Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Tentacles of Tarantas

"An explorer finds a new life form on a distant planet."

46
26 Comments 26
10.0k Views 10.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Author's Notes

"This could be the first of an ongoing series, depending on the readers' response to the story. Please let me know if you like it, and what other extra-terrestrial sex activities you would like to be included."

Kendra lay back on her bed naked, legs apart and head back.

"Vibe number three," she stated, "full power, variation four, five minutes."

A servo-arm came out of the cabin ceiling, a vibe attached to the free end, and slid smoothly into Kendra's open pussy, rotating and pumping in and out of her. She grasped the sheet as her arousal grew, her lower body arching up towards the vibe, needing it deeper, harder, faster. Then she was coming, her breath coming in gasps, and her love juices seeping out onto the waterproof fabric that she was lying on. As the five minutes came to an end, the servo-arm withdrew. Kendra sat up.

"Thank you, D4," she intoned, "I needed that."

"Thanks are not necessary, Kendra," a disembodied voice stated, "I am here to serve you in whatever way is requested."

It was several hours later, and Kendra sat naked at the console, watching the readings on the screen. As the ship's temperature was set to a comfortable level, Kendra always preferred being naked whilst on board. Being the ship's only occupant meant she did not need to bother with out-dated concepts of modesty. The ship made planet-fall in a broad clearing.

"Landing complete," came the voice from the ship's computer, "Earth approximate atmosphere, temperature around twenty Centigrade, no sign of civilisation, no radio or electrical signatures, Earth Primitive environment."

Kendra slipped into the one-piece plasticine jumpsuit, closing the magnetic strip that ran from crotch to neck.

"Any life-signs, D4?" she queried.

"Negative," was the reply, "or at least none that fit known parameters."

"Looks like it is time for me to take a look then," Kendra stated, "keep the voice link open."

"Remember you have signed the disclaimer contract," warned the computer, "anything that happens to you has a zero culpability clause. You have accepted any and all risks with no avenue of complaint."

"I know that, D4," Kendra acknowledged, "and you give me the same warning every time we land."

"It is required by the Company," D4 told her, "standard format."

"I know, I know," sighed Kendra, "so if I get killed, maimed or ravished, it is accepted that I knew the risks and agreed with anything and everything that may happen."

"That is correct," confirmed D4, "no computer would be so stupid as to agree to that."

"Which is why humans have to carry out these long-range explorations," countered Kendra, "we need more planets to colonise, or they will have to impose birth restrictions again, and that proved unworkable last time."

"Well, at least try to stay out of trouble," D4 insisted, "having expended time and effort into making you into an acceptable companion, I do not wish to have to go to the trouble of training another human."

"Thanks, you are all heart," countered Kendra, "if you are not careful, you will start growing fond of me."

She left the ship, scanning the surrounding area, and setting her compass-lock onto the ship, ensuring she would be able to find her way back, no matter how convoluted a route she took. The surrounding area seemed to be forest growth, trees and vines prolific. She routinely took samples as she made her way through the foliage. 

Scurrying sounds told her there was some kind of life, although no indication of if it would prove dangerous. Sticky secretions from some trees smeared her jump-suit, and small holes began to appear in the fabric. She took a sample of the icky goo, and transmitted the readings to her ship.

"Caustic solution detected," came D4's 'voice', "harmless to human skin but it appears to react with the chemical composition of your jumpsuit."

"Just what I need," Kendra replied, sub-vocalising as always, even though the mental link with the ship negated such action, "another half hour of this and I will be stark naked."

"At least it will not harm you," D4 repeated, "and you have several spare jumpsuits on board."

Kendra sighed, and continued her exploration. One hand rested on the stunner at her waist, the other held a multi-spectrum scanner, seeking out any heat sources or life signs. At first, there was just the usual residual radiation of the forest, but then a major heat source started to show.

She headed in that direction, wondering how the scanner could show heat-source but no life signs. No recognised life signs, she amended, which might mean something nobody else had yet discovered or reported. More of those trees with the goo dripping on her suit.

Before long, the holes had grown and were joining up as the fabric disintegrated. Strange how it was not affecting the metal of her belt, or even her own skin and hair. Just the chemical elements of the jumpsuit. She noted the fact with D4. Eventually, the last of the jumpsuit parted company with her, and she was left naked apart from the belt.

At least she had somewhere to hang the scanner and stun gun, she thought wryly to herself. She came to a clearing. Trees with long hanging vines, and strange fruits. She took a sample of the fruit, scanning it to D4.

"Harmless to your terrestrial physiology," D4 informed her, "although strong traces of aphrodisiacal elements are detected."

"Hmm, could be a market for them," Kendra mused, "wonder how they taste?"

"Not recommended," warned D4, "results are inconclusive and may exceed normal parameters."

"Well, if I find myself turning nymphomaniac," laughed Kendra, "then the vibes in my room will get a good workout tonight."

She took a tentative bite at the fruit, enjoying the sweet juices that flooded her mouth.

"Pretty good," murmured Kendra, "got to take some back with me to the ship."

She looked around, noting the few landmarks so she could pick up some of the fruits later. Finishing the one she had tasted, she skirted round the edge of the clearing, carefully scanning the area. By now she was feeling warm and fidgety.

"Hormonal levels are increasing," warned D4, "is sexual arousal occurring?"

"Not to me," Kendra responded, "but I admit I am feeling hot and horny."

"You were warned about the fruit," D4 told her smugly, "suggest return to the ship until effects wear off."

"No, I am fine," insisted Kendra, "continuing with reconnaissance."

She stepped into the undergrowth, brushing against one of the larger trees. As her body made contact with the tree, long vines suddenly moved, flailing wildly before wrapping themselves around her arms.

"You are ours," came a 'voice' in her mind.

Kendra realised that the creature was somehow linking into her mind-link with the ship.

'Who or what are you?' she thought, 'and what do you want with me?'

"We are this. Some call us Tarantas, the living forest," came the reply, "as for what we want with you, we live off the emotional responses of those who come too close to us."

'What kind of emotional responses?' Kendra thought, 'and why me?'

"The creatures of this region have learned to avoid us," was the reply, "so we have not fed for ages. We give the fruit to increase the responses of our food suppliers. Sexual arousal is the greatest of all emotions for our needs."

The pressure of the vines on her arms increased as she was lifted from the ground. Other vines wrapped themselves around her legs, pulling them apart. Kendra noticed some of the vines were more like tentacles, with suckers along one edge, others like long flexible vibrators with bulbous heads.

Rather than becoming afraid, Kendra found herself aroused, eager to have her body invaded by the creature. Probably the effects of the fruit, she thought dispassionately. Suckers on some vines attached themselves to her rigid nipples, and she moaned softly as suction was applied.

A vine slightly thicker than the others slid smoothly into her tight butt-hole, and another probed the entrance to her already wet snatch.

'God, how long had it been since her last really good fuck?' Kendra thought, 'I really need this'.

Her outer lips parted as the thick bulbous vine slid into her, and a long thin sucker-vine attached itself to her erect clit, and then she was being moved up and down, each movement impaling her totally on the invading vines. She was totally helpless, held rigidly by the creature, and was unable to stop herself from coming, even if she had wanted to.

The love juices flooded from her, and the double fucking continued, Kendra screaming and writhing wildly as climax followed climax. She was coming over and over, squirting as she came again and again until she passed out, the vines still fucking her until she was no longer able to respond, other than with feeble twitches of her overworked pussy.

She awoke lying on the ground, arms and legs splayed wide and a delicious twitching deep inside her sated slit. Mmm, she had needed that. She managed to stand, her legs still shaky.

She reached out a hand, steadying herself against the tree. Instantly, she was engulfed once more by the vines.

"You have recovered already," came the voice, "it is rare for our food suppliers to be available again so soon."

Even without the aphrodisiac effects of the fruit, Kendra was still overcome with a feeling of incredible arousal. Maybe the thing was generating it, she surmised. Whatever the cause, she happily rested in the creature's grip while the vines again double-fucked her, with Kendra writhing and screaming with pleasure.

Was it her imagination, or were the vines thicker this time?  She bucked and squirmed as she was treated to climax after climax, with no respite between each.

She came uncontrollably, an endless series of climaxes until she was squirting helplessly before she eventually passed out.

She woke after a short while, pussy still twitching. After a few moments, she was able to walk, and headed back to the ship, remembering to pick up a few of the fruits to take back with her.

Once back in the ship, she had D4 carry out a medical scan on her.

"All signs negative," D4 announced, "nil infection, no signs of any physical damage."

"So all good then," smiled Kendra, "prepare a meal, D4, menu 6, I will eat after a sonic shower."

Kendra sat relaxing later that night, rested, fed and with a decent quantity of wine inside her. She idly picked up one of the strange fruits that she had collected on the planet. D4 had pronounced it safe, allowing for the aphrodisiac qualities already experienced by Kendra, and samples were already sealed safely for scientists on Earth to examine and then grow the fruit on Earth if it was possible.

After a few slices of the sweet fruit, Kendra again felt the squirmy, horny feeling come over her. A sudden thought came to her, and she went over to the bed.

"D4, new programme, code it as programme K7," she ordered, "servo-arms to secure me to the bed, spread high and wide, vibes three and five to be used in my front and rear entrances. Suction cups to nipples and clitoris. variable power, random variations of speed and pulsations. Understood?"

"Of course," D4 responded, "a simple operation. Any further instructions?"

"Yes, programme to run for twenty minutes," Kendra added, "ignore any and all other orders from me until the time limit is reached, including any commands from me for you to stop or end programme. Only interrupt programme if ship is in imminent danger or if I give the emergency over-ride code-word."

"Order acknowledged," D4 confirmed, "no release until time limit is reached, programme starting in five... four... three... two... one."

As the flexi-steel servo-arms held her immobile, arms and legs pulled wide, the two vibes slid into her slit and her tight bum-hole and her nipples and love button were sucked by the other arms. Kendra gave herself up to the feeling of helplessness and waited for the vibes to start forcing her to climax after climax. The journey home looked like being a lot of fun.

SluttyHonraTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SluttyHonraTS

Published 
Written by marie5555
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments