Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fireworks With Alice

"Francine takes a new fighter for a test flight and discovers a wonderful erotic surprise."

12
13 Comments 13
2.9k Views 2.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"'Derez' is an old cyberpunk term for deresolution or not drawing something on a computer screen."

Francine stood on the flight deck, pulling on the flight suit over her thermal undersuit. The flight suit was a tighter fit than she'd like it to be, she really must cut down on the carbs for a while or she'd have to requisition a new flight suit. Explaining why she needed one when her current one was only six months old would be embarrassing.
In front of her was the large bulky shape of her ride for this morning's certification flight.

Dryad two was etched on her hull, under a large oak tree symbol.

She was a heavy fighter assigned to her home vessel, Dryad's Dream. Whatever hippie had named the craft hadn't skimped on the equipment readouts. Dryad two was one of three test bed fighters used to test new equipment designs. Dryad two had been fitted with new scanners, experimental pulse engines and a fearsome array of weapons. Today's test flight was to get her certified for operational deployment.

Francine zipped the flight suit under her chin and stamped her feet into the flight boots. The clang of the solid soles on the metal deck betrayed how eager she was to fly today. The hover platform hummed closer and lifted her into the cockpit.

It took Francine a few minutes to get herself buckled into the seat properly. Soon everything was pulled on, plugged in and switched to active. Francine pressed her comms button opening a channel to the bridge.

"Control, this is Dryad two. Requesting flight clearance to launch from bay five. Over." Her voice was tight, lower-pitched than usual, her excitement to fly audible.

"Dryad two, this is Control. You are cleared to launch from bay five. Have a safe flight." The mechanised voice of the shipboard AI sounded different than usual. Alice was usually a flirt to the pilots, especially when they got new gear she got to analyse. Today, the AI sounded clipped, no-nonsense, all business.

Francine pulled the throttle level down and clicked the landing brake off.

The engines flashed into life, with a surge of power, threw several tonnes of metal and plastic out of the docking airlock with incredible power. Engine power waves, system load levels and the onboard scanner danced in front of her Augmented Reality visor screen.

Everything looked good, really good. With all that power, the engines were propelling the ship at ludicrous speed, without breaking fifty percent power. For the next hour, Francine put the ship through a checklist of flight patterns.

Barrel rolls, evasive patterns, pursuit patterns, active scans. Everything worked, at least as good as the design team had hoped for, some were even better than intended.

"Control, this is Dryad two. Beginning weapons test." Francine clenched her fingers tightly over the controls, a bead of sweat trickled down her face and hovered on the end of her nose.

"Dryad two, this is Control. Copy." Once again, the AI was clipped, serious, controlled. That wasn't the Alice she knew. Maybe Alice was being recalibrated or something.

A figure rippled in the air and appeared sitting astride Francine. Her red hair was braided, her green eyes sparkled, her red lips glistened. A low throaty chuckle filled Francine's comms.

"Alice, the sneaky bitch had gotten herself on board the fighter, but why?" The thought flashed into Francine's mind.

The onboard gravity systems started to press down on Francine, something was sitting very heavily on her crotch. What could almost be fingers slowly moved over the front of her flight suit. The Augmented Reality version of Alice, leaned forward and stroked Francine's face. Life support made tiny alterations to the airflow and blew warm air on Francine's skin.

Alice looked into Francine's eyes and snapped her fingers making the onboard systems derez her clothing. In a blink of an eye, Alice was naked, straddling her captive pilot. Far away from prying eyes, Alice intended to have her wicked way with Francine.

Alice ground herself against Francine, gripped her shoulders tightly and bucked against her hard. Francine groaned; her fingers wanted to caress the astonishingly beautiful woman before her.

AnnabelCaramell
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnabelCaramell

Alice ran her teeth down Francine's neck, this made the pilot shiver at how real it all felt. Her nipples twitched under the flight suit, begged to be touched, or even better, sucked. Alice seemed to know everything and lowered her mouth towards her nipples.

Hot breath on her cleavage made Francine cry out in surprise. Alice sucked a nipple into a hot wet mouth. An electric tongue licked swirls around the nipple, then the sharp sting of teeth being drawn along the nipple. Francine screamed and bucked in the seat. A fire burned in her veins, her body consumed with desire for this simulacrum of a lover.

Alice rocked against her lover, grinding her hips s against Francine. It felt so real, so utterly real. Francine felt her body respond, she so badly needed to be fucked. All those months of pilot training and sleeping alone had made her crave physical contact.

Alice devoured her lover's nipples with her hot eager mouth and rocked her hips relentlessly against the pilot. Francine dribbled helplessly, strapped into the seat she couldn't escape. If she was honest with herself, she damn well didn't want to escape. She wanted Alice to take her as a lover and make her body explode.

Dryad two sent back streams of data on onboard systems activity. The pulse engines seemed to be shifting to a very unusual power curve, almost like they were simulating an organic heartbeat. Life support was very strange, gravity shifted wildly but only in very specific places. The onboard air conditioner was blowing air in all sorts of directions. Then again maybe that's just the pilot doing a systems test to check for failures.

Alice humped her lover, passionately using her control of the ship's systems to make Francine gibber like a lunatic. Body fluids poured out of Francine, as Alice shoved her head between the pilot's legs and ravished her.

The fire in her veins was almost too much for Francine to take, any moment now she was going to explode. Francine felt her body burst into flames, her mind full of fireworks as Alice made her cum again and again. Her helpless body bucked wildly in the seat. Alice tossed her head like a tigress over her kill. Drool and simulated juice dripped from her jaws, a deep roar of triumph filling the comms channels. Alice feasted on her prey, and Francine writhed under the onslaught.

The onboard weapons fired, one by one and then a sustained burst of flashing lights. A passing meteor drifted into range and was obliterated in a shower of rock, ice and vapour. The light show as the lasers blasted the rock into fragments matched the precise moment Alice achieved the mathematical version of an orgasm. The shockwaves of the blast reflected the ripples of delight flowing through the AI.

"Dryad two, this is Control. We are seeing some strange system readouts. Is everything all right over there?"
Francine was panting hard; her eyes were blurry and she could barely speak. Alice floated over her basking in her own afterglow, gloating as she'd made her corporeal lover cum yet again.

"Control, this is Dryad two. Some unusual systems readouts. I need to do an extended flight to shake down any configuration issues for engineering." Francine sounded very up, delirious with joy and very determined. She did not want Control to order her to return to the hangar, she wanted to get her revenge and make Alice call her name.

Before the comms channel went silent, a low husky growl filled the comms. Alice didn't care who knew what she had in mind for the pilot. The engines' power curve showed more power being pulled from the drives, and the heavy fighter vanished from Control's sensor range in a heartbeat.

Far away, in the dark of space, far between the stars. Francine pulled Alice toward her and sucked that virtual nipple into her greedy mouth. Alice moaned and gripped Francine’s head in her hands.

Some days, it was wonderful to be a fighter pilot with a friendly shipboard AI.

 

Published 
Written by Twisted_Skald
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments