Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ever After: Chapter 4

"What Dreams and Nightmares are made of"

4
3 Comments 3
1.8k Views 1.8k
3.1k words 3.1k words

White paper wings drifted on a lazy midday breeze across the office. It passed across a basin of water, and between two bottles of wine flanking it. The front dipped once towards a pile of papers on the desk. Then, a second one dropped it amid purple hairs of a detective. Arcavato clicked his tongue in annoyance.

This was my sixth perfectly landed airship. Pulling it free of its moorings, Arcavato sighed, “Alright, you win the bet. What’s your question, Etace?”

“Why do you make me answer the door?”

“Three reasons.”

“Is one of those ‘cause I’m a woman’?”

“Nope,” Came the smug smile to his lips. Raising a finger each time he counted off, Arcavato continued, “One, your height catches people off, guard. It lets me assess people as they come in. Two, it helps spread your name and presence so you’ll have an easier time if you get sick of assisting me.”

“And the third?”

“You scare that raving she-devil down the hall. She was, I think, in her mind, courting me and you pulling your favorite toy out on her made her nervous.” I couldn’t resist reaching to my right to let my fingers stroke the cool metal at my side. The long barrel was shorter than me with a deep, crimson wood handle. Arcavato tilted his head, “I kept meaning to ask, how did you meet the guy who made that?”

“Lyri? Remember that job in the west Barracks?”


“The one where the soldiers were sneaking in prostitutes?”


“That’s the one. The quartermaster was also a smith so…”

My story was cut off by rapid knocks to the door. My employer motioned towards the door. With a shrug, I leapt off my chair and walked over. Swinging the door open, I was faced with an older dark elf. His white hair was trimmed so his long ears were prominent as well. As with everyone, he blinked and looked around the room.

I coughed into my hand, pulling his attention down to me. His eyes widened then, he knelt down. Taking my hand in his gloved one, the man kissed the back of my hand. He spoke in a refined manner, “My apologies, my good lady. I am Evert, servant to the Retra Family.”

My cheeks felt warm as this obviously refined manservant spoke to me. His purple eyes looking directly into my own. I managed to squeak out, “You, didn’t do anything no one else might do. Forget about it. You’re here about a job, right?”

“Yes, indeed. Are you detective Arcavato?”

“No, the one behind the desk is. I’m just his assistant, Etace Oarsman,” I curtsied, before sweeping my hand to direct him further in. Rising to tower over me once more, I closed the door behind him, letting my eyes wander his backside. A glint of metal from under his black overcoat told me he was armed. And some part of me had no doubt his self assured steps meant he could use it.

“Detective, my employer would like to hire you to guard a room during a party tonight. Our usual security fell ill and we need someone to ensure that nothing is stolen. If it isn’t, we’d like to retain you for a few days to see if you can figure out who was stealing from him.”

“Anything up front on this?”

Evert reached into his pocket and produced a small pouch before announcing, “fifty silver up front. Two gold if nothing is stolen and then a gold piece a day for your services past that.”

“Almost painfully generous. I’ll get things in order here and report to the Estate this afternoon.”


“Thank you, Detective. I will report this to my master.” Evert bowed and turned to the door. Flashing me a small smile I bowed my head to hide my burning cheeks.

Once the door closed Arcavato chuckled, “So that’s your tastes.”

“What do you mean?”

“I’ve only seen you make those cute expressions around younger girls so I thought you might just be purely a lesbian. But it’s also older Dark elves who make you weak in the knees, huh?”

Without thought, I grabbed a pillow off the couch and flung it at his head. Then another. Both hitting their targets I growled, “Don’t you have preparations to make, detective?”

“Yes, yes. Let’s get things cleaned up here. It’ll probably be a long night.”

The day star had barely shifted by the time we left the office. Even our own side street was crowded with people rushing to and fro. Moving goods, orders or just moving about in general. Amidst the crowd were patrolling Imperial and Church guards, often in matched pairs.

New refugees commonly erected tent housing between buildings or lived out of carriages with their wheels likely stolen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Arcavato rested his palm atop his cane. Seeing him on edge just in case made me grip the leather strap that kept my rifle secure. The weight was reassuring that, if nothing else, I could smack someone with it. So, I plunged into the forest of legs.

Immediately, I lost track of my employer once we hit the main road. I trusted he’d not be far behind. After all, I was the one in greater danger of being trampled. Yet, I managed to pull myself onto the back of a cart passing by to keep my bearings. Sadly, my ride was headed towards the Church section so I had to jump off and weave around a bunch of Drow pulling some heavy crates on a sled with no pack beast.

Despite the danger, I managed to arrive at my pitstop on the way to the job. Looking over my shoulder, I confirmed Arcavato arrived safely. The pounding of metal from this shop drowned out my attempts to get his attention.  I felt arms wrap around me at the same moment a voice cried out even above the raucous pounding, “My spark! You’ve finally arrived!”

As I turned I was buried face first into a musky, leather apron. Powerful arms had me kicking embarrassingly as I tried to push away for breath. Managing to free my nose of his sweaty grasp I cried out, “Enough Mito!”

The big, half Elf blushed a feat that only looked awkward with his taller than normal, broad frame. Setting me back down he apologized and motioned for me to follow him. Molten metal and countless casts were haphazardly placed all over the metal workshop.

We arrived behind the shop where a huge tank of water sat. Beside it was a wooden stand with a chest plate strapped to it. One of the other smiths dragged the stand to one side as Mito retrieved a wooden case. Opening it up, he revealed a smaller version of the rifle with some pouches beneath it.

He handed me the weapon. I looked into the barrel, seeing it was perfectly clean. Mito pridefully explained as he took it to show me how to load it, “We decided to go smaller but keep the same shot size so you can use it in either one. The idea was that you could reload it one handed so it doesn’t take as long.”

“Less powerful, I’d imagine, though.”

“We think you’ll lose more range than power. That’s what we’re gonna test today. See if it can still breach armor.”

Receiving the weapon, I took a small, paper pouch that’d be used to reload. Walking to the armor, I then took ten paces. My heart thundered in my chest as I pulled the hammer back. My whole world focused on the armor. I breathed in, I saw the evil bitch who had been my abusive mistress before me. As I exhaled I squeezed the trigger. My arm was numb from the kickback and I couldn’t hear the others too well.

Again! I needed to put her down! Exhilaration ran through every limb. I bit into the paper pouch, pouring my power in. Reaching into my hip pouch, I pulled out another shot and packed it in. I’d regained feeling as I took aim for the second time in the span of a few moments. My weapon let out another wail of fury.

My arm dropped and I felt familiar arms lift me up. Mito bounced me up and down ecstatically as others looked through. I heard one of the other craftsman announce, “Neither shot blew through the back but she hit the heart both times!”

I failed to hide a smirk at my aim. Mito, once he calmed down enough to return me to solid ground, examined the barrel with me and it had burned out clean. No leftover residue. Cheers came as the workers settled into theoretical talk of improving my weapons. Different metals, powders, their ideas becoming a confusing storm.

SaraTaylors
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraTaylors

Mito quietly handed me the case after we packed my new weapon away. Arcavato, who had been silently watching, gave me an approving nod. With my new ‘heartbreaker’ safely stashed on my back alongside her bigger sister, we departed the shop. Luckily, it didn’t take long to reach the Imperial section.

At the gate, the guards approached me, requiring I sign a declaration of my weapons. Arcavato vouched for me saying I was his ‘guard’. Which, hadn’t been tested up to this point. Still, we entered the neat, orderly streets of the Drow.

Once we arrived, Evert was quickly called. He lead us through the luxurious manor to a storage room off to the side and down a long hallway. Despite the noise of preparations, it was actually quiet. He explained, “This is where the family stations a loyal guard usually but we’ll be short-handed for the party tonight. Feel free to begin your investigation while you wait for the guests to leave if you’d like to get a jump on tomorrow.”

“Thank you, I think we will,” Arcavato bowed before turning the handle. Inside was a surprisingly clean room with paintings, furniture and crates. All covered in white sheets. Evert left us to go back to the main hall.

I shrugged, “Must be family heirlooms.”

“Well, I imagine there’s also a safe hidden somewhere with money or deeds, or even their papers proving nobility. We’ll take shifts so if you wanna relax, I’ll look around for a bit.”

“Your guard shall do just that,” I stuck out my tongue causing Arcavato to roll his eyes. Luckily, there was a sheeted couch that was nearby. Setting my tools aside, I flopped down and closed my eyes for a while. The only sound was Arcavato mumbling to himself as he took note of our surroundings.

Only by virtue of being wakened did I realize I’d fallen asleep. Orange streaks across Arcavato’s face told me how late into the evening it was. He explained there was a bedroom across the hall he’d listen for intruders from while he rested. I nodded, setting about the dull room.

For a time I used Heartbreaker to pick off imaginary targets, never actually firing a shot. Then, I explored the room. Much of the furniture was, in fact, well-made antiques. They probably had sentimental value as much as actual. So, as the dark settled in, I found a corner that offered a view without exposing myself or my tools.

With nothing to think on, my mind started to drift. Part of me wished for Evert. His strong fingers and rugged jaw. I imagined what his worn lips would feel like on my own. Watching that broad chest expand. His hungry palms cupping my breasts. I’d fill both of them and he’d squeeze with measured strength. Enough to leave me helpless but not enough to harm me, much.

My pale skin would redden as he held me down so easily. His ashen skin clinging as he’d finish stripping me. Then, he’d reach down and offer me a gaze at the tool of my deeply wanted destruction. It would be thick, veiny and I’d feel its intense head as he pulled to his manhood.

As the huge head would pass my lips, I’d be thankful. He couldn’t hear how hard I’d moan.

My muffled cries would worsen. Delicate, skilled fingertips would part my thighs. Turning my head, I’d see the black hair and silver eyes of Eos between my legs. Her expert, long tongue teasing my swollen pussy further open.

They’d push me into bliss. Eos fingers mixing with her tongue as Evert pinched my nipples and pulled on my chest. Their mixed cruelties only making me buck and writhe. My fingers reaching into my pussy as my hips bucked harder and harder. Then, I felt Evert’s cock erupt in my mouth. Try as I might, his thick seed flooded me. Excess spilled on my chest.

Eos’s silver eyes would watch me as she licked him back to hardness. I’d watch in bliss as she guided him into my primed cunt, stretching me so hard. Then, she would kiss and drink the cum from my mouth. All as I writhed as his helpless toy. Such strength breaking me open on his thickness.

His speed would increase. His head plunging into my innermost depths. That’s when I’d feel a flood of intense heat inside. My spasming core milking the gentleman for all I could. His grip on my ample ass dragging and grinding me to force every drop into me. His fingers teasing my ass as I lay atop him in bliss.

My eyes fluttered open letting me notice Arcavato was standing over me. My sexual haze breaking instantly as I realized I was seated with my legs splayed and ample juice coating my thighs. I blushed, pulling my pants up and shirt back down. My masturbatory aftershocks broken by embarrassment. I snarled, “How long were you there?”

“Not long.”

My cheeks burned in shame. Turning away I muttered, “I’m sorry.”

“No problem. Here, Evert brought us some food from the party.”

His name made my core quiver in remembering my fantasy. Still, I managed to take a sausage from the platter. Its spiced meat made me realize how hungry my playing had made me. I tried to hide my shame asking, “Isn’t this normally the part where you’d turn on the charm to try and get into my pants?”

“Do you really want me to do that?” Arcavato asked, taking some cheese and sitting next to me to eat. He rested the plate on his lap.

I shook my head slowly as I began licking my fingers clean, “No, in truth. I just don’t feel attracted to you. It’d be like trying to sleep with my brother, you know?”

“Pretty much how I feel,” Arcavato began crunching on some green veggie. He chuckled, “Though, I’m curious who you were thinking about.”

Determined not to prove him right about Evert I admitted, “Eos.”

“She really left a strong impression on you, didn’t she? You only met her that night, didn’t you?”

“No, I met her once before that night and I’ve met her three times since then. She’s interesting.”

"That I can agree with. I didn’t know.”

“She asked me not to tell you.”

“Of course she would. I won’t pry but it’s been weeks so it’s not a regular thing with you two I take it?”

“I wish it was,” I blushed, thinking back to her passionate embraces. Taking a piece of bread I asked, “Have you seen her at all?”

“Not since that night. So you have my jealousy, she’s quite a lover.”

“Yeah, she really enjoyed you, I could tell.”

“Wait, you saw us?”

“Pretty much the whole thing. The bitch left me to watch you in case you tried something funny.”

Before our awkward conversation could move further along, the door to the room burst open. Enthralled in each other’s arms were two figures. Their lips loudly smacking as they tumbled into the room in a lustful dance. Their hands groping wildly.

The woman was a Drow servant. Her simple, gray uniform common among those who took care of the menial labor. The man was masked. His entire outfit bedecked in purple stripes and his mask had crimson lines across it. Between gasps and desperate kisses, the woman pleaded, “Please, no more. The master is getting suspicious! I can’t lend you any more money.”

“Please, my dear. Just a little to float me till I can capture my quarry.”

“So much for needing to investigate,” grumped Arcavato. Pulling my weapon up I followed his lead.

 

Arcavato coughed and walked out in front of the couple with his arms spread, “I’m sorry to bother you both during such a tender moment…”

The masked man’s eyes widened. He knew he’d been caught. Pushing the serving woman to the floor he dashed off. My pants chaffed a bit as I poured into a run. Arcavato charged ahead. We all heard a crash out into the crowded party hall. A new forest of skirts and legs lay before me.

Aiming Heartbreaker skyward, I fired. The sudden ringing and panic cleared my path. The sound had caused the thief to topple over a table of foodstuffs. Reaching the doorway, the thief was deftly dodging the guards. However, the estate had only one entrance. Taking aim, I slowed my breathing and focused.

The moment came and I squeezed the trigger. My second shot rang out.

Even in the dark, I could see I’d hit him. Only in the arm but it was enough to let Arcavato catch up. I wasn’t far behind, by the time I’d finished loading Heartbreaker once more, Arcavato had the upper hand when I arrived. However, that was lost as I heard a distant ringing.

Then, the loud tone of the bells on the walls rung out. Followed by smaller bells nearby. I heard the thief announce fearfully, “Devils are inside the city. They’re coming this way.”

 

Published 
Written by Ephemeral_One
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments