Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Enchanted Tale

"He was but a mere carpenter, how could he save the Princess?"

17
10 Comments 10
11.2k Views 11.2k
3.9k words 3.9k words
Long long ago, in a sleepy little kingdom deep in the woods, a lone cloaked figure came riding slowly into the village. This quaint village sat at the base of a very big hill, at the top of which sat a large imposing castle, which in turn protected the village.

The village was quiet and dark and the rider was curious as to why. It looked charming enough, but there was a sense of foreboding and dread that permeated the whole town. The figure rode slowly through town, stopping at a small market where he could get some supplies. He went inside and up to the counter where a small, chubby, balding shopkeeper stood.

"Hello fine Sir," the cloaked figure said. "I need some supplies to continue my travels." He handed his list to the shopkeeper who began filling his needs. As the last items were going into his rucksack, he asked the shopkeeper, "This is a nice little village, but why is it so dark and gloomy here? Surely this place gets plenty of sunshine?"

"Stranger, it isn't the sunshine - or lack of it - that caused the dreary mood here," he said, simply.

"What then? What could cause such discord?" he pressed.

"Do you not know of the curse? Of what happened here so long ago?" the shopkeeper said.

"Sir, I am a stranger from a land far off. I am not knowledgeable about these parts and am only traveling through."

So the shopkeeper began telling the curious visitor about the legend and curse that had befallen their village.

"Many, many, years ago, this was a happy place. Our King and Queen lived up in the castle on yonder hill and life here in the village was good. The King and Queen were expecting their first child and they were very happy. Finally, the day arrived for the birth of the child. The whole town was excited and waited anxiously for word from the castle. At last the news came - it was a girl!

Well, such an uproar you never heard! There was cheering, women chattering to each other, and men patting each other on the backs - it was quite festive. Almost immediately plans began forming for an enormous celebration... a way to introduce the royal child to the village. Men began constructing a great platform for the royal family and women began their preparations for the feast. The baker started baking pies and cakes and the townswomen went about making other foods and gifts for the baby. Everyone was wondering what the child looked like and what it's name would be. Various names were tossed about, and everyone had their favorite ideas.

The day came about two weeks later for the child's introduction to the townspeople. Everything was in readiness and the Royal Family arrived right on time. As the crowd pressed closer to get a good view, the King approached the edge of the elevated platform. He held the baby in his strong arms and uncovered the baby's head. A hush fell over the crowd as the King began to speak.

"Good people of Novenia, I give you Princess Aurora!" He exclaimed.

The crowd responded with an enormous roar, "Long Live Princess Aurora!" and a cheer went up so loud the very heavens above must have heard it! Then the celebration began in earnest. And while the women all talked about the beautiful child and the town children played in the streets, all was joyous and happy.

But sadly, it was not to last. As the festivities progressed, a dark shadow came to pass over the crowds. Not a shadow like the mountain cast either - this was an evil, malevolent shadow. The women stopped their chatter, the children stopped their playing, and all eyes turned upwards to see a black figure flying into view from high above.

The figure came down slowly to light on the platform in front of the crowd. The crowd all gasped when they saw who it was. It was Morgana, a witch from the dark country to the far north of here.

"Let me see the child!" she cackled. The Queen refused at first, pulling the child back. But our Queen is nothing if not gracious, so she allowed Morgana to view the baby cautiously.

"A very pretty child," Morgana said, "TOO pretty!" And Morgana began her incantation and cast her spell on the poor Aurora.

"Upon this child's 18th birthday, I will return in disguise and give her an apple, which she will eat. She will fall into a deep slumber that will last forever, unless her true love comes and kisses her," she said, laughing wickedly.

Upon hearing her words, the Queen screamed and the King took them both away. The King's guards all charged at Morgana, but she disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.

Well time passed, and the curse was eventually forgotten. But sure enough, on Princess Aurora's 18th birthday, she decided to come into the village and into this very shop to buy some things. At the time, a little old lady owned this market. She came in and got some fruit and vegetables to take back to the castle. On her way out, she picked up an apple from the bin, paid the kindly old woman, and took a bite of the delicious red fruit. Immediately she fell to the floor fast asleep.

The townspeople were devastated that their sweet, beautiful princess had been struck down. They brought Aurora back up to the castle where they laid her in a beautiful bed and she remains to this very day, 100 years hence."

"Has no one come to try to rescue her?" the stranger asked.

"Oh certainly. We have had many princes, brave and honorable, come to try to wake her, but none have succeeded," the shopkeeper said. "The King was so distraught after what happened to his little girl that He gave up caring for the castle and it has fallen into a terrible state of disrepair. Now there are vicious thorns and bushes which further prevent anyone from attempting to rescue the sleeping princess."

"That is quite a tale," the stranger said. "But it is getting late, and I don't want to travel at night. Is there a place in town that a weary traveler can lay his head for the night?"

"There is a room above the shop here that you can stay in. It costs two shillings, but it is clean and warm, and includes a stall and hay for your horse," the shopkeeper said.

"It's a deal, I'll take it. My name is Aristos."

"Nice to meet you Aristos. My name is Caelan," the shopkeeper said. So Aristos took his few belongings and went up to see the room and get some much-needed sleep.

But sleep was not to come easy to Aristos. The story that the shopkeeper told kept running through his mind. He imagined the scenes that he had heard about... the King and Queen with their baby... the wicked witch, casting her evil spell... and what Princess Aurora might look like, sleeping in her bed.

The next morning he came downstairs into the shop. "Good morning Caelan," he said.

"Good morning, Aristos. How did you sleep?" Caelan said.

"Fitfully, I'm afraid. Your tale kept my mind wandering most of the night," he said.

"Yes it is a woeful tale to be sure," Caelan said, looking down.

"How does one get up to the castle? I should like to take a look at it, just for curiosities' sake," Aristos asked.

"At the end of this street you will see a footpath. It is quite overgrown these days and may be very difficult to get up there," Caelan said.

"Not to worry, I have a good sword. I shall hack my way through the thorns and briars if need be."

"Oh Aristos, your sword, good as it may be, is no match for those briars. For you see they are not ordinary woodland briars. They are another product of Morgana's handiwork. She put them there to grow and prevent anyone from attempting to rescue the princess. Mere mortal steel is useless against those bushes," Caelan said.

"So what do I use?" he asked.

Caelan went to the window and peeked out. Then he drew the shades down and locked the front door. He took Aristos into the back room and over to large shelving unit. Pulling on one side, it swung out and behind it Aristos found a sword and a shield, covered in years of dust. Caelan took the tools down and dusted them off.

He handed the sword and shield to Aristos. "You have the Sword of Justice and the Shield of Truth. These are magical weapons that will allow you to cut through even Morgana's thickest briars. Use them for good and they will not fail you. I give these tools to you with our hopes that you will be the one who can save our beloved princess from her sleep prison. Go now, and good luck."

With a hearty handshake, Aristos left the shopkeeper and began the long walk to the castle. Aristos reached the end of the street and found the beginnings of the footpath. Without hesitation, he left the cobblestone street behind and began walking up the overgrown trail.

Aristos wasn't afraid. He may not be a prince, but he wasn't afraid of the legend, or the mythical curse. He was merely curious to see the castle and if possible, see the princess herself. As the trail began to get thicker with thorns and briars, Aristos took out the Sword of Justice and began hacking away at the bushes in his way. Sure enough, the sword cut them cleanly and easily, and he was able to move forward. The trail got steeper, but he was able to keep climbing. Aristos was an excellent climber and he made it to the castle with a minimum of effort.

Now standing at the base of the castle, he slung the shield onto his back and sheathed his sword, leaving his hands free to climb. He scrambled up the castle wall and was soon standing at the top. Looking back down the wall and the trail, he was surprised it had been so easy, and could not understand why so many of the high bred Princes had failed.

Aristos turned and made his way into the castle itself. It was very dark inside, but he was able to find a sconce and he lit it, which provided a flickering light he could make his way with. He went through the different halls and cavernous rooms looking for the place where the princess lay. He found the dining room where dozens of nobles had been eating and several were asleep right at the table. In another room there was a giant fireplace with a fire still burning in it. He came to a great staircase and went upstairs to see what he could find.

Finally, he went into a room at the far end of the upstairs hallway and there in the middle of the room he found her - Princess Aurora, sleeping in her beautifully ornate bed!

The young girl was laying on a gold embellished carved bed with a red satin pillow and a white silk nightdress that covered her from her neck to her toes. Yes, this must be Princess Aurora, for she was the most exquisite creature he had ever seen. He feasted his eyes on her, a vision of supple breasts and curvy hips beneath the thin cover of her nightdress.

The room was disturbingly quiet, as was the entire castle. Aristos marveled at the sleeping beauty before him, her radiant face and gorgeous full lips making his heart stop for a moment.

BIGBOOBSEXTASSY
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BIGBOOBSEXTASSY

She was more beautiful than anything he could have dreamed or fantasized about.

He sat down on the bed beside her, and brushed her brown hair away from her gorgeous face. Knowing he was alone with her, he pulled her warm hand to his lips and gently kissed it. "Fuck she's beautiful!" he thought to himself.

Now Aristos was not the type of man that took advantage of a woman. Under normal circumstances, he would never dream of taking such liberties without permission. But with the entire castle dead asleep and Princess Aurora under a sleep spell, he could not help himself. She was exquisite and he had to have her.

Unbeknownst to Aristos, his kiss had broken the spell and the Princess was awakening. Her eyes flickered open and she saw her rescuer and she saw how handsome and rugged he was and instantly closed her eyes again, pretending to still be asleep.

Aristos attention was on her beautiful form and did not realize that she was awake. Unable to contain his excitement any longer, he unfastened the ivory buttons on her nightdress revealing the most exquisite breasts he had ever seen. He gazed in awe at the sight of her luscious, firm, full breasts. Seeing how lovely she was partially undressed, he wanted more and he finished unbuttoning her nightdress until he could open it fully, exposing her naked body to his view. He peered down on the beautiful form below him.

Princess Aurora had full womanly hips, a tiny waist, and the most perfect C cup breasts, topped with pale pink nipples. Without thinking, his hand instinctively reached for them, covering them and pinching her delicious nipples. She moaned slightly, her sleeping body quivering instinctively at his tender touch. He squeezed each of her gorgeous mounds, his cock straining in his pants as he did.

Aristos knelt beside the Princess. Slowly, he licked each nipple, tracing circles around it with his tongue then sucking hard. She tasted every bit as good as she looked. He moved his hand down between her warm thighs, parting her creamy legs. He heard her gasp loudly as he began to rub the thatch of soft brown hair between her legs that grew moist and warm the moment he touched it. He took luxury in sliding his fingers through the slit there, feeling the little hard nub of her clit harden.

Aurora, still with her eyes closed, parted her legs automatically as he stroked faster; he could feel her skin ripple beneath his finger tips. Soft moans of desire began to come from her full sweet lips and she reached between her legs, holding them open.

He began to smell her musky scent and he felt her velvety soft slit becoming more and more damp. He slipped a finger into the wet warmth and Aurora moaned again. He looked and she wore a smile on her face as if she was having the most delightful dream.

Aristos began kissing the beautiful Aurora once more, starting at her now panting breasts and slowly working his way down her soft, pale body. Kissing her breasts and her chest between, he left the tender globes and kissed his way to her smooth flat belly. Aurora moaned softly and shifted her body a bit, but kept her eyes closed. Then he kissed his way further down until he reached her mound and her soft dark bush.

Aristos inhaled the sweet smell of her passion deeply, letting the wonderful odor linger in his nostrils as long as he could. Such a delicate and intoxicating perfume, he had never known! Aristos used his fingers to slowly part the velvet-soft petals to her flower, revealing the glistening pink interior. Slowly and tentatively he reached out with his tongue to scoop up a tiny taste of her honey.

It was the sweetest, most delicious thing he had ever tasted.

With no regard to himself or what might happen if he was caught, he buried his tongue deep between her legs, parting her lips and delving as deeply as he could reach into her honey hole. He tugged on her fat puffy lips and sucked her throbbing sensitive bud into his mouth, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

Aurora moved suddenly and he froze, but she made no indication she had wakened. She moved her hands up to cup her naked breasts, toying with her hardening nipples. A soft moan escaped her perfect lips and she instinctively licked them.

Smiling, he continued to tongue fuck her, licking her sweet nectar. Eating her out like this was driving him crazy! His cock strained against his breeches, trying to get out and get some gratification of it's own. He needed to fuck her and he needed it bad. Knowing that the Princess was struck down on her 18th birthday and therefore is a virgin, only heightened his desire for this girl.

Her pussy is so wet, ready, and waiting for him to enter her. Her moans beckoned him. He could not resist.

He took off the rest of his clothes and stood at the foot of her bed looking once more upon the loveliness before him. The sight of her naked body... alabaster skin and perfect form... was enough to make any man do foolish things. And a common man taking advantage of a Princess while she slept would definitely fall in that range!

Nevertheless, he continued on. He positioned himself between her milky thighs, letting his throbbing, steely cock open her lips.

Her soft scent was intoxicating; a mixture of perfume that the nannies and nurses had sprinkled over her and her own sex smell. With her juices dripping on the sheets, Aristos took a deep breath and forced his cock inside her tight pussy. He began fucking her as slowly as he could, but as tight as she was, it was quickly becoming impossible for him to restrain himself and stay focused.

Aristos thrust his impressive organ, swollen pink and iron hard with his passion, into the girl. Aurora gasped as she felt his cock opening her up for the very first time and she grasped the bed sheets beside her. He pressed deeper and deeper into her, feeling the thin sheath of her virginity give way to his assault and the impressive length of his cock. He rode her, pushing his cock hard into her, then pulling all the way out before slamming back in again, and she was inflamed, bucking her hips against him and crying out in her own passionate need.

He pounded her harder, losing himself in her glorious pussy.

She let out a loud moan as her pussy tightened on his cock; she squirted her juices onto her bed.

Aristos felt his cock tighten and his balls brush repeatedly and pleasurably against her ass as he shoved deep into her. Her breasts were bouncing with the movement and he watched them flush pink and swollen as he pounded her warm inviting pussy. He leaned forward and bit her neck unable to resist in the heat of his lusts. He wasted no time in shoving his cock into her and skewering her on his length, helplessly.

Fucking her long and hard, her legs begin to quiver as he felt her coming to orgasm. She sighed little "ooh's" as he slammed into her. Another sigh from her and another orgasm flushed her pussy, hot juices dampening her thighs and giving her a magnificent glistening wetness. He gave her a few more ruthless thrusts and released inside her, spilling his boiling cum into her tightness and shuddering with the pleasure of it. She tightened around his cock, her pussy spasming and he leaned back to watch his own cum drip from her pussy like thick milk.

Her legs were parted and the moist hair at her pussy lips glistened with their mixed juices. Still inside the woman, he bent to her, his lips lightly touching the soft, full lips of the beautiful princess. He felt her body stir and then he felt her delicate hands at the back of his neck, her fingers running through his collar-length hair. She playfully stuck her tongue into his mouth and he raised his head to see her eyes open.

And what lovely eyes they were, azure blue and full of wondrous spirit. She was awake, and everywhere throughout the castle, he could hear the people come alive, stirring and confused. Aurora looked up at the man who had saved her, and sighed softly with a shy sparkling smile as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Oh My Prince," she sighed.

"No, Princess. I am a mere carpenter, simply traveling through. No soft Prince of privileged birth could fuck you so hard," he replied.

It was at that moment the palace guards broke into the room and seized him hauling him away swiftly. They brought him into the immense throne room where the King and Queen had awakened from their own slumber.

"What is this?" the King bellowed as the guards brought Aristos before him.

"Sire, this man has broken into the castle and attempted to defile our fair Princess Aurora!" one of the guards said.

"What! Is this true?" he said, standing up in shock.

"Indeed Sire. We caught him in the very act ourselves," the guard said.

"Throw the miscreant into the dungeon! We will let the Dungeon Master have fun with him until his execution a fort-night from now! Make sure you tell the Dungeon Master not to kill him. I want him kept alive until his execution!"

Princess Aurora elbowed her way through the guards to Aristos' side. "No! Please my King, please spare his life. For it was he who saved mine. This is the man whose kiss broke the witch Morgana's evil spell. He saved not only my life, but yours as well, my King, as well as the entire courts," she said taking Aristos' arm.

The mighty King sat back down on his throne. "I see. Well this certainly changes things. Tell me sir, what is your name?" he asked Aristos.

"Sire my name is Aristos, and I live in a land far away from here. I was merely traveling through when I learned of the curse on this place," he said.

"Well, Aristos, you have rescued my dearest daughter and because of your bravery and selflessness you are welcome in my court," the King said.

"Thank you Sire," Aristos said. Princess Aurora walked Aristos out of the throne room and to another room off the main hall. There, after she shut and bolted the door, she kissed him again.

Her blue eyes fluttered, "Now then, show me again, sir, how un-noble you are," she purred, looking up at him.

Smiling, Aristos held her in his strong arms. He would indeed show his Princess how the common folk fuck. Now that he had lifted the curse, he had a great many things to show her.

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events in it are products of the author’s imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over sixteen (16) years of age.

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments