Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy & Sci-Fi Stories

Science fiction is a re-imagining of ideas and technologies that we haven't seen yet, but still fit within our understanding of the universe.

Themes can include space travel, time travel, robots, cyborgs, cyberpunk, parallel realities, etc.

The fantasy genre does not necessarily have any grounding in reality, and is more concerned with magic and myth. This can encompass everything from historical Arthurian tales of court intrigue, to epic battles for empires and crusades against the forces of darkness.

Popular Stories

The Workings Of Lust - Part 1

Emmy finds she's attracted to a sexy humanoid.

I sneaked up to the third level of Blair's house, wanting to escape the noise of the party. I also wanted to find the Sentient 6.3 her parents had just purchased. It was one of the most advanced robots a private citizen could buy, and I was dying to get a...

All Stories

The Workings Of Lust - Part 4

Can Emmy find a way to be with Adam? Series finale.

Every day, I went to see Adam while the Reids were on vacation. He fucked me in almost every room of their house; sometimes, we didn't even make it to a bed. One afternoon, he offered me a drink right after I arrived, but as soon as we reached the kitchen...

Pamela's Dream

Pamela was swept away by the powerful alien!

Pamela was swept away by the powerful alien. Pamela had been driving for hours. The mountain roads were twisting and deserted this time of night or early morning. The sky was dark, no moon tonight but occasionally, she would get a glimpse of the stars thr...

The Workings Of Lust - Part 3

Emmy indulges in plenty of sexual exploration during her secret encounter with Adam.

The next two weeks passed at an agonizingly slow pace. Now that I was finished with school, I spent more time cleaning houses for money, but no matter how busy I was, I constantly thought of Adam. When Blair finally reached out to let me know she and her...

The Workings Of Lust - Part 2

Emmy is determined to lose her virginity to Adam.

Adam was right, of course; I did want more. And I wanted him to take control while giving it to me. If I had to walk him through the process of taking my virginity, it would only serve to remind me that I was having sex with a robot. As I now sat on his l...

The Workings Of Lust - Part 1

Emmy finds she's attracted to a sexy humanoid.

I sneaked up to the third level of Blair's house, wanting to escape the noise of the party. I also wanted to find the Sentient 6.3 her parents had just purchased. It was one of the most advanced robots a private citizen could buy, and I was dying to get a...

Sleeping Under The New Moon

After my spontaneous dance in the rain, I wake to discover that I am not alone on the night of the new moon

The sun had warmed me into a cozy oblivion and I fell asleep in the grass. Flushed from exertion and naked under the sky. I didn’t hear the dusk birds begin their song, nor the crickets take out their fiddles to welcome the night. My dance in the arms of...

The Mate's Power

Fated mates are forced to come together for the first time to save their lives.

Maddox, Cassian, Kai, and Lyra were captured and imprisoned by the dragon riders of The North. They sat around a small fire in the center of a dark cave, enclosed by a set of thick gold bars. They knew the only way to escape was to power up the Pyrine Sto...

Marshall's Story Pt. 1

The Post-Apocalyptic Trans Slut that leads the Alien Revolution

Being an escort in this day and age is hard work. It’s even harder when a meteor hits the planet and takes out most of the fuckable population. But what is a slut to do? You make yourself sexy and sell that ass, cos what else is there to do? Clean up the...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Vampire's Servant

Two dark vampires try to save their servant girl's poisoned body which turns into an erotic experience.

Leon and Tarrik lived as vampires for 500 years but had never seen someone affected by Harlin's poison like Alara. Her body was turning pale and her breathing was turning shallow. Alara was their servant and had been with them for so long, and they grew t...

The Astronomer's Wife

A man of science puts his faith into the skies

Puget Sound – Dawn, Breakwater Café Shined loafers silently carry Ethan during his routine morning journey along the Breakwater Marina waterfront. It’s March, so spring is in the air as the brief walk from his house to the little café retains a cool breez...

Receiver

You think your thoughts are private? Think again.

Heather can hear you. Human brain waves broadcast all sorts of signals. But, generally, no one can hear them; no one has the receiver. Heather is the exception. Heather, you see, was born with a receiver. This evening, Heather was at a local bar, alone, a...

Time Traveler

Never able to be together, always at different points of their day, until...

They had connected almost immediately. The conversation was always so relaxed and comfortable and it seemed to flow so smoothly, like a river running down a steady slope. Nothing ever got in the way. If a rock appeared, the river simply diverted and flowe...