Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Coyote

"A young woman meets someone her grandmother warned her about."

23
2 Comments 2
2.1k Views 2.1k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by a "Lush Stories" friend."

Chenoa and her friends were sitting on the restaurant’s patio having lunch. The patio was adjacent to the park’s main walkway. On this gorgeous spring day, many folks were out enjoying the park. It allowed Chenoa to people-watch, one of her favorite activities.

Chenoa noticed a dog trotting down the walk. It was pure black with long silky hair that just radiated health. It looked like a German Shepherd, or wolf, except for the coloration and the size. Big and male, she realized with a blush. HE was the size of a pony. His lean muscular proportions misled his size until he passed an adult human.

“What a gorgeous creature!” Chenoa intoned.

The dog’s ear twitched her way, then his head swiveled to look right at Chenoa, and with an abrupt turn, he was headed straight for her.

No way! Chenoa thought. With all the talking on the patio, the city noise, and the distance to the walkway! He couldn’t have heard me!

 The dog’s actions indicated otherwise. He casually leaped over the wrought iron railing bordering the patio and ducked under their table in a flash. He sniffed each of the other three girls causing them to exclaim in surprise.

He turned to Chenoa last, sniffing her deeply. Chenoa’s exclamation of surprise sounded like the others. Then, just as quickly, the dog was out from under the table and sitting next to Chenoa. She looked up into his rich brown, intelligent eyes, returning his intense gaze.

“Did you hear me?” Chenoa asked.

The dog’s nose bobbed in a clear, un-dog-like nod.

“It’s just responding to your voice.” Ashley scoffed.

The dog’s head swiveled, and he pinned Ashley with his gaze. His lips curled up to expose his fangs. He shook his head no. Now Ashley could see the intelligence in those eyes, which didn’t ease the fear his expression induced.

“Sorry,” Ashley carefully apologized.

The dog had already dismissed Ashley and was back to gazing intently at Chenoa.

“Is there something you want from me?” Chenoa asked.

The dog tossed his head in a clear ‘come this way’ jester and trotted off. Chenoa rose and followed without saying a word, leaving her friends staring after her in shock.

The dog led Chenoa through the restaurant, to the restrooms, and entered the Woman’s. After Chenoa entered the one-toilet room, the dog pushed the latch to lock the door. The dog went blurry before Chenoa’s eyes, and when the blur cleared, a gorgeous man stood in the dog’s place. He had silky black hair, long and thick on his head, short and thin everywhere else, making his complexion dark. He was all muscles!

Chenoa’s eyes were drawn to the massive erection thrusting out from the man’s thighs.

The man backed Chenoa into the sink. Then, he spun her around and pressed tight against her back. Chenoa could feel his cock between her thighs. Head side-by-side, they looked at each other through the mirror.

“My name is Coyote. Will you bear my son? He will be a skin-walker, like his father.” Coyote growled into her ear.

Chenoa wanted Coyote’s cock inside her like nothing she had ever wanted. She couldn’t reason. She didn’t want to consider pregnancy, child-raising, and the inevitable troubles a shape-shifter would cause her life. Chenoa just wanted a hard fuck. She wanted it NOW!

“You must say the words. Tell me you want to have my son.” The trickster god insisted.

Chenoa whimpered with need. She couldn’t form words. Only emotions filled her mind. She ripped off her tiny thong and guided Coyote’s cock to her soaked opening.

Coyote would not thrust home.

“Say it!” He commanded.

The command broke through the emotional fog and woke up Chenoa’s stubborn streak.

“Free will,” she croaked out.

Coyote stalked to the door and lay his forehead on it. Chenoa’s mind instantly cleared. She could reason again.

“You can refuse me. It is your choice.” Coyote’s words were so soft Chenoa almost missed them. She was pissed now!

“YOU FUCKER! You were going to overwhelm me and take me! My Agilisi warned me of your ways!”

Coyote turned to face her. He thrust his hips obscenely. His jumping cock flung fluids in every direction.

“What? You don’t want this?”

Chenoa wanted it. She wanted it bad! She shook her head to clear it.

“Stop it.” She declared.

“I will choose whether to have your child without undue influence. So keep my mind clear, and let’s negotiate.” Chenoa insisted.

“Negotiate…, alright.” He said in a sly tone.

“First, I will not fuck in a toilet. I want a soft bed under me.” Chenoa began.

“Done, but you will pay for the room.” Coyote gestured down his sides. “No pockets!”

“Ok. Second, I want a daughter.” Chenoa insisted.

“It must be a boy!” Coyote insisted right back.

JasmineSweet
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineSweet

“Then, my answer is no. Find another bitch to impregnate.” Chenoa knew she had the advantage if Coyote wanted her to bear his child. Coyote was aware of it too.

“How about twins, a boy and a girl.” Coyote countered.

“No.”

“Ok, a daughter it is. I insist on a second opportunity to breed you. To have my son.” Now Coyote was firm.

“Not open-ended. You may impregnate me within five years of our daughter’s birth.” Chenoa countered.

“Deal. Let’s go fuck.” Coyote held out his hand. Chenoa didn’t budge.

“Third, there will be no interference in how I raise our children. No meddling.” Chenoa continued.

“I can live with that. Are we done?” Coyote took on a bored demeanor.

“Fourth, you will be there to explain and teach our children about their unique abilities.” Chenoa insisted.

“I can show up when I like.” Coyote agreed.

“No, you will show up only when I call for you!” Chenoa clarified.

“You will not be calling on me anytime you feel like it! I’m a busy guy.” Coyote was miffed. He didn’t want to be at anybody’s beck and call.

“Busy, how? Nobody has believed in you in a hundred years!” Chenoa asked.

Coyote huffed and looked indignant.

“I will only ask for your help when our children struggle with non-human issues.” Chenoa agreed.

“Ok, great, Finally!. Let’s go.”

“Last. This point is non-negotiable. Make me a skin-walker. I will need it to keep up with our children.”

Coyote produced an evil grin.

“Deal.” He quickly stated.

Everything went fuzzy. Now there were two large black dogs in the Woman’s toilet. Chenoa was overwhelmed by the smells. She lay down on the pile of her clothes and closed her eyes. She heard Coyote approaching. Her nose told Chenoa what he intended.

Chenoa bared her teeth and growled. Coyote backed away.

Chenoa looked into her mind and found she knew how to change shape. With a thought, she was human again and naked.

“I SAID I WOULDN’T FUCK IN THE TOILET!” She yelled as she dressed. Coyote smiled a silly dog grin at her.

Chenoa unlocked the door. Looking over her shoulder at Coyote in his dog form, she barked,

“Heel!”

Coyote growled, but he did follow her out of the restroom. His presence surprised a woman waiting to use the room. Chenoa led him to the parking lot and her car.

*****

They were in Chenoa’s bedroom, and Coyote was back in his man form.

Now that Chenoa had consented to bear his children, he knew he could just befuddle her mind again and plant his seed. However, Chenoa’s strong will meant he may not be allowed back to conceive his son.

Coyote decided the wiser course of action would be to give her the most extraordinary sexual experience of her life. Fortunately, he was a god. He had a bit of experience, and a few tricks picked up over the centuries.

He pulled her into a kiss, focusing magic to release a bit of endorphin and guide it to her pleasure nerves. Chenoa swooned from the bliss generated by his lips and tongue on and in her.

He unbuttoned the top button on her blouse and kissed the skin under it. His kiss caused an electric tingle. Chenoa responded with goosebumps and a moan.

Coyote did this for each button until he could remove the blouse. Next, he gently turned her and unhooked her bra, followed by kisses on every mark the bra left on her back. Another turn and Coyote had one of Chenoa’s nipples in his mouth, the electric tingle intensified by that sensitive spot.

Chenoa’s clit seemed to be in a direct circuit with each place Coyote’s lips touched. It throbbed in sync with each tingle. Her pussy had never been wetter. When he took the other nipple into his mouth, Chenoa orgasmed.

Now every brush, caress, and breath from Coyote set off muscle spasms in Chenoa. She was trembling like a leaf. She lost count of the orgasms she experienced just from being undressed.

Coyote eased her down onto the bed and spread her open by kissing up her thighs. Chenoa pulled his head up, convinced the ecstasy his mouth would stimulate by the time he reached her clit would kill her.

“I’m mortal. Just fuck me, please.” She begged.

Chuckling, Coyote crawled up her and engaged her mouth in another kiss. Without breaking the kiss, he hunched his back and entered her pussy with his cock. His cock seemed to inflate as it fit her vagina perfectly, both in width and depth. Coyote didn’t thrust. Instead, waves of muscles pulsed up and down the length of his cock. Twitching at the base of his cock stimulated her clit at the correct tempo.

Chenoa felt Coyote’s whole body come alive as he spasmed into orgasm. Her uterus filled with his sperm. She knew the moment one of Coyote’s sperm entered her waiting egg and conceived their daughter. This sent her into such an intense orgasm that she passed out.

*****

When Chenoa awoke, she was comfortably tucked into her bed and alone. Her face broke into a silly grin as she contemplated the strange life ahead of her and her unique children.

Published 
Written by LordCephius
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments