Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Haunting

"One couples sexual awakening from beyond."

6
1 Comment 1
799 Views 799
6.2k words 6.2k words

Author's Notes

"This story is told from Davin's memory of the events beyond his control."

Prologue

Davin and Carly became best friends in middle school, transitioned into high school sweethearts to nobody’s surprise; never being apart for more than a few days until college, realized they were sole mates during his first year.

If it hadn’t been for Davin being one month older, they would have graduated high school together and could have avoided the only six-month separation they were forced to endure. It may have been fate, or some other un-seen mythical force that tested their relationship to its core; but that separation cemented their bond forever.

The two lovers are eerily similar in outward appearances, confidence, and intelligence. The only visible difference is Davin has a penis and Carly has a vagina. Inwardly, the two personalities have very few fractional differences.

Carly is five foot eight, one hundred-thirty pounds; blonde shoulder length hair and bright blue eyes with specks of silver. She has no need to wear makeup, stays in shape with swimming, hiking, and the occasional yoga session. She is incredibly confident in everything she does; doesn’t take shit off anyone, including Davin. Despite her outward confidence and beauty, she is very shy about her body and sexuality, her own worst critic.

Carly was a blushing virgin bride exactly one week after her college graduation; Davin was “technically” a virgin on this day too. Even though he wanted very much to take their heavy petting make-out sessions to the culmination of his dreams, he had too much love and respect for her to push her beyond her shyness.

Carly loved how his hands caressed her body, strength and gentle simultaneously, touching the right places at the right time. Patiently building a fire within her that her wetness could not quench, sadly her own shyness always put it out, leaving her wanting without release.

Davin is five foot nine, one hundred-forty-five pounds; blonde wavy hair and deep blue eyes. He never works out but maintains his build with physical labor, swimming, and hiking. He is not shy about his body or limited sexual experience. Not a nudist, but not afraid to allow others a glimpse of his natural charms.

Davin’s only experience other than youthful masturbation and make out sessions with Carly was when he caught his roommate stroking an impressive erection after a night of drinking heavily. Not wanting to ruin the roommate’s moment, Davin simply undressed, lay down on the bed and joined in slowly stroking himself to his full length and thickness. Without saying a word, the two moved into a sixty-nine position, taking the cock of the other in their mouths.

Davin wasn’t ashamed about trading blow jobs; but the betrayal of Carly was a burden he could not shoulder alone, he was compelled to drive the six hundred miles home the next day to confess his sin to her in person. With both of their tears washing away the guilt, yet awakening curiosities in her, he was forgiven.

Chapter One

I had been lying there for almost three hours attempting to sleep, too preoccupied with what to do with the low six-figure inheritance from my grandfather. He always told me to be wise about my investments. Putting it into real-estate was my first instinct, but the “Sellers’ Market” we were currently in was reducing my buying power dramatically.

Carly was innocently distracting my thought process with how she is sleeping beside me. Lying curled on her side with her back to me; one leg outstretched, the other pulled up towards her belly exposing pink cotton panties that have gotten partially tucked into the crack of that sexy ass. Her white tank-top had shifted, allowing a side-boob view of her perfect, firm, 34-B breast.

Normally speaking, I would have slide over and run my hand up the outstretched leg, between the warm thighs to lightly caress her little kitty into wet arousal. My thoughts were even blocking my ability to get an erection. Unbelievable!

Enough is enough. I gave up. Quietly crawled out of bed and went to our little office to fire up the computer to start a property search. An hour later, I was convinced it was a lost cause. I couldn't find anything that my grandfather would consider a “Wise Investment."

I heard soft footsteps approaching behind me; Carly leaned in, wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and nuzzled the back of my neck. I felt her nipples pressing into my bare back. She was clearly horny. Her hand slid under my arm, across my abbs and into my boxers, cupping my flaccid penis and hairless testicles.

Slowly and methodically, she was redirecting my brain away from investments and towards her desires. The hard nipples carving a path into my skin began to awaken the brain in my penis. Her fingers wrapping around the base of my thickening member was the perfect distraction.

I finally reached my full six and a half inch, two-inch girth. Since giving our virginity to each other on our wedding night, Carly has been an instinctive, giving lover, always knowing what to do to get me hard. Using the hand wrapped around my cock, she turned my desk chair around to throw her leg over mine with one fluid motion; simultaneously exposing my cock and pulling her pink panties to the side with her free hand, she slid her wet pussy onto my rock-hard shaft.

I leaned forward to find her nipple in the tank top, dragging my teeth across the sensitive hard nub. Her strong hikers’ legs were squatting and lifting with a building pace that matched her heavy breathing; lifting until my head was barely parting the swollen lips, falling back down to impale herself with my full length.

Her breath was super-heated with her moans as she exhaled onto the top of my head. I dug my fingers into her ass cheeks, trying to help stabilize her ride as she was reaching her maximum frenzy on my throbbing cock. She was focused on her efforts to find climax, didn't even notice my cumming; thirty seconds later, she screamed out with her orgasm. With a passionate kiss, she slowly slid off me and left the room.

My attention was drawn back to the temporarily ignored computer. I saw a private listing, cash only deal, right in our price range that I had not seen before. It was even a cabin on a small lake, forty-five minutes from town. I remember thinking, "It can’t possibly still be available."

Chapter Two

The next morning, I was still trying to figure out how that listing had just appeared. I started looking into it further and discovered why a lake house cabin was priced as low as it is. It comes with a few conditions, cash-only deal. Cabin has minor foundation issues and cannot qualify for a loan. The oddest of the conditions was all furnishings and interior décor must remain in the cabin forever.

The pictures associated with the listing were incredible. Gorgeous views of the lake from all four seasons, including one of a beautiful blonde woman waving back from the boat dock in a bikini. The view of the log A-frame cabin was from the boat dock, story and a half, stone chimney framed with windows.

The interior shots showed a spacious great room, with a loft overlooking the Master bedroom, somewhat dated kitchen and dining area, and a simple-looking bedroom on the main floor. Every room seemed to have a fuzzy picture of a portrait of the blonde woman from the exterior pictures.

I decided that it was worth taking a serious look at the property, but wanted Carly to look it over before making an appointment with the attorney that posted the listing. It only took her five minutes to agree to schedule a viewing, she never made decisions that quickly. The Attorney gave me the address and code for the door lock for our viewing that same afternoon.

Carly doesn’t wear dresses very often; but this day she wore a white button-up sundress with a flower pattern. As I was following her to our car, with the noon sunlight passing through the thin material; I was treated with the view of the silhouette of her long legs and no panty lines, incredibly sexy! She hates wearing a thong, but occasionally wore them for my benefit alone. The thought gave a slight stir in my khaki shorts.

Once in the car and on our way, I noticed the seat belt was pressing the material of her dress tight against her breasts. I realized that she is braless, she has never been that bold out in public. Every little movement she made shifted the thin material across her sensitive nipples with spectacular results for me, an enjoyable distraction on the forty-five-minute drive to the cabin. I have always believed her breasts and nipples are perfectly proportioned to her frame, when aroused the nipples nearly double their size, protruding a half of an inch off the firm breast.

We were shocked with our first glimpse of the setting of the cabin. The elevated view of the small lake from the front porch is worth the listing price. We had stumbled onto a diamond-in-the-rough. Without even seeing the inside, and by Carly’s reactions, I knew we would be making an offer.

While I tried to look for the exterior evidence of the foundation problems, Carly opened the door and walked into the great room.

A minute or so later I joined her. She was standing in the center of the room, staring back at the large stone fireplace. Following her gaze, I saw the portrait of the woman from the fuzzy pictures. The quality, detail, and eroticism of the painting was stunning.

She is completely nude, lying on the same sofa that is in the center of this room; her left hand is cupping her right breast, both nipples are erect, a dark pink against alabaster skin. Her right hand is resting on her inner thigh with the pointer finger barely touching her swollen outer lips, the thumb resting in the little tuft of blonde pubic hair above the pink nub of her clitoris peeking out of the glistening, dark pink labia.

I looked back to Carly; she is still staring at the portrait; her face is flushed, and her nipples are as hard as I have ever seen them. Her breathing is elevated with obvious arousal. I hear a low moan from Carly. Her chest is heaving, a louder moan escapes her mouth, with her eyes locked on the woman’s sapphire blue eyes. I can’t figure out how it is possible, but I had just witnessed my wife have an orgasm without any physical contact, while staring at a portrait of another woman. My penis responded quickly; becoming fully erect in seconds, throbbing with every heartbeat, my pre-cum saturating the front of my khakis.

Carly broke free of the fixation the portrait had on her and noticed that I had joined her in the room; made a momentary embarrassed eye contact with mine, glanced down at the wet tent in my shorts and declared definitively, “We are buying this property!”

After touring the rest of the property, we were returning to our car. I got the view of Carly’s silhouetted glory with the sun’s reflected light off the lake in the foreground. With what I had witnessed in front of the fireplace, I had to have her.

I grabbed her by the waist to guide her to the front of the car. She knew exactly what I wanted; she wanted it too. We were three steps away from the hood of the car as she stared to pull the hem of the dress up, exposing her panty-less ass to me.

My hands fumbled with opening my shorts to get my cock out as she bent at the waist to place a stabilizing hand in the center of the hood; her feet spread wide apart allowing me to see her pussy from between the thighs, catching up with one fluid motion, I pressed the thick purple head of my cock into the wet lips from behind. Her hips and ass drove back into me, plunging my cock into her G-spot; I matched rhythm and pace with her. Both of us were close to cumming with only three strokes. My hips pounding into the cheeks of her ass with sharp slaps, our carnal screams and moans reverberating off the nearby pine trees.

Carly’s knees buckled as she collapses on the car with her orgasm. I collapsed on her back as I came deep inside her with spasm after spasm of the longest orgasm either one of us have ever had. My hot seed is more than her tight pussy can hold; we could feel it descending our inner thighs while we tried to recover our breath and balance in the warm sunshine.

Chapter Three

Two weeks later, I was loading the truck for our first long weekend at our new property with all the cleaning supplies, tools, bedding, and food.

Carly came bounding out of the house with a duffel bag of our clothes and toiletries, wearing a very short, tight-fitting dress that I had never seen before; her breast bouncing, and nipples were almost visible through the thin, semi-transparent material. Obviously, she has decided to ditch the bra again. Instantly, my penis asked my brain if she has forgotten the panties again too? Her shyness and inhibitions have changed since the night we first found the property listing.

Twenty minutes into the drive, I noticed that Carly has been nonchalantly moving the hem of the dress up her thigh, a fraction of an inch every couple of minutes. Soon enough, she revealed to my wandering eyes; her shaved pussy, a little tuft of blonde hair remains above the dark pink lips, swollen with arousal. The tip of the light pink clitoris peeking out of her folds, throbbing and wet with her desire.

I couldn't resist taking my hand off the wheel to slide my hand over to press my finger into her offering; my middle finger separated her wet lips easily, gliding upward to circle the clit and exposing more of the swelling nub. Her thighs separated, hips lifted off the seat as a signal to me that she wants my fingers inside her.

I pressed two fingers in as far as I could, pressing my thumb into the clit while my fingers begin a slow fuck of her hungry cunt, her Kegel contracting in a vain effort to grip my wet fingers. Increasing the pace of penetration to match her increased breathing, her screams were drowning out the stereo with her sudden orgasm.

I relinquished the pressure on her clit but continued to slowly slide my fingers in and out, keeping time with her breathing and keeping my eyes on the road. Her hand wrapped around my wrist, pulls my fingers out of the satisfied pussy, and lifted them to her mouth. Sliding both between her lips to taste the sex of a woman for the first time; the overtly sexual and erotic act is counter to her normal conservative sexuality.

The rest of the ride, she simply watched the passing scenery; didn’t even bother to straighten out her dress, leaving her vagina completely exposed. Not that I am complaining; the new, mostly shaved look was keeping me hard for the rest of the trip with my balls aching for release.

When we arrived at the cabin, Carly simply got out of the truck and started moving our things in. I took this as a signal that I will just have to deal with my blue balls while getting the days’ work done. Several times throughout the day, she would tease me by blatantly bending over to pick something up with her legs spread wider than necessary, exposing that gorgeous pussy. I caught her staring at the portrait above the fireplace while straddling the armrest of the sofa, hips rocking like she was humping an unseen person.

By early afternoon, we had everything cleaned, and most of the small repairs completed. We decided to take advantage of the warm afternoon sun by washing the day’s grime off with a swim from our boat dock. I started making a couple of cocktails for us to take down with us. Carly grabbed two towels and headed down it took me a few moments to queue in on the fact that she did not put on her swimming suit, I was starting to like this new exhibitionist side of my bride.

With drinks in hand, I headed out the front door; Carly was on the edge of the boat dock, pulling her dress up over her head, not even attempting to hide her nudity from the two fishermen in the passing boat. Naturally, the boat made a slow turn in her direction; pretending to be oblivious to their presence, she turned her back to them, folded her dress neatly and bent at the waist to place it on the towels on the boat dock. The fishermen just had an amazing view of the best, “catch-of-the-day.”

As I was walking towards the dock; she turned back around facing them, wave to them with an over-exaggeration and dives into the water. The fishermen finally noticed me now that they’re not being distracted by the bathing beauty. With a wave to me, they begin motoring off in their original direction.

When I got to the dock; Carly swam over to me with a huge mischievous smile, the fading afternoon sunlight casting red and gold light on her back and cute little ass bobbing in the chilly blue mountain lake water. With a slight roll, she drifted the last ten feet to the dock on her back; hard nipples breaking the surface of the water, reaching for the golden sky. I remember wondering if the erect nipples were from the cold water or the arousal of flashing the strangers in the boat.

arishabonherth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
arishabonherth

I handed her cocktail down to her with a chuckle and a smile of approval for the reckless abandonment. Turning around, I peeled my tee shirt off, let my shorts and underwear drop; might as well join the skinny-dipping, the words of George Costanzer pop into my head, “Do women know about the shrinkage?”

Looking back at the cabin, I noticed smoke rising from the chimney. I didn't remember a fire being lit when I came down with the drinks. Strange? Carly must have done it before she came down. Carley drank half of her drink, turned and began to swim away with a slow, frog-like kicking of her strong legs, exposing her pussy to me with each kick.

I forgot about the fireplace quickly and dove in right behind her, swimming along her trail, focusing on the target of my desire. Unfortunately, the water is cold, and George is correct about the shrinkage. Even if I could catch up to her right now, with my balls hiding somewhere in my body and the little turtle-thing that used to be my semi-hard penis wouldn’t be able to satisfy her. I decided to break off the chase and return to the dock in favor of a dry towel and a cocktail.

Carly frolicked in the water for another ten minutes or so like a mythical mermaid, teasingly flashing her breasts, ass, and pussy to me every time she thought I was looking at her; I couldn’t take my eyes off her, but I also had the feeling that we were being watched from the cabin.

Carly started to climb out of the water, so I got up to help her, bringing a towel so I could dry her soft goose-pimply skin. Kneeling at her feet, I dab her dry, progressing up each leg to her inner thighs.

Water drips from the outer lips of her still aroused pussy, the cold not having an effect, her exposed clitoris larger than I have ever seen it. I couldn't resist leaning in to push my tongue into her hole, sliding upward to suck the hardened clit into my lips. Her hand grabbed the back of my head aggressively, her hips started to hump into my face, pushing her clit in and out of my lips. Seconds later, she screamed out with a shudder and a knee-buckling orgasm.

After drying the rest of her off, we left our clothes, towels, and drinks behind to walk hand-in-hand back up to the cabin. Again, I got the feeling of being watched; Carly’s eyes were fixated on the cabin and ignoring my hard cock completely, to the disappointment of me and my penis.

We get in the cabin; the fire has things toasty warm, Carly stands in the flickering firelight, momentarily staring at the nude portrait above the mantel. I come up beside her, my hard cock brushing against her upper thigh, leaving a trail of the pre-cum streaming out the head.

She turned and kneeled to the floor, leaning in to trace her tongue along the trail of pre-cum from my balls to the head. Her hand wrapped around the shaft, a slight squeeze, sliding up to the swollen head, causing my pre-cum to coat her fingers. Her lips parted to slide me between, her tongue wrapping around the underside of my head and shaft. She removes her hand from my shaft, reaches between my thighs and presses the two lubricated fingers into my anus; she had never played with my ass before! I was shocked. I wasn't surprised that I was enjoying it, but shocked at her change in sexual experimentation.

I had the feeling of being watched again. The eyes of the woman in the portrait seemed to be darker than before and watching my cock being sucked deep into Carly’s mouth with her fingers slowly pressing into my ass.

She slides me all the way out, only to slurp me back in a deep throat of my entire shaft. I felt the vibration of her groans with each thrust. Her fingers rotated up to massage my prostate; how did she know to do that? Instinct? Her pace increased with each penetration; I was about to lose control, tried in vain to warn her. I start to cum with just my head between her lips. Spasm after spasm, I shoot into her waiting mouth, cheeks puffing with each spasm. Too much for her to handle. My cum dripped from the corners of her mouth, descending her chin.

This was the first time I have ever come into her mouth; she held me in this position until she was sure that I was finished. Suddenly she released my still hard cock, stood up and kissed me with an open mouth to share my load. I haven’t tasted my own cum since my early days of exploring masturbation; truth is, I had forgotten about how much I enjoyed it, even better as a snowball from the love of my life. I made eye contact with the portrait; she had a different twinkle in her eyes and the smile somehow has the expression of satisfaction.

Chapter Four

The first time sleeping in a new place is always a challenge, comfort of the bed, different smells, different sounds; the first night in the cabin was somewhat restless for me. A noise jolted me into semi-consciousness. I lifted my head to look at the clock, 1:38 am. The fog of sleep began to fade, my awareness of where I was drifted into focus.

The fireplace is still casting a flickering dance of light into the Master bedroom loft through the opening that overlooks the Great room; shadows are moving across the knotty-pine-vaulted ceiling like the Northern Lights across an Alaskan sky.

I heard the sound again from the direction of the fireplace. A barely perceptible low moan. I finally realized that Carly is not in bed with me, obviously having trouble sleeping in the new environment, too. I slowly crawled out of bed to check on her, moving quietly towards the opening of the loft; looking down into the room below, I found her lying naked on the sofa in front of the fireplace.

The golden light from the fire was caressing her skin, bathing the long athletic legs, stomach, and smallish breast with its radiated heat. Her head and neck are resting on the armrest with a steep tilt towards the far wall and floor, eyes closed, mouth open with her tongue darting out at the empty space above. Her left hand is cupping the left breast, pulling on the nipple with thumb and pointer. The right hand is between thighs spread wide apart; one foot flat on the floor providing the needed leverage to lift the hips off the sofa to hump the two fingers that are plunging into a wet super-heated pussy.

Carly had told me several times that she never masturbated when she was younger and is satisfied with what I have done for her since our wedding night. The shock and awe of what I was witnessing had me frozen in time. I couldn’t look away. The beauty of her self-exploration was mesmerizing.

I was at least fifteen feet away, yet I could clearly see how wet and aroused that she is; the clitoris is protruding completely out of the lips, glistening a dark pink in the golden flickering firelight. With each thrust of the fingers and hips, her thumb stroked the clit's entire enlarged length, almost like a small penis extending from her cunt.

My attention was drawn to the shadows on the far wall. The silhouette of Carly’s head tilting back on the armrest is clearly defined, her flicking tongue visible above the lips. The image of a woman’s body squatting on Carly’s mouth is engraved on the wall with the detail of the portrait above the mantel. The portrait is darkened, nearly invisible, only the faint shape of the sofa remains.

An impossible thought crashed into my brain. Carly is not masturbating alone; an unknown entity is sitting on her face; she was willingly pushing her tongue into a woman’s pussy as she fucks her own with the two fingers. As much as I wanted to watch this fantasy come true, something was compelling me to retreat to bed. Slowly, I backed away, leaving the sounds of Carly’s muffled moans behind.

Once at the bed, I stood there listening to my wife’s moans. Now there clearly were the sounds of a different woman’s approaching orgasm piercing the night. I watched the shadows of the two-woman dancing on the ceiling in the flickering light. I slid my hand into my boxers, wrapping my hand around the incredibly hard cock, and started a slow stroke of its length.

My mind was still trying to grasp what I was witnessing; is this just a very vivid wet dream? No, somehow this is happening. I stroked my length a few more times, then decided to push the shorts to the floor and crawl into bed.

My balls were aching for release, a steady stream of pre-cum emanating from the swollen head descending the shaft. Wrapping my fingers around the base with an aggressive squeeze, quickly the fingers are coated with my natural lubricant. I started to pump fast to catch up with the two women. I knew this shouldn’t take long to achieve my needed release, but for some reason I can’t make myself cum.

I finely queued in that the sounds from the other room have stopped, and I got the sensation of being watched; looking around the low-lit room, I noticed Carly standing in the doorway. Still nude. Her nipples were still erect and heaving with her heavy breaths. Her thumb and forefinger are squeezing and pulling on her clit. Her inner thighs were glistening with her wet secretions from the overheated pussy. She begins to walk slowly towards the bed, still stroking the swollen clit in time with strokes of my hand on my cock.

As she approached the side of the bed, I could smell her musky scent of arousal. I could see that her cheeks, chin, and lips were glistening with wetness, just like her inner thighs. She stopped beside the bed, leaned down to kiss me; I could smell and taste the sweet-musky flavor of a different woman than Carly. Confirming that what I thought I was seeing was real, the woman of the house had in-fact been riding my wife’s face while Carly was masturbating.

Carly took my hand by the wrist, stopping my efforts to cum; taking a hold of the other wrist, moved them both towards the headboard, pinning them down with a strength that I didn’t know she had. She climbed on the bed, throwing her left leg over my waist to straddle above my throbbing, pulsing cock. I felt an unseen hand slid up my thigh to wrap around the shaft, pointing me straight up towards Carly’s hungry cunt.

Carly lowered herself; the lips of her pussy seem to be opening and closing as if they’re reaching out for my swollen head, finely they touched, giving us both a shock of electricity. The hand on my cock guides my head, sliding it from the clitoris towards the waiting wet hole below, barely separating the hot lips until Carly can’t stop herself from consuming the entire length with her desire.

The unseen hand releases the shaft, moves out of the way to fondle my balls. The thumb slides down my wet scrotum and presses easily into my ass, angling upwards to massage the prostate. Carly was lifting and falling on my cock, fucking me with an animalistic abandon. Her breast bounced with each impact of my hips, her groans became a scream of ecstasy.

I started to cum; the thumb massaging my prostate was milking every drop out of my balls. Carly screamed out with her orgasm, slowing her assault of my cock; her pussy was contracting and grasping my hardness, pulling my cum into her depths.

Carly slowly started to lift, allowing my shaft to emerge out of the grasp of her filled cunt. The head popped out with a thin string of cum struggling to hold on to the open lips of her pussy. She lifted herself in the direction of my head. I realized she wants more. I could see my cum start to form a large droplet between her partially open wet lips. My mouth opened involuntarily with anticipation of what was about to happen.

The first drop broke free, lands on my upper lip, my tongue darted out to collect the salty-sweet desire a fraction of a second before her pussy lips contact mine. Jamming my tongue in as deep as possible to find more treasure, her clit was hard against my nose, I sucked as much cum out of her that I could and started to slide my tongue towards the waiting clit.

I felt the sensation of a flattened tongue gliding upward across my balls to my shaft; the tip tracing the pulsing veins of the still hard cock. Who, or whatever this is, is tasting the mixed desire of Carly and myself; I felt the lips wrap around the head, sucking hard to pull me completely in their mouth.

Carly’s clitoris is swollen, protruding out her cum laced lips that my tongue was traversing; sucking hard on it like the mouth on my cock rewards my efforts with a loud moan from Carly. I sucked the clit in, then slid it out allowing my lips to drag along its engorged length, I tried to match the pace of my cock driving in and out of the mouth of our visitor, the thumb in my ass is driving in and out, fucking me with perfect timing.

Carly began to lift and fall on my face with the same timing, her screams of ecstasy increasing at the same pace; she was getting close to another orgasm and somehow so was I. Suddenly I exploded, my hot cum landing on my chest in large droplets like burning lava; Carly’s orgasm hit at the same time, her musky-sweet sex squirting out of her pussy, super-heated, flooding into my mouth mixed with the last remnants of my cum.

Chapter Five

The sunbeams of the rising sun were slowly bringing the room into focus, streaming through the windows of the Great room into the loft bedroom; the smell of fresh coffee was drifting on the crisp morning air. I started to notice a slight chill. Looking down, I realized there weren’t any blankets on the bed. I was still laying in the same naked position that I was when Carly crawled off my face to clean up in the bathroom. I noticed Carly isn’t in bed beside me. I assumed she has gone for a morning swim.

My semi-erect penis was staring at me questioningly, wantonly, ready for more. There is several dried drops of my ejaculation on my abs and chest, my brain was slow to come into focus, recalling the erotic events of the night with little burst of information. Tried to process the reality that I had two of my favorite fantasies fulfilled last night; watching Carly masturbate while she was eating the pussy of another and then having a three-way with the same beautiful women.

The more details I recalled, the harder I got. Soon I could see the swollen purple veins clearly defined. I was twitching with every beat of my pounding heart. Pre-cum streamed down the smooth skin of the shaft, creating a pool at its base. Reaching down to wrap a finger and thumb around the base soaks my thumb, I couldn't resist putting it to my lips to suck it clean.

I got the sensation of being watched again. There was movement coming towards the bed on both sides. As if out of nowhere, Carly is standing nude on one side and the nude vision of the lady in the portrait is on the other. They were intently watching me suck my thumb clean; the scent of both of their arousal was strong in the air. Carly reached down, covered two of her fingers with my sex and replaces my thumb in my mouth with her two fingers. Our friend repeats it, replacing Carly’s fingers with her own. Carly reached across my torso and slid her wet fingers easily into the woman’s swollen pussy, making circles around the large protruding clit with her thumb.

I was still sucking the fingers in and out of my mouth as I watched my wife finger-fuck this woman beside me. With each thrust of Carly’s fingers, with each delicate caress of the thumb, the woman's clitoris is increasing in size, transforming into a mushroom shape. With fascination and disbelief, I watched it become an erect cock. Very similar to mine, just larger; eight inches to my six, a little thicker diameter, two and a half inches to my two. The vision of my roommate's magnificent dick crashed into my brain. The one before me at that moment was the same as the one that I had in my mouth the night I cheated on Carly.

Carly leaned across my chest, her breast hanging down, hard nipples dragging on my super-sensitive skin; I watched as she sucked the head of our friend's cock into her mouth, slowly pulling it in as deep as she could handle. The emotions I felt at that moment were pushed away by my desire to suck that cock with her, just like how I wanted to share my roommate's cock with her that night in the dorm. As if she was reading my mind, she released it from her mouth, sat up straight; allowing me the room to lean over and suck the wet head into my mouth, taking in half of its thick length. Carly leaned in beside me, wraps her lips onto the side of the shaft to follow my lips as I slid it out of my mouth.

We traded off sucking it in as deep as we could. The woman was moaning louder with a chest deep guttural sound; when I finally got the cock past the gag reflex of my deep throat, Carly pushed her whole hand into the cunt below the shaft buried into her man’s mouth; with two or three thrusts of the fist, I felt hot cum shooting down my throat. I pulled back to catch it on my tongue. I wanted to be able to taste it and share with Carly; the spasms of our friends' ejaculation slowly subsided. My mouth was full. I pulled away from the disappearing cock to kiss my Carly with our prize.

Published 
Written by Biguy56
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments