Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Workout - the Power of Yoga Pants

"Brayden finds himself being confronted by a woman in the gym, for noticing her form."

27
9 Comments 9
23.1k Views 23.1k
9.3k words 9.3k words
It was the typical, slow Friday evening at the gym. Brayden had just finished his cardio warm up and headed for the ab workout machines. What he didn't know was that today's workout would be entirely different than anything he had ever experienced. A workout that would include muscles he had not intended to workout.

For a man in his late 30s, Brayden was in excellent health and fitness, and with a great job. Often he would hit the gym after work to relieve the stresses of the day and keep himself in shape. Having been divorced for the past year, he was just now reaching the point of moving past the loneliness. The only issue, he had no idea how or where to pick women up, much less find a date. That was behind him; what was in front of him was that of an adventure he would surely remember.

The gym was laid out with rows of cardio machines and a double row of weight machines in a large open room. In a sectioned off area was a circuit of weight machines geared towards a "total work out." In a third area was a section for stretching and ab machines, with half walls facing out to the large room and three walls surrounding covered floor to ceiling in mirrors.

Reaching the ab and stretching area, Brayden noticed a petite, dirty blonde haired woman in an olive green t-shirt and black yoga pants with her hair pulled back into a ponytail. As she turned to see who was walking over into the area, she gave a brief smile. She appeared to be in her early 20's and left Brayden a little stumped on why she was at the gym and not out with friends at a bar or something given that it was Friday.

As Brayden sat at the first machine to begin his routine, he faced one of the mirror walls. In the reflection of the mirror he caught the young woman look back momentarily again. Only this time she walked over to the yoga balls, and bending at the waist, picked the ball up. At first, he thought nothing of it, but as he watched he realized that she was pushing her ass out a little more than necessary.

His black gym shorts came down almost to his knee as he sat at the machine. Each time he twisted his body, his biceps could be seen visibly flexing due to wearing a sleeveless red jersey. He liked to watch the mirrors not just for the vanity, but mostly because it was easier to people watch this way. One of the reasons, it was less obvious to others even though they were probably doing the same, when not focusing on form.

The woman took the yoga ball and sat on it momentarily, bouncing just a little. Brayden always liked watching women do that, it was so sexual, he thought, whether it was intentional or not. The woman quickly moved and did some side stretches with the ball just as Brayden was finishing with the first machine.

As Brayden got up from the first machine, he caught her looking up at him in the mirror. A simple, polite smile was exchanged between the two once more. It was when he sat at the next ab machine when things changed.

He was now facing towards her when she decided to change positions. The woman positioned herself with her back on the ball, and her legs spread shoulder width apart. She started thrusting her hips up, as Brayden looked on. Perfectly centered, he had an incredible view of between her legs.

While the woman thrust away, Brayden tried to use the ab machine, but he was clearly distracted. He kept watching her as she thrust her pelvis, all the while staring between her toned legs. While thinking thoughts, he shouldn't, she looked up and caught him staring at her crotch. He attempted to blow it off by giving a friendly smile and continue doing what he was doing.

There was no denying he was distracted, and as she continued thrusting he started imagining her naked and spreading her legs just for him to watch. As soon as she looked away his eyes returned and watched, to the point he lost track of the number of reps he was doing. He knew he shouldn't be watching, but it was right there in front of him. Her yoga pants were so tight and form fitting that he was almost positive that she wasn't wearing panties.

The woman changed positions, and the new position was even worse for Brayden. Now she was bent over the ball, with her pelvis pointed down into the ball for balance as she lowered and raised her torso.

From Brayden's angle, most of his view were her toned legs and perfectly rounded ass as she bent over again and again. As she bent at the waist, the spandex of the yoga pants stretched and each time perfectly framed her ass in front of him. He was now positive she wasn't wearing panties. He became lost in her motions once more as he watched her bend her body over the ball.

Rising on the ball, the woman picked her head up and made eye contact once more with Brayden. Only this time, she winked before lowering back down. As she came back up again, Brayden noticed she paused as he smiled back.

"Like the view?" The woman asked.

"How could I not?" He responded. He knew he was busted, so he thought why not just own up to the situation.

"My name is Lexi by the way. I figure if you’re going to stare at my ass that way, you might as well know my name." The woman said as she raised up once more, and still without a grimace.

"I'm Brayden. Pleasure to meet you. I don't think of it so much as staring as much as appreciating hard work." He said in a sly tone.

"Oh, is that why you're excited?" Lexi asked more innocently than expected. She winked and lowered her chest back down.

Brayden was puzzled for only an instant before finally looking down. Holy shit! He thought to himself. Excited was an understatement. His manhood was at full attention. He adjusted himself, but there was no point in attempting to hide it now.

"Do you often come to the gym to stare at women?" Lexi asked, a bit accusatorially.

"I'm sorry, that wasn't my intent. I didn't...." Brayden backtracked before being interrupted.

"So you didn't mean to be a perv and stare at my ass? Or you didn't mean to get turned on? You men, I swear." Lexi said as she continued to exercise. "Did you think I wanted you staring at my ass? I bet you were even thinking of me naked and fucking me. You men are such pigs." Lexi's tone turned even more aggressive.

That hadn't been Brayden's intention, but he admitted to himself that he had indeed pictured her naked. He couldn't help but think that her comments were off base a bit. He didn't think of himself as a chauvinistic pig as he was being accused. He just appreciated what was in front of him, but it had apparently gotten a little out of hand.

"I really am sorry!" Brayden apologized again hoping to diffuse the situation.

"Sorry? Were you thinking you should look away when your dick started getting hard?" Lexi said disgustedly. When she lowered her torso again, she dipped even lower pushing her ass higher it seemed. She continued while they went back and forth.

Finally, Brayden had had enough. This young woman, while quite attractive was now just berating him a little too much for his liking. If she wants to know, fine. Let's see what you think now, Brayden thought to himself.

"You know what! Yes, I was looking at your ass and thinking how perfect it was. I was wondering if you had panties on and each time you bend over like that, it confirms that you’re not. And apparently it did get me hard." Brayden admitted.

Immediately, Lexi got up from the ball, and with a furrowed brow of what was clearly anger, marched over to the machine where Brayden was seated. Her eyes while blueish-gray were clearly full of red hot fury. Her step was deliberate and with intent before finally stopping right in front of him.

She put her hands on her hips and looked down at him, "So you admit to being a pig! I bet you were trying to see down my shirt too." In a mocking voice, Lexi said, "Oh I bet she's not wearing a bra either."

Sitting there, he let her vent, yet Brayden was still hard. The verbal sparring had not diminished his manhood in the slightest. "No actually..." He started to say before being cut off.

"Just admit it!" Lexi yelled at him. She took the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up and over her head, revealing a hot pink sports bra. Throwing the shirt to the floor, she said, "Well I am! You going to look at my bra and think about my tits too, you fucking perv?"

With raised eyebrows, mostly in shock from this woman taking her shirt off in front of him, Brayden smiled. He was looking not just at her ample breasts suppressed behind the sports bra but at her incredibly toned abs. "Actually..." he began.

She bent over and slapped his manhood with her hand. "Pervert!"

Taking a step to be in front of Brayden, Lexi used her leg to push his legs apart. She turned around while standing between his legs. "You like that view of my ass, huh you perv?" She asked angrily.

Taken aback by the actions, Brayden wasn't sure if she was assaulting him or if this was some super aggressive foreplay. He sat there straddling the seat with this young woman standing only a foot from him.

"Maybe you like this view better," Lexi said still with an angry tone. She started to bend at the waist till almost at a 90-degree angle. Her ass was even closer now, mere inches from Brayden. Flipping her hair, she looked over her shoulder with a scowl and started shaking her ass in front of him. Hell, damn near on him.

"You like that?! Is that what you wanted to see, you pig? Does that get you hard, looking at a woman's ass in yoga pants?!" Lexi demanded answers.

While unsure about this crazy aggression, Brayden's opinion was actual, yes he did like it, and yes it did make him hard. He sat there on the seat, watching this incredibly sexy woman shake her ass right in his face. If he wasn't being threatened, this would be a dream come true, but beggars can't be choosers, he thought.

As Lexi wiggled her ass, the seams of her yoga pants became a focus of Brayden. Her black spandex pants had a seam that went right down the middle that separated her ass and made it difficult to resist. A glimpse in the mirror on the far wall gave him a glimpse of down her tight sports bra. However, his focus was on her ass. If she was going to shake it, he was going to watch.

"I can tell you like it! You men are all the same, fucking perverts wanting to fuck all the time. I mean just look how hard your dick is. Gaaawwd!" Lexi said looking back angrily. "I bet your thinking about me rubbing my ass up against your dick right now aren't you?"

"Maybe," Brayden said under his breath, but unashamedly.

"Is that so? Pervert!" Lexi said as she lowered her ass down onto the jersey workout shorts that covered the crotch of Brayden. The spandex yoga pants slid smoothly against the jersey material that hid his manhood. She pushed her ass against him then rotated her pelvis so that seam of her pants moved along the shaft of his covered hardness.

With widened eyes, Brayden could feel the friction of Lexi rubbing against him. The sensation against his member was exactly what he needed, but here, right here in the gym? Momentarily he looked around, to see if anyone was aware of what was going on, with only one person visible but turned the other direction in another room.

"You like that? Did you want my ass on your hard dick like that, you fucking perv!" Lexi asked still scowling.

"I do. Damn." Brayden responded with confidence.

"Oh, yeah? Show me! Show me that dick! You want to look at my ass like a piece of meat, let's see what your meat looks like." Lexi demanded. She quickly stood up turned around and put a hand on a hip, as if impatient. "I'm waiting!"

Brayden was not shy in the least, but a little unsure of where this was going. However, he had always been of the mindset, if a woman asks to see it, he was going to show it. So he looked once more to ensure that no one suspected anything was going on. Confident that it was safe, he lifted his ass off the seat just enough by pressing his back against the backrest of the machine. Pulling his workout shorts down till his extended manhood was completely out and at attention.

"Oh look at that dick! It's so big and hard. I bet you jerk it thinking about girls in yoga pants shaking their ass for you. Don't you, perv?" Lexi said staring at his hardness. She bent at the waist once again, and reached over with her left hand and grabbed his cock. She shook it slightly and said, "I mean just look how big that dick is! I wish my girlfriends were here to see just how big and hard your cock is. They would probably abuse it, one after another. I'm sure you would just love that, being the pig that you are."

Adrenaline rushed through Brayden's body as Lexi took hold of his cock. His eyes were fixated on her eyes looking at his manhood. With her bent over, his eyes were eventually drawn to her breasts pressed tightly in her sports bra, but now he could see her nipples were hard and fighting back against the bra. Her hand was slightly cold, but firm around his cock, when she looked back up at him.

"Oh my god, you’re fucking staring at my tits too? Fuck man! What is wrong with you?" Lexi said still with an angry face. "You’re thinking about seeing my tits out, I can tell. You probably just want to see my tits all over your face so you can get that big dick even harder. Don't you?!"

Letting go of his hardness, Lexi stood up, reached for her sports bra and pulled it up and off. Her ample sized breasts bounced as they were released from the oppression of the bra. She then quickly leaned over and shoved her boobs right up against Brayden's face.

"There! You fucking pig, you like that... Is that what you wanted? My big tits on your face. You like that? You like me treating you like the pervert that you are?" Lexi said as she shook her tits back and forth against Brayden's face.

"I do," Was all that Brayden could say as Lexi's tits muffled him. While he didn't like being verbally attacked like this; he did like being assaulted by her tits in his face. He let his tongue slide out and lick whatever she was willing to put in front of him.

"Well, I don't think you should, because I'm going to treat you like a piece of meat. Just like how you view me." Lexi said as she leaned back, letting her nipple find Brayden's out-stretched tongue. "I'm going to show you! I'm going to lick and suck your big fucking dick like the piece of meat it is." She said defiantly.

Oh, fuck! Yes, please! Brayden thought to himself. This much younger woman than him, that is scorching hot, wants to suck him right here. How could he be opposed to that? Yea, clearly she's crazy, he thought, but I could use a bit of crazy right now.

Dropping to her knees between Brayden's legs, Lexi pushed her breasts together pinching her nipples as she looked at him with an intense anger and what appeared to be want. She took hold of his shaft and looked at it for a moment, seemingly trying to decide how she was going to devour him.

"I bet working out makes your dick swell even bigger, and looking at me. I bet you just sat here and daydreamed about putting this big fucking dick in me. But I make the rules, pig!" Lexi said before leaning over and licking the side of Brayden's cock. She licked up to the helmet of his fuck stick, then swirled her soft tongue around the tip, licking as if she was trying to taste all sides of his cock at once.

Enjoying this more and more, despite the name calling, Brayden went with the flow. He watched Lexi intently as she licked from the base of his shaft all the way up, over and over. It felt incredible and even more so when he caught a glimpse of the mirror in front of him. Lexi was wiggling her ass from side to side as she licked him.

As Lexi licked up his hard cock again and again, a bead of precum emerged from the tip of Brayden's helmet. It was clear that Lexi had noticed too, her frequency of licking up his shaft increased as his head increased. She was intensely focused and wiggling her ass even more in the mirror before finally pausing and looking up at him.

"You see that! That precum on your big dick. That's fucking mine! I'm going to fucking taste it and suck it out of your big fucking dick!" Lexi said with what sounded like anger but seemed more like an animalistic need.

Without another word, Lexi opened her mouth and took in the head of Brayden's cock, sucking on him so much so that her mouth made a smacking sound when she came off for a moment. Getting sucked was exactly what Brayden wanted, her lips felt amazing around his head. He desperately wanted her to take it all in. His pleasure centers of the brain were now firing on all cylinders.

Lowering her mouth back over his head, Lexi let her tongue pull in the precum. Then without any hesitation or patience, she lowered her mouth all the way down on his cock taking him all the way into her warm wet mouth. She sucked him in and then pulled up off only to devour him once more all the while moaning with him in her. It was her, fucking her mouth with his cock, and he loved it.

Letting up for a moment, Lexi said, "Oh fuck, your fucking dick tastes so sweet. Fucking hell!" Instantly she went back to sucking his cock while holding the base. She was rabid in her desire, as her other hand grabbed at her breast and began pinching her nipple. "Your fucking cock tastes so good!" She mumbled again with his cock in her mouth, before moving her hand down between her legs.

It was difficult for Brayden to control his eyes from rolling up into the back of his head. This woman could suck a dick like no one else, and that was all he could think. He could feel his cock pulse inside of her warm mouth as she sucked on him hard. It was what was in the mirror that caught his attention, though.

In the mirror, Brayden could see Lexi's other hand between her legs and just below her ass. It was evident she was rubbing herself, and even more apparent when he looked into the reflection of the mirror behind him by looking at the one in front of him. He could see her rubbing her pussy through her yoga pants.

Lifting his hand off of the side of the machine where it had firmly been since the start of this, Brayden put his hand on the top of Lexi's blonde hair, grabbing her ponytail and guiding her onto his cock.

"Oh fuck yes. That's it, suck my cock and rub your hot, little pussy." Brayden said, confident that she would continue.

Instantly Lexi stopped. "What the fuck! Are you looking at me in the mirror again? You pig!" She said in anger and lust, but mostly lust. "You like watching me rub myself. You can't even see my pussy! You pig!"

"But I want to!" Brayden pleaded.

"Well, you can't see my pussy! You fucking pig! That is unless you let me sit on your big dick." Lexi said standing up. "Since you kept looking at my ass, why don't you look at this!"

Turning around and with her ass towards Brayden, Lexi pulled down her yoga pants as she bent at the waist. "Oh and yea, no panties! Perv!"

Oh, and there were no panties, as Lexi bent, her perfect round ass came closer and closer to him. More importantly, he could now see her perfectly shaved pussy, and it was already slick. She reached back and let a finger slide across her wet lips. She may have been insulting him, but it was obvious she was ready to get fucked.

"Is that the pussy you were thinking about when your big dick got so hard?" Lexi asked. "Well, I'm going to fuck your dick, till I fucking cum all over it. You'd better last too, or I'll make you eat my pussy like the fuck toy you are." Lexi said looking back at Brayden.

With her black yoga pants still around her thighs, Lexi took a short step back. As Brayden held his cock in position, Lexi slowly guided her ass down till the wetness of her lips met the precum of his manhood. She purposefully lowered her ass, moving it further down, letting his cock part her bald pussy. The lower she moved, the more of him she took inside until the entire length of his manhood was in her heat.

The entire time Lexi took his cock in, not a word was said, not even a breath. That is until she had reached Brayden's balls, where she finally let out a gasp of anticipation fulfilled. Brayden's eyes closed momentarily at the pleasure of having her hot pussy hole surrounding his cock. Here he was in the gym, fucking a girl more than ten years his younger and loving it. Even with the insults.

"Ohhhh god!" Lexi declared in an airy yet loud voice. "Your dick is so fucking big. It's so big, it's stretching my pussy."

Reaching up, Brayden put his hands on Lexi's hips as she leaned forward causing him to slide out of her. Her skin was on fire, either from working out or from the sexual tension between the two of them. As she stood back up with her ass in front of him, he could think of nothing but fucking her tight, early 20's body.

"Did I say you could put your hands on me?!" Lexi defiantly asked. "Just because I sat on your dick, doesn't mean you can touch me you fucking perv!"

Lexi bent over once more, pulling her pants off one leg and over her shoe, giving her full freedom of movement. She turned towards Brayden giving him a complete eye full of her toned, fit, 20-something body fully exposed while wearing only a pair of sneakers and yoga pants wrapped around one ankle. It was evident to Brayden that she was in far too much of a rush to mount his hardness to bother removing the pants completely, and he was completely OK with that.

"Fuck, I need your dick back in me now!" Lexi demanded as she closed Brayden's legs. While standing to his left, she threw her leg that had her pants wrapped around them over his waist, planting her foot firmly on the weight machine. As she straddled him, her bald pussy was open and ready for the taking. Her big perky tits were at eye level as she braced herself on the machine with an arm.

"Holy fuck Lexi, you have an incredible body!" Brayden said.

"You want to fuck me, don't you!? You want your dick in my very... very wet pussy, don't you?" Lexi asked, only this time she wasn't insulting him.

"I do!" Brayden responded.

"Well... Fuck me! Stretch my pussy over your big fucking dick!" Lexi demanded.

As Lexi said the words, she lowered herself down onto Brayden's rod once more. Sighing as she was filled with his manhood, she tugged at his shirt pulling it over his head, which Brayden was more than happy to help remove. Putting her hand on his chest, she started to rock slowly on his cock.

"Fuck!" Brayden said, as once more he felt the warmth of her pussy surround his cock. He looked to where her foot was placed and watched her yoga pants swaying from her ankle, the very thing that started all of this. He couldn't help but think, how much he wanted to make this angry girl cum hard for him.

Moving his hands up to Lexi's tits, Brayden didn't care if he was berated or not. He grabbed the big perky melons pushing them together as she rocked back and forth. She looked down at him with a furrowed brow and showed her teeth. She was clearly still angry, but she wasn't stopping him this time.

"Yea... Yea... Grab my tits." Lexi ordered. "Yeeaa, play with my tits... while I sit on your dick."

The slick, wet, smack sound came each time Lexi's pussy reached the base of Brayden's cock. Their breathing became heavier with each long slow stroke. Brayden played with her tits, pinching her nipples to her gasps of excitement. He wanted to turn her over and ram his cock into her as hard as he could, but it was evident she was in control of this rodeo.

"Is this what you wanted?" Lexi asked in angry but airy voice. "Looking at my ass... Picturing me naked... Wondering what my pussy looks like? Thinking about putting your big dick in me and fucking me?"

Brayden said nothing as he just looked up into her angry eyes while his hands held on to her perky breasts.

"Answer me!" Lexi demanded. "Were you staring at me and picturing me naked?"

"I was," Brayden admitted. "Each time you bent over I looked at your ass, wondering if you had panties on and thinking about how I would love to see you naked."

"Yea... Such a fucking pervert." Lexi berated. "Yea... What do you think now? Now that your hard dick is in my wet pussy?"

"You feel fucking incredible. I'm sorry for being a perv and so glad you came over." Brayden said.

"Glad I came over? Fuck, your dick feels so good." Lexi asked. "I haven't cum yet, Perv. Ohhh, fuck." She continued to push up and down on his cock, taking all of him in slowly over and over again.

"Mmm, I want you to cum on my cock." Brayden proposed as he could feel his hardness throbbing.

"Oh, yea... I'm so fucking horny!" Lexi exclaimed. "I wish other people were here to see how fucking horny I am. Yea... Let them watch me fuck your fucking brains out."

"FUCK YES!!" Lexi screamed as she threw back her head, causing her ponytail to whip around. As she slid back down Brayden's shaft, she leaned forward pushing her tits into his face.

Instantly, Brayden took his cue and began licking Lexi's nipples. Licking her areoles and nibbling at her nipples was his objective, but his hips started trying to thrust up into hers as well. Losing coordination sent him into chaotically licking her tits the best he could while they fucked.

"Oh YES! Lick them!" Lexi demanded very loudly.

As Brayden licked from one of Lexi's nipples to the next, he saw out of the corner of his eye that the sole person that was visible in the gym was now very much aware of what was going on.

IsisRussell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsisRussell

He couldn't help but think this was the reason that Lexi had screamed after saying what she had. They were both breathing more laboredly, and apparently it hadn't brought the attention that she had wanted. The woman saw what they were doing shook her head and stormed off.

A few moments later, as Lexi continued to slowly take Brayden inside her, again and again, an attractive woman in her early 20's walked over quickly. She wore short shorts and a bright colored shirt with the gym logo on the front.

"What the hell, you guys can't be naked in the gym and having sex. Put you clothes on!" The woman said.

Turning her head back and pushing up off Brayden, Lexi said to the woman, "Not yet. This pervert was staring at my ass, and I'm teaching him a lesson: to not stare unless you’re going to be able to back it up." Lexi pulled her leg over him and stood and faced the woman. Stepping on her yoga pants, she lifted her leg so that they came off completely.

Standing naked in only a pair of sneakers, the perfectly toned Lexi motioned to Brayden with his shorts around one ankle only. "Just look at how big his dick is," Lexi said.

"You can't be naked in here." The woman said still flustered by the situation.

"But look how big his dick is. He needs to be taught a lesson. You can watch or join." Lexi said as she moved in front of Brayden.

Knowing this was a crazy situation, Brayden couldn't help but hope that the woman would join them. As the two argued, he let his hand take hold of the shaft of his cock and began to stroke himself. His cock was covered with Lexi and his juices, making it smooth as silk.

"You can't be doing this!" The woman insisted.

"You ready to fuck me?" Lexi, looking back asked of Brayden.

"Fuck yes!" Brayden responded.

"Mmm good," Lexi said as she moved back with her ass facing Brayden. She straddled him once more, flipped her hair around and told him, "I'm going to fuck your dick so good that she's going to want you in her too."

The woman repeated herself, "You can't do this!"

Lexi looked directly at the woman and said, "Watch me. Watch his dick slide in me. Don't you want to sit on it too?"

"God, you’re disgusting!" The woman said.

"He's the perv that was staring at my ass. He probably stared at your ass too, just like all the guys do. Thinking about you naked." Lexi said as she looked down between her legs and slowly guided her pussy into position.

"I wanna make you cum! Bounce on my cock... Please!" Brayden pleaded.

"Oh, I plan on it!" Lexi said "Is that what your perverted mind was thinking about when you were staring at my ass? How it would look bouncing on your big hard dick."

"Mmhmm... Oh, fuck!" Brayden responded as he put his hands on the sides of Lexi's ass guiding her down on his shaft. This time, he was determined that she wasn't getting off till she got off. Gripping her hips he pulled her down on him fast and with her help pulled her back up.

"Yea... Yea that's it, fuck my pussy! Show me how you wanted to fuck me. Mmhmm." Lexi said softly but clenching her teeth.

"You can't fuck in the gym! What the hell!" The woman with the bright gym shirt said, but not nearly as convincingly as before.

Lexi and Brayden started to get into a rhythm, with Lexi bouncing up and down on Brayden's cock while he rocked his hips into her. Lexi's appreciative moans would have been enough to make him eventually cum, but the silkiness of sliding in and out of her wetness was more than he had hoped for. She was tight around the girth of his cock making it even more pleasurable, and she was aware of it.

"Yea... Ohhh... Mmhmm... You like my tight pussy?" Lexi asked as she moaned for more.

"I do! Keep bouncing on my cock! I want to watch you in the mirror!" Brayden said. While intensely trying to contain himself, he had begun to watch the reflection in the mirror of them fucking. Watching Lexi's tits bounce just as she was on his cock. Seeing from both sides was like fucking two women at the same time.

"Seriously you have to..." The woman said trailing off.

Brayden wasn't sure if she just was giving up or enjoying, nor did it matter from his perspective. How often does he have the opportunity to fuck a girl more than ten years younger than him and as toned and hot as Lexi? It was a situation where he didn't give a fuck, but he was definitely giving Lexi a fuck.

"Mmhmm... Fuck yea! You like watching don't you. Yea... You're just as much of a pervert as he is, just you don't admit it." Lexi said to the woman.

"Oh god yes!" Brayden said as he reached down to grab a hold of the seat of the workout machine as he attempted to get more leverage. He could feel his cock pulsating he was so hard. It wouldn't be too long; he knew he needed to get her to cum.

The woman off to the side was just watching now, her brow was still showing anger, but she was biting her bottom lip as well. Apparently she enjoyed watching, despite her frustration at stopping them.

"You better make me cum! Fuck yes! Fuck my pussy!" Lexi said while watching what the woman was doing.

Leaning forward, Brayden reached around and put his hand between Lexi's legs. Quickly finding her pussy and the shaft of his cock entering her, finding her clit waiting and wanting. With his middle finger and index finger, he began to rub her clitoris side to side. Instantly Lexi went from bouncing to rocking and breathing heavy.

"Oh my fucking god! Yes! Fuuuccckk!" Lexi screamed.

"Mmm." The gym woman said, but almost under her breath.

Looking over Lexi's shoulder and into the mirror in front of them, he made eye contact with her. All of her anger seemed to be replaced with animalistic lust, and her eyes said everything that she wasn't. And she had been saying a lot.

"Yea! Rub my clit! Mmhmm." Lexi demanded as she moaned and was apparently growing closer quickly.

"Your pussy feels so good!" Brayden said. Immediately after saying it, Lexi clinched her Kegel muscles around him, causing him to moan loudly. As he did, he looked over at the gym woman standing off to the side. She was a very attractive, petite, ponytailed brunette with small breasts but clearly very toned much like Lexi. Something you would expect in a person who worked in a gym.

"You like that?" The woman asked in a soft tone. A tone that sounded as if she knew she shouldn't be enjoying this, but clearly was.

"Mmm, I think he does!" Lexi quickly said. "Being a perv, he's probably thinking about you naked as well." She flipped her ponytail around and said to Brayden, "Mmmhmm. Keep rubbing my clit, perv!"

Not to disappoint, Brayden started moving his fingers in a circular motion on Lexi's clit. At the same time, his hips thrust forward ramming his cock deeper and deeper into her pussy hole while she rocked back and forth on him. He could feel he was close but was desperate to hold on. Lexi's moaning was now louder, her rocking quicker, it was clear she was almost there.

The gym woman was more than watching now, as she had her hand on her breast and was slightly caressing it. While Brayden was fully aware of her, he tried to focus on Lexi, who was watching the woman as well.

"Fuck, your dick is so deep inside me," Lexi said to Brayden, but clearly aimed at the woman.

"Mmm, fuck that cock good." The woman said apparently turned on by watching the two fucking.

"You heard her, perv!" Lexi said as she leaned forward spreading her legs as wide as she could. She placed her hands on Brayden's knees and took complete control. She started rocking as hard as she could. Her breathing was much labored and on the verge.

Doing everything he could to keep control of Lexi, fucking and rubbing her clit at the same time became a un-winnable task. So he refocused his energy on continuing to ram his cock into her. They were both now clearly sweating from fucking so hard and for so long.

The gym woman was still biting her lip and caressing her breasts through her shirt until finally, she let a hand slide down her chest. Pulling her shirt up slightly, she slipped her hand down swiftly into her shorts. While Brayden was unable to watch, he was very aware the woman was now rubbing herself while watching them.

"Oh fuck yes! I'm going to cum!" Lexi yelled.

"Come over! Quickly!" Lexi demanded of the woman.

The gym employee did as told, but with her hand still in her shorts. Standing in front of the two of them, she spread her legs by lifting one leg a little as she continued to rub herself. Her toned leg flexed in the short shorts as she waited for her next order.

"Yea! Fuck Yea! I'm gonna cum! FUCCKKK!" Lexi yelled as she fucked Brayden's cock as fast and hard as she possibly could.

"Fuck her hard!" The woman demanded of Brayden.

Having no trouble fulfilling that request, Brayden could feel his ab muscles burning as he jackhammered his cock into Lexi. His chest was covered in sweat, his hands holding onto the seat of the machine for leverage as he grunted repeatedly.

"OOOOHHH FUCK!" Lexi screamed as she lost rhythm and started to jerk in long hard thrusts. "Fuuuccckk!" She exclaimed as Brayden could see she was looking into the eyes of the gym woman.

The woman pushed her short shorts down exposing her trimmed pubic hairs, as she was clearly fingering her pussy now. Brayden held on and continued to thrust his fuck stick into Lexi over and over while attempting to watch the gym woman fingering herself.

Lexi gyrated her hips as her orgasm started to slow, but still letting Brayden fuck her quick and hard. "Yes... You like fucking that pussy, don't you pervert!" She said.

Grunting in agreement as their skin slapped together with each thrust, Brayden was on sexual overload. Here he was fucking the amazingly hot, young Lexi while the attractive gym employee who came over to try and stop them was now fingering herself as well. All because he couldn't help but look at Lexi's ass in a pair of yoga pants. The overload only continued for him, when the gym woman started softly moaning as she watched.

Realizing the woman was moaning, Lexi hovered so that Brayden could fuck her, stopped and sat down entirely on him. Grabbing her tits with both hands, she looked back at him and in a satisfied calm voice said, "Slow down, perv. I think she wants to see your big dick for herself."

"Want to see his big dick again?" Lexi asked the woman.

"Please!" The woman moaned as her wetness became apparent to Brayden.

The sound of the gym employee fingering could be heard now that he and Lexi had paused. He was so close to cumming yet denied by Lexi's insistence on stopping. He couldn't help but wonder if she was still punishing him for his transgressions. Either way, he was still throbbing hard and in the tight pussy of Lexi. That is until she stood up.

Slowly standing, Lexi sighed as Brayden's cock left her. Brayden could see how drenched with sex she was from their fucking, and how stretched her pussy was as she bent over to stand up. He felt accomplished yet still unsatisfied.

"Mmm show her your big piece of meat. Let her see that big dick so she can cum too. You're here for our pleasure not for yours." Lexi demanded. She wasn't angry so much as a matter of fact now. However, it was clear that she was still turned on by the way she caressed her breasts while moving back to stand in front of him and the other woman.

"Oh... He is big!" The gym woman said in an airy voice.

"Grab his dick and make it yours. Think of all the times he's pictured you naked. Now it's our turn to see him naked." Lexi said.

"I shouldn't. But watching you two has me so turned on." The woman said as she walked closer to Brayden.

"My cock is throbbing here. Let me cum for you both." Brayden begged.

"See how much of a perv he is." Lexi suggested. "You make him your plaything."

"Mmm, my plaything, I like the idea of that." The brunette woman said. "I know I shouldn't, but I so want to wrap my hands around that cock and make him shoot his load."

"Mmhmm, if that's what you want girl, you make that dick cum hard for you while you get yourself off." Lexi said.

The gym woman moved so that she straddled one leg of Brayden. She pulled her bright colored gym shirt off revealing a similar colored sports bra. The woman then immediately pushed down the front of her shorts so that this revealed her pussy to Brayden. Taking her left hand, she rubbed her pussy right in front of Brayden.

"I want my wetness on your cock too." The woman said as she took her left hand from rubbing and reached across her body and placed it on Brayden's cock. She started stroking it up and down.

"Oh my god it's so hard and slick from fucking you. God that's hot." The woman said looking back at a Lexi.

"You like that? How about I come over there and rub your pussy while you stroke him." Lexi suggested.

"Mmm. Quick, before anyone else shows up." The woman said.

Brayden could feel the woman's very soft hand gliding up and down the shaft of his cock, and it felt great. All the while watching her rub herself in her shorts was quite the turn on as well, even before Lexi moved in. He looked into the woman's eyes as she stroked him, he could see her lust as she looked back up into his eyes.

"You like stroking my cock?" Brayden asked looking up at her.

Before the woman could answer, the very naked Lexi, who was still wearing her sneakers, straddled Brayden's leg just behind her. Lexi took the woman's waist in her hands to steady herself and the woman to their new positions. "I'm glad you liked watching me fuck this pervert. Now let's see just how wet you are." Lexi said to the woman.

"Yes." The woman said, but it was unclear to who she was responding to. It didn't matter as it was probably to both of them.

Without a hesitation, Lexi moved her hands over the woman's toned stomach before moving up over her sports bra. Lexi caressed the woman's breasts as she leaned slightly just as the woman was, all the while looking into Brayden's eyes. Oh and he was definitely watching her as well.

"You like the idea of two women wet and getting off in front of you and your big hard dick? I bet you have jerked off thinking about this day many times. Except this time, it's about us cumming not you." Lexi said to Brayden. She then whispered something to the other woman that he couldn't hear but did see that the woman smiled at whatever was said.

The woman turned her head back to face Lexi while still stroking Brayden the two women kissed softly. As they kissed, Lexi's hands moved from the woman's tits down to her stomach, and slowly moved around the waistband of the woman's shorts. With a deliberate motion, she hooked her thumb into the woman's shorts and slid them down to Brayden's leg, exposing the woman's neatly trimmed pussy.

"Mmm... Yea, you'd better not cum until we say you can. Otherwise, I'll have to kick you out of the gym. I don't think you want that after seeing both of our pussies. Do you?" The woman said with a huge grin on her face.

"No." Brayden said with a slight grimace on his face. He wasn't sure he could hold out as his breathing was already quite labored and the woman's touch was that of silk along his shaft.

"Good, because your cock is hot. Love the feel of the veins of your dick on my fingers." The woman said while looking down at Brayden's manhood in her hand.

Before the woman could say another word, Lexi moved her hand up and between the woman's thighs. Quickly finding what sounded like the woman's very wet pussy lips. Brayden watched with intensity but caution to control himself as well.

"Oh my, you are wet. Mmmm… Good, let’s finger that pussy and make it cum right in front of the perv." Lexi said as she began rubbing the woman's lips.

"God yes." The woman said as her mouth gasped for a breath of air at being touched.

Leaning back on the ab machine, he concentrated on not cumming. But every time he blinked and his eyes reopened the two young women were still there, and both in stages of undress. He watched as Lexi slipped her middle finger into the woman while simultaneously playing with her pussy once more.

"Yeaaaa... Stroke that big hard dick and make our pussies wetter. Look how hard he is and how bad he needs to cum." Lexi said in the most sensual voice yet.

The woman looked at Brayden with a very sexy smile as she kept stroking him. She enjoyed stroking him and being fingered by Lexi. She kept pace with Lexi's fingering by stroking him in rhythm. Her breathing slowly increased even as Brayden struggled to contain himself from her silky touch.

"Yea... Look at that piece of meat. He'll probably jerk off for months thinking about you stroking him. And then he'll have to jerk off again thinking about me fingering you in front of him." Lexi said before encouraging the woman, “Ohh yea, stroke that dick."

Thrusting her hips slowly back and forth, the woman started moaning softly. "Mmm hmm... Mmm hmm... That's it... Mmmhmm!"

"Fuck! I want to cum!" Brayden pleaded. He was fighting with all his might, and the woman's moaning and Lexi rubbing her pussy was just too much.

"No!" The woman said, "Not yet...Mmm... I wanna stroke a hard dick... Mmmhmm... While I get off."

"That's right! You tell him." Lexi said smiling at Brayden. "His big dick belongs to us!"

"I'm trying! Ohh, fuck... I'm trying." Brayden said holding on the best he could.

Picking up her pace, Lexi rubbed her clit while slipping her finger out of the gym employee's pussy and began rubbing the woman's clit in rhythm. As soon as Lexi did this, the woman took a tighter grip on Brayden's cock making it even more difficult for him to contain himself, but he held on.

"Oh yes! Mmmhmm, rub my clit fast! Mmmhmm! Mmmm!" The woman roared. Clearly this was what she needed, and for Brayden, the quicker she came, the quicker he had a chance at cumming himself.

"You like that? Yea..." Lexi asked as she started to breathe heavy again.

The gym employee stopped stroking Brayden looked down at him and demanded. "Pinch my nipples! Mmmm... Pinch my nipples!"

Quickly, Brayden leaned up enough to pull the woman's sports bra up enough to expose her perky but small breasts without completely removing the bra. Her nipples were very hard and with small pink areoles surrounding, he lightly pinched her nipples.

"Yes!" The woman moaned loudly, "Rub me faster!" she demanded of Lexi. To which Lexi responded quickly, picking up the pace for both of them.

"Yes! Mmmhmm... Mmmhmm... That's it... I'm going to cum!" The woman moaned loudly. She was rocking her hips furiously with Lexi rubbing her as she looked down at Brayden's cock and started stroking it again with more force.

"Yes! You like me stroking your dick? Mmmhmm... Stroking your hard fucking dick... Mmm" The woman started saying directly at Brayden's cock. "I'm going to cum... Stroking that dick! YES... MMMHMMM! YES!" She began to scream as she stroked faster just as she began to reach orgasm.

"Yea... Stroke that big piece of meat." Lexi said to the woman, as she rubbed her clit just as fast.

"Fuck yes! Stroke my fucking cock! Stroke it!" Brayden demanded while watching her cum and wanting to cum as well.

As the waves slowed so did the woman's stroking. Brayden may have been able to get some control back in those moments, but it would be short-lived. The woman moved Lexi's hand away from her pussy as Lexi continued rubbing herself.

"Let's make him cum for us. I want to see his cum all over his chest." The gym employee said.

"Yea... I think I'm ready to cum again and make this pervert's big dick shoot." Lexi agreed as she moved from behind the woman to Brayden's other leg.

"Let's jerk him off together. Just look how red his dick is from fucking and jerking. We don't want to break our toy, do we?" Lexi suggested.

Leaning back again on the ab machine, Brayden looked at each of the sexy young women knowing his relief was coming soon. He looked at their beautiful faces, their toned tummies, their perky tits and their amazing pussies. He thought to himself that he could cum now without either touching him. Just the experience alone could send him over the top at this point.

That's when Lexi reached down while still rubbing her clit, and started slowly stroking Brayden with the gym employee. Instantly he was in heaven as their hands surrounded his cock. The employee rubbed her thumb over the head of his cock causing it to bulge.

"Oh, look at his cock throb," the woman said.

"Mmm yea... Shoot your hot cum for us!" Lexi demanded as she rubbed her clit fast as she could. She was breathing very heavily and nearing the point of no return again.

The two women let their hands overlap one another, wildly moving all over Brayden's cock. Super slick from pussy juices and his precum, their hands glided all over. He started to grunt, "Fuck yes. I'm going to cum... Right now!"

"Yea... Ohh yea! Yea! Cum for us!" Lexi now pleaded as she started to cum herself. Her hips writhed jerked on her hand.

"Yes. That's it. Cum while you look at our pussies. You know you want to fuck us. Shoot your cum like the bad boy you are." The gym woman said.

At that moment, Brayden's eyes opened wide darting from woman to woman. A giant swelling came at the base of his cock causing it to throb even harder. It pulsed up into an eruption of hot cum rocketing through his shaft and out the head of his cock. The hot ejection roped up into the air landing on his abs. Brayden grunted before yelling, "FUCK YES!"

"Yea... Mmmhmm... Cum for us." Lexi strained to say as she continued to rub her clit while orgasming herself.

"Oh! Oh, my god, that's so hot! Mmm... Fuck yes!" The gym woman enthusiastically said.

An eruption of hot, roping cum shot out as Brayden grunted and bared his teeth in ecstasy. All the muscles in his body tensed and flexed only to be encouraged more by the younger women rubbing his cock furiously. It had been quite a while since he had cum this hard, which was apparent as the second shot landed on his upper chest.

"Mmm look how hard he's cumming." Lexi said as her orgasm subsided. She looked at the woman, "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"God, yes!" The woman said as Brayden grunted and more cum shot out. "I love seeing a man's muscles flex and watch his face as he cums. Fuck! I just wish I had time to ride his dick like you did."

As the ejection slowed, Brayden's cock oozed cum all over the women's hands. They continued to massage slowly his shaft, head, and balls as they watched him intensely. His body stayed tense as he held his breath until finally letting go with an enormous sigh of accomplished pleasure. With his chest covered in his orgasm and sweat, Lexi and the woman finally released him from their grip.

The gym employee reached down once more and gave one long last stroke to Brayden's cock, milking the last vestiges of cum from it.

"Mmm damn, you have such an amazing looking dick. Come in next time I'm working and ask for Emma. Either of you." She pulled her shorts up and adjusted her sports bra back into place. Putting her shirt back on, she looked at the two of them, "Guys that was really fun, but you need to get dressed before someone else comes in and sees what's going on. Maybe we can meet up again."

Brayden couldn't help but smile at both women while continuing to watch Lexi rubbing her still very slick looking, shaved pussy. "Emma, Lexi, I hope I was able to satisfy both of your wants. You both have definitely made this the hardest workout I've ever had."

Still lightly rubbing herself, Lexi looked down at Brayden and his spent cock. Eventually, she spoke after what appeared as her taking in the moment, "Look perv, don't think I do this all the time. But, she's right, you do have an amazing, big dick, and you did hold out. Maybe if you’re lucky, next time I'm in I'll leave my number with Emma. Or you can just stare at me in yoga pants again and think of this pretty pussy behind them."

"Mmm, I already am Lexi." Brayden said as Lexi picked up her pants and kicked off her shoes so that she could slide her pants back on. Even as she did, Brayden couldn't help but watch her large tits bounce softly with each motion. How was it he was this lucky? He had just come in for a quick work out and ended up with a hard cock and the attention of two beautiful young women!

After getting dressed and showered he went to leave only to find others coming in to work out. Out of the corner of his eye, he got a glimpse of Emma heading back into the area they had previously been in, probably to make sure everything was cleaned up from the incident.

Following that day, Lexi did leave her number with Emma, the gym employee, for him specifically, to ask if he would be part of a friend's private bachelorette party. Brayden and Emma met up on occasion whenever the gym was slow. On going into one of the tanning rooms with her, he learned just how much of a fetish for giving hand jobs she had, and more.

Published 
Written by TMolotov
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments