Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Arousing Anna Part 3 Hotel Heat

"Anna finds the source of her first orgasm with surprising ease"

2
1 Comment 1
1.8k Views 1.8k
4.7k words 4.7k words

As the taxi faded out of view, Anna and Mike made their way towards the large double doors of the Algernon hotel. A uniformed doorman touched his cap with one hand while holding open one of the doors with the other. “Good day, madame,” he said, reminding Anna that no one else could see Mike except her.

“You approve?” joked Mike, waving an arm around the imposing entrance hall.

To Anna, it was a palace of a place. Massive chandeliers, pillars to a decorative balcony, swathes of brocade curtaining, and a maroon flowered carpet which had the deepest tread Anna had ever encountered as they made their way to the reception counter to the right of the wide staircase. Sheer luxury.

At her side, Mike said, ”You already have a room booked.”

“In my own name?”

“Why not?” And added, “Things should get interesting from this point.”

A strange comment, Anna was thinking, and it seemed now the lightness in his voice showed that he wasn’t too worried about the disciplinary face-to-face he was due to have with Lady Languidia because of his misjudgement of Doug, the taxi driver’s character

“I’m Grant Marsh,” the tall, dark-haired man, at reception said, “I’m the manager. May I assist you?

Anna had been very aware of his deep blue eyes scanning her whole figure, as they’d approached the desk.

For no clear reason she was uncomfortable, as she gave her name and told of her reservation. He scanned the screen in front of him, and his eyes widened, “Miss Anna Morgan. Room 402. Top floor.” His rising tones signified his surprise

Anna’s heart skipped a beat. Top floor? God, the Algernon fourths with all their illicit reputation. She looked at Mike, who grinned, shrugged, and said, “Only the best.”

Mike’s calm manner and general demeanour eased her tension, and with him standing right beside her, it was weird to see Grant Marsh look around and say, “You’re on your own?”

She nodded uncertainly, and his next question was, “Expecting someone?”

Close to her ear, Mike said, “Just say ‘Hopefully’.”

Anna did that, and Grant Marsh waved to a green coated porter, “Victor will take you up to room 402. Get settled and refreshments will arrive shortly. Good to meet you.”

The elevator to the fourth floor was one of three. Arriving at the fourth floor she was immediately struck by the large, curved wall-filling window opposite. It gave a magnificent view over the city and the clouded distant hills.

Two small tables and chairs were set in the window space, and the rest of the space was set for relaxation with easy chairs and three sofas.

Six well-spaced doors were clearly the room entries three to the left of the window, three to the right. And there were flowers in every convenient space.

The porter, having opened 402 with a card, which he handed to Anna as she moved past him. Mike went in ahead of her and as she absorbed the lavishly furnished room, the porter said, as he thanked her for a tip, “Hope you have a nice day.”

Anna laughed as Mike quietly responded, “Oh, she must. She must,” Revealing that he still carried a worry about Lady Languida’s reaction to him.

She had been uncomfortably aware of the dried residue of the taxi driver’s copious stuff that had poured out of her. Now, only a hot shower was going to rid her of that discomfort.

And, after the shower? It was difficult to reconcile with these new physical needs that had accepted the roughness of taxi driver, Doug. Hopefully, the advances of another man would be kindlier.

“What about this?” Mike was saying, waving his arms around the apartment. Want comfort? You have it here.”

Anna had to agree, this room bore the same restfulness of the annexe, with two sofas three easy chairs, a drinks cabinet, and several small tables, it was relaxation personified.

“You’ve not been here before?”

Mike shook his head, “Several others. But never here.”

He led the way into a large bedroom tastefully decorated in shades of lemon and dominated by the biggest bed she had ever seen, liberally scattered with large cushions.

“Better than the back seat of a taxi, don’t you think?” Mike laughed, without noticing her blush that coloured her cheeks. She was well aware of what might happen here, she just could not get used to the idea.

Then into the bathroom which was both en-suite with an extra door leading directly back to the lounge. Here, it was all white tiles with blue fittings. One corner held a huge blue double bath, very tempting. But her mind had long been on a shower, and her desire was strengthened when she saw this one, with its gold taps and several spouts that made her curious.

“This is what I need, “ she announced, slapping the glass door.

“Quite understandable,” Mike nodded, “I’ll make myself cosy in the lounge.”

Alone, Anna stripped off her dress and panties and within seconds was enjoying the best shower she’d ever had. Doug’s residue was quickly washed down the drain and she turned the gold-plated taps to be squirted with water from all directions. Pure delight.

Even more delicious were her own soapy fingers sliding down between her thighs. and knowing again the joy of stroking through her natural wetness. Whatever was due to her in the next few hours she had this new discovery to please her body.

Out and dried, she reached for her clothes, but stopped when she saw the mess her panties were in. Behind the door, hung a towelling robe alongside a rose-patterned silken one.

On impulse, she pulled on the silken robe, which felt great on her skin and she went through to where Mike, curled up on an easy chair, applauded when he saw her.

“Oh, very alluring. Pity you have no visitors.”

Anna told him about the state of her panties.

“No problem,” Mike told her. “Just pick up the phone there, ask for ‘store’, and give your order. Three pairs.”

“Three?”

Mike shrugged and chuckled, “Just to be sure. Say ‘silk’.”

Anna had no quarrels with that if the effect on her skin was like the robe. She did as Mike suggested and made the call.

Within three minutes a tap at the door and a pretty, young girl was handing over a small, decorated carrier bag. “Package for room 402.”

“Service with a smile,” Mike laughed.

Anna put the bag on a chair and sat down on the sofa facing him, being very decorous with the hem of her gown, even though she knew Mike had seen much more of her.

“Now what happens?” she asked, wondering if that was how keen she was to have another man handle her. Surely not.

Mike leaned closer to her before saying, “Well, quite clearly, you’re not going to make much progress stuck in this apartment. Put on a pair of your new panties and your dress and we’ll go down to see what action there is in the foyer.”

As Anna came to her feet, there was a knock at the door, and a male voice called, “Refreshments. Madam!”

“Hell!” Mike cursed. “I forgot about that.”

Anna had forgotten too, as she opened the door, and was confronted by the broad white-shirted back of the waiter as he tugged at the trolley. Wondering why he wasn’t wearing a green like the other minor staff, she stepped aside as he backed in, and muttered over his shoulder, “Damned wheels. Always sticking.”

Then he stood up to his full height and turned towards her as he presented, “Champagne and fancies. Compliments of the house.”

Anna’s breath stuck in her throat. It was the manager, Grant Marsh.

“Now here’s a surprise,” Mike exclaimed, close by her side. “Does he do this for all female guests?”

Anna found her voice to repeat the question for Grant’s ears. Grant laughed, as he lifted the champagne bottle from its iced bucket. There were two glasses on the trolley as well as three plates of various tempting sweetmeats.

“I don’t believe I have,” he said.

Mike, still surprised, said, “Oh, great, this may save us from searching downstairs. Ask him why he’s doing this for you?”

Slightly embarrassed, Anna asked the question. Grant made no firm reply. He just raised those blue eyes from the trolley and looked at her warmly.

Mike laughed, “Silence is golden, they say. Do you find him attractive?”

Anna had never ever considered how a man might be attractive, but right here and now, the eyes, the chiselled features, the build, all fell together in an exclusive package. She gave a little nod for Mike’s benefit.

Almost immediately a familiar surge ran through her body, heating her breasts, raising her nipples, and on down to where Doug had handled her without care. She knew exactly where the feeling came from as she glanced almost accusingly at Mike, who was just raising his head from what looked like a contemplative moment.

“I don’t believe my efforts are necessary with this guy. Tell him you’ll be drinking the champagne alone.”

With a renewed boldness, Anna adjusted the words, “I’ve never had champagne before.” Which was the truth. “And I don’t want to drink on my own.” Another truth.

The look in Grant’s eyes now were much deeper as he looked her up and down. Anna knew that Mike, despite what he’d said, had got to his mind. Grant was breathing deeply as he uncorked the bottle, and asked, “Been let down?”

“Not yet, “ said Mike.

“Not yet,” repeated Anna.

Grant had already poured two glasses of champagne, and as he handed one to Anna, he said, “If I may have the pleasure of being a stand-in.” And he raised his glass. “You’re very good health, Madam.”

“Anna.”

“Call me Grant, please. And I hope you will not be offended if I say you look splendid in that floral robe.” His eyes never left her face as he sipped his champagne.

Mike signalled his approval when he said, “Oh, yes, so respectful, such discretion. This could be the right track, Anna.”

Yes, Anna was thinking, as she too took a sip of champagne. Before that morning, she would have been offended. But she wasn’t. She would certainly have blushed. But she didn’t. She wanted to hear more compliments from his deep timbred voice. The champagne was bitter on her tongue for just a moment, but then was delightfully sweet, and she gulped another mouthful, as she became aware of Grant moving closer to her.

As she swallowed the champagne, Mike warned, “Alcohol addles the mind, Anna. Stay controlled.”

But in just a few moments, all control went out of the window, as Grant moved in close enough for her to catch the gentle aromas of aftershave and the slight peppermint on his breath. He told her, “I fear you’ll not believe this, but I’ve never been like this ever with any female guest. Could cost me my job, but I have a crazy urge to kiss your lovely face.”

“Oh, my God,” Mike declared. “I’ve got him saying the right things. Hopefully, got it right this time. Ask how he’s got the time.”

“I have a couple of hours break every day,” Grant said after she’d asked. “Never spent it like this though. May I?”

“Refuse that, and you may as well go home,” Mike chuckled.

Anna had raised her face when she asked her question. The idea of refusing had never entered her mind. She knew for certain that there was so much more in prospect.

Grant’s mouth came down on hers, warm, soft, gentle. She wasn’t sure how to respond as his hands on her shoulders pulled her closer, and she felt her breasts press against his shirt.

As their lips meshed, Anna became aware of the moist tip of his tongue pressing at her semi-closed mouth. Recalling Doug’s roughness, she froze. But it was Grant that broke the kiss.

He looked deeply into her eyes, as, with some surprise, he observed, “You’re not used to this, are you?”

Embarrassed, but feeling her pulse quicken, as those eyes scanned her face, she asked, “Does it show?”

“Of course, it shows,” Mike broke in with some irritation. “Tell him, only once before. All the way, but hopeless.”

Anna managed to stammer those words, as she saw Grant’s eyes widen.

“Then I’m going to need to proceed with great caution,” Grant said. “Will my tongue between your lips disturb you?”

“I don’t know.”

“Best find out. But don’t worry about it.”

With that, his mouth covered Anna’s with the same gentility as before only there was an extra element, which she would quickly learn was passion. Without thought, her own lips parted and Grant’s tongue slid along her own.

Instantly her own tongue responded like a startled puppy, writhing, and lapping at this intruder. But the sensations that went with this connection were staggering, as her whole mouth tingled, electrified, and that electricity passed into her bloodstream to course wildly through her body, even a far as what only that morning her mind had viewed as her ‘ dirty bits’. Moisture started there, and she knew that Mike had nothing to do with it.

Her involuntary moan brought on deeper, more enveloping kisses from Grant, but for a while, before each new move, he sought her permission. She had no objection to his kisses moving all over her face and down the side of her neck. In fact, she was entranced by the touch.

VivianTasty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VivianTasty

He had held firmly onto her covered shoulders, but, from that point, matters moved swiftly. There was more delectable kissing, as his hands slid onto the bare skin of her shoulders under her robe and began smoothing back and forth along the curve of them.

“You seem to be in most careful hands,” Mike remarked happily.

These deeper caresses, skin on skin, were transmitting to her just what future joys lay ahead. The movement of his hands had parted her gown more, and as he pulled away she was able to take a quick glance down to see the deep valley between her already throbbing breasts. She just knew what his next request was going to be.

She was wrong.

“Would you like to unbutton my shirt?”

Her trembling fingers moved quickly to carry out the task. So guilty. Her arms had been around him, but Anna had been quite happy to stand there and soak up his warm attentions. Now, his muscular chest was there in front of her as he shrugged his shirt aside and made the request she had originally expecting.

Stroke her breasts? Anna was shaken and surprised at the enthusiasm in her voice as she replied, “Oh, yes please!”

She heard Mike’s chortled, “You’re getting the bug, Anna. Or it’s getting you. Either way, it’s good.”

Having the cord of her robe undone meant that it now hung loosely open revealing most of one breast and just a subtle hint of the other. Grant’s murmur of admiration was much more respectful than Doug had been.

Anna’s breath quickened as Grant’s right hand skimmed over her skin from her shoulder down to cover one breast where tenderly it began to knead the firm smoothness. Once again, she couldn’t help comparing this subtlety with Doug’s fumbling ‘screwing the top off a jar’ method.

The moment Grant tickled a finger around and over one nipple, Anna was aware of it becoming nut-hard and swollen, and, given the reactions engendered throughout her body, she just knew that this would, forever, be one of her weak spots.

Probably sensing her renewed trembling, Grant asked her, “Are you all right?”

“My legs feel a little wobbly,” she admitted.

“Mine too,” Grant said with a laugh. “Should we find somewhere comfy?”

“Good idea,” Anna said knowing exactly what she was on the verge of.

“And about time,” Mike put in.

Releasing Anna, Grant moved ahead of her to the bedroom. Following immediately behind him, her breasts still aglow from his touch, Anna was fascinated by the movement of the muscles in his back. Her robe, already loose, began to slip from her shoulders. Strangely nervous, she looked back at Mike.

He was smiling kindly, “Uncertain? Just let it happen. Show more boldness.”

Boldness was the last thing Anna felt, but she allowed the robe to slide to the floor and took the last few steps to the bedside completely naked, knowing that she feared Grant’s reaction to her nudity more than she had with Doug. The taxi driver had been in such haste that he’d only given a crude comment. Grant would have more time to ogle.

Consequently, Grant’s reaction when he turned and saw her nakedness was something of a surprise, not to mention a relief.

His eyes swiftly viewed up her body, never lingering at any point until he reached her face, and said, “Selfish of me. Allowing you to reveal your lovely body without responding. Allow me to catch up.” He began loosening his belt.

Anna, knowing that revelation was near, kept her eyes fixed firmly on Grant’s face. She could tell she was blushing after his admiring words. But there were other, stronger feelings striking at her. Her breasts throbbed, and down below, heat, moisture and a hot desire seemed to mix.

She glanced in Mike’s direction, just as he spoke, “All the sensations you are feeling,” he said flatly, “are yours alone. Nothing to do with me. As it should be.”

Grant had stepped out of his pants, and Anna kept her eyes on his handsome face, as he moved closer and asked her, “You do want to go on? You look worried.”

Mike’s voice told her, “Remind him that it’s only your second time, and first time wasn’t good.”

As she was telling Grant that, he had moved closer, and something, she knew exactly what it was, prodded her lower belly. Closer, and the bone-hard length of his rod (that was what she would call it) was pressed between their bodies. She had not seen it yet but had a strong urge to touch it, finger it.

Grant kissed her softly and drew his head back to say, “We stop here? Or go on?”

Mike’s voice started, “Tell him-----”

“I want to go on,” she said determinedly, not even thinking that this was the first time she had interrupted any of Mike’s advice.

“Good,” Grant said. “Now, let’s try this luxuriant bed, with all its cushions.”

He stepped back and took her elbow to guide her onto the bed. Anna had her first glance of his impressive, if that was the word, rod, bouncing, eagerly it seemed, from his groin. Very soon she was lying back among the many cushions and was surprised when Grant tucked one of them under her lower back.

“Nice and gradual,” he said, “let’s take things as they happen.”

Then he was lying alongside her, thigh against thigh, his hard rod so demanding that Anna had the wild belief that she might have liked it if Grant had plunged it directly into her right then.

But gentility and patience were the order of the moment. Grant leaned over her to kiss her ever more deeply. One hand moved and caressed tenderly over the smoothness of her skin down to the rise of her left breast. His fingers traced and trailed over and around her nipple, with all that did for her. Sheer excitement.

Her own hands were busy stroking up and down his back and his lips moved over her neck and down to the fulness of her breasts. Moving from one to the other eagerly, Grant’s tongue now took part. Mouth and tongue suckling, licking smoothing over her twin mounds, while fingers moved on down. Tingles coursed around every part of Anna’s body, but centred between her thighs where a strange pulling sensation grew.

God, his fingers seemed to be journeying downwards in that direction. First into the indentation of her waist, then onto the upward curve of her hip. His fingers on her skin were intoxicating, especially when they moved cautiously onto the level plain of her belly, circling there, and poised at the dark jungle of hair. Anna could not withhold gasps and gurgles at each new, sensuous step.

She feared he would soon feel how wet she was. Yet that was exactly what she wanted, to be ---felt. Deliberately, she parted her thighs, if only slightly. Then the guilty thought struck her, and she gasped, "Grant, I've never touched you."

Grant moved his body slightly and grinned, saying, “Feel free.”

Already her hand was moving down over his taut belly from where touching his tumescent rod was easy. “Oh!," she said, her fingers drifting down the shaft of it, before searching the veins, the eager tip. "It feels too big. So hard."

The experience was so much better, so much more voluntary than her time with Doug. As her fingers closed around the hot smoothness of it, she whispered, "Am I doing it right?"

“You’re doing it, that is the main thing,” he replied, and like it was gratitude, his fingers moved deeply into her groove, making her jerk, “Gorgeous wet readiness,” he muttered, as his finger-tips so easily found the nub of her clit, rising like a blossom stamen eager for the sun. With his rubbing ever so gently around it, Anna’s breathing became so irregular. She knew that the track to her uterus had to be filled, and soon.

“Grant, Grant ---please--"

He eased back. "Stop?" he asked.

“No. No.---Oh, no. Please, Grant," she gasped frantically, almost breathless, her hand tugging at his hardness. “Can we do it? I want--"

He must have sensed her urgency from her frantic pulling on his rod. To her delight, his fingers brushed the wet walls around her entry. Opening her. Preparing. So caring. Gently parting her thighs, he rolled onto her, and taking her hand that was clutching his rod, he guided it to her entry.

“I'll be careful," he said quietly, and she had her first concern. Would it hurt this time? Grant had undoubtedly moved her too much greater needs and, as his rod stretched her entry its very immensity lifted her emotions to a new high.

Skilfully, carefully he thrust his huge organ deeper. Anna was experiencing wave after wave of heated pleasure. Grant was filling her, and it was exquisite, as he moved back then forwards inside her. Each forward push promised to take her to some magical place where she had never been.

She recalled the thrill her own fingers had given her. This was something far greater than that, as her inner walls clenched wildly around this welcome intruder.

“Just enjoy what is coming,” Grant whispered, his mouth kissing her hair. Another two thrusts right to her core and she convulsed and felt her mind drift away in the spasms that took her. From somewhere she heard screaming and then realised it was her own joyous reaction to Grant’s attention to her causing her body to convulse and tremble

It took her a while to calm, and Grant was leaning over her, his face very close.

“Your first orgasm?” he enquired.

“Is that what it was?” she asked, still catching her breath.

“If it wasn’t, it was a pretty good facsimile,” he said, laughing. “Things can only get better.”

“It was lovely having you inside me. Like an explosion. Are you saying it can be even better than that? Heavens, it was like a red-hot poker filling me. Immense." She was finding words so easily.

Grant moved against her and that’s when she realised he was still inside her bone hard.

“You haven’t—” she began, remembering how fast Doug had been.

“I can take my time. Let’s see if we can give you another explosion, in what has to be a short time.”

Anna just adored his rod thrusting inside her again. Faster and harder than last time and she felt he was trying to get himself to spurt. She was sure she was too far gone to get anything out of this.

But was she? The tingling and moistening had started again. Oh, yes, with each deep push to reach her womb her heart beat faster. It was going to happen again. To her dismay, Grant’s rod drew back to the fringe of her sex. But just as she thought it was over, she saw the gleam in Grant’s eyes above her, and next second his super solidity plunged full length deep into her.

That may have been enough on its own, but at the same time, Grant squeezed his hand between their heaving bodies, and his fingers reached her drizzling moistness and then her clit. Lighting the fuse on a cannon could not have had a greater effect. Anna’s insides exploded. Her body rose to him, swaying, twisting, shuddering, and crying out, as his own voluble groans and rapid thrusts told her he was spurting

They hung there, suspended in a time warp of ecstasy, sharing the wonderful moment of mutual orgasm. He groaned into her hair.

All so beautiful, rode among the tangle of thoughts that filled her mind, as she wiped herself with the tissue that Grant handed her, as he whispered, “Thank you, Anna.” His voice seemed so distant.

This had to be rapture. Could there ever be anything to match it? She struggled to find words of appreciation. Struggled to think as they kissed. Softly and sweetly. His head was on her shoulder. Vaguely aware of his kindly voice close by, Anna slept.

Startled, she woke up, staring blankly at the patterned ceiling. Slowly, memory returned, and she lay for a moment, basking in it. Then she sat up. Grant?

“He had to return to duty.” Mike provided the information from the sofa he was rising from. “He left a note on the bedside table.”

Disappointed, Anna reached the note. It read, “Dear beautiful lady, you are something special. Some man is going to be extremely lucky, as I was briefly. My fondest wishes, Grant. X.”

She sighed as Mike came to the side of the bed, “Now, I have to leave you to meet Lady Languidia. After your recent experience, our meeting should be a formality. You enjoyed it? Stupid question.” And he laughed. “How will you spend the time? Some decent shops on the lower floor.”

After Mike left, Anna took a long slow shower, surprising herself, after that recent wonderful experience, that her fingers in her tender parts could still produce waves of pleasure. She donned her dress, and still not certain how to spend her time, she drifted out to stand at the large, curved window in the annexe. Evening was coming on, and lights were appearing across the city, an almost delicate pattern.

“The lights are beautiful, aren’t they?”

The deep female voice startled her and had Anna turning to face a tall, elegant lady in a tight, very revealing floral gown, smiling at her. She was the loveliest lady Anna had ever seen. Bright green eyes regarded her with an openness that set something churning deep inside Anna. Yet Mike was nowhere near to pattern her reaction.

“Good to meet you. That’s my apartment.” She gestured to the door next to the window. “View is almost as good, and I make a better coffee than they serve here. Can I interest you?”

Refusal was never an option. Anna blindly followed the shapely figure to number 3, wondering how Mike would have reacted to her sudden confused emotion.

+

 

Published 
Written by redwriter34
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments