Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stand-In: An Easter Surprise

"the Greatest Story Ever Told"

12
8 Comments 8
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Competition Entry: Spring Forward

Author's Notes

"A bit of a farce, but you have my word, everything about it is true."

I remember that special first day quite clearly because it was so incredible and the beginning of many amazing days to come.

The early morning sun shined brightly, as its rays filtered through the palace windows. I can proudly say  that I had been summoned from the Garden to be in the presence of God.

The Old Man looked at me with love.

“Adam,” he said, “you have been a good man. As a reward, I want to train you to be a God-man, a man with qualities. I want to groom you by putting you through a series of challenging experiences. I want to educate you in a way that will enable you to stand-in for me at times and, eventually, maybe even take my place over longer periods of time. Make no mistake, Adam, you will be tested thoroughly in every possible way, and there is no guarantee you will pass, let alone survive. Truthfully, Adam, it’s a lot of responsibility to be God and to bring light to the world. I have to be completely sure you are capable and that you are up for it. What do you say, Adam?”

Crazy as I was in the past, I accepted God’s challenge. Who wouldn’t want to be a stand-in for God?

I said, “When do we start, sir?”

“Why of course right this minute, Adam. When you leave the palace, there will be a rustling in the bushes.  I want you to check it out. But before you go, I am going to let you in on a little secret that has to do with your first challenge. You are not the only person living in the Garden; after all, it is a tremendously huge Garden. There happens to be a woman currently living there. In fact, I want you to find her and then be fruitful and multiply with her.”

Looking back, I can appreciate the whimsical expression on the Lord’s face when I asked a slew of questions. What is a woman? How did she get here? How do I be fruitful and multiply?

The Lord replied, “Patience, Adam, all your questions will be answered when you two meet.”

Momentarily, I was out the front door, and right near Heaven’s gate I became aware of something stirring in the bushes. I turned to get a closer view and stared into a pair of eyes which gave me a furtive glance. Out popped a sky-clad creature. It started running. I immediately gave chase, following a rear-end that looked very much like my own. The race turned into a marathon, moving through forests, across rivers, up mountains, down hillsides until finally, under an errant rainbow, she ended the pursuit by turning directly towards me, as she sat herself on the moist soil below, and beckoned to me with a curled forefinger. By thus doing so, she astonished me by revealing swollen breasts and an apparent lack of a dick.

I carefully walked towards her and she grabbed my arm and pulled me down on top off her. She grasped my startling stiff member and put it in the warm, wet crevice between her legs, while she rocked her pelvis up and back and fucked me. An especially pleasant sensation spread through my body when her cunt muscles milked the seed right out of my cock.

“Call me Eve,” she said.

I heard muffled laughter in the background and then God’s omnificent voice in my mind. Congratulations Adam, you have succeeded in the first challenge by demonstrating your passion and by being able to follow directions. However, the next challenge will be much more onerous. It will take place in less than ideal conditions, dangerous conditions. You will be left to achieve results in an extremely unsupportive situation. You will be placed in the Stone Age, in the midst of a group of hostile Amazon women. I will expect you to keep a cool head and turn the other cheek if you encounter any violence or disagreeableness. Of course, as always, I expect you to be fruitful and multiply.

By this time, I felt that if I knew Eve, then I knew all women; so I was excited by this challenge to spread my wild seed into Amazon pussy. I was very confident about passing the Master’s test. But the actual experience proved itself to have more confrontative elements than I had anticipated and, thus, was way more difficult to mitigate.

As soon as the Lord put me down in the drop-zone, a group of rugged, strong women were chasing my ass. Some were at least ten feet high and three feet wide and they were so fast that the tracking ended quickly, even though I had sprinted at full speed. They lassoed me with jungle vines and the chase was over. The tallest and widest, a true giantess, demanded to know if I liked being her prisoner. Knowing God was watching and judging my reaction in order to ascertain if I could turn the other cheek, I went along to get along. I told my first lie ever and answered yes I liked it, and I said that I guessed it might be a lot of fun.

The Amazons thought that was hysterical and they all started laughing in unison. Then they asked if I wanted to be used as a human dildo. I volunteered that I might be willing to try it, that it might be okay. In response, they all started to strip off their jungle clothing.

One of the biggest and most buxom of them poked me in the balls to get me to double over and then picked me up by both legs. As I dangled in mid-air between her mountainous breasts, she slowly lowered me towards her black bush and I could see her gigantic, raw, red cunt lips. It was then that I truly realized what was in store for me. I was rapidly headed towards the immense valley between her thighs, and straight away I was being rhythmically thrust in and out of her hot, clammy, cave-like vagina.

Lovelllyy18
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovelllyy18

I was used as if I was a common plunger. They passed me around cunt to cunt, screaming loudly whenever my little spout (comparative speaking, mind you) splattered my wild seed-like drops of morning dew onto their enormous, pulsating pussies, which sucked it all in.

They used me like that until I passed out and then they must have dumped me on the side of a jungle trail, as if l were some broken boy toy. God found me there, unconscious and abused.

God assured me I had passed the challenge. He confessed that he had explicitly asked them to be extra rough with me so that he would be able to learn if I could keep calm in the face of adversity. God let me know that the Amazons were a little concerned about me and hoped there were no hard feelings and that they wanted to convey their best wishes going forward.

God brought me back to the Garden where Eve asked me where I had been and what had happened to me. I mentioned the God-man project and she winked and let me know that the God-woman project had been a doozy.

Anyway, Eve nursed me back to health in a short period of time. She simply massaged away most of the residual trauma from the Amazon treatment and fucked out the rest.

After a few days I knew I was good to go when I saw Eve’s big tits linger over me as she reached across my body for the massage oil and I was miraculously rock-hard again. I gave her hairy delta notice and I took her from behind as she moved her ass wickedly. I noted with amusement and pleasure, that unlike in the Amazon situation, that this time around it was the head of my cock that was swallowed instead of just my head. Eve twerked and twerked and there I was being fruitful again.

Once again I heard the Lord’s voice inside my brain. Adam, you really know how to get it on. Thus far, you have demonstrated passion with Eve and the ability to keep a cool head with the Amazons (well, not completely, heh-heh). Now I want you to accompany me on a little road trip to a place called Golgotha, a skull-shaped hill outside of Jerusalem.

The extreme circumstances there will allow me to assess your ability to feel compassion. You see, Adam, my son, Jesus, has run into a bit of trouble. In fact, he’s been nailed to a cross. Quite frankly, Adam, it’s a rescue mission. The dear, sweet man needs a rest and I hope that you can help him. Adam are you willing to take his place? he asked.

What do you do when the Master asks you to do the impossible, I asked myself. The answer seemed obvious, you obey, out of love. his implicit command.

His voice continued in my mind. Adam, I ain’t going to lie, if you will do this, you will suffer and you will die. But I promise you, if you agree to do it, I shall raise you from the dead.

So without further ado, we took Jesus off the cross and wiped his feet and body down. We cleaned the sweat off his brow and washed his bloody wounds and gave him some love. Then I climbed up on the cross and replaced the dear man. God himself nailed me to the cross and I suffered.

But God kept his promise and came back for me after three days and three nights had passed, and lead me back to the Garden. I was greeted by Eve who breathed life back into me. In short order, she bathed me and kissed my wounds and wanted to fuck again.

I hadn’t been on my back for long when the swirl of her tongue brought me around to full consciousness. She mounted my erection and merrily spun like a swivel chair. Thus seated, she rode me, spinning to the top of my pole and then slowly easing back down and rising back up. We had ridden miles and miles before I came.

In my ecstasy, on one planet or another, the Lord’s voice vibrated from a burning bush.

“I can see that you two are being fruitful again. You obviously make a good team. I don’t mean to interrupt, please continue. I just wanted you two to know that I am sending you back to Earth. The people will be expecting you.”

I kept my erection and Eve kept riding it. As we traveled by stars and planets, God kept talking.

“Adam and Eve, I am timeless, but honestly, after all these years, this eternity, I am worn out, and frankly, I am ready for a vacation, maybe a permanent one. If all goes according to plan, I might move straight to retirement.

“Adam, you have acted impeccably. You have showed all the necessary qualities to be a God-man and to take my place. And so have you, Eve, well, in your case, a God-woman.

“You, Adam, and for that matter, you, too, Eve, have both earned the right to replace me because you can be better than me, a much needed improvement, I might add.

“But, of course, it will ultimately depend how you do in the trial period. The people on Earth are expecting you. Your arrival is being madly anticipated. It will be called the Second Coming.”

 

And Ladies and Gentlemen, that’s how the Golden Age began. It was a new age with a two-faced god, masculine and feminine, which started as an Easter surprise for humanity.

Published 
Written by dolphinman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments