Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cala de Sirena

"When Don rescues a mysterious woman, she changes his life forever."

25
9 Comments 9
7.8k Views 7.8k
14.2k words 14.2k words

Don Taylor’s vacation was not starting the way he had hoped. His divorce had finalized just weeks before he was to fly off with his wife on what was supposed to be a second honeymoon to save their marriage. Since the trip was already paid for and non-refundable, and he already had the vacation time approved, he thought this would be a good time to reassess his life. However, at 45, he never thought he’d be single again. He still deeply loved his wife, and didn’t understand why she left him, or why she didn’t want to be married to him anymore. He had tried everything to win her back: couples classes, marriage counseling, date nights, and more, but none of it worked. When things started to improve and he thought they would reconcile, he booked a two-week trip for them to stay at ‘Cala de Sirena’ because it was considered a perfect lover’s retreat. Now, a heartbroken Don was here on his own, trying to enjoying his first summertime vacation he’d taken in years.

To most, Don was a handsome man, standing six feet tall in bare feet, with short brown hair, blue eyes, well-trimmed mustache, and a muscular build. He had believed that he had to maintain his appearance to keep his wife happy, and even though she left, he still tried to maintain his looks, though his broken heart made it more and more difficult. When it was certain his marriage was over, he had tried to go out with some friends, but just didn’t enjoy the bar scene like he did before. He had met his wife in college, and now he didn’t know how to start dating a new woman. Many of his friends told him to date younger women, but Don didn’t find them to be interesting or desirable, and often he had nothing in common with them. This vacation was his time to figure out what he wanted from life, and where he was going to go from here.

The hut he rented was on a secluded beach with a private cove that could only be accessed by boat or other watercraft. He packed shorts, swimwear, t-shirts, and other items he figured he’d need. When he first arrived, the change of scenery was just what he needed: palm trees, sunshine, white sandy beach, a small mountain range, and no cell service in the cove. A true escape from the craziness that was his life, both personally and professionally was what he felt he needed. Even though he saw a building that was owned by his company in the village where he picked up his rented wave runner, it didn’t bother him. He followed Mr. and Mrs. Lee, an older Asian couple who rented the huts on the different private beaches to the tourists to where he would be staying. The cove, beach, and hut were exactly what Don had expected, but this also saddened him as he remembered that he had rented this with the intention to enjoy a second honeymoon with his now ex-wife.

Mrs. Lee had a basket of fresh fruits and breads for Don to enjoy which, as it turned out, was the only food in the hut, aside from some butter and bottled water, as Mr. Lee had forgotten to restock the small fridge. Don didn’t discover this until after the Lee’s had left, and he was putting the fruits away. He shrugged this off and thought the fruits would be a nice change. Besides, he enjoyed fishing and was sure he had seen some fish in the cove when he rode in. He was considering trying to catch a fish for dinner when he saw the storm clouds on the horizon coming his way. He retreated into the little one bedroom hut and soon he heard the storm hit the cove. The rain pounded the tiny hut and any hope of sleep was lost as he lay in the bed he had thought he would be sharing with his wife. At some point when the storm lessened, he drifted off to sleep.

Don awoke to the sun shining though the tiny window in the bedroom. After stumbling into the bathroom to empty his bladder, and wash his face, he decided to assess the damage and see if he was going to need a new hut. He slipped on a clean t-shirt, boxers, shorts, a pair of sandals, and sunglasses as he walked outside. The sun was bright and warm as he looked around. The beach was littered with driftwood and palm branches, but his wave runner was undamaged. He looked around the hut but found it had sustained minimal damage. He decided to gather the driftwood for a bonfire later, and clear the palm branches so the beach didn’t look so messy. He noticed a big mound of branches and wood by the beach and decided to start there.

He moved a few branches when he saw something that shocked him. It was a leg, a human leg. Don quickly moved the branches and found the leg was attached to what appeared to be a naked woman. She was lying face down, her blonde hair was scattered over her back and on the beach. He stared at her back, her bare bottom, and her shapely legs. He carefully rolled her over and gasped. Here before him was the most beautiful woman he had seen since his wife. She had full, round breasts, slender build, full hips, blonde curly pubic hair, and the face of an angel. Then he noticed the huge lump on her head. He looked around for a surfboard, small boat, swimsuit, or anything to explain how this mysterious woman came to be on this beach naked, but saw nothing. He checked her pulse, and felt it beating strong.

“You’re alive,” he sighed with relief.

Carefully, Don scooped her up, carried her into the hut, and gently laid her on the couch, placing a pillow under her head. For several minutes he admired her beautiful, shapely, naked body for several minutes, then realized that he should cover her so when she regained consciousness she wouldn’t be embarrassed and humiliated. He searched through his clothes and remembered he had packed the V-neck t-shirt that his wife would wear and look so sexy in, as well as a pair of boxer shorts that seemed to fit her better than they ever did him. He didn’t intend to bring these, but he had put them into the suitcase when he booked the trip, then forgot about them until after he arrived. Don wasn’t sure if the boxers would fit the mystery woman or not, but he figured they were better than her being naked. Don dressed her carefully as to not injure her further, brushing the sand off her skin and finding it surprisingly soft and smooth. He found that enjoyed touching her soft, feminine skin as he dressed her, but reminded himself that she was helpless in her condition and he needed to tend to her wounds, not take advantage of her. In his eyes, he found she looked just as beautiful in the clothes, as she did naked. He walked into the bathroom, took a washcloth, soaked it with cold water, and gently placed it on her head. He sat next to her, watching her sleep, and wondered how she ended up on his beach as he plucked pieces of seaweed out of her hair.

After an hour, Don wandered into the kitchen to fix himself something to eat. He was so relieved that Mrs. Lee had given him the fruit basket with breads, and started slicing an apple, some pineapple, an orange, some strawberries, and one of the small loaves of bread. He set everything on a plate and grabbed a bottle of water when he heard a noise. He looked over at the couch and saw the mysterious woman starting to move. He carried the plate of food and bottle of water to the small table next to the couch, and sat next to her. She moaned softly and her eyes fluttered open. She looked around the room, then jumped and gasped when she saw Don sitting next to her.

“Easy there angel,” said Don in a soothing tone as he put his hands on her shoulders. “I promise I won’t hurt you.”

She looked up at him; her blue eyes sparkled as she looked into his eyes. She reached up, touched the compress on her head, winced in pain, but said nothing.

“I put that on your head,” said Don as he bit into a piece of apple.

She watched him eat, licking her lips. She looked down her body, touching the t-shirt, the boxers, and then her legs.

“I hope you don’t mind that I put this on you,” explained Don. “I mean, you’re incredibly beautiful, but I was afraid I’d do something I probably shouldn’t if I didn’t cover you up, and I couldn’t find your clothes when I found you on the beach. Maybe you can tell me how you got here and what happened to your clothes. Were you surfing? Kayaking? On ‘a three-hour cruise’?” Don sang that last part in a rather deep voice.

The woman just looked at Don, and watched him eat a piece of pineapple, then a slice of bread. Each time she licked her lips, looking at the fruit, the bread, and then his mouth. Don watched her eyes carefully, and then asked, “Are you hungry?”

She looked at him, then at the plate, licking her lips. He reached over and grabbed a piece of fruit. “Here, this is pineapple.”

He put it in her hand, then grabbed another piece and ate it. She sniffed the fruit, licked it with her tongue and Don felt his penis harden. She smiled and popped the piece of fruit into her mouth. “Good?” asked Don.

She smiled and put her hand out, as if to ask for more. “Here, try a strawberry this time,” said Don.

As before, he took one and ate it to show her it was safe, and she would sniff the fruit, lick it, then pop it into her mouth. Together they ate the fruit and bread and shared the water. While they ate, Don would talk hoping she would respond. “My name is Don,” he said pointing to himself. “Don.”

She smiled and pointed at him, then grabbed another piece of fruit and ate it. “Do you speak English? Do you understand my words?”

She would smile if he smiled at her, and ate the same fruit pieces he ate, or piece of bread, but didn’t speak. He brushed some blonde hair out of her face and pulled more seaweed from her hair as he spoke, “Well angel, I don’t know where you came from, or how you got here, but you’re here now, alive and well. Considering how bad that storm was, I’d say it’s a miracle that you’re alive.”

She looked at him with her blue eyes, but said nothing. Once the fruit, bread, and water was gone, she lay back on the couch and smiled at him. Don carried the empty plate and bottle back to the kitchen as she watched him walk and return. She didn’t seem afraid of him, but rather curious in his movements and the hut she found herself in. She tried to sit up, but Don could see by the pained look on her face that her head still hurt and the movement aggravated the injury.

“Easy angel,” he said and she smiled big. “I don’t want you hurt again.”

She seemed to understand his words, even though she still said nothing and lay back on the couch. Don plucked more seaweed from her hair as he asked, “Where did you come from angel?”

She smiled and looked at him. “Angel?” asked Don.

She smiled again, bigger than before. “Well then, I’ve learned your name now, haven’t I? Or, at least what you like to be called. Angel it is, then. At least I know what to call you. Now, let me freshen this up.”

Don took the compress off her head, walked to the kitchen, and re-wet it. He set it gently on her head and she winced again. “I know Angel, it hurts. But this seems to be helping, and right now, that’s what matters. Now I want you to rest, and heal.”

Don rose to go work on collecting the driftwood and palm branches when she grabbed his arm. Don looked down and said, “It’s okay Angel, I’m just going outside for a bit.”

She didn’t let go, but held tighter. “Okay Angel, I’ll say for a bit longer.”

Don sat back down next to her and stroked her hair. “It’s okay Angel, you’ve had a traumatic day. Here you are, with a strange man, in a strange place, and it seems you’ve lost the ability to speak. So how about I tell you about me.”

She smiled and he told her about himself, including his job, his marriage, his divorce and how painful it was, and how he came to be there on this secluded island cove. She lay there and listened, never speaking or making a sound. Don rattled on for over an hour, but when he finished, he found that he felt better than he had in a long time. He smiled at Angel and said, “You know, that’s the first time I’ve told anybody about all of that, and I must admit it feels good to get that off my chest. Thank you Angel. Looks like you’re living up to your name.”

Angel just smiled up at Don but still did not speak. A loud knock came from the door. Don rose to open the door as Angel watched. Don saw Mr. Lee standing on the porch. Don towered over the small, dark-haired Asian man as he stood in the doorway as he said, “Mr. Lee.”

“Ah, Mr. Taylor, good to see you are well,” said Mr. Lee. “I am sorry about the storm. We get those from time to time and this one was quite a surprise.”

“Good to know.”

“I came to see if there was any damage.”

Don stepped out onto the porch and said, “When I walked around this morning I saw a few things, but most were cosmetic and nothing that affects the safety or structure of the hut.”

“Where are these at?” asked Mr. Lee.

Don stepped out, showed him where he’d seen the damage and noticed a cave in the mountainside. As they walked back to the porch, Don said, “I was quite relieved that the damage wasn’t worse. I was sure that storm was going to rip the roof off but it didn’t.”

“When you live in this area, you learn how to take care of things and make them stay put.”

“Good to know.”

“Anything else?” asked Mr. Lee.

“No, I think we’re good here,” said Don as he reached for the door.

“We?”

“Well… yeah, me and—” Don opened the door and saw that Angel was gone. He looked around but it seemed she had vanished.

“Something wrong Mr. Taylor?” asked Mr. Lee.

Don chuckled. “No. I forgot my wife; or rather, ex-wife didn’t come with me. I’ve said ‘we’ for so long that I forgot I’m not a ‘we’ anymore.”

“Ah, well my wife will be by tomorrow with more fruits and breads as well as some meats. She’s afraid you’ll starve if she doesn’t.”

“That’s good to know, but she doesn’t need to worry. I know how to fish.”

“She still worries, but I will let her know. Good day Mr. Taylor.”

Don watched Mr. Lee walk down to the beach, climb into his boat, and row away. He stepped back into the hut and walked to the couch. He saw the compress that he had put on Angel’s head lying on the floor. He began to look around. “Angel? Angel? Where are you Angel?”

He checked the kitchen, the bathroom, then as he entered the bedroom, a shadow in the far corner caught his eye. “Angel? You in here?”

He walked over to the shadow and there was Angel, seaweed still strewn in her blonde, curly hair, curled up in a ball, sitting on the floor with her back to him. Don squatted down beside her and realized she was trembling. He put his hands on her arms and said softly, “Angel, what’s wrong? Why are you hiding?”

Angel slowly lifted her head and Don saw her beautiful face was red and tear stained. He could see she was scared and upset. She wrapped her arms around Don’s neck and sobbed. He sat on the floor and held her, gently stroking her hair and plucking seaweed out. After several minutes of crying, he moved so he could see her face.

“Angel, I don’t know why you’re so upset, but I promise you, I will keep you safe.” He wiped the tears from her face. “Now, let’s dry those pretty eyes and go for a swim, or maybe a long walk.”

Don stood up and lifted Angel to her feet. It was then he saw how red her knees were. “Did you crawl in here? Oh Angel! Why are you so scared?”

Angel stood on two wobbly legs and smiled up at Don. It was only now he realized how much shorter she was than him. He figured she was about five foot three, maybe five foot four, about the same height as height as his ex-wife, but with curly blonde hair and blue eyes, not straight brown hair and brown eyes. He led her out of the bedroom, slowly. She moved as if walking was something new. Don wrapped his arm around her shoulders and let her outside. They stood on the porch for a few minutes and looked out at the beach and the water. They walked off the porch and down to the shore. When they got close to the water, Angel stopped and resisted getting near the water. Don released her and walked into the water so just his feet and ankles got wet, but Angel didn’t come any closer. Don gestured for her to join him, but she refused to come closer, and would step back if the waves crashed too close.

“Okay Angel, no water today. We’ll just walk around.”

Don walked out of the water and they resumed their walk along the beach, holding hands and assessing the damage to the shore from the storm. There were lots of driftwood and palm branches littered everywhere, but otherwise, not much else. Don wondered if maybe the vessel she was in had sunk and that was why there was no evidence of who she came to be on the beach, but it still didn’t explain her nakedness. As they worked their way back, they found some crabs in the sand. Don grabbed them and said with a smile, “How about a crab dinner?”

Angel just smiled back at Don. “I’ll take that as a yes.”

They walked back to the hut where Don cooked the crabs and served them with some of the breads and fruit he had left over from Mrs. Lee’s basket. Don was so grateful he’d taken those cooking classes with his ex-wife when he was working to save his failing marriage. He melted the butter he found in the fridge, and served up a crab dinner that even a gourmet chef would be proud to serve. He set the table and Angel watched as she sat on the couch. When their meals were ready, he escorted her to her seat, pulling out her chair, and sat next to her. He was more than a little shocked when tried to grab the crabmeat with her bare hands and pulled back because it was too hot to touch. He chuckled at her innocence and helped her grab the fork. Then he grabbed his, and showed her how to spear the crabmeat, dip it in the melted butter, and eat it. Just as with the fruit, she would smell the food before tasting. The smile on her face after the first bite told Don his dinner was a success. Soon, their plates were empty and stomachs full. Don escorted Angel back to the couch, cleaned up the kitchen, and washed the dishes.

“So, are you ready for a warm bath?” he asked as he walked back into the small living room, only to find her asleep on the couch.

Don smiled, walked into his bedroom, grabbed a blanket, and covered her body. “Sleep well Angel, tomorrow’s another day.”

Don slipped into the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. Thoughts of Angel’s body danced through his mind, and soon he was erect. He knew he had two choices, and opted to masturbate while thinking of her. He turned on the water to the bathtub to hide any sounds he might make, stripped down, and imagined touching her soft skin, firm breasts, and wet sex, while stroking his cock until he climaxed. As he did, he whispered her name over and over again. Then he climbed into the tub and cleaned himself off. Once he was clean, he drained the tub, dried off, and tiptoed into the bedroom. He could see her sleeping peacefully on the couch as he slipped on clean boxers. He normally slept naked, but felt that he should wear clothes, just in case.

*~*~*

Don was standing in front of the courthouse with his lawyer talking about the success of the settlement. They agreed to sell the house and split the profits, no spousal support, each one keeping their car, and the bulk of the marital assets were split evenly. He really didn’t care about all of that, he’d give it all to her if they would just stop this craziness and stay married. He saw her step out of the courthouse, smiling and laughing with her lawyer. He wanted to run over to her and beg her to stop this nonsense, but he didn’t. He just watched her walk out of his life forever. Then, he saw something that caught his attention. A beautiful woman with curly blonde hair and blue eyes was looking at him, staring at him. Staring into his soul. She seemed to be saying something, but her kissable lips weren’t moving. The vacation, the trip he had booked months ago, he should go, not cancel. Yes, this is what she was staying, he must take this trip, his future depended on it. He looked over at his now ex-wife as she walked up to a cab. He was torn, there was the woman whom he vowed to stay with ’till death, and now, there was this vision, this angel, telling him to move on and take a vacation.

Don woke up with a start, sweating as he sat up in bed. Angel was sitting there next to him, watching him sleep. Her face looked worried, scared. Was he talking? Was he screaming? He couldn’t remember. Don turned on the small lamp by his bed, and could see the worry on her face. He reached up and touched her face; a flash of his dream went through his mind, the woman with the blonde hair and kissable lips. Was it Angel? Was it this mysterious woman who sat here now on his bed? He shook his head and hugged her tightly. At first, Angel didn’t respond, then she slowly wrapped her arms around him. Suddenly, Don found himself sobbing, and he knew he was finally mourning the end of his marriage. After several minutes, he released Angel and looked at her face. She wiped the tears off his cheeks the way he had done when she had been so upset from Mr. Lee’s visit. She smiled and rose to return to the couch, but he grabbed her arm.

“Stay, please,” he whispered.

Angel looked down at his hand, then smiled. She sat back down next to Don. He slid over in the bed and pulled her toward him. She resisted briefly, then followed his lead. Don lay back, and had her rest her head on his chest. He wrapped his arms around her, and she in turn put her arm over his chest. He kissed her head and stroked her hair until they fell asleep.

Don’s eyes popped open and Angel was still asleep on his chest. He had a bad case of morning wood and the thought of waking her up the way he used to wake his wife drifted through his mind. He remembered when their marriage was good, how he’d crawl down her body, and lick her clit until she woke up, then slipped a couple of fingers inside her sex until she climaxed. Then they would make love and start their day with smiles. This though was pushed aside when he remembered, this girl doesn’t even speak, and would she be so receptive of such advances when he hadn’t even kissed her. He stroked her hair and tried to figure out how to get up without waking her when her eyes popped open.

“Good morning Angel,” he said smiling, “sleep well?”

She smiled up at him, and they climbed out of bed. Don padded to the bathroom with Angel following him. He heard her gasp as he proceeded to drain his morning erection, and realized, he didn’t remember seeing her use the toilet yesterday. He remembered watching a news program with his ex-wife about a woman who had suffered amnesia from a serious head injury she sustained in a car accident. It was so bad, she had to be taught how to walk, talk, and use the restroom. Maybe, he thought, this was what was wrong with Angel. Once he was empty, and soft, he put his penis back into his boxers, brought Angel in, pulled her boxers down, and sat her on the toilet. She watched him with confusion but didn’t resist. When he didn’t hear anything, he turned on the water at the sink to wash his hands and soon, he heard her bladder drain. Angel even tried to look down to see what was going on and Don giggled. Once he was sure she was done, he grabbed some toilet paper and using her hand, helped her clean up. She smiled bigger and he knew she’d needed to go for some time.

After Don showed Angel how to wash her hands, they wandered out to the kitchen. He took the last of the fruits and bread, cut them up, and they sat at the table and shared the food. He watched her eat and noticed that she wasn’t waiting for him as much, but would still eat the same thing he would. After breakfast was eaten and the dishes were washed, Don slipped on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt, then looked at Angel. She was still wearing the same clothes he had given her and he realized she needed some clothes. He decided to give her a clean t-shirt and let her wear a swimsuit as it could be tightened around her waist. He was pretty sure she didn’t know how to dress herself, so he helped he change her clothes. He really tried not to look at her bare breasts or sex, but more than once, he caught himself catching a peek. He also realized she would need some form of a bra, as he was sure her breasts would be needing support soon. He decided that since Mrs. Lee was due to visit today, tomorrow he’d go to the village to buy her some clothes.

Don knew he didn’t have any shoes for her to wear, but wanted to enjoy a morning walk so they walked along the shore, but she still wouldn’t go near the water. They walked toward the cave he had noticed the day before when a boat entered the cove an approach the shoreline. Suddenly, Angel’s calm demeanor became panicky and fearful as she was looking around frantically and trying to hide.

“What’s wrong Angel?”

The fear in her face spoke volumes and he remembered how she hid and cried when Mr. Lee had arrived. They were about a hundred yards away from the cave, and Don realized that was probably the closest place she could go to hide. He pointed to the cave and she nodded her understanding. He watched her disappear into the mouth of the cave before he worked his way to the shoreline to meet the incoming boat. Mrs. Lee waved and smiled as Don helped bring her boat to the shore.

“Good morning Mrs. Lee. Good to see you.”

“Mr. Taylor,” she replied. “Out for a morning walk?”

“Yeah, I like to walk in the morning after breakfast.”

“Find anything interesting?” she asked.

“Enough driftwood and palm branches to make some nice bonfires for several nights.”

Mrs. Lee handed a large basket of food to Don and grabbed a second basket, then followed him to the hut. “I brought you more fruits, breads, and some meats. I know you told my husband you can catch fish, but I like to make sure you have enough food and I’m sure you’re hungry.”

“Not really, I finished the fruit and bread you gave me this morning.”

“You had enough food?” she asked surprised.

“I found some crabs on the beach yesterday and made dinner with them.”

“Oh, you can cook?”

“Yeah, my ex-wife and I took some cooking classes when we were trying to save our marriage. Now I’m really glad I did.”

Don opened the door and let Mrs. Lee into the hut. “Mr. Lee said you were a bit confused yesterday.”

Don set his basket on the table, took Mrs. Lee’s from her, and carried into the kitchen. “I explained that to your husband. When I booked this trip, my wife and I were working to save our marriage and I thought we were on the road to reconciliation. Unfortunately, but the time I realized we weren’t, it was too late to cancel so I decided some time to myself would be good.”

As Don put the food away, Mrs. Lee smiled. “So you think you are alone?”

“Well no, not at the moment, you’re here.”

Mrs. Lee snickered. “Mr. Taylor, do you know what ‘Cala de Sirena’ means?”

“No, can’t say that I do,” said Don.

“It means ‘Mermaid Cove.’ There are some that believe that mermaids live in the cove and after a storm, some people have even claimed seeing mermaids on the shore.”

“You sound like you’ve got your doubts.”

“A mermaid would only survive on land if she took on human form,” said Mrs. Lee.

“So, what you’re saying is, they would look like a human woman?”

“Exactly! We get sightings of naked women on the beach all the time after a storm. Not that it matters, mermaids are afraid of humans.”

“Why do you say that?” asked Don.

“Well, anytime anyone tries to approach one of these women, they jump back into the sea and disappear.”

Don thought about Angel, how he found her naked on the shore, how she jumped when she first regained consciousness, her refusal to go into the water, and how she has reacted when Mr. Lee or Mrs. Lee came. “Mrs. Lee, I think you are telling me stories you tell your children.”

Mrs. Lee smiled. “They are part of the stories I have told my children, yes. But you see Mr. Taylor, I have seen them.”

Don carried the empty basket back to the table and grabbed the full one, as he asked “What? Mermaids?”

“Yes,” said Mrs. Lee. “When I was a child, I walked down to the beach after a storm and I saw a lady in the water. I remember she had long brown hair with seaweed strewn in it. She was so beautiful and seemed to be naked. But when my father came down, she dove under the water and swam away and I caught a quick glance of her rainbow tail. I tried to tell my father about what I had seen, but he thought I was being a silly child and dismissed it, but I know what I saw. Mr. Lee says if he ever caught one, he’d keep it in a tank so he could charge tourist extra to see a real live mermaid.”

Don continued putting the food away as he said, “But you’re already booked out over a year in advance now. A mermaid would book you out even further.”

“Mr. Lee would be happy.”

“But would the mermaid?”

“I do not know,” said Mrs. Lee. “I don’t know if they have feelings like humans.”

Don carried the second empty basket to the table. “Thank you for the food Mrs. Lee. Will you be returning?”

Mrs. Lee gathered the baskets. “In a couple of days, I will check back and see how you are doing. I know you intended to come here with your wife, but you still came alone. I won’t lie, but I worry about such a nice young man like yourself. You shouldn’t be so alone and said. I hope that when you leave here, you will be happy.”

“So do I, Mrs. Lee.”

Don carried the empty baskets and escorted Mrs. Lee back to her boat. Once she was gone, he ran back to the hut and grabbed a flashlight. He hiked up to the cave where he had seen Angel hide. As he entered the cave, he noticed some cave drawings on the walls of what looked like mermaids. Don figured it was to enhance the story that Mrs. Lee had shared with him. What he didn’t see, was any sign of Angel. He flipped on the flashlight and entered deeper into the cave.

“Angel!” he called out. “Angel where are you?”

Don didn’t see any movement and began to fear she was hurt or lost. He ventured deeper in to the cave but wasn’t able to find any sign of her. He was beginning to question her existence when the flashlight reflected a large patch of curly blonde hair.

“Angel!” he sighed with relief. “Here you are.”

Angel turned around at the sound of his voice and smiled. She gestured for Don to come closer to her. He stepped up as she pointed to some cave paintings of more mermaids. She would point to one on the wall with yellow hair, then point at herself. “Huh,” said Don, “she does seem to have hair like yours.”

Angel smiled then pointed at Don. “No Angel, I’m a man, not a mermaid.”

Angel looked at him, then pointed back at the cave paintings and then at herself. Don smiled at her and said, “It does look a bit like you Angel, and Mrs. Lee brought us some food so how about some lunch?”

Don took Angel’s hand and led her out of the cave. She hesitated for a moment, then followed his lead. He was amazed that she could see the cave paintings as he couldn’t see much without the flashlight. They exited the cave and slowly walked back to the hut. Don made sandwiches and after they ate, they walked down to the beach, and together, they gathered driftwood and palm branches. After a few hours though, Angel’s face was quite red and she looked sunburnt.

“Oh Angel,” moaned Don. “I think I’ve pushed you too hard. Let’s go inside for a while.”

He led her back to the hut and they sat together on the couch. Don thought this was a good time to try to teach her his name. He took her hand, placed it on his chest, and said, “Don. Don.”

She smiled as her hand rest on his chest. Then he placed her hand on her chest and said, “Angel. Angel.”

She moved her lips, but no sound came out. He put her hand on his chest again. “Don. Don.”

“D,” she said.

Don’s face lit up with a big smile. “Don. Don.”

“D… ah… n-n-n,” she said.

“Don. Don.”

“D… ah… n-n-n.”

“Close enough,” he said smiling. “Now, Angel.”

He would put her hand on her chest but she wouldn’t speak. He released her hand and she put it on his chest again and said, “D… ah… n-n-n.”

“Good girl, Angel. You’re learning.”

Don worked with her but she would only repeat his name. When he felt she was becoming frustrated with the speech lessons, he fixed them dinner. Mrs. Lee’s food was delicious, and soon, Angel’s face began to take on a sleepy look. Don led her to the couch and had her lie down. He debated about taking her to his bed, but he feared he’d end up doing something he might regret later so he sat with her on the couch and stroked her hair until she drifted off to sleep. Don slipped into the bathroom and like before, masturbated over thoughts of making love to Angel. After he climaxed, he took a bath, slipped on some clean boxers, and went to bed.

*~*~*

Don was back in the cave with Angel looking at the cave drawings of the mermaids, specifically, the one that looked the most like Angel. The hair and face were similar, but Angel was a human woman, and the image on the wall was that of a mermaid. As he looked between the image on the wall and Angel, he noticed that her legs didn’t look right. They began to take on a rainbow hue and fused together. Angel fell to the ground and her legs became a fish tail, until she looked like the image on the cave wall. Don screamed, “NO! ANGEL! NO!”

“D-O-N-N-N-!” screamed Angel.

Don’s eyes snapped open to see Angel standing over him, her hand on his chest, trembling and crying. He realized he must have been screaming in his sleep and she was trying to wake him. He knew he’d scared her, and she must have been trying to wake him for some time. He wrapped his arms around her and said, “I’m so sorry Angel, it was just a bad dream.”

Don wanted to kiss her, but refrained and just motioned that she lay with him again. She didn’t hesitate and as she had done the night before, she snuggled into him. He kissed the top of her head and stroked her hair as he drifted off to sleep.

When the sun’s rays hit Don’s face, he woke to morning wood, and a sleeping Angel’s hand wrapped around his cock, through his boxers. The feeling sent sparks through his body and he wanted so badly to just push her over and fuck her silly. Instead, he carefully removed her hand, thus waking her up. “Morning Angel.”

“D-on,” she said.

“At least you’re saying my name correctly,” he said smiling. “Let’s get up and eat so I can visit the village.”

They rose, used the restroom, and shared a breakfast of sliced fruits, meats, and bread. Don slipped on a pair of swim trunks, a t-shirt, and sandals, while Angel remained in the clothes from the previous day. “I’m going to the village to buy you some clothes to wear so you won’t need to keep borrowing mine, though you do look better in my clothes than I do.”

Angel smiled as she watched him dress. “Also, I find you very beautiful, and very desirable. But let me warn you, if I wake up with your hand wrapped around my cock again, I can’t be held responsible for my actions.”

Angel smiled but said nothing. Once dressed, Don used the tape measure he always took with him to measure fish and used it to measure her breast, waist and hip size so he knew what would fit her. He determined she wore about a 40D bra, and about what size of clothes would fit her. This extra physical contact aroused him even more, and it took all of his self-control to not just carry her back to the bed and ravish her body. Then he grabbed a backpack and walked down to the beach with Angel following him. He pulled the wave runner out, put on the life jacket, and prepared to leave. Angel stood on the shore and whimpered, “Don?”

“You’re welcome to come with me,” he said.

He knew she wouldn’t come near the water and she really seemed frustrated. He walked back to the shore and stood in front of her. “Angel, I will only be gone a short while. You need clothes, and I know you won’t come with me, though I don’t know why.”

IndianFiesty69
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IndianFiesty69

She looked up at him and smiled. Don brushed a strand of hair from her face and said, “I’m not sure how much you understand, I just hope you know just how much you mean to me, and just how special you are to me.”

He traced her face with his finger as she placed her hand on his chest. “Don.”

Don smiled. “Yes, I’m Don.”

She put her hand on her chest and said, “A… a… a.”

Don wrapped his arms around her. “Yes! Angel! That’s you!”

He looked down at her, leaned down, and kissed her softly on the lips. He felt the connection and a sense of electricity shoot through his body. “Oh Angel, what are you doing to me?”

He kissed her again, forcing his tongue into her mouth. He probed her mouth and soon their tongues were erotically dancing as his growing erection pressed into her stomach. He broke off the kiss, panting, and brushed her hair out of her face “I’d better stop before I can’t. I promise I’ll be back shortly.” He pointed to the hut. “You go home and wait. I won’t be long.”

Angel smiled and pointed past the hut to the cave. “Don. A… a…. a”

“Okay Angel, if you’re not in the hut, I’ll find you in the cave.”

Angel smiled and hugged Don, then released him. He walked into the water, climbed onto the wave runner, started it, and rode off. The ride to the village lasted about 20 minutes and he tied the craft to the dock. He wandered through the little shops until he found three bikinis, two sundresses, some shorts and tops that would fit her. He couldn’t find any undergarments, so he just figured she could wear the bikini as underwear. As he walked back to the dock, he saw a man selling jewelry. A piece caught Don’s eye and he just knew he had to get it for Angel. The man selling the jewelry smiled as Don paid him. The man wrapped it up and smiled at Don, as if he knew something. Don put the gift into the backpack with the clothes he bought and walked to the pier to head back.

Don rode back to the cove and was surprised to see all the palm leaves and drift wood cleared off the beach and Mr. Lee’s boat in the cove. He rode in, anchored the wave runner, and walked up to the hut. Mrs. Lee was sitting on the porch with another basket of food, but Mr. Lee was nowhere to be seen.

“Mrs. Lee, what brings you here?” asked Don.

“Oh Mr. Taylor,” said Mrs. Lee surprised. “Mr. Lee wanted to fix the hut before the next storm but it seems you’ve already done it.”

“Next storm?”

“Yes,” she said, “supposed to be as big as the last, if not bigger.”

“Oh,” said Don.

Mr. Lee walked down from direction of the cave. “Oh Mr. Taylor, you’re back.”

“Yeah, I went into the village for a bit.”

“And I see you gathered the driftwood and palm branches as well as fixed the hut,” said Mr. Lee.

Don quickly realized who had cleaned the beach but wondered about the repairs. “Thanks. Makes it easier to get around. Where were you?”

“Oh, I was checking out the cave,” said Mr. Lee.

“What cave?” lied Don.

“The one up there,” said Mr. Lee as he pointed toward the cave where Don was sure Angel was hiding. “I thought I saw something in there, but it turned out to be a bird.”

Don looked toward the cave. “Huh, I’ll have to check that cave out while I’m here.”

“Better take the flashlight with you as it gets dark in there pretty fast.”

“Good to know,” said Don. “So how long have you two been here?”

“An hour, maybe less,” said Mr. Lee.

Don knew he’d been gone about two hours and wondered if they saw him come into the village and thus come to the cove. “I brought you more food,” said Mrs. Lee. “May I put it away for you?”

“No need,” said Don grabbing the basket, “I’ll take care of it.”

Don carried the basket into the hut with Mr. and Mrs. Lee following him. As he put the food away, he noticed the couple looking around as if they were looking for something, or someone. “Is there something wrong?” asked Don.

“Are you sure you’re alone?” asked Mr. Lee.

“Why do you ask?”

“We are just wondering,” said Mrs. Lee.

Don sighed, “Yeah, I’m sure. You know, this is the first vacation I’ve taken without my parents or my wife.”

“Oh Mr. Taylor, I’m so sorry,” said Mrs. Lee.

“It’s okay,” said Don, “I’m sure you don’t get too many single men here.”

“True,” said Mr. Lee, “it’s been many years since a single man came here, and he never left.”

“Really?” asked Don.

“Yes, I think he sells jewelry by the docks now,” said Mr. Lee.

Don thought about the man he bought the gift for Angel, and how he smiled at him with an almost knowing smile. He emptied the basket of food then walked Mr. and Mrs. Lee back to their boat. He stood on the shore as they rowed off, then slowly walked back to the hut. Once he was sure they were out of the cove, he grabbed the flashlight and ran to the cave. He turned the flashlight on and walked to where he found Angel the last time, but when he arrived at the images of the blonde mermaid, Angel was nowhere to be found. He took another look at the picture, then decided that it looked a lot like Angel, but that it wasn’t her. He hiked further into the cave, and started to worry as he got deeper into the cave, but there was no sign of Angel.

“Angel! Angel, where are you?” he called out.

Deeper into the cave Don walked, calling out Angel’s name and searching when finally, he saw a flash of blonde hair. “ANGEL!” he cried.

Angel was sitting on the ground, seemingly in a trance as she stared up at a wall with more cave paintings. Don pointed his flashlight at the wall and saw images of couples in assorted sexual positions. Don hadn’t seen images like this since his ex-wife had bought a book on the Kama Sutra. Don found himself picturing him and Angel in many of these positions, including the ones he was pretty sure he couldn’t actually perform. His attention was only broken when his confined erection began to hurt, and he remembered why he was this deep in the cave. He reached down and touched Angel on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled at him.

“D-o-n,” she said.

“Hi Angel,” said Don. “Ready to go home?”

Angel pointed to the wall of sexual images. “D-on. A-n-ge-l.”

Don gasped. He had never heard her say her entire name before this. He looked up at the erotic cave drawings and wondered, thought, then shook his head. As tempting as the idea was, he didn’t want to take advantage of her, especially if she was aroused from the erotic artwork. He was pretty sure the smile on her face was in part, because she was aroused. He could smell the faint aroma of what he was sure to be her arousal, and for a moment thought, ‘What if?’ He extended his hands to her and smiled.

“Come on. I bought you some new clothes and a present in the village.”

Angel took his hands and stood up. Don noticed she had fresh seaweed in her hair, but her clothes appeared to be dry. “I see someone went skinny dipping without me.”

“D-on,” she said as he put her hand on his chest.

Don smiled and put his hand on her chest. “Angel.”

She smiled big as Don leaned down and kissed her. She welcomed his tongue into her mouth as she kissed him back. Don wrapped his arms around her and once again, his erect penis pressed into her stomach, and she wrapped her arms around him. After a moment, he pulled back from her and sighed. “Come on Angel. As badly as I want you, this is neither the time nor the place.”

Don led her from the cave and back to the hut. He pulled the bag of clothes out and laid each outfit on the bed. Her face lit up with joy as she looked at each piece of clothing. They selected a blue bikini for her to wear, as well as a sundress. Don helped her dress and fought the urge to do more than help her in and out of her clothes. Once dressed, Don had Angel spin around in the dress so he could see what she looked like. He couldn’t believe he found her more beautiful in the clothes that he bought for her, than she did in his clothes. They put the rest of her new clothes away and walked down to the shore. Don caught some fish while Angel played on the beach in her new dress. After catching enough fish for dinner, they walked back to the hut. Don cleaned and cooked the fish, cut some more fruit and bread, and prepared their meal. Don noticed that Angel watched everything he did as if she was trying to learn what he was doing.

When he went to set the table, she held out her hands for the plates. Don handed her the plates and she set them in the proper places. He handed her the silverware and she set them by the plates the way he had done before. Don served up the fish, bread, and fruit and soon they were enjoying another wonderful, but quiet meal. Don missed the casual conversation that usually occurred at a meal, but watching Angel learn how to use a fork and knife was more entertaining than anything he could remember. After dinner, they cleaned up and Don lit a bonfire with the driftwood. Soon they were sitting by a roaring fire, holding hands, and watching the stars come out.

“Do you like your new clothes?” asked Don.

Angel smiled, but said nothing. Don continued, “While I was in the village today, I got you a gift. Now, I didn’t get this for you expecting anything, but when I saw it, I thought of you, and I thought you might like it.”

Don reached into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out the small package, handing it to Angel. She smiled and gasped as she looked at the small package and touched the outside gently. After a minute, Don reached over and helped her unwrap the package, revealing a small silver necklace and a mermaid pendant with an abalone shell tail. Angel gasped as she touched the pendant.

“A-n-ge-l,” she said.

“Yes Angel, that’s for you.”

She kept touching the pendant and smiled. “A-n-ge-l.”

Don reached over, grabbed the chain and put it around her neck. “There you go dear. Now, let’s see.”

The pendant seemed to glow against her pale skin, and Don realized she wasn’t sunburnt anymore like she had been earlier. Angel reached up and touched the pendant but when she tried to look down, she seemed to have trouble seeing it. Don took her hand. “Come with me.”

Don led Angel to the bathroom and stood her in front of the mirror. At first, she jumped at the sight of her reflection, but when she saw Don’s reflection next to her own, she relaxed. She stared at her reflection in the mirror, touching the glass, her face, and the necklace while watching her reflection do the same movements. Don smiled as he enjoyed watching her childlike innocence as she interacted with the mirror. When she saw Don’s reflection, she smiled, turned around and hugged him tightly.

“You’re welcome Angel,” he said.

Angel looked up at Don, her blue eyes shining and seemingly full of lust. He leaned down and kissed her lips softly, then slipped his tongue into to her mouth. His erection pressed into her stomach and their tongues danced together erotically. They kissed for several minutes when Don pulled away and said, “No, I can’t.”

Angel’s face looked confused as Don walked away and sat on the bed. She followed him in and sat next to him. “Don?” she asked.

Don sighed. “Angel, you are so beautiful, and all I can think about is how badly I want to make love with you, but we just met and you can barely speak. I just don’t want you to think I’m taking advantage of you.”

Angel reached over, took Don’s hand, and it put it on her breast. “Don.”

Don smiled as her breast felt firm under his hand. “Angel, are you sure? Because once I start I’ll be hard pressed to stop.”

She smiled really big and said, “Don.”

He leaned in and kissed her hard, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Angel accepted this as they kissed. Don knew he’d better get her naked before he ripped her new clothes off. He stood her up and slipped the dress up over her head. He unfastened the bikini top and slipped off her bottoms. There she stood before him in the same naked glory he’d first seen her. Don removed his clothes and they stood looking at each other’s nakedness. He lay Angel on the bed and crawled in next to her. He started kissing her lips, then kissed down her neck, her shoulders, and to her breasts. He kissed, licked, and nipped his way to her left nipple. She gasped when he suckled her nipple, flicking the small round nub with this tongue, and gently biting it. He repeated the process with her right nipple and she began to moan loudly. He caressed her breasts and slowly took turns, first the left, then the right, and back again. He admired how her small nipples looked like the tops of erasers but was still quite fun and enjoyable.

He kissed down her stomach, to the mound of blonde hair. She trembled but made no effort to stop him as he kissed the tops of her thighs. He spread her legs apart and there was her sex. It glistened with moisture from her arousal and her sweet scent filled his nostrils. He leaned down and kissed her outer lips. Angel jumped slightly and moaned. Don waited a moment, and kissed her again. He realized it was more surprise than fear that was causing her to jump. He licked the outer edges of the lips and she gasped. He ran his tongue up the center of her sex and flicked her clit. She squirmed and moaned as he reached up with his fingers and parted the skin exposing her vagina and clitoris. He licked and kissed her clit until he felt her body tense up and shook with her orgasm. She moaned and screamed as her climax rocked her body.

Don slowly climbed up her naked, trembling body, kissing as he went along, until his hips were above her, his cock rock hard and ready. He lowered himself, pressed the head of his penis at her lips, and slowly pushed inside her. Angel gasped as he entered her. She was tighter than any women he’d ever had before, and when he was about half way in, she yelped in pain. Don stopped and looked at her, confused, as tears welled in her eyes. Then he saw that he was pulling her hair and thought that must have been the reason so he moved his hand and pushed until he was fully in her. Kissing her face, he began to slowly move in and out of her. She felt so wonderfully tight, and Don was sure she was enjoying this as much as he was. Angel began to moan again and soon he felt her tighten up around him and soon a second climax raged through her body and pushed him to his.

Don held Angel for an unknown amount of time as he felt his spent cock slip from her body. He rolled off and that’s when he saw she was crying. “Angel!” he gasped. “What’s wrong?”

He looked down and that’s when he saw the blood on his penis. He looked and there was a small pool of blood between her legs, on the bed. He realized when she yelped, it wasn’t because he was pulling her hair; he had just taken her virginity. Don wrapped his arms around Angel and kissed her head saying, “Oh Angel, I’m so sorry. I didn’t know.”

Angel cried herself to sleep, and Don drifted of a few minutes after.

Don awoke to the sun in his face and Angel sleeping in a ball. He felt so guilty about what he had done, but he knew it wouldn’t change anything. He decided a hot bath would help him sort through the feelings that were raging though is confused mind. He had never deflowered a woman before and he wasn’t sure how he felt about what he had done. He had heard that women bled when the hymen was torn, but it seemed to him that there was more blood than there should have been. He filled the tub with water and emptied his bladder. Once the water level was good, he climbed in, turned off the faucet, leaned back, closed his eyes, and let the warmth of the water soak into his skin.

“Don?”

Don’s eyes popped open and there stood Angel, still naked, still beautiful. Don smiled and she smiled back. “Come here darling.”

She walked up to the tub, leaned down, and kissed him. Don wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into the tub with him. She immediately began to struggle and fight until something strange struck his leg. Don looked down and where her legs were, had been replaced with a rainbow fish tail. “What the hell?” cried Don.

Angel pushed herself off the edge of the tub and fell hard onto the floor. She lay there, crying, and trying to crawl away with her hands as Don looked at her, and realized she was a mermaid. Her legs began to morph back as he climbed out of the tub and grabbed her.

“Angel! It’s okay.” He stroked her hair and kissed her head. “I just didn’t understand before, but now I do.”

He kissed her softly and picked her up. He set her into the tub and watched as her legs morph back into a tail. It stopped just above her hips, was shiny, and reflected all the colors like the tail on the pendant of the necklace he bought her. He finally realized what she had been trying to tell him in the cave, that she was a mermaid, and that he had wanted him to take her virginity. He squatted down by the tub and said, “I’ll bet you didn’t think it would hurt so much, did you?”

She shook her head ‘no’.

“Do you understand me now?” he asked.

She nodded ‘yes’.

“Okay, so for now I better keep things at ‘yes’ and ‘no’ questions. Did you want to do what we did last night?”

She nodded and smiled.

“Did you think I’d leave if I found out what you are?”

Her face took on a confused look so Don assumed that means she wasn’t sure.

“Do you want to do it again?”

She smiled and nodded.

Don was more than a little shocked. “With me?”

She wrapped her arms around him and kissed him hard. She reached down and grabbed his already growing cock, and began to stroke. She pulled it toward herself and Don stood up. She smiled and kissed the head. “What are you doing?” he asked.

His question was answered when she slipped his erect penis into her mouth and began to lick and suck. “Oh god!” Don gasped.

She smiled and continued to work until soon he felt his climax building. He tried to pull free but she wouldn’t release him. “OH GOD!” he cried. “ANGEL! I’M GOING TO AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!”

As the last word escaped his mouth, he shot his product into her mouth. To his amazement, she swallowed every drop and only released him when he was drained and soft again. She smiled as a small drop was still on her lips. Don leaned over and kissed her hard. He helped her out of the tub, and towel dried her tail until her legs reformed. He helped her dress, dressed himself, and fixed them breakfast.

For the next week, they swam in the cove together, made love on the beach, in his bed, in the cave, and anywhere she wanted and he was able. Don realized he was falling in love with her, and had to make a choice. He told Angel he had to visit the village one day, and she didn’t become upset as she had in the past. He packed a few items in his backpack, kissed Angel goodbye, and rode off. She swam by the wave runner until he left the cove, then swam back to their beach. He docked the wave runner and walked to the building his company owned. He spoke to the receptionist and found out the necessary information he needed in regards to who the site manager was, and how they were doing. Then he stepped outside, called his boss, and explained that he wasn’t coming back. He requested a transfer of his job to this location or he would resign. Don’s boss knew how much his divorce had hurt him, so he agreed to give him a one-month trial, if he could show a profit. Don agreed; his boss said he would call the manager, make an appointment, and call Don back.

While Don waited for his boss to call back, he walked over to the jewelry vendor and said, “I hear you came and never left. May I ask you why?”

“Buy me a beer and I’ll share my whole sad story,” he said.

Don extended his hand, “I’m Don.”

“Jason,” he said as he shook his hand. “Give me a sec to pack up and I’ll meet you at the bar in a few minutes. Order a pitcher and two mugs, and sit in the booth in the back. I’ll find you.”

Don walked over to the bar, ordered the beer just as Jason had instructed and sat in the booth. The waitress walked by, set a basket of pretzels on table and asked, “Meeting Jason?”

“Yeah, how did you know?” asked Jason.

“You’re not the first. I’ll order you boys a sampler plate and I’ll keep your beer flowing. Please, don’t be cheap on the tips. I’ve got two kids to feed.”

Don handed her a twenty-dollar bill and said, “Will this cover the sampler?”

She smiled and said, “Yes, and then some. By the way, I’m Ginger.”

“Don.” He extended his hand to her.

She shook his hand and said, “Welcome Don. I’ll get that sampler started.”

Ginger walked away as Jason walked in and sat down. “Ginger getting us a sampler?”

“Yeah,” said Don as he poured the beer into the mugs.

Jason grabbed his mug. “Salut.”

“Salut,” said Don, as they clinked their mugs and took a drink.

“So Don, fuck her yet?” asked Jason.

Don choked on his beer and coughed. “Excuse me?”

“I asked if you fucked her yet,” Jason said.

“Who?” asked Don.

Jason looked around then said quietly, “The mermaid.”

Don looked at Jason shocked. “Maybe you misunderstood—”

“You bought the necklace,” Jason interrupted. “It was custom made for a mermaid.”

Don drank down about half of his beer before he spoke. “You knew the day I bought it.”

“I did,” said Jason. “So, answer my question, and I’ll share you my story and how I knew.”

“Yes, the night I bought that necklace from you,” said Don.

“I figured as much,” said Jason. “Ah, food.”

Ginger set a large plate with chicken strips, Buffalo wings, crab legs, fresh fruit, mozzarella sticks, French fries, onion rings, some assorted sauces, and two plates. “Anything else boys?”

“Nope,” said Jason, “I think we’re good.”

“Enjoy,” she said and walked away.

Jason grabbed a plate and put a little of everything on it. “Eat up, you’ll be here a while.”

“Oh?” asked Don.

“Your call will come at the end our talk and don’t worry, she’ll still be there when you get back.”

Don grabbed a plate, put some food on it, and said, “How do you know about my phone call?”

“Dude, I’m not blind or deaf,” said Jason. “I saw and heard you.”

“Oh,” said Don, feeling embarrassed.

“Now, as to why you are here eating a sampler with me,” began Jason. “You came here alone and you weren’t supposed to, right?”

“Yeah,” said Don. “I had booked this trip as a second honeymoon, but instead I got divorced.”

“Right,” said Jason. “Then the storm hit your first night.”

“That’s not exactly a secret,” said Don as he ate.

Jason popped an onion ring into his mouth, then said, “I came here about ten years ago, my fiancé had just dumped me and since I had already paid for the trip, I came out. On my third night, a big storm hit and even though my hut was pretty much unhurt, the beach was a mess. I walked out to collect driftwood and palm branches when the most beautiful woman I had ever seen walked down from the cave. And of course, she was buck-ass naked! I lost my mind. I mean, I thought I was dreaming. Here is this girl, long brown hair, green eyes, huge tits, perfect ass, the woman of my dreams. She walked up, kissed me and I swear my hair got hard. I fucked her right there on the beach, took her virginity and everything. The more we fucked, the more I had to have her. She showed me the cave drawings, but I didn’t understand what she was trying to tell me, until the day I was supposed to leave.

“What happened?” asked Don as he refilled the mugs.

“I guess you could say we had a fight,” said Jason as he took a drink. “She didn’t want me to leave here and I didn’t understand why. I started to leave when she dove into the cove and morphed into a mermaid. I totally freaked out and wouldn’t let her touch me. I came back here, and suddenly, I couldn’t leave. I missed my flight, and after a week of nightmares that tormented me, I sought out my mermaid lover. After a month, she found me, and I knew why she was so angry with me.”

“Aside from the fact you turned on her?”

“She was pregnant.”

This caught Don’s attention. He and his wife had tried for years to conceive a child with no success and every doctor said it wasn’t her, it was him. He couldn’t father a child, a key point in why his wife pulled away from him. “I assume it was your baby.”

“Oh yeah,” said Jason as he took a drink. “I felt like a total ass. I swore to her there and then I’d stay near and if she ever could forgive me, I’d marry her.”

“Has she?”

“No,” sighed Jason. “I see her periodically, and I think I’ve seen my daughter with her, a few times, but she hasn’t forgiven me. That’s why I started making the jewelry for the tourists. That piece you bought, I made it for her. No one has ever even noticed it until last week when you grabbed it. I knew you were the latest sperm donor. So, how did you meet yours?”

“She was unconscious and hurt,” said Don shocked.

Jason looked stunned. “Unconscious and hurt?”

“Yeah,” said Don, as he relayed the story of how he found Angel under the palm branches with the minor head injury and he nursed her back to health. He told about how he loaned her clothes, fed her, and even taught her how to say his name, and hers. He shared about how she wept after their first time, and how he learned her secret in the bathtub.

Jason laughed, “The bathtub? Why didn’t I think of that?”

“The blow job I got from it was indescribable.”

“Wow,” said Jason. “So, you’re staying?”

“Yeah,” said Don, “my boss is supposed to let me know when I’m to meet with the manager at the office here so I can make my temporary transfer permanent.”

“You’re serious now aren’t you?”

“You bet,” said Don. “I don’t even care if I can’t get her pregnant. Her presence in my life has given me purpose that I haven’t had in years.”

“Well Don, I wish you luck,” said Jason as he rose. “I’ll be back in a few minutes, I need to take care of something.

A few minutes after Jason left, Don’s phone rang. “Hello?”

“Don!” cried his former boss. “How’s it hanging?”

“Long and to the left,” he said.

“Good to hear it,” said his former boss. “Listen, I just heard back and you’re in. Mr. Blackwell thinks you’ll be perfect for their operation. I tell you, Jason hasn’t been this excited in almost ten years.”

“Wait,” said Don. “Did you say Jason?”

“Yes,” said his former boss. “Jason Blackwell. He’s done a great job there and he’s sure you’ll fit right in. Said you two have been enjoying a nice long chat.”

“More than you could know,” said Don. “Listen, can you arrange to ship my personal things here to me. I don’t want much, but there are a few things I’d like to have. If Amy wants anything, she can have it. Sell or donate the rest and can you take care of my apartment for me. I’ve only got a month to month lease, so if you get my 30-day notice in now, I’ll only owe one last month’s worth of rent.”

“You’re serious now aren’t you, Don?”

“More than you could know, more than you could know.”

Don told his former boss what the few items he wanted shipped to his new job site for his new home and ended his call as Jason sat back down. “Good call?” asked Jason.

“Why didn’t you tell me?” asked Don.

“Now Don, where’s the fun in that?” smiled Jason. “Besides, I wanted to hear about your mermaid. Tell me, what does she look like?”

“She beautiful,” said Don. “Long, curly blonde hair, big bright blue eyes, short girl though, about five-foot three in her feet. Her tail is a perfect match to that pendant I bought from you.”

“She could be a sister to mine. And she was a virgin?”

“Yeah,” sighed Don. “I’d never had a virgin before, so when she yelped I just thought maybe I’d pulled her hair. I felt like shit after it was over and I saw the blood. She cried herself to sleep as I held her. It was only the next morning that she admitted to understanding me.”

Jason laughed. “She’s understood you since day one. She was learning what kind of man you were. But then again, you said she was hurt, so it is possible she was having some difficulty understanding you at first. Do you love her?”

“With all my heart,” said Don without hesitation.

“How much longer do you have in the cove?”

Don thought about it for a moment. “Shit, I forgot all about that. Maybe three or four days. I’m not sure anymore.”

“We have a place for you and her. It’s on a beach in with a small cove. That cove you’re in now must be kept open for the next man who comes here with a broken heart. It may be another ten years, especially since Mr. Lee only likes to rent it to couples, but that is where they go, the mermaids, to find a mate. Yours, what did you say you call her?”

“Angel.”

“Good name. You should know they mate for life. If she has a girl, it might be a mermaid. I don’t know about if they have a son as the man who told me about the mermaids, had two daughters, both mermaids. To be honest with ya Don, I don’t think they can bear sons. I mean, it would explain why they seek out human men, so they can procreate and keep their species alive. I’m sure Mrs. Lee told you about the naked women sightings they get here.”

“Yeah,” said Don as he took a drink, “she mentioned it.”

“As far as I know, there has never been a sighting of mysterious naked men who have run into the sea and disappeared like the women do. Now, back to the man I mentioned earlier. It’s possible your ‘Angel’ is one of his daughters, but there is no way in knowing. He died a few years back of a broken heart. He too made the same mistake I did and turned his back on his mermaid lover. They are powerful creatures, and I suspect they have some magical powers to entrap us, and make us fall in love with them. I dream of mine all the time, and I see her occasionally. She won’t come near me though, and I can’t say that I blame her. I was an ass to her.

“In a few days, I will come to your cove, and your Angel will hide from me. Don’t worry, she’ll be watching us. We’ll move your things to your new home. First, we’ll come to the village so you can return your rented wave runner and check out with Mr. Lee. I’ll help you buy one for you to use that will be deducted from your first few paychecks. That night, she will come to you, and you must decide if you still want her to be in your life. If so, give her this.” Jason handed Don a small box. “If she accepts this, she is yours for life. If she refuses, God help you. Just remember, she must have time in the water. She is, after all, a mermaid.”

Jason finished his beer. “You’ll start working for me on Monday. Make sure she understands you’ll always come home. She’ll follow you for the first week or so, then stop. She’ll learn. When she has your child, let me know, and I’ll give you some time off to be with her so she’ll know you love her and your child. If you have any other questions or just want to talk, feel free to ask me over a beer and a sampler platter. Oh yeah, did you tip Ginger?”

“I gave her a twenty for the sampler and the beer,” said Don.

“Good man,” said Jason as he rose. “By the way, she’s got no kids. But you’ll always get great service.”

Jason walked out of the bar, and Don looked at the box. He opened it and instantly understood why Jason gave it to him. He closed it, tucked it into his backpack, threw a five on the table, and left the bar. He walked to the dock and boarded his wave runner. He looked over and saw Jason sitting on the pier looking out. Don saw what he was sure was a woman with dark hair about a hundred yards away. He watched as she stared at Jason, then dove underwater and a rainbow fishtail flipped up and disappeared.

Don rode back to the cove. As he entered, he saw Angel jump out of the water, smiling. He waved as he rode to the beach and parked the wave runner. He waded out into the water and waited for Angel to swim to him. She was wearing the bikini top and he knew when she morphed back she’d be naked from the waist down. He carried her to the shoreline and waited for her legs to separate. Once she could stand, he set her down and she ran off and slipped on the bikini bottom and a pair of shorts that Don had bought her as he gathered his backpack. She kissed him as approached.

“Did you miss me Angel?” he asked.

She nodded and said, “Yes Don.”

“Your speech is improving,” he said. “Now, let’s have dinner and talk. I have something to tell you.”

They walked to the cabin arm in arm, fixed dinner, and as they ate, Don shared with Angel about his job transfer, and how he was being given a home on the beach that they could share, if she wanted to share her life with him. He explained how Jason would come to the cove in a few days and take him to their new home. Angel listened, but said nothing. When Don asked if she understood, she just shook her head yes, but said nothing. Don was worried he’d made a mistake, but he had presented her a lot to process. They didn’t make love that night, and Don was even more worried.

The next morning, she indicated she was going to swim. They walked to the beach together; she stripped naked, kissed Don, ran into the surf and dove into the water. He watched her tail as she dove under the water and disappeared. She was gone the entire day and Don understood what she must have felt like when he was gone. He spent the day fishing and packing up their things. He knew Jason would be there in a day or two and he wanted to be ready to leave.

By sundown, Angel hadn’t returned, and Don was worried. He lit a small bonfire with the last of the driftwood from the storm that brought Angel into his life. He watched the water roll onto the shore, and still, no sign of Angel. He walked to the shoreline and called out her name, but no response came. He walked back to the fire, sat in the sand, and stared into the flames. The sky grew darker and the fire grew smaller, when Don heard a noise. Quickly, he rose and walked down to the shore.

“DON!” yelled Angel.

“ANGEL!” he cried.

Soon he saw her blonde hair pop out of the water as she swam toward the shore. Don ran into the water and she swam into his arms. He kissed her in the water as she floated, then carried her to the shore. Once her legs formed, he set her down and she ran to her clothes and dressed. They walked back to the fire, put it out, and went into the hut. They made love that night and Don was sure that things would be fine.

Two days later, Jason came to the cove, and escorted Don to the new cove. Just as he said, Angel hid in the water, but Don was sure she was following them. Don returned the rented wave runner, and Jason helped him buy one for him to use. Jason took him to the cove where his new home waited. It was a much bigger cabin with two bedrooms and other modern conveniences that he would need for the times he’d need to work from home. Jason left and Don unpacked his things. At sundown, Don lit a bonfire with some driftwood he found on the beach when he heard Angel call him. He ran to the shore and carried Angel to their new home. She put on the sundress and blue bikini that Don first dressed her in the night they first made love and he led her to the fire. In his pocket was the box Jason gave him the day they swapped stories.

Don knelt down by Angel, took her hand, and said, “Angel. When I came to this place two weeks ago, I had a broken heart. Then I found you, lying on the beach, unconscious and hurt. I took you in, dressed you, and took care of you. I protected you to the best of my ability, and over the past two weeks, I found that every thought I had, was of you. I may have healed your head wound, but you healed me in a way I never thought was possible. Angel, I love you.”

“Don,” said Angel.

Don got on one knee, pulled the box from his pocket, took a deep breath, and said, “Angel, I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Marry me Angel. Be my wife.”

He opened the box and there was a ring. It looked like a silver mermaid with the tail as the band. In the center was a pearl. Angel’s face lit up and she smiled. “Yes Don.”

Don slipped the ring on Angel’s finger, kissed her and said, “I love you.”

Angel bit her lip, then said slowly, “I… love… you.”

Tears fell down Don’s cheeks as he kissed Angel and held her tight. They made love several times that night, and slept late the next morning. Don’s boss sent the few items he wanted, sold and donated the rest, and took care of the lease on his apartment. After a few months, Angel did become pregnant and had a girl, who became a mermaid. Jason did allow Don the necessary time off to take care of his wife and new baby girl.

Don worked hard during the day, and was a dedicated father and husband at night. Angel learned to speak, and about once a month, she’d disappear for a day or two with their daughter and they always came back. Years later Angel explained that they were visiting her mermaid family and that they stayed until she couldn’t bear to be away from him another moment, then would come home. Don understood why he couldn’t join them, as he couldn’t introduce her to his human family or friends. Jason shared with Don one day over beers and a sampler platter that his mermaid had started come to him on the pier, and they were finally making peace. Don never gave Angel a reason to doubt his love for her and their mermaid child. During the day, the girls would play in the water, and at night, they would have a family dinner. Don never thought his life could change like it had, but he was forever grateful for the changes that occurred.

Published 
Written by NymphWriter
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments