Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Siren's Call Beckons A Sailor's Mast

"In a secluded cove, she begins to sing for pure joy, and is curious about a man and his body."

8
0 Comments 0
1.4k Views 1.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The Perfect Day

It had to be the most gorgeous day she'd seen in a long while. The sun shone brightly, birds sang, and there was a slight breeze. It was perfection for finding a secluded spot on a beach and singing to her heart's content.

Coralia went for a swim first, a little exercise before lazing in the sun would be good. She delighted in the feel of the water on her skin as she swam. It freshened her skin.

When she returned to the little cove she’d found, Coralia moved up the sand to a rocky outcropping near the cove’s apex. There, she climbed up and spread out naked, letting the sun’s rays warm her body. It felt heavenly!

She began to sing, for the pure joy of it. Her light soprano carried across the beach and over the water. When they heard it, birds stopped their singing. Her voice must have traveled farther than she intended.

The Stranger

Not long after she started singing, she heard the sound of oars lapping at the water. Their sound was rhythmic and light. A man was in a little boat, bobbing on the water, and had found her hidden cove.

She didn’t want to share her private cove with anyone! Coralia looked around and saw there was no place to hide. The best thing to do was to stay on the rocks.

The man drew his boat up on the sand. He appeared to be looking for something. Coralia was sure he’d heard her singing, and felt embarrassed. It was one thing to sing at home, but something else entirely to be caught in public. She stayed hidden until the man stopped searching for the source of her voice.

He took a bag out of the boat. It appeared to contain his food. He sat on the dry sand, legs bent in front of him. As he took something from the bag, Coralia couldn’t tell what it was.

He began to eat, and for the first time, she saw how handsome he was. His shirt was off, revealing nice biceps and abs. He wore a pair of shorts, and his legs looked strong. Most importantly, the man had a kind face. Now she was curious!

She crept partway down the rocks for a better look. Curiosity increasing, she stepped onto the sand. A stray twig snapped as she stepped on it. The man turned around and saw her.

“Hello! Man, you’re a sight for sore eyes. Was that you singing earlier?”

“Yes,” Coralia said cautiously. “Yes, it was.”

“You have a gorgeous voice. And you’re stunning all over, in fact. Are you here with anyone?”

“No. I’m by myself.” She felt herself blushing. It had been quite a while since she’d had sex. She found herself getting aroused by the man, just by looking at him.

Many had told Coralia she was quite the looker. Her hair was long and blond, the color of Gorgonian coral. Coralia’s figure was svelte and flawless, with supple boobs and shapely hips. Her skin was on the fair side, despite her seashore living.

Something told her she could trust the man. She walked closer to him.

“You’re not here with anyone,” the man said quietly. Then, in a normal volume, he said, “I guess some introductions are in order. I’m Erik. With a ‘k.’”

“Erik,” she said, trying out the word. “My name is Coralia,” she said as she sat next to him.

“Coralia? What a beautiful name! Just like you! And it’s so unusual.”

She leaned over and kissed him, her tongue slipping into his mouth. He seemed surprised at this, but to Coralia it was quite natural. She didn’t understand his surprised reaction. His mouth tasted like some unknown food, but she didn’t mind it.

To Coralia, it was all quite simple. You find a man you want, and you show him how much you want him. Then you have sex. That was all there was to it! Sometimes the sex was better than at other times, of course.

The Daily Grind

Her desire mounting, she climbed on his lap, continuing to kiss him. Again, he was surprised by her directness. This made his cock hard and poke into her. She grabbed his shoulders and playfully pushed him back onto the sand, smiling.

“Damn! You’re a hot little woman, aren’t you?”

Coralia ground her hips into his, feeling that delightful hardness poking her. Unable to take much more, she fumbled with the button on his shorts. She found it difficult to undo, so Erik took care of it. Coralia sat on the sand as he removed the shorts, revealing a tall and proud cock. She felt herself drooling for it.

He moaned and lay back again as she took his cock into her mouth. His cock didn’t taste nearly as salty as most men’s did. She found his to be refreshing and went down on him enthusiastically. He moaned and groaned at the passion she displayed while sucking his cock.

“Please,” Erik begged. “Take me! Fuck me with that hot pussy!”

Coralia knew what he meant. He didn’t need to spell it out. She mounted him and pinned his hands in the sand. His cock slid into her hot, wet sheath. It felt so good! At last, a cock pumped away inside her, filling the gnawing hunger inside.

Her motions were smooth, like she’d oiled her joints. She was so supple, it almost felt like she had no muscles. Of course, that was silly, she had to have muscular structure to do much of anything. But Erik felt… different in the way he made love.

He came with such intensity that she was afraid she’d hurt him. But for Coralia, his injection had invigorated her. She felt warm and tingly inside, and his cumming had awakened more lustful desires within her.

Chriist_bocellie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chriist_bocellie

Pleasure When She Takes Control

Coralia looked at the azure sky, the blue sea, and the sand baking in the sun. Then she gazed at Erik lying peacefully on the sand. It was all so perfect, why couldn’t he go again?

She lay next to his chest and kissed him, playing with his nipples until they hardened. Erik liked that. But there was no response from his cock. Not even when she stroked it.

Frustrated, she decided to do something radical. Coralia stood up and lay on his body in the other direction. Now, her pussy was at his head and his cock was at her head. She’d never done this before, but Erik immediately picked up on what to do.

He opened her long legs and dove into her snatch, tenderly licking her. Coralia gasped. She’d never felt anything like this before! His tongue flicking in her folds and clit sent her into sublime ecstasy.

It was some time before she could suck his cock again. She took her time when she did. Gradually, his cock hardened and lengthened. She was delighted! Erik seemed surprised when it happened.

She took his cock deep in her throat. Soon it became soaked with her spit. She wanted Erik to ram his cock inside her until he filled her cavern once again.

Coralia got on her hands and knees in the sand. All she had to do was wiggle her butt, and Erik came up behind her. He pressed the head of his cock against her waiting, wet hole. She moaned, wanting him to fill her sheath. No sooner had she thought this, she felt his cock slide inside her.

“Oh, Erik, your cock feels so good inside!” she cooed.

“Wow! I’m amazed I got it up again so fast. It must be you!”

“Oh, fuck me hard! I want to feel you squirt in me again!”

Erik moaned, amazed at her passion. He held her hips and slammed into her, making her lean body shake with each thrust. Coralia’s head dipped as she accepted his cock. Her blond hair grazed the sand. Then she began to meet his thrusts with her own!

Her eyes widened as she felt the increased intensity of their union. Erik gripped her hips tighter as his heat rose. She felt something inside her warming and building. It felt more pleasurable than anything she’d experienced before.

Coralia felt she was at the crest of a wave. Then, Erik spurted a huge load inside her. It released the tension inside her. She went over with the wave, crashing on the beach, and crying out in ecstasy.

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

She collapsed on the sand, Erik falling on top of her. Both panted, breathing hard. It was strange. Coralia didn’t feel energized this time, but a warm glow permeated her entire body. She felt peaceful.

Erik groaned, then rolled off her and onto his back on the sand. She felt a sense of loss when his cock slipped from her, and he rolled over. Wanting to feel close to him, she nestled into his arms. They both enjoyed the moments of being close like this.

“Wow,” Erik said after a while, “you must be the perfect woman, the woman of my dreams. Can I see you again?”

Coralia didn’t answer, and he turned his head to look at her. A tear rolled slowly down her cheek. She knew this marked the end of their day, their togetherness. It saddened her greatly.

“I can’t,” she said.

“Why not? Are you seeing someone else?”

“No,” she sniffed.

“Then why not?”

“Watch,” she said tearfully.

She disengaged from his arms and stood up. Then she walked determinedly to the ocean. She paused before stepping into the water.

Coralia walked a few more steps. Then she turned and lay on her back in the water. Her legs and torso began to turn into a large, single fin.

“Oh, my god! You’re a freak! And I just had sex with you? Am I gonna turn into a… a merman?”

“No. You won’t,” Coralia said loudly, tears now running down both cheeks.

“How the hell do you know that?”

“I don’t know!”

Erik ran to his boat and picked up a thin, black brick. He began to talk into it excitedly, which confused her. Erik was saying something about finding a real mermaid, and what should he do? He didn’t even mention the sex. Whatever he’d heard, Erik wasn’t happy with the answer.

He threw the brick into his boat and then stepped into it.

“Please, Erik. Don’t leave!” Coralia cried, knowing it was best.

Get away from me!” he yelled as he began to row away. “I’ll have to get tested for who knows what parasites—I don’t even know! And how the hell will I ever be able to explain why?

Coralia, with her speed in the water, caught up with him easily. She came up partway out of the water and rested her arms on the gunwales. Tearfully, she tried to apologize. For what, she didn’t know. Hadn’t they had a good, intimate time?

Unable to understand anger, she felt confused. In her world, there was no anger, no hatred. Fear, yes, of dangerous things in the ocean. Coralia told him why their togetherness was okay.

She was happy that Erik had stopped rowing as she explained. But it was no use. He said nothing in response to her questions and suggestions. She couldn’t convince him to see each other once in a while. Erik wouldn’t listen to anything she said.

Finally, confused and heartbroken, she dove deep into the water, tail thrashing. What was it with humans and their world? She couldn’t understand them. All they did was pollute the oceans with trash and noise. She’d never understand them.

Published 
Written by KC_Wilder1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors