Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

They Call You 'The Strange One'

"How far would you go in someone else's body for an unknown period of time?"

8
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
4.5k words 4.5k words

Jack reached the edge of the cliff. He spent over four hours getting there. Finally, he was about to see the province of Natal from the edge of the Highveld. The gravel road was exactly what he expected. Now, for the fun part: the descent into the lush, green coastal province. This was in stark contrast to the Free State's straw coloured high-altitude grasslands. There was no chance of rain that day as it was the dry season.

With his bladder emptied, he commenced his journey. This type of trip was nothing new to him. His introversion fed his desire for solo exploration of this nature. He did these trips on a monthly basis, exploring the back roads of the country.

"It would be very easy for someone to set up a string of sorts between these two gates across the main road," he thought to himself. He visually scoured for anything suspicious between the two gate posts flanking the road. Confident that the road was clear, he drove on.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, a lightning bolt hit the left gate support post. Within the same second, a second bolt hit the right gate. He was blinded by the intense blue electric-arc light. He had too much momentum to stop; he drove through the electric field.

On the other side of the electric field, the car died and ground to a halt still in gear. The bolts gave him a severe fright. He sat back in the car for a minute or two. This gave the adrenaline time to dissipate. Once Jack has calmed down, it was time to carry on.

The attempt to reset the car was successful… kind of. As he cycled the ignition to off, and back on the instrument cluster lit up. However, there was something strange going on. His digital bar-graph fuel gauge was replaced by a strange symbol showing he had infinite fuel. There also was an altimeter gauge in the cluster.

Confused and startled, he started the engine regardless. The road was much rougher than before the white-out. This didn't matter to Jack, as it was an excuse to engage low range. There was nothing out of the ordinary with that process and the car responded the usual way.

The valley came into view. However, it was blanketed in thick fog. Being the adventurer that he was, he pressed on down the steep, rough track. Although he enjoyed rough driving, something didn't seem right with the road. It appeared to be a wagon track made in the eighteen-eighties. He brushed his concerns off and continued down.

He reached the fog he saw earlier. The fog held another strange surprise. He was expecting fields, however, he was driving through a snow-covered wooded area. The track which he was following has almost disappeared. Manoeuvring around the random trees was still quite easy.

It was forty-five minutes since his last bathroom break. En-route, he was sipping the carbonated cooldrink, and now it wanted out of his body. He pulled over, killed the engine and found a tree to water.

He stuck his hand through the trouser zip and found the front opening in his boxers. However, he could not find his penis. He got more and more confused as he intensified the search. Fed up, he unbelted and lowered his trousers. Boxers went down in a separate movement. Now, it should have been far easier to find his penis.

But instead, he found a hairy vagina. Our protagonist now needed to pee desperately. Jack leaned against a sturdy tree and parted the lips of the vagina. It was his fantasy to be able to do that, and now he got a chance. The pee needed to be completed quickly; there was an icy wind touching his exposed body parts.

The confusion got even deeper as he pulled up silky female underwear. His combat-styled trousers become a tweed skirt. Socks changed into thick woollen stockings. The hiking boots remained as they were. He realised that somehow, he was transformed into a woman. He was now a she. The person that used to be Jack squeezed the breasts of the body he now controlled.

While the phrase: "what the hell?" swirled inside her head, she continued self-examination. It revealed that this body was blonde. Jack had brown hair. She had shoulder length braided ponytails, which were done in a professional and intricate manner.

"Whoever this lady is must be affluent," our protagonist thought to herself.

As she made her way back to the vehicle, she noticed a stopped vehicle parked behind hers. It must have been the vehicle that followed her all the way from the top of the pass. She made eye-contact with the driver, trying to suss out any instruction from him. The driver of the half-track gave her no signal either way.

"The world hasn't seen half-tracks since the second world war. These guys must be enthusiasts," she thought to herself. Halfway to her vehicle, she noticed her number plates. They have changed to YG0-   5. She gave up trying to figure out why. She was tired of all the surprises.

The good news was that the keys in her hand were for that vehicle. It locked and unlocked without issue. The engine could be started. It was one less item for her to worry about. It was still Jack's twenty-sixteen model of Suzuki Jimny.

"Am I pretty or pretty ugly?" she thought to herself. The interior mirror only showed her eyes; Jack's glasses were gone. She scratched around the interior of the car, then she found Jack's digital camera. A quick selfie later revealed that she was pretty. She estimated her own age at about eighteen to twenty-two years of age. Her hands were manicured and smooth; signs that she was taking care of herself.

As she drove on, the trees got denser and denser. They required more careful planning and manoeuvring around them. She giggled as the half-track behind her was getting stuck more often. It was not as short and manoeuvrable as the Jimny.

Jack's cellular telephone and the GPS were gone. In its place was a folded paper map. It was folded in a particular way, exposing a certain area of the map. Our protagonist has fully given up on logic; she now had to trust in magic.

The noise of a nearby truck caught her attention. She located the source of the noise and saw the vehicle, although distant, move from her left to her right. She made a beeline for that road, with the final push being a climb up an embankment. Only now she realised that she was driving through snow. Once on the road, for her amusement, she stopped to watch the half-track struggle up the embankment.

By now, her pristine hair was full of mud. Her expensive looking clothing was soiled. Her skin was dirty. But she didn't care. The rush of off-roading was well worth the dirt for her.

With a sense of failing light, she needed to figure out her destination. She picked up the paper map trying to figure out what it is telling her. The piece of paper resisted from being unfolded; almost like it would be glued. It wanted to keep its secrets. Frustrated, she gave up on the map; she just drove in the direction of the truck she saw earlier.

Her mind returned to thinking about her number plates. Her intuition told her that she could be someone very important: "Yankee-Golf are government plates. But what was the meaning of the zero? The five is a low number could it signify someone important?"

"Could I be the fifth most important person in the country?" she asked herself. She shook her head in disbelief.

A deer or some other creature jumped in the road. She slammed the brakes stopping well short of the creature. It looked at her; then made six steps before a left turn. The creature disappeared into the snow-covered forest. A quick look in the rear-view mirror revealed that the half-track was still behind her. She felt being watched and followed. Somehow it brought her comfort.

Prior to her left turn, there was a closed and guarded boom. It was clear to her that the guard on duty did not expect to see a vehicle. Slightly rattled and annoyed at being interrupted, he approached our driver.

"What are you doing here?" he inquired in a patronising tone. He spoke a strange language, but somehow, she understood what he was saying.

After a significant delay to formulate a reply, she stuttered: "I… I don’t know. I guess I got lost."

"Papers!" the guard demanded.

Confused, she scratched inside the car to find some sort of identification document.

"DON'T YOU KNOW WHO THIS IS?!!" she heard a second voice screaming. That voice then turned to our driver, once calmed down: "Madam, I do apologise for his incompetence. You may proceed freely. No need for 'papers'."

He bowed at her once she made eye contact with a man in his late-twenties. He continued with a slight fear in his voice: "I will make sure this doesn't happen again. H… have a nice journey."

He then grabbed the much younger guard, most likely a junior conscript, by his collar and dragged him into the guarding hut, forgetting to lift the boom for her. She was about to help herself to the boom, but there was no need. A third person lifted the boom and gestured for her to drive through. She gave him a smile as she drove past. The half-track followed through the boom amidst a serious and violently angry one-sided screaming reprimand emanating from the guard-hut. The man who lifted the boom jumped into the half-track.

"Wow. -- Who am I? -- How important am I?" she asked herself. She has discovered that her name was Michelle Alexandria Fiona van der Tremb’havøn. Her 'papers' were done on a typewriter but looked strange. Her name and surname filled out in Cyrillic. She giggled at the fact that her surname was too long to fit onto the A5-sized documentation, hence the abbreviation.

'Where am I? -- no, when am I?' was her next series of questions, as she now drove on what appeared to be a tarmac road with a recent snow clearing. A vehicle which looked like a Model T came the other way. That car appeared to be in good working order. A few minutes later, something that resembled the nineteen-thirties VW Beetle. That Beetle looked like it rolled off the show-room floor a few days ago. Both those drivers looked at her, and her modern car.

The road took her into a town. The townsfolk were looking at her, staring at her car. The townsfolk were dressed in thirties clothing. Some men bowed when she made eye-contact. The ladies curtseyed. One mother was seen telling something to her child as she drove past. 

She reached a T-junction. She stopped for a decision, and the map attracted her attention. It has magically folded itself to the correct town. She easily identified her current position on the map. The map showed a castle a few kilometres away, it was quite worn out by multiple pinpricks. The map wanted her to go to the castle.

At the castle, she made her right turn onto a pristine unsurfaced road. The guards were ready for her and in position. Unlike the guard earlier, this one did recognise her. After a brief and warm greeting, he signalled to his colleague to lift the boom. Her intuition took over navigating the grounds.

She pulled up to the main entrance, a staff member approached the vehicle. He bowed as if she was some sort of royalty, and greeted her: "Welcome back, miss. I hope you had a wonderful excursion. I'll have the motorised wagon washed first thing in the morning." He then took the keys and smoothly drove the vehicle away.

"By the mud in your hair, you must have had a rough trip," commented an impeccably dressed lady in her late-thirties. Somehow, she appeared not to be Michelle's mother. Is she some sort of staff member perhaps? But why would she need staff?

"Oh yes, the trip was quite enjoyable," Michelle replied quite formally.

"Come, miss. Let's get you cleaned. Let's get you out of these soiled clothes," the lady instructed Michelle while whisking her away through the castle.

The pair travelled to the east wing. It appeared to be a self-contained unit, with a small kitchen, a few servants' quarters and a grand suite. It had a separate living and entertaining area. The main bedroom had an extremely large bed and en-suite bathroom. All the fittings were gold-plated.

"Who lives like this? This place is grand! Who am I? Who is she? Why the security?" questioned Michelle herself. By now, she would have forgotten all the earlier questions she posed herself.

The lady picked up Michelle’s confusion and asked her bluntly: "what is wrong, miss?"

"What do you mean?" confused Michelle responded.

"Your Highness, you are acting unusually strange tonight. Did something happen on your travels?" the lady asked.

"Your Highness?" Michelle frowned in confusion.

The lady curtseyed and apologised: "My apologies, miss. I know you don't like that title. It… it was a slip of the tongue. My apologies."

"I am a royal?" Michelle’s confusion grew to its peak.

The lady’s eyes opened up in horror. She gestured Michelle to sit in a lavish baroque chair. The lady then removed Michelle’s muddy hiking boots. She regained some of her composure and asked the question again: "Miss Michelle, what happen today?"

LunaHotty
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LunaHotty

Michelle took a deep breath and responded: "I drove along and there was a double-lightning strike. There was one bolt on each side of the road. I had too much speed to stop. I drove through that electric field. That’s when stuff started to go… to go…"

Michelle reorganised her thoughts as not to reveal her gender change: "Wait. I can't remember anything of my life before the lightning strikes. Who am I? Who are you?"

The horror-look on the lady’s face was unmistakable. Michelle was banking on the lady's loyalty to tell her the truth. Michelle's reasoning was that for a person to be this close to a royal, they need to be fully trusted. Hence this lady is trustworthy.

"Well, miss, you are Her Royal Highness, Princess Michelle of Trembovice. I am Gloria. I am your chambermaid and personal assistant since you were ten years old," her voice then begins to tremble. "Your father is a good and benevolent king. You, I'm sorry miss, are 'the strange one'. I’m sorry miss. You hate it when your subjects call you 'Xenia'. It is a Greek word for 'strange'."

Gloria then bowed and retreated with only a single shoe. Princess Michelle took a long deep breath. The pieces of the puzzle started to fall into place.

"Why am I 'the strange one'?" the princess enquired with a curiosity in her voice.

With a sense of minor annoyance, Gloria answered the princess: "You don't behave the way a princess should. To be honest, you don't behave like a lady. You just want to do your own thing. You absolutely hate the royal protocol. You disregard it when it doesn't suit you. We fear when we have to tell you 'no'. You demand explanations to why we tell you 'no'."

Gloria paused to change to a more cheerful tone: "But, you have become better. Wiser. Gentler. You began to listen to us, us your faithful, loyal staff. You tell it as it is, you are not very diplomatic," she began to feel uneasy lecturing her employer.

"On the other hand, no other royal is interested in the sciences and technology like you. You drive your university professors crazy with your constant barrage of questions," Gloria gloated with pride.

"Thank you, Gloria," the princess responded as she took her other shoe herself.

The assistant took the second, soiled shoe from the princess and scurried them away to be cleaned by the staff. In Gloria’s absence, Princess Michelle tried to take a look around her surroundings. Nothing new was being absorbed though. Her mind was a hive of activity reviewing the day's events. She wanted to explore her body … her 'borrowed' body. The first item of business is to take care of the bush growing between her legs. This was based on Jack's personal preference of shaven ladies.

By the time Gloria returned Michelle was naked. She rhetorically asked: "Do I usually get naked in front of you?"

"Miss, no." -- Sigh -- "This is one of your strange attributes: you don't care about social standings and norms," Gloria responded.

"Sorry. Does my nudity offend you?" the embarrassed princess asked.

"No, miss. But, you haven't gotten naked in front of me in years," Gloria replied. "Very little surprises me by now," Gloria added.

"Gloria, a personal question if you don't mind: Should this be shaven?" the Princess pointed to her pubic area.

"I'll get our beautician for you, miss." Wide-eyed Gloria responded after seeing the extent of the issue.

Sarcastically, the princess teased: "We'll need a men’s razor for this job."

"Oh, by the way, do I have a 'prince'?" Michelle asked casually trying to figure out what her sex life was like.

Gloria felt embarrassed and put on the spot by the naked princess. She managed to formulate a gentle answer: "I'm sorry miss, you are too 'wild' for most of the suitors. They are not interested in partaking in your adventures."

The chambermaid then set up the bath for the princess hinting that she should clean herself. Michelle took over the task of monitoring the bath from Gloria. She climbed in and begun to soak. Now, that she had some privacy, no time was wasted in inserting a finger into her vagina. It felt strange but nice.

She began to masturbate in the bath. Starting off slowly, waiting for her to get herself aroused. Once her clitoris was erect, she did the thing that Jack always wanted to try. She gently pulled back the hood of the clitoris exposing her inner bits. The sensation was pretty intense but pleasurable. Her session was interrupted by Gloria’s return

"I'm sorry miss, our beautician is off-duty today. Perhaps we can try again in a few days?" she apologised to the princess washing herself.

Annoyed, Michelle asked Gloria calmly: "No. I would like to sort it out tonight. Would you mind doing it for me?"

"I'm sorry, miss. I shake too much. I wish not to cut you," the personal assistant tried to back out of the embarrassing task.

After a pause: "Gloria," the princess had an idea to share with her assistant. By the tone in her voice, the poor woman braced herself for a bombshell.

"Gloria, I have a crazy idea. Are there any soldiers stationed here?" asked the princess trying to get a reaction.

"Yes… why do you ask?" the chambermaid answered not realising to what the princess in hinting at.

"Find me a neatly shaven, best-dressed soldier. Ask him to bring his shaving kit with him, including a fresh razor," the princess ordered casually.

"But, miss…" Gloria tried to argue but didn't have any reasons to give.

"The soldiers stationed here are loyal to the monarchy. Right?" princess gave her argument to which her chambermaid agreed to.

"They know me for being 'weird', so to them, this is one of my quirks. Let some lucky guy do something highly unusual. Let him shave me! What do you think? Be honest," continued the princess.

"That’s against… the… protocol…" Gloria tried to argue back, once again not having valid reasons.

"What is the alternative way to keep ourselves clean down there? I can't reach some of the places. Besides, it needs to be done from a different point of view," the princess pushed her loyal assistant for an answer.

"I'll go and find someone, miss. Complete your bath, dry yourself and I'll be back shortly," responded Gloria as she went off on another mission for the princess.

Not knowing how much time it'll take, Michelle scrubbed her body. While doing that, she gently felt herself up seeing what she got. Her hips were a perfect size; her vagina was nice and tight, with more than two fingers getting a bit uncomfortable. With the bath water drained, she started the process of washing her hair in fresh water.

Gloria returned with a young recruit who was looking extremely nervous. Michelle was covered up in a bathrobe. Her hair was damp since this facility did not have electric hair dryers. The gentleman has been briefed once the room door was locked. The princess walked up to him, with him standing at attention. She ran her hand across his face to test the quality of his shaving. She noticed that his little soldier was also standing to attention.

Michelle lay on the grand bed. She opened up the bathrobe, revealing the work area for the young recruit. With a deep breath, and under the curious eye of Gloria, he lathered her pubic triangle up with shaving cream. The use of the shaving brush made Michelle smile internally. She hasn't seen one for a very long time. The young gentlemen shaved her with short strokes, doing a pretty good job.

The young gentleman was most definitely sexually aroused. Michelle directed him to get rid of the hairs on her labia. For that, they decided to use scissors cutting off one hair at a time. In order to get a good result, the young recruit needed to touch Michelle’s vulva. This made her quite aroused, and caused the princess to secrete vaginal fluids. The smell of those fluids must have been highly arousing for the young gentlemen. If Gloria got aroused too, nobody knew. She managed to hide it quite well. He blushed when he spotted her clitoris getting erect.

As the gentleman was finishing up, Michelle negotiated with Gloria using improvised sign language. Gloria agreed that the gentleman’s erection needed to be taken care of before he left. Now with her area clean, she touched herself in front of the horny soldier. She ran her hands across her recently shaven area. This was a sign of approval.

"James, I see you got an erection," she began to tease the frightened soldier. "We can't let you leave like that. Can you imagine what others will say happened here? That would not be good for me, or for your career."

"Yes, your majesty," he replied.

"We made you build up sexual tension. We want to give you an opportunity to release it, right here right now," Gloria addressed the young gentleman who was very uneasy about his predicament.

"If you choose, you can drop your trousers. Alternatively, you can wait until the erection subsides and leave this room. However, whatever happened here never leaves these four walls. Understood?" the princess added to Gloria’s statements.

"Yes ma'am," James answered as he was getting to grips of what was on offer. Even if the story did get out, who would believe him? Who would believe him that he had sexual intercourse with the fifth most powerful person in the nation? (Only The president, the King, the Vice President and the Queen has more power). So, the secret should be safe.

James decided to disrobe himself. The two ladies watched him. Princess Michelle was gently playing with her clitoris as she watched the muscular man strip. She was pretty sure that Gloria was also enjoying the show. Once the man was naked, Gloria playfully ran her finger across his chest. That had an effect of restoring his penis to a full erection.

Princess Michelle came up close. Very close. She embraced the nude soldier in a hug. Michelle and James were of similar height, hence during the hug, his penis separated her labia. He panicked and tried to remedy the situation. With a smile, the princess gently blocked his hands.

James was circumcised, while Jack (who is in Michelle’s body) was not. Secretly, Jack always wanted to examine a circumcised penis, how he had a good opportunity as Michelle. Michelle touched the bare head then the shaft. She completed her examination by stretching the shaft skin. This examination made Michelle very horny.

From Jack’s backpack, Michelle produced a modern latex condom. Neither James nor Gloria have seen anything like it. The princess briefly explained that the technology will catch his seed, without ruining the feeling. She was after all known as the "Princess of Technology". The princess re-assured the soldier that all will be well as she applied the modern rubber on the soldier's penis.

The princess sat on the edge of a sturdy dresser. She brought her heels up onto the table too. She leaned back and used her hands to stabilise herself. The weary but excited soldier moved in between the princess' legs.

The first penetration was painful; a strange sort of pain. She asked him to hold it there for a few seconds. He withdrew almost fully and took another stroke. The pain lessened as the princess’ vagina got used to the penis. He repeated the motion being very gentle not to hurt the monarch.

He gained confidence and sped up his strokes. As an experiment, Michelle had her clitoral hood retracted. James’ pubic hair teased the exposed part of her anatomy. This had the effect of the princess’ vagina clinching. She felt that she was close to an orgasm, so she covered up her clitoris. James was also quite close to ejaculation as well.

Out of nowhere, a double lightning strike was heard. Michelle experienced a white-out.

When she came around, she was looking at a beautiful blonde woman. Michelle's penis was inside her. That woman was sitting on a table just like Michelle did in the other world. Jack realised that he is back. No time to think about that -- there was a biological event about to happen. He fired his load into the twenty-something-year-old woman on the table. She reacted to his orgasm by having one of her own.

After the orgasm, Jack went soft while still penetrated. They separated their bodies, and his sexual partner was helped off the table by the on-looker. She was allowed to recover on his bed, as Jack cleaned himself up in the en-suite. As he was about to join his sexual partner, she got up and got dressed. After a quick thank-you kiss on the lips, the two ladies left the hotel room. They left the confused Jack to figure out for himself of what happened to him between the lightning strikes.

 Jack wondered if it was Princess Michelle having fun with his body. Wondering if she decided he needed to have sex for the first time. Unknowingly, Jack was responsible for Princess Michelle losing her virginity. His digital camera had the picture of Princess Michelle.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments