Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Last Day In Babylon

"An adventure in ancient Babylon."

2
1 Comment 1
353 Views 353
656 words 656 words

Author's Notes

"Our little adventure takes place in Babylon Mesopotamia, 605 BC."

"MY LAST DAY IN BABYLON"

Our little adventure takes place in Babylon Mesopotamia, 605 BC

Darkness was descending upon Babylon and it was time to pick up Mylitta. We had been seeing each other for almost six weeks. My best friend introduced us. She was so hot! Long dark hair, a slender waist, plus unbelievable breasts for her size. I love to watch the way people stare at her. We found a romantic place to eat and I picked a table way in the back for some privacy.

After dinner, she was anxious to enjoy some intimate pleasure, so we found a nice grassy spot beside the river. Both of us removed our robes and spread them out to lie down on. Her naked beauty always takes my breath away. She said she had a surprise for me and handed me a brightly wrapped piece of candy. I offered to share it with her, but she said no, that it was just for me. It tasted wonderful. We continued to frolic under the moonlight, but for some reason, it was becoming impossible to concentrate. Why did I feel so sleepy? She noticed I was having difficulty and began waving the candy wrapper in my face. That was the last thing I remembered.

The next morning I woke up totally naked and found myself tied down to a freakin' stone altar. I began to panic as I saw a group of young women gathering around me. One of them stepped forward.

"Good morning. I see the sedative has worn off. I hope we have made you comfortable."

"What the hell is going on here? Where is my clothing and why am I tied down like this? How did I even get here?"

"Your girlfriend slipped you a little sleeping potion we provided. She was boasting about your size as we haggled over the price, and now I see you are worth every shekel we paid."

"She sold me?? That BITCH!"

"You sound surprised. If someone had offered me that much money, I would have sold my boyfriend too. So to answer your question, we are here to pay tribute to Viagra, god of fertility."

SkyCyrus
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkyCyrus

I heard some snickering from the crowd as the priestess started to fondle me. The congregation began taking off their robes and moved closer. I could feel myself becoming aroused at the sight of all those naked women, and in a few moments, everyone was admiring a healthy erection.

"Pardon me while I say a few words. GREETINGS DEAR SISTERS! AS YOU CAN SEE, WE HAVE A VERY IMPRESSIVE CANDIDATE THIS YEAR, AND FOR THAT WE GIVE THANKS. LET US PRAY. OH GREAT VIAGRA, GIVER OF STRENGTH AND ENDURANCE, ACCEPT THIS OUR HUMBLE OFFERING, THAT WE MAY BE BLESSED WITH EVERLASTING PLEASURE. AMEN."

She moved around to the back of the altar so everyone could see as I was lubricated with warm oil. The priestess smiled at me as she took a firm grip and began moving her hand. I could hear suggestive shouts of lust and desire from the congregation. A few younger girls pushed through for a better view. One of them pointed and giggled while another began to pleasure herself. The priestess had a determined look on her face as she began going faster and soon I was moaning and pulling at the ropes. Suddenly my body arched as powerful surges sent explosive eruptions gushing all over my chest. The crowd cheered as the priestess picked up a large metal blade and dramatically lifted it above her head.

"No wait, what are you doing?!!"

"GREAT VIAGRA, ACCEPT THIS WORTHY SACRIFICE."

Her arm came plunging down just as the alarm clock went off...

Gasping for breath I clutched at my chest. It felt so real! I could hear Mom yelling something about being late for school. I threw off the covers and found myself drenched in cum.

Damn, that was so cool...

Published 
Written by SolarRay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments