Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Cursed Castle, Chapter 4

"David makes the Princess his and makes her a woman in the process!"

14
13 Comments 13
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.6k words 2.6k words

"David, can I... can I see it?"

"Ask me the right way."

"David, can I see your... cock? Please?"

David pushed her gently back until the mattress caught her at the back of the knees and she was forced to sit down on the edge of the bed. He stepped forward a bit, bringing his crotch within easy reach of her. "Give me your hand."

Arabella extended her hand and he took it, placing it on the very apparent bulge that lay under his loose-fitting pants.

"OH! Oh my..."

He moved her hand up and down the bulge, showing her how it liked being rubbed. She giggled when it twitched and liked how it got stiffer and harder under her caress.

David watched her as she admired the lump and saw her eyes light up as she began to understand the potential for such a tool.

"Yes, you like that cock don't you, Princess. Imagine how that fat cock will feel inside you. Imagine it stretching open that tight virgin pussy. Feeling it so deep inside you it almost touches your soul."

"Ohhh, David..."

Arabella's pulse had quickened and her breathing had increased as well. David saw these changes in her and smiled - his plan was working better than he had hoped!

"My cock seems to like you, Princess. Would you like me to introduce you two?"

She looked up at him, her normally soft, brown, doe-eyes, now turned into lusty, needful eyes, revealing the inner fire that now threatened to consume her...

"Untie my pants and pull them down, but leave my underwear on for now."

She reached up and with trembling hands, she nervously untied the drawstring that held his pants up. Loosed now, his pants fell easily down around his ankles leaving him in just the white linen braes - the 12th Century equivalent to boxers.

Because the material in his undergarment was thinner and lighter, David's cock made a much more pronounced and distinct bulge and Annabella could see it more clearly.

He took her hand again and put it back on his cock bulge, letting her feel it's size and power once more.

"Oooh, David..."

"You like that do you? You want that big, fat cock deep in your pretty, tight pussy, don't you? Don't you wish that hard, stiff cock was plowing your pussy right now?" 

"Yesss. Oh, David, please. Please show me what it's like. I hear the other girls talking about how wonderful it is to make love... to fuck... and I have not known this pleasure. Please David, please make a woman out of me!"

"What about your father? If he found out that someone like me had spoiled his sweet daughter, he would have my head on a pike by the front gate for all to see!"

"Don't worry about him! He's been fed a heavy meal and drank himself to sleep with his wine. He'll be sound asleep until morning. Besides, his room is far away from here. I doubt he could hear us if he were wide awake."

"Maybe, but what about others? One of the staff or something?"

"David, none of the staff would dare report something like this to the King! They would all be terrified that he would be so angry, he would have their heads as well! Don't worry, David, you just let me handle my father."

David still had reservations and rightfully so. But Arabella seemed confident in her abilities to handle her father should the unlikely come up. And the sight of the beautiful young Princess, sitting in front of him naked and asking for him to take her was more than a man should have to bear!

"Up on the bed then."

Arabella smiled and as he took a step back she climbed up on the bed and moved to the center of the large mattress. David meantime took off what was left of his clothes. And stood there with his cock at full attention.

"Usually I like to have a woman suck my cock for a bit to make sure it's nice and hard before I fuck them - make them earn their fucking. But in this case, since you don't know how and I'm already hard as a spike, we won't worry about that."

"Do you like... having your cock sucked?"

"Oh, yeah. I don't know many men who don't. At least I didn't until I came here."

"Well, I would like you to show me how, then. I want to learn how you like it."

"Oh, Princess, there are so many things I want to show you! But we have time for all that."

David crawled into bed and moved between her legs and up her body until he was face to face with her.

"Now, Princess, we will take this slow at first, until you are used to me being inside you. Then when you are ready we will move things along."

"Thank you, David. I'm a little... nervous."

"No need to be nervous or scared, Arabelle. I won't hurt you."

"I know, it's just this is my first time... with a man."

"Well this isn't my first time, so just relax and let me show you what it's all about. The first thing we need to do is make sure you are ready for me."

David took hold of his cock at the base and began rubbing the tip around her pussy lips, between them and putting just the very tip between her tight lips. He teased her with his cock until her hips began grinding on their own and she began to get wetter. She softly moaned and closed her eyes, letting him play and focusing on the feelings he was producing in her.

"Ohh, David, that feels so nice. Oooh, you are making me all fluttery..."

"That's the idea, Princess... I want you to want this as much as I do."

"I do, David, I do. I have always dreamed of this moment. Of the day when I would become... a woman. Oh, David, please! Please take me now! Please, I don't want to wait any longer!"

"Just a little bit more... I want to make sure you are good and wet for me. That will let me slide into you easier and make you enjoy it more too." 

He rubbed the length of his cock between her soft folds and then back and forth across her clit. She gasped when his cock rubbed her sensitive button.

"Oh, David! Ohh!"

"That's your clit, Princess, a very sensitive spot and one of my favorite places on a pussy! You like when I rub your clit do you?"
Arabelle couldn't answer him - she didn't have the breath to form sounds. She just looked at him wide-eyed with her mouth open. But he understood perfectly.

"Yes, I will be visiting here quite often Princess... I do enjoy that look on your face!"

He gave it another little rub and she sucked in another breath in response.

"All right, I think you are wet enough. And I am certainly ready so let's begin." He took his cock and pointed the tip towards her drooling hole. He pushed forward a bit until the tip of his cock pushed apart the outer lips of her pussy and the mushroom cap had nestled up against the entrance to her pussy tunnel.

"Okay, Princess I am getting ready to start moving into you. Just relax and let me do the work. Put your arms around my neck and keep your eyes on mine. I want to watch you as I slide into you."

Arabella nodded her head and did as he said. He gathered himself and with one last check on her he inched forward.

SkinnyMistress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkinnyMistress

"OHH!"

Arabella gripped his shoulders as he opened her for the first time. No longer did she have to use her fingers or some vegetable as a pseudo-cock... a cold, sad replacement for the real thing. She would now know the joys and the connection to a real person. She would know what the other girls had talked about!

Suddenly his head pushed in behind her vaginal ring and she felt the little pop as her walls closed back up around his shaft. He stopped for a moment, letting her rest and get used to feeling him inside her.

"Are you ready to continue now?"

She nodded her head yes and he pushed into her further.

"Oh, David! Oh, I feel you stretching me! I feel you inside me! Ohh, you are so deep!"

"Just relax, Princess, I'm almost all the way in..."

He saw her bite her bottom lip and moan again as he kept burrowing deeper into her tight pussy. Suddenly they both felt him bottom out inside her, his cock bumping up against the entrance to her womb.

"That's it, Princess, I'm as deep as I can go. I am up against your cervix - you have all of me in you now."

"Ohh, David! Oh, it feels so wonderful! I feel so full and so stretched! I never imagined I could feel this way!"

"Now I want you to tell me what you want - if you want me to go faster or slower, harder or softer. And don't forget to use your words. I want to hear you say fuck and pussy and all of it. You'll know what to say and you'll see how much it excites us both. And when you feel you are about to burst, ask me to make you cum. Understand?"

"I'll try."

"All right, here we go..."

David began by slowly withdrawing himself until only the head of his cock remained inside and then pushed forward again. He repeated the slow in and out until he felt her loosen a little and gradually increased his speed and rhythm. After a few strokes, he was moving at a regular rate.

"Oh, David... your cock feels so good in me! Fuck me, David, fuck me harder now, please!"

He smiled and began to move faster and harder into her. She moaned and clung tighter to him. He pistoned in and out of her as her moans encouraged him and urged him on.

"Yes! Oh David, fuck me! Fuck my tight pussy! Please!" she said, repeating words she had overheard from the other servant girls through their bedroom doors.

And he did. Knowing that she was enjoying it so much he wanted to give her the best experience that he could. He pulled out all the stops then, slamming into this delicate Princess like she was some filthy street whore. He gave her all he had and she loved every hard savage thrust. She moaned and writhed and clawed at him as he pounded her mercilessly.

But being her first time, she didn't know how to hold out and soon she was ready to explode.

"Oh, David, please! I need to cum! Please make me cum David! Please make me cum for you!" she said. 

David granted her request and after a few more strokes she did cum. And David made sure it was one for the record books too, making it as momentous an occasion as he could.

When she finally came back to her mind, he held her and slowly rocked her tenderly. 

"Oh David, that was... amazing! I never imagined it could feel this way. Oh thank you, my sweet David, thank you for making a woman out of me and for being my first!"

"Well, Princess, this is only the beginning. I have so many other wonderful experiences to show you."

"I can hardly wait."

[img]https://images.lushstories.com/5137371c55e28a24f0ce6bc1/three-astericks.jpg[/img]

The next day, the King summoned both Arabella and David to his throne room. Neither knew the reason for his wanting to see them but when they walked in, King Breckenridge didn't look at all pleased.

"I hear the two of you had yourselves quite a time yesterday."

Arabella gasped in shock and David saw his young life flash before his eyes. How did he find out?

"Do you two actually think that I don't know what goes on in my own kingdom? Arabella, you know the rules about going into the forest better than anyone. And you deliberately ran toward them despite David telling you to stop. You are just lucky that David was able to catch you before you entered the woods.

"And David, I know you must have had worries about spanking the Princess here - worried about what I would do to you after laying a hand on my daughter. Well, she deserved the spanking and I can completely understand your motive for it. So you needn't worry about it - Had I caught her she would have gotten a lot worse!"

Both David and Arabella breathed a great sigh of relief knowing that it was the picnic incident, and not what happened after, that he was referring to.

"Now you are dismissed and Arabella, I don't want you to ever tease poor David like that again - otherwise I will have something to say about it, young lady!"

"Yes, Father."

They turned to leave, but the King had one more thing to say to David.

"David, please stay here for a moment. Arabella you can leave." 

When Arabella had left the throne room, the King turned to David. "David there's something else. I also know what happened last night between you and my daughter. And under normal circumstances, if one of the palace guards took it upon themselves to touch the Princess in such a manner, I would have them drawn and quartered and their bodies fed to the dogs."

David gulped.

"But after seeing how you took your own life in your hands to save my daughter twice now and knowing how she feels about you... well, I am reconsidering that opinion. David, as a father, I am not happy to see that my Arabella is not my little girl anymore. But I knew that she wouldn't be forever. And although you are an outsider, I don't think I could find anyone more dedicated to caring for her and making her happy than you.

"So I am going to allow this relationship between you and Arabella to continue. I only ask that you be discrete about it - I don't want her name or her position as Princess sullied. 

"You both live here in the keep and so there will be time for you two to be together here where you have privacy. Outside these walls, please maintain the proper respectful positions - unless you need to step in as guardian and spank her behind again!"

"Yes, Your Majesty."

And so with the King's blessing, David and Arabella began a lifelong love, eventually getting married - which broke with all "normal" customs and practices for royalty, but seeing as how there were no more suitors from outside the castle grounds, it was permitted.

David learned one last secret of the castle, in that shortly after he had become a member of the castle his memories of the outside world began to fade. Within what would be a year's time, he had forgotten all about what lie beyond the mystical forest and so never really missed his old life.
 

 

Published 
Written by Master_Jonathan
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments