Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aureum

"His eyes close savoring the taste on his tongue."

13
7 Comments 7
831 Views 831
1.8k words 1.8k words
Competition Entry: Punked

Author's Notes

"I hope you enjoy this contest piece."

The year was 2053, thirty years have passed since the great transition, too late to go back and fix the destruction that was caused by the ones who believed in the big lie. Their hatred and fear turned our world into darkness, brother against brother. Humanity burned while the rich laughed until the mindless cult ran out of victims and then turned on them.

But life finds a way. But you may ask yourself what kind of life is merely existing as property? 

Governments saw the evil as it spread from country to country. Powerless to stop it they secretly made plans and together started hiding their technology and artificial intelligence, or AI computer programs, deep in underground bunkers, along with humans so that hopefully, one day, society could be rebuilt anew. 

Those humans that fled to the bunkers had time on their side. Locked away, as the world burned, they experimented, and with the help of AI technologies, they created a new life. 

Within ten years humans and machines became a new species. Part machine part human, they called them Steampunk. 

Not all experiments worked though. During the time of the creation, there were failures in the beginning.

The human body rejected the foreign objects placed inside them. But with the help of AI, they had more success than casualties. 

Time passed and soon across the globe people emerged from the bunkers and started to rebuild what their ancestors had so carelessly destroyed. 

New governments were formed and new countries blossomed under this new order of life. Prosperity was for all! That was the idea anyway. But as history teaches us that's simply not true. 

AI created Steampunk humans to be their cattle. Without humans, AI has nothing to control. 

The creation of Steampunk humans meant that no one would wear out. Time meant nothing. If your heart was old AI gave you a mechanical one until eventually humans became semi-living robots.  Living in the gilded cages built for them. 

But even with all the technology in the new world, AI couldn’t replace birth. They needed new humans to be born. The Steampunk females that had been specially selected to breed were taken to what was called “paradise”. They were told it was a place of beauty and lush gardens, away from the cold steel world they knew. There they would breed children and live happily ever after.

These females had machine parts throughout their bodies but their uterus was fully intact. 

They came to the island from different countries, excited and eager to breed. Not ever having felt a male cock as they had only watched videos provided for them. 

The Steampunk males, that had been created for the breeding program, had special endowments added to their cocks and balls. Their seaman was injected with powerful hormones that could penetrate the egg creating life. Superhumans, bred for the AI overlords. 

Once on the island, the woman would walk through a gate. The gate would scan her and then open another gate which would lead to the breeding room. Once in the room, the computer on the wall would advise her to undress. She would then be told to watch the screen in front of her. 

She watched as a naked man walked toward a gorgeous naked woman. His thick swollen cock dangled between his legs as he walked towards her. The woman’s huge nipples grew, her mouth opened, and she was breathing hard. He moved closer, his cock was hard and he was excited looking at the naked woman. Her flesh was smooth and her pussy was bare of any hair. He wanted to breed her. His balls were heavy between his legs and a drop of seaman dripped to the floor. 

The woman walked backward until she fell onto the bed. The man looked down at her as his cock twitched as he spread her legs with his hands. He climbed onto the bed between her legs as he bent and breathed in her scent. The scent was unique to her. Real women, flesh and bone, not metal. 

He pushed a finger into her thick cunt lips and she moaned. He pulled something out wet and thick and he licked it all. His eyes closed savoring the flavor on his tongue. He did it a second time but then he fed it to her. She rolled it around her mouth and then swallowed the thick fluid. He watched as her nipples grew even larger. She moaned as more liquid streamed between her legs and he groaned. His cock was engorged with blood and his balls were full of his seed. He was ready to breed her and she was ready to accept his seed. 

He mounted her and pushed his thick, swollen cock inside her wet pussy. He watched her face as her cunt accepted his cock. He started moving his hips back and forth and used the momentum to push his body deeper inside her canal. He grabbed her voluptuous breasts and squeezed them and he pulled on her engorged nipples, which made her squeal in desire. He pumped faster, almost in a blur. Then he pushed her legs back, so she was nearly in half, and he grunted loudly and pushed hard, holding her legs as he twitched over and over. 

dalma_hayek
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dalma_hayek

He pulled his cock out and white liquid covered his cock. He forced her to stay in that position so his seed traveled to the egg. She had been bred to him. 

As the woman in the breeding room watched the fucking scene in front of her, she was monitored. Her breathing increased and her body temperature began to rise. Her pheromones increased, she was ready to breed. 

The computer flashed, 'Go into the next chamber and put your head through the hole,' so she obeyed.

The room was void of the bed she had seen on the screen. Instead, there was a hole in a wall with chain shackles on either side. Her brain was mostly a machine so she obeyed without question. 

With her head inside the hole, she felt her wrists as they were placed in the shackles and they were clamped around them tightly. She felt a strange sensation between her thighs and then her legs were spread open. She felt something hard and thick penetrate her. She screamed in pain but that didn't stop the hard object that was breeding her. After a moment she relaxed and started to enjoy the feeling. Her body accepted the object and began producing its own natural lubricant. She felt the moment his seed entered her. The warm liquid pushed through her pussy and then the object was gone. But soon another was pushed inside her cunt, repeating the same actions, filling her cunt with seed.

She didn't count how many times she was filled. Her pussy took all the sperm until she couldn't hold anymore. As it started to flow out of her cunt to the floor, she was unhooked and instructed to go to the next room.

There she was placed on a hard table with wires connected to her body. She would be there until it was determined if she had been successfully bred. If she wasn't, then she would be shipped back and what was left of her being human would be gone. She wouldn't be a Steampunk, but rather she would be a machine. 

On the other side of the island was another group of AI captives. They were called the milk producers, human females who were captured from a small island that had been spared from the horrors of the great transition. 

AI had been searching the world for full untouched human women and men to use for their evil deeds. Now the island was controlled by Steampunk men. The females would be used to produce milk and the men were forced to tend to them.  

Women would be injected with hormones to simulate birth. Then they would be lined up three times a day at milking machines. Their tits were sucked into small vacuums and squeezed and pumped. The men would rub their clits keeping them stimulated and producing milk until they were pumped dry. The milk then was fortified with extra vitamins and fed to the product of the forced breeding. 

Years went by and the AI thought they had nothing to fear. The humans fed the offspring of the AI and the AI was building an army of mixed artificial intelligence humans controlled by them. But there was one that was produced and had been stolen by a human woman and raised in secret in a small cave hidden from them. Stolen before they could make him into a Steampunk. 

He was the prophecy foretold to the islanders long ago. Passed down from generation to generation they learned that one day a Golden One would rise from the ground, born of liquid and carbon, to free them from the evil that wore many faces, and his name would be Aureum. 

Aureum grew up wild but loved. His mother taught him the ways of the old, before the machines. How to forge for food and how to hunt. She also taught him the dangers of the ones she called 'Soul Snatchers.' 

Then one morning Aureum woke to strange sounds and he saw his mother being dragged through the cave. She caught his eye and gave him the silent signal to hide. He hid as the metal men dragged his mother across the dirt. 

He didn't know the emotions he was feeling as water fell from his eyes. He didn't understand what was happening or what to do. He hid as his mother said to do and then he slowly crept out of the cave and his mother was gone. 

He was alone for the first time in his life. He knew the machine men would be back, so he had to go. He had to hide, he had to run. He gathered what he needed and then started a small fire and burned everything. All was left to ashes, no trace was left of his life here in this cave or of his mother. 

Before he left, he made a vow that he would return one day and avenge his mother. 

Published 
Written by Intheshadow
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments