historic part of downtown. I was intrigued. If Trevor was going to have his fun, so was I...

“Go on,” I said, leaning in, resting a hand on my chin. I had long, straight blond hair that hung well below my bra strap. It often fell over my shoulders, framing my face. My skin was pale, so I used a bit of lipstick and mascara to liven up my complexion. Trevor always encouraged me to tan, though I wasn't keen on it. Sensitive skin never takes well too prolonged sun exposure. Sunburns were a nightmare every summer.

“Well,” he continued. “I work for a marketing firm in the same building as you. You may not have noticed me before, but I have seen you a number of times with your... boyfriend?”

“Fiancé,” I corrected him, not realizing it didn't matter to me right then.

“Getting married? Congratulations.” He offered his hand again. I shook is weakly with a half-smile.

“Not feeling the magic today?”

“I think he's cheating on me.

kendallclove4u
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kendallclove4u

Just found out today, actually.” There, I spilled it out to him. Exposing my feelings.

“Oh. That's bullshit.”

“It is. I've got a lot of thinking to do first.”

“You're absolutely right, Emma,” he agreed. “Don't act with haste. It could be the worst thing you do. Give yourself time. Does he know you suspect this?”

“No he doesn't, but my friend and co-worker does. She alerted me to it, and I saw for myself. He was skipping out to lunch with his assistant after telling me we couldn't meet for lunch today.”

“Well isn't he a crafty bastard?” I turned my head, not sure how to respond to this man. This stranger with whom I was sharing, revealing very personal information with. Why did he care?

“Yeah...” My voice trailed off. I wasn't too interested in talking about Trevor or his excursion anymore. Sexcursion. Whatever it may be. We ordered a nice lunch: garden salad, eggplant parmesan and a glass of wine each. I wasn't going to worry about drinking on my lunch today. Especially not today.

“May I be bold with you for a moment?” he asked, staring intensely at me now. His eyes were chocolate brown and mesmerizing. I could easily fall under his spell, or whatever it was he was casting over me.

“Sure, I think...” I was waiting to hear what boldness he would speak.

“When was the last time you had an orgasm?” Wow, bold indeed!

“I, uh, had sex just yesterday,” I nearly giggled at the thought of telling him. He smiled in response.

“Sex with your fiancé?”

“Yes.”

“Did he make you cum?”

“Well... sometimes he does.” The only time I can orgasm is through oral sex or manual stimulation. It wasn't Trevor's favourite activity, so whenever he did indulge me, it was appreciated.

“Sometimes?” Jake raised him eyebrows in apparent surprise and disgust. He dropped his fork on the plate. Did I piss him off?

“He's a busy guy, but I guess going down on me isn't his thing.”

“Well, then, sweetheart, he doesn't deserve you.” I appreciated his comment, the kindness, but not exactly comfortable where this conversation was going. If this was to be a bashing-my-fiancé event, as much as I hated Trevor now, it wouldn't help me relax or feel any better.

“Thank you for saying that, but-” From across the table, he reached out and pressed my lips together firmly with his index finger.

“Shhhhh, come closer,” he instructed, carefully moving our wine glasses and remaining food towards the centre of the table. We slid closer towards the centre of the booth. I wore a summer dress. It was just above my knees. A peach coloured dress with a lace trim around the neckline. Trevor bought it for my twenty-third birthday and I loved it. Just as I thought of this, Jake's strong, muscular hands reached for me then. My impulse was to shrivel back, but I let him touch me. It felt so forbidden, so good. One hand pushed my long hair behind my shoulder, smoothing the small of my back, while the other hand grazed my breasts, nipples erect in response. With one hand firmly against my back, he traced the other one down my tummy and left leg, inching towards the hem of my dress.

“How would you... like to orgasm right now?” I gasped. He tightened his grip on my leg.

“Shhhh, it will be fun. Don't you want to cum?” I did. I absolutely wanted to, but just not right then.

“I, uh, yes, but not here.” His hand moved again towards my knee, sliding up the fabric of my dress.

“No one will notice, unless you get loud,” he promised. The table cloth provided enough cover. The handful of patrons in the restaurant were scattered among the front tables, enjoying the sunlight, while we hovered in the dark like naughty perverts.

Navigating skilfully around my panties, his fingers softly massaged my pulsating clitoris. I was instantly wet.

“Open your legs,” he commanded in a whisper. The bartender was wiping the glasses, oblivious to our deed. I complied.

The panties were slipped down and off to one side. The massage resumed in a circular fashion. The gooeyness dripped down my crevice, into my ass, where he abruptly inserted his thumb. I jolted.

“Stay still and hush,” he instructed, staring at me now, not leaving my eyes. “Look at me. I want your eyes on me while I make you cum.” I did as he asked, quivering slightly at first, planting my palms against the edge of the table to keep my composure. I moaned a little, then bit my lip to keep it in. The shaking continued. A spoon fell off the table. Two plates rang together. I balled my hand into a fist, clinching the table cloth, as two fingers fucked my pussy now while his thumb stabbed my ass covered in my juices. Opening wide, I tossed my head back, releasing my milky cum, all over his hand, running down my leg and onto the velvet covered bench. It was incredible.

Slowly, carefully, he slid out from between my legs, patting me on the knee on his way up. His hand on my back now cradled my neck, holding me in place as he stuck wet fingers in my mouth.

“Taste yourself,” he offered, smiling. I licked one of his fingers before he shoved it in, forcing me to suck it. First one, then two. “I'll bet you're really good at sucking cock.”

“Hmmm oh yes I am.” I was relieved, released, relaxed. Our meal and drinks were finished and the bill was brought to the table. Jake offered to cover the meal, insisting that I accept it, after mild protest.

“Next time, you'll pay me back.” He winked before we left, walking back to the office as if nothing had occurred. We spoke of the weather and the news, then parted on a friendly handshake good-bye. Unexpectedly, Trevor ran into me by the elevator, as I was getting off at my floor.

“Hey babe, sorry about lunch today, I had a lot to do.” I gave him a big hug.

“That's ok honey, I managed ok.”

“Oh? What did you have for lunch?”

“Something new.”

“I guess they're always changing up the menu these days.”

“Yeah, but change is good, isn't it?” I winked at him now, just as Jake did to me only minutes ago. We went out to dinner and I kept two secrets: his rendezvous and mine. Dinner was pleasant, as usual, but lunch would never be the same.

Published 
Written by Chameleongirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments