Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The College Girl from Hell

"What happens when the daughter of Lucifer and Venus attends college"

14
6 Comments 6
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Lucinda was happy to be going off to college, trying to find her own way in life at last. But how would her classmates react to her?

There was so much about herself that she would simply have to keep concealed.

For example, Lucinda could never tell anyone she was named after her father, Lucifer. Yes, that Lucifer.

She had even tried dying her hell-fire red hair, to other colors. She tried blonde, she tried black hair. But when you were born and raised literally in the Seventh Circle of Hell, hair dye doesn’t work. Her hair had been forged in hell-fire, and it was going to stay that flame-red color, no matter what she tried.

And have you ever tried finding a tight, short sexy miniskirt that hides your long, red, bifurcated tail? So that hot guys would notice you and not your tail, and would want to fuck you very hard?

Or try getting a cute, hot boy to want to slide his big, beautiful cock into your sweet, round ass, with that literally damned tail in his way? Could she even find a cute college guy who would look past her actual tail, and give her figurative “tail” hours and hours of the hard pounding fuck that Lucinda so hungered for?

The best part of going off to college was getting away from her dad. Lucinda had always hated her dad’s job. It was embarrassing! What kind of a fucking stupid job was it, to trick people into doing something evil, and then slow roast them for all eternity for having fallen for his stupid deceptions?

And the stupid things dad would bake people over. Loving someone sexually, without rings on your fingers.  Saying the words “god damn it” in anger, because it offends Grandpa Yahweh to have his name taken in vain. Really? Those things deserved eternal torture? Well, fuck you, daddy, that’s just STUPID! And needlessly cruel.

Lucinda especially hated that all of her food and clothing, growing up, was paid for out of the salary of a deity who made his living from that stupid cruelty.

Her typical teenage anger at her father was harder for her than for anyone else, too. You can’t exactly tell Lucifer, “Go to Hell!” And, “Drop dead” is meaningless to an immortal.

You would think that being the daughter of Venus wouldn’t be so bad, though. Wrong! Try living up to mom being literally the goddess of love, and a genuine sex goddess!

Plus, mom could have had her pick of any hot god from any of the world’s mythologies, and she had to fall in love with that evil prick, Lucifer? What the FUCK, mommy?

Well, mom had taken up with Mercury for a while, that speedy messenger god. But mom said that Mercury had proved to be way too speedy in the bedroom, too.

Venus had even hooked-up once with Qtzlcoatl. You know, the serpent god.  Think about that. Serpent! Venus had expected a king cobra in Qtzlcoatl’s pants. But it proved to be more like an inchworm.

By contrast, Lucifer had always delighted in slowly torturing Venus’s pussy for literal eons, until she put out nearly enough fluid to permanently extinguish the flames of hell. And his front “tail” made his long rear tail look tiny.

And Venus reminded Lucinda that she wouldn’t even have been born, had Lucifer not injected an ocean of his demon seed into Venus’s ass, triggering her three-century orgasm. Venus smiled at the memory. Her face literally glowing with the love that only the goddess of sex could feel 

So yeah, at eighteen, it was great for Lucinda, to finally get away from her parents, and to mingle with normal, mortal college kids, who knew nothing of her and her parentage.

Besides her first taste of freedom, Lucinda wanted three things out of college: two or three very close female friends to gossip with. Finding a sexy boyfriend who would give her pussy – which, as the daughter of Lucifer, was almost literally on fire with lust – a deep hard fuck daily. And earning her degree, after acquiring the knowledge of math, literature, history, astronomy, and biology, things you just can’t learn while living in the Palace of the Seventh Circle of Hell.

Lucinda went through the usual mini-hell of registering for classes, unsuccessfully trying to make friends in classes and in the school cafeteria, and each of six teachers assigning five hours of homework apiece every night, as if there were thirty hours each day (plus eight hours for sleep), between the last class ending at 5:00 p.m. and the first class the next day starting at 7:00 a.m. Maybe these teachers need refresher courses in basic arithmetic?

Lucinda did finally make two close female friends. They would talk and gossip and giggle over lunch. Mostly talk about the guys they were fucking, or wanted to fuck. They each wanted to hide under the desk of the hot Literature Professor Mister Jackson before class began, and then spend the whole day in class sucking on his cock from down there. The three of them had even made a pact to alternate, one of them sucking him under his desk every school day. But none of them had been brave enough yet, to be the first.

A couple of months into the first semester, everyone was pretty much required to attend a college basketball game for about three hours. Three hours less of those magical thirty hours per day that were supposed to be set aside for homework. Lucinda was angry and frustrated, and she had to rein in her urge to tell the school administrators to go to hell. Because if she said those words aloud, her father would literally hurl the school administrators howling into hell. That’s the terrible power of being Lucifer’s daughter.

Plus there was the comfort factor. She had tucked her red devil tail down one pant leg and into her cowboy boot. Sitting on a bleacher that way wasn’t fun!

Seething, Lucinda decided to try to enjoy the game and to forget what a waste of her time it was.

And then the players came onto the basketball court.

Yes, Lucinda was definitely Venus’s daughter. Each player was hotter than the one before, and Lucinda’s little lace panties were getting quite dewy under her tight jeans, as he looked them over.

And mmmm that guy with the number twenty-nine on his jersey. Had her grandpa, the creator of the whole universe, really made a man with such perfect muscles and endless long sexy legs? Why hadn’t grandpa ever told her that he had made such a dreamy man? He was one of grandpa’s finest creations. You would think gramps would have bragged about making this perfect man, even just a little bit?

Throughout the whole basketball game, Lucinda’s eyes followed twenty-nine’s every move, up and down the court. Her poor little pulsating clit was growing desperate to be touched.

Fuck it. Lucinda was only about thirty feet from the ladies' room. She made a beeline to the nearest bathroom stall, yanked down her jeans and panties, and took them off, along with her boots. She began to rub the point of her red tail all over her very wet pussy. She closed her eyes and pictured that hot basketball player in her mind. “Twenty-nine,” Lucinda moaned softly. “Twenty-nine. Twenty-nine.” About the fifth moan, Lucinda shook from head to toe. She looked down, and her pussy, and her devil tail (with which she had been frantically rubbing her pussy) were both dripping in what looked like Alfredo sauce.

Lucinda put her jeans back on and tossed her sopping-wet panties into the bathroom trash can. They were way too wet to put them back on.

In her post-orgasmic daze, Lucinda forgot to tuck her red tail back into her jeans and boots.

In fact, she forgot to put her boots back on at all. She left them in the ladies' room stall and stumbled barefoot back toward her bleacher seat.

But the basketball game was over by now, and everyone was headed her way, to the exit. Lucinda was in such a state from coming so hard, that she didn’t even notice the five fellow students who stepped on her tail.

Still stumbling barefoot through the stadium, Lucinda kept muttering. “Twenty-nine. Twenty-nine. Twenty FUCKING nine!”

Until someone bumped into her hard, abruptly stopping her wandering,

“Twenty-nine,” Lucinda muttered.

“That’s right,” the huge object in front of her replied. “I’m number twenty-nine. And you are?”

“Extremely horny,” Lucinda replied absent-mindedly.

“Well, Miss Horny, you need to be more watchful where you’re walking. May I call you, Extremely?”

Lucinda finally snapped out of her post-orgasmic daze, and replied, “My name’s not Extremely, it’s Lucinda.”

“Nice bumping into you, Lucinda, Literally! I’m Steve.”

“Nice to meet you too, Twent – I mean, Steve.”

“Are you okay, Lucinda?”

“I’m fine. Why?”

“Well, first of all, it looks like someone stepped on your Halloween costume; squashed it pretty good.”

“What Halloween costume?”

Steve laughed. “Umm, your red tail? The one taped to your sexy ass?”

Lucinda looked at her exposed devil tail. Embarrassed, Lucinda’s face turned redder than her tail. “Um, yeah,” Lucinda muttered, “Halloween. Tape. Yes. Right.”

Then Lucinda smiled. “Wait, what? Did you just say my ass is sexy?”

“Don’t play coy with me, Lucinda. You certainly must be aware of what a goddess you are?”

“Well, daughter of a goddess, anyway.”

“What did you say, Lucinda?”

“Oh, nothing. Never mind. Just that when I get home, I have to mend my, umm, Halloween costume.”

“You have a bigger problem than that, Lucinda.”

“Oh?”

“It’s just that you’re walking barefoot through this trash-strewn stadium.”

Lucinda looked down at her bare feet.

“Oh my god, I left my boots in the ladies' room.”

“Forgive a dumb question, but why would you have to take your boots off to poop?”

Without thinking, Lucinda replied, “I wasn’t pooping, I was masturbating.”

“Interesting,” Steve smiled. “Do you always masturbate at basketball games?”

“No, I just took up that new hobby today. After watching you play.”

“Me?”

“Like you said, Steve, let’s not play coy. You must know you’re the hottest guy in our school.”

“I know no such thing. But I’m flattered that you masturbated thinking of me.”

“So what are you doing to do with this information, Steve?”

“Umm, take you out for coffee and talk about it?”

“BAP! Wrong answer, Steve!”

Steve laughed. “So tell me, Lucinda, what’s the correct answer?”

“Well, Steve, when a woman tells you that you make her very horny, and asks you what you’re going to do about it, the correct answer is, ‘I’m going to take you home and fuck you hard until sunrise.’ Not ‘I’m going to buy you a cup of coffee.’”

“Ok,” Steve smiled. “Let’s go find your boots, and then scratch each other’s sexual itch.”

But there were no cowboy boots in the ladies' room. Someone had taken them. Steve helped her to look. He even looked in the trash can.

“No boots. But someone left these tiny lace panties.”

“Those are mine.”

“You have no panties under your jeans? Lucinda, that’s HOT!”

“Yeah, well, they got too wet from watching you, to wear them anymore.”

“You ruined your panties thinking about me? That’s even hotter!”

“Ok, well, no boots. Just take me home now and fuck me hard.”

Steve frowned. “Umm, there’s a problem with that idea.”

It was Lucinda’s turn to frown now. “You don’t want to fuck me, Steve?”

“It’s just that I’m way too hard right now, to wait until I can drive you home.  I need to feel your pussy wrapped tightly around my cock, or I’m going to completely lose my mind.”

Just as Lucinda was about to unzip Steve, right there in the ladies' room, her cell phone rang.

“Hi, daddy.”

A gruff voice on the other end barked one word: “Don’t!”

“Don’t what?”

“You already know what! You know the rule. If you do this outside of wedlock, I have to barbecue Steve for all eternity. So, don’t. Just don’t.”

“Don’t you love me anymore, daddy?”

“Of course I do. That has nothing to do with this.”

“It has everything to do with it. Well, Grampa Yahweh made all of us, right? You, me….and Steve, too. Right?”

“Yes, all of us. Except for your mama Venus. Zeus made her.”

“And grandpa created sexual desire too?”

“Well, he invented lust, but your mom is in charge of it.”

“So why is something grandpa invented and mom perfected, a sin?”

SoniaBarb
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SoniaBarb

“I didn’t make the rules.”

“No, but grandpa did.”

“You do this, Lucinda, and your Steve slow roasts forever. No ring, no sex.”

Lucinda hung up angrily.

“No ring, no sex,” she muttered.

“Whoa, whoa, WHOA!” Steve responded. “You wanted to fuck ME, remember? I’m not going to marry you, just to take care of YOUR urges!”

Lucinda smiled. “You don’t have to. This is a stadium. At a college. Help me find two empty beer cans.”

She tore the ring tabs off the tops of two beer cans. She slipped one on Steve’s left ring finger

“Put this ring on my finger, and then we can fuck all we want to.”

“Kinky!” Steve laughed.

“My family made up this rule, no ring, no sex. It doesn’t say wedding, it says rings. I found a loophole! These are rings!”

“Your family didn’t make up that rule, you know. Families have been saying that for thousands of years.”

“Oh dear, oh dear. Looks like I might have to tell you about my family someday. But that can wait until after you fuck me a few hundred times. Shall we get started?”

“Oh HELL yes!”

“Never use that word, hell, in front of me.”

“Why not?”

Lucinda kissed Steve. “I’ll tell you later. For right now, just shut up and FUCK me!”

“Mmm, you’re so devilishly naughty!”

“Yes,” Lucinda unzipped Steve. “Devilish.”

“Is that why you taped a tail to your beautiful ass?”

Lucinda kissed Steve’s thick, hard, nearly purple cock. She put a finger to Steve’s lips.

“Shhhhhhhh! Less talking. More fucking!”

When they were both stripped naked, Steve picked up Lucinda in his powerfully muscular, athletic arms, and sat her on the sink. She let her split red devil-tail drop into the sink.

Steve stood before her, naked.

Every muscle of Steve’s arms and chest and legs were pure perfection. And mmmm, that cock! Straight and thick and oh sooo hard. Pointing eight inches straight out in front of him. With a huge vein running all the way up the shaft. So pretty!

“Nice work, Grandpa Yahweh!” Lucinda thought to herself. “One of your best efforts! You made a good one when you made Steve!”

And then Steve took one step closer to her. As he did, the head of his magnificent man-pipe gently eased her pussy lips apart.

Lucinda found herself purring now, like a kitten. A sound she had never made before. But she liked it.

Steve took another step closer to her.

In one swift, smooth motion, Steve’s beautiful, hard cock slipped all the way down her wet, hungry pussy.

“Mmmm!” Lucinda purred loudly.

“Thank you, grandpa!” Lucinda whispered under her breath. “Nice work! You made a good one!”

Deeply buried into her, Steve let out a powerful throb. Pushing his vein right into her pulsating clit.

“YES!” Lucinda shouted, “Yes, yes, oh YES!”

Steve slipped out slowly, then pushed back in, just as slowly,

As he did, his vein throbbed and throbbed and throbbed against her clit,

“YESSS!” Lucinda shouted. She grabbed the back of Steve’s head and kissed his mouth hard. She wrapped her legs around Steve’s cute butt and used her feet on his butt cheeks to push him even deeper into her.

Underneath her, in the sink, Lucinda could feel her devil-tail wagging, like a happy puppy dog, as Steve fucked her SO hard!

With tears of pure joy filling her eyes, Lucinda moaned, “I never knew that sex could be this good!”

Shuddering from head to toe to devil tail, Lucinda soaked Steve’s magnificent throbbing cock. Not once. Not twice. But four times.

Steve drew his cock back, then slammed his way back into her, hard. Exploding and exploding and exploding all the way down.

“Mmmm!” Lucinda purred loudly. “YES!” Then she whispered again, “Thank you, grandpa! Your most perfect creation yet!”

“That was wonderful Steve! YOU were wonderful! But you still have one promise to keep!”

“I know. And I intend to keep that promise. Get dressed, Lucinda, And I’ll drive you home. And I’ll fuck you hard. Not just until dawn. But straight through until lunchtime. A proper fuck this time. In my bed. Not in a sink.”

Steve drove Lucinda to his house, and led her by the hand, straight to his bed. Six-foot-seven Steve and five-foot-three Lucinda. Both desperately horny for each other.

It was a big bed. Lots of room to roll around and fuck. To roll from him on top, to her on top, and back again.

As Lucinda laid down naked, she noticed that the sheets were the same hell-fire red as her hair and her devil-tail.

“Nice touch, Grandpa Yahweh,” Lucinda smiled.

As Steve and Lucinda kissed each other hungrily on the bed, Lucinda smiled up at Steve.

“I just realized something, Steve. I have no idea what your beautiful cock tastes like!”

“We can remedy that!” Steve smiled, gently pressing his magnificent hard cock up against her mouth.

Lucinda eagerly opened her mouth to him. Hollowing her cheeks, she slowly sucked him in. About half an inch at a time.

Lucinda rolled them both over now. She was on top, sucking his pretty cock like she was starving. Which she was.

“YUM!” Lucinda purred.

And then he throbbed.

His powerful throb brushed left, and then right, against the back of her throat.

“Mmm!” the devilishly happy daughter of Lucifer and Venus purred again. ”So good! So FUCKING good!”

As she hungrily sucked and sucked and sucked, her tongue swirled slow, loving spirals around and around his shaft, and repeatedly glided over and bathed the head.

Whenever he would slip out of her mouth, she curled her tongue and slipped it inside his cock, before hungrily sucking him down again.

Steve took his fifth trip down Lucinda’s throat. Or maybe it was his sixth?

And then he exploded into her mouth.

Lucinda could feel every one of her taste buds dancing for joy, as his delicious sperm landed thickly onto her tongue.

Swallowing hard, Lucinda delighted in the feel of the warm, thick, sticky liquid, as it slowly oozed its way down the back of her throat. She could feel this sperm dripping into her tummy.

“YUM!” Lucinda purred again.

“You’re an amazing fellatrix!”

“It’s easy to be good at it, with a cock as wonderful as yours to suck on!”

“I still have a promise to keep,” Steve smiled.

It was now 10:00 p.m. on Friday.

Steve and Lucinda fucked until noon Saturday.

Lucinda spent most of those fourteen hours with her arms wrapped around Steve’s neck and shoulders, her legs wrapped around his sexy ass, and her tail caressing either his butt or his huge perfect dick as it slipped in and out of her. In and out. In and out. Through her devil tail, and straight into her ecstatic pussy.

They fucked under the bed covers, and above the covers.

They fucked with him on top. They fucked with her on top.

They fucked missionary style and wheelbarrow and doggie style.

She sucked his magnificent cock five times.

He ate her pretty red pussy six times.

They sixty-nined three times.

They fucked on the bed. They fucked on the floor. They fucked on the couch.

They fucked with him in a chair, getting a lap dance from her as she rode him. And with her in the chair, as he stood in front of her and pointing his beautiful dick straight into her hungry pussy.

They fucked in the shower. Standing up. And with her bent over at the waist.

He cooked breakfast for them both. Then they fucked on the kitchen counter.

Lucinda had twenty-nine orgasms in fourteen hours of non-stop sex with her new man.

Steve stopped counting after his twelfth explosion into her. Was it fifteen? Maybe twenty? Who knows? Who cares? Lucinda had bedeviled him, she had put a spell on him, with sex about ten levels above anything he had ever experienced before.

She came to a realization. She had to experience all of those previous guys who couldn’t fuck their way out of a paper bag. So that she could appreciate the contrast of what a true gem she had in Steve.

After Steve and Lucinda got dressed at noon, her cell phone rang again.

“Hi, mommy!” The thoroughly fucked Lucinda sounded positively giddy.

“I know you don’t turn nineteen until next week,” Venus said. “But I see you got my early birthday present.”

“YOU sent him?”

“Yes. Because I love my daughter, and I want you to be happy.”

“Oh, mommy, I am happy! So very happy!”

“By the way, you’ve been thanking the wrong deity! Your Grampa Yahweh, creator of all things, didn’t create Steve. I did.”

“Oh thank you, mommy. Thank you! Best birthday present ever!”

“By the way, nice loophole you found. About the rings. You saved your Steve from the flames.”

“It’s what a girl does, for the man she loves.”

“Do you like what I did with the number pun?”

“Numbers?”

“Twenty-nine on his sports jersey. And twenty-nine orgasms in my daughter’s pretty pussy.”

Lucinda laughed. “Nice touch, mom! You made twenty-nine my new favorite number.”

“Let me see your tail, sweetie.”

To Lucinda’s shock, the tip of her red tail had changed from an arrowhead, into a Valentine’s heart.

“I thought so. You really did fall in love with Steve! Your new heart-tail sprang from that love.”

“Oh yes, mom. After twenty-nine orgasms, how could I not fall in love?”

“Let me see Steve’s ass.”

“Oh mom, I love that you’re always such a perv! It’s what makes you….you! But Steve’s ass is MINE, now!

“I don’t want to see his ass to get turned on. I want to see if he loves you, too.”

Lucinda kissed Steve on his mouth, and then nibbled his ear.

“My mom’s on the phone,” she smiled at Steve. “Do me a favor?”

“Anything for you, my love.”

“Don’t ask why, but I need you to show mom your ass.”

Steve took off his pants.

“What the FUCK?” Steve hollered. “I’ve grown a red tail!”

“Relax, darling. It’s because you fucked me.”

“I need to see the tip of your tail,” Venus said.

“Oh good, I’m glad,” Venus continued, “It’s a heart, a symbol of true love. Not an arrow, a symbol of war.”

Steve looked mystified. “What does this all mean?”

Lucinda wrapped her arms around Steve, and kissed him hard.

“It means you love me!”

“That I do.”

The voice on the phone told Steve, “Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Venus, Goddess of Love and Sex. Lucinda is my daughter. Her father is Lucifer, Gatekeeper of the Seventh Circle of Hell. Her paternal grandfather is Yahweh, creator of the entire universe. Her maternal grandfather is Zeus, Deity in Chief of Mount Olympus. Welcome to the family. Your purpose in life is to make my daughter happy.”

“Oh, he sure does that!”

“She makes me happy, too.”

“Ok, you two,” Venus continued. “Listen up, I have something important to tell you.”

“We’re listening,” Steve and Lucinda replied in unison.

“For three thousand years, I have been the Goddess of Love and Sex. But then, twenty years ago, I met Lucifer. He fucked me sooo hard, and so good. And we made you, Lucinda. Born of our love.”

“But,” Venus continued, “for twenty years, your father has made my job so difficult. Because every time I make two people hunger for each other, as soon as they fuck, he sends them howling into hell. Your grandfather’s No Rings rule. I’m getting tired of fighting the family to do my job, to spread sexual joy.

“So I’m going to retire. I’m tired. Three thousand years of this job is long enough. I want you two to take over spreading love and sexual joy.”

“But mom, won’t we just be fruitlessly battling daddy, just like you did?”

“No. Your ring loophole, with those beer-can tabs, caused your grandpa to scrap his No Rings, No Sex rule. No more hell for pre-marital sex. And now that you two love each other, as proven by your matching heart-shaped tails, and you have such joyous sex together, you can lead by example. You are the perfect couple to take over my job.  Good luck.”

Lucinda could hardly wait to tell her friends. Not that she was earth’s new Goddess of Love and Sex. She could never tell anyone that. But that she had met the hottest, sexiest stud ever, and he was literally fucking the “hell” out of her, every chance he got. And how he had given her twenty-nine orgasms in fourteen hours of non-stop fucking. She knew that her friends would be happy for her. And maybe a tad jealous of her, too.

And now as her mother’s replacement, she would have the awesome power to send hot studs their way, to make their pussies as joyous as hers is now. She loved her two new friends, so she wanted her friends to enjoy amazing fucks on a regular basis, just like she was getting now. And she could and would make that happen for both of them.

Spread love and sexual joy to one and all, worldwide. And lead by example. Be a sexual goddess, with her own sexual stud-god, pleasuring her endlessly, and she joyously pleasuring him many times per day, until the end of all eternity. Not a bad gig to land. Not bad at all!

 

Published 
Written by RedOnBlack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments