Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Plundering Pussy Pirates

"Arrrrr!"

23
22 Comments 22
3.3k Views 3.3k
2.2k words 2.2k words

My hands are tied above my head with my pantaloons pulled down and gathered around the tops of my leather buckled boots. On deck, my rounded arse is on display for the gawking crew. The whir of the propellers cuts the silence. Waiting is the most intense part. My delicate cheeks flinch, trying to anticipate when the first strike will be felt. The flogger is a devilish instrument with each of the nine tails acting independently, delivering its own unique bite. When it strikes, your mind doesn't know which part of your skin to focus on as many spots feel the sting at once.

Growing impatient, I turn my head just as the flogger whooshes through the air, finding its sensitive target. No time to brace. The tips whip my sensitive skin. I suck in my breath feeling the wicked sting. A few of the watchful crew cringe - the ones who had been on the receiving end of the flogger before. They know its bite all too well. Their captain is stern, but fair, only issuing punishment when flagrant disobedience has occurred.

The pirate flicks her wrist again delivering another blow to my arse. I know my face shows the pain but I defiantly push my arse back out to meet the flogger. Another whip of the flogger. And another. Red welts now mark my arse. The pain multiples with each strike, testing my tolerance. Aware of the watchful crew, I am determined to withstand this suffering.

As I am whipped again, my skin breaks. Still, I hold in my screams. I focus on the blue skies and puffy clouds surrounding the ship, willing my mind to leave my pained body, so I can survive this torture. After ten lashes, I nod to my first mate.

Without words, she drops the flogger and moves towards me to unfasten my hands. I reach down, gently pulling my pantaloons up and over my beaten flesh. 

"Anything else, Captain Cunny?" she asks.

"Bring the fey," I order.

You see, I insist on being flogged in front of my crew before each raid. I believe my bravery and toughness inspire them. It is hard to explain why, but it prepares me for battle - the pain drives me in some sadistic way.

I command a pirate airship - one of the fastest in the sky. The airship, along with a train are popular forms of transportation, but most pirates take to the skies. It is considered the most romantic (and expensive) form of transport, so the privileged are most often the passengers. You can find the gears on the side and back of the hull and the propeller is constructed of metal wings in the back. The ship is seemingly carried by a large balloon that works with the propeller to keep the airship in flight. The balloon is what I will target with my mechanical fey army.  

My first mate appears with a chest from my cabin. I open it to the eyes of my crew, revealing my newly acquired mechanical fey inside. 

"Gather around. I have a new plan for our raid today. The airship we attack is filled with the rich on a fey sight-seeing excursion. We want them to get their wish, do we not? They paid plenty of coin to see the fey, so fey they shall see!" I cackle.

I lift one up on my finger and marvel at its brilliance. "From a distance, the passengers won't know the difference. They will think they are the elusive fey they seek, flocking to the starboard side, while we sneak up and attack their port side. The mechanical fey will light on their balloons, ready to burst their bubbles in they resist."

"Bloody brilliant, Captain Cunny," exclaims my matey, Twat.

The rest of the crew begin pulling the fey out of the chest and releasing them into the air.

20200720140905.jpg

The fey are tiny creatures who stay hidden in their forests most of the year, but as winter draws near, they migrate to a warmer location and can be seen in the skies by airship ... if you are lucky. The wealthy pay large amounts of coin for a glimpse of these magical creatures. 

I keep an eye on my mechanical fey with my spyglass. As planned, the fey are spotted by the passengers. Flocking to the starboard side, the upper class strain their eyes for a better view. I keep our ship below them and maneuver to their port side, undetected. As we approach, my fey army lights on the balloon of the airship, much to the excitement of the airship's crew and travelers. No one sees us coming until its too late.

We jump aboard with swords drawn before their captain knows what's happened. His guards immediately descend upon me and my crew, swords drawn. My crew's job is to hold them off until I can get to their captain. The slashing of metal fills the air along with screams from the passengers. My first mate slices a guard's wrist, making him drop his sword, so I can get by him. The captain and I sword fight, circling, each of us looking for the open strike. My blade finds a hole to strike his shoulder and his sword falls. I maneuver behind him and get one knife at his throat and another at his cock. 

20200718150859.jpg

"Tell your guards to stand down, Captain," I order, pushing the knife in just enough to allow a trickle of blood to run down his neck.

"And why would I do that?" he snarls.

"Because if you don't, I will cleave you to the brisket and my army of mechanical fey will destroy your ship and you shall all fall to their deaths. Savvy?"

His eyes shoot daggers as he growls, "There will come a time, pirate, when my flogger finds your arse and you are locked away in a dungeon."

"Me cunt tingles at the thought, Captain," I whisper, giving the side of his face a long lick with my tongue.

"Stand down. That's an order. Do as she says." their captain commands through gritted teeth.

My first mate announces, "Listen up you foul gits! Turn and face the sides of the ship with hands in the air and no harm will come. Now!"

My hearties disperse moving down the line snatching jewelry from the ladies and gold coins from the blokes.

Quim and Twat are the shaft-lovers in my crew of pirates. They relish in their tasks of rooting about in the blokes' britches looking for their coin. 

EvaJonnesSexy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EvaJonnesSexy

Quim laughs in one bloke's face after announcing she felt his arousal digging in his trousers. "Do you like me? That's an impressive middle leg," she teases.

While he stares salaciously at my sexy matey's bosom bursting out of her corset, his lady glares at her in disgust, murmuring, "Harlot."

"Harlot, you say? Me thinks you are upset he only offers you a lobcock," Quim says with a devilish tongue.

The lady's mouth drops at the vulgar insult. Quim swats her plump rump as she passes by causes another gasp from the lady. Most of the ladies are wearing wedding rings, but one middle-aged lady's hand is bare. 

"Now where could you be hiding your ring?" Twat says, grabbing and holding up her bare hand.

"I am not married," she says, looking away.

"You lie, rancid bitch!" Twat barks. Her eyes immediately dive down to the lady's large bosom. "I reckon you could easily hide a ring in here." She precedes to plunge her hand inside her blouse, searching for buried treasure.

Whoo! Whoo! Whoo! The lady cries in protest. "Oh shut up, you mewling cunt!" Twat barks, continuing rummaging around in the lady's bosom. 

Her instincts are right and she retrieves the ring and immediately slides the elaborately jeweled ring on her own hand, further taunting the lady. "Maybe I should check out the rest of you. What are you hiding in your quim whiskers?"

The lady shakes and shudders and scrunches her skirts together in front of her, withdrawing from Twat's reach.

"All done, Captain," my first mate calls, interrupting Twat's fun.

My crew gathers their booty and swings back to our airship, leaving the passengers quite relieved they are seemingly surviving this ordeal.

I order in their captain's ear, "When we are out of reach of your canons, we will recall the fey and you can be on your way."

"We will meet again, pirate!" he scoffs.

"I am counting on it," I say, giving him a final lick on the face with my tongue.

When the last of the crew is safe aboard my ship, I withdraw my knife from his throat and his cock and take my leave. We pull away and when safely out of range, I keep my promise and recall the mechanical fey to the ship. The crew busies themselves splitting the loot, adorning themselves in the newly acquired jewels, clinking and clanging the coins. Several have opened the spirits already, eager to start the celebration. They will party long into the night, celebrating another successful raid. 

As raid's go, this was a fairly uneventful one. We never know what we will be met with when we board a ship. As word gets out, the airships will become more heavily guarded. I return to my cabin and leave my crew to their deserved debauchery. I have just removed my weapon belt when there is a rap on the door.

"Come in."

My first mate enters the cabin with a small tube of something in her hand.

"Cap'n, forgive my intrusion. You took quite a whipping earlier. I thought you might like me to apply some soothing ointment now that our raid is over."

My hands slid inside my pantaloons finding my arse still very sore and raw.

"Yes, that would be lovely. Thank you."

I clear a spot on the desk and bend over, sliding my pantaloons down. My first mate moves beside me and squirts some of the ointment on her fingers. Gingerly, her fingertips touch my arse and begin applying the ointment. 

At first, I flinch as her fingertips touch my damaged skin. The welts still show. She handles my arse with the greatest of care. Before I know it, I am moaning, enjoying the cool, soothing cream.  

My tired eyes close as my body soaks into the desk, relishing in the sensations.

"May I relieve any more aches for you, Captain?"

"Mmmmmm, yes,  please. You know what I like."

I hear the creaking of the wood planks behind me and know she is kneeling. Her fingers carefully part my cheeks and I feel her warm breath between my legs. 

She blows on my cunt causing it to quiver. Her tongue begins to lick and lap between my legs. I part my legs wider, enjoying her attentions. She slips my lips within her own, sucking them lightly. Running her tongue up and down my folds, she pauses to swirl circles around the entrance to my cunt. She knows how to please me. The sensations make me shudder, almost painful aching, forcing me to my tip-toes. I quiver as her tongue slides inside my juicy cunt. She tortures as she curls her tongue while plunging deeply. Like the airship, I am now the one plundered and pillaged. 

To my moans, she withdraws her tongue and her fingers slip inside. I beg her to finger-fuck my cunt. I raise one leg up on the desk, opening myself up as wide as possible. My cunt squeezes around her fingers as she finds my pleasure point. Cursing. Writhing. Whimpering. Her unassailable captain crumbles. Her plunging fingers wreck my snatch. My body rages towards that place ... the place where time stops. 

Her other hand strokes my clit rendering my legs useless. I lean forward, with one leg dangling and the other still propped on the desk, trying to relieve my taut muscles. She ups her assault between my legs, driving me to my release, begging me to cum for her. 

My fingernails scratch my desk as I cry out, spilling my juices. Her fingers are covered by my wetness and she waits until my cunt stops sputtering to withdraw her fingers. I feel her tongue between my legs once again, cleaning me up. I am fortunate to have found such a skilled lover in my first mate. Having met her captain's needs, she takes her leave to rejoin the crew on deck.

I remove the remainder of my clothes and walk to my bunk on shaky legs. Lying down, I finger some gold coins from today's pillage. Smiling, I remember their captain's angry threats. I know the torture that awaits me if caught. However, more than the treasures, the thrill and possible dangers of this life drive me ... excite me ... arouse me. 

I softly sing, Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by KimmiBeGood
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments