Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unsealed

"Bi-curious girl in pandemic lockdown finds a magical escape—in more ways than one."

17
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read

It had finally warmed up. Winter’s tail had hung on with a tenacious grip all through April, and only finally surrendered to spring two weeks into May. Under normal circumstances, the odd weather would have gotten quite a bit of play in the news. It was barely a blip on the radar with a pandemic and a worldwide lock-down taking up every second.

Stephanie had been awake for about a half-hour, and much like winter, had only surrendered to the day when she couldn’t force herself back to sleep. She peeled back the covers from her nude body, slipped out of bed, and resigned herself to another day of shelter in place.

When she opened her drawer, she sighed as she looked down at the single pair of comfortable, well-fitting, pink panties that remained amidst all the others. She had exactly eight remaining, and a week into lock-down, one had developed a slight tear just below the waistband. It didn’t diminish their comfort, but every time she touched it, the thought of it irritated her. That tiny rip felt like a betrayal by one of the few comforts she had in her isolation.

She momentarily considered opting for an only slightly less comfortable pair, but shook her head and pulled the folded cotton square out of the drawer. The time would come when that rip would open enough to warrant discarding them, but it wasn’t today.

When she unfolded them, her brow furrowed. There was no rip. She must have somehow worn the ripped pair earlier in the week without noticing. As impossible as that seemed, it was the only reasonable explanation. Buoyed by the small gift, she slipped them on, brushed her teeth, golden blonde hair, and then finished dressing for the day.

After putting a load of laundry in the washer, she picked up her tablet and headed for the back door. Ever since her job had been deemed nonessential, she was a full-time self-published fantasy/romance author. The money she made was negligible, but at least it was something to supplement her state unemployment once the federal stimulus expired. She didn’t anticipate going back to work any time soon.

She knew she was fortunate as she opened the back door to a beautiful, warm, spring morning. Her uncle owned the house where she lived, so she didn’t have to worry about an eviction for unpaid rent. She was reasonably secure, where so many weren’t. It didn’t stop the nagging feeling that writing felt like a job now, rather than a welcome diversion. The bright sunlight and musical tinkling of her fairy-themed wind chime weren’t enough to lessen that feeling of drudgery.

Nevertheless, she sat down, adjusted the chair so there was no glare on her screen, and started to write.

Fifteen minutes and dozens of deleted lines later, she sat the tablet in her lap face down and dropped her head into her hand. She simply couldn’t conjure up the once familiar, magical feeling within herself. Without that, her words on the page felt empty. She didn’t even bother thinking about opening one of her romance manuscripts, because that magic was even more dead within her.

One too many horrible dates and failed relationships had put her off from even trying. Despite that, she’d taken a few tentative steps down the road anyway with her new coworker Macy. Macy was openly bisexual, and Stephanie had felt an almost instant kinship – and attraction – to the pretty brunette. Stephanie had harbored feelings of same-sex attraction for as long as she understood what attraction was, but she’d never acted upon it.

They had started trading mildly flirtatious looks and conversation just before the pandemic hit, and the restaurant closed down. It felt like the universe once again teasing her, and then snatching away any chance of romance. The two still sent texts to each other once in a while, but without the immediate, daily interaction, Stephanie hesitated. Over the weeks of isolation, she began to wonder if she’d misinterpreted the signs from Macy she had thought were attraction, and couldn’t bring herself to take a risk.

Stephanie stood, sat her tablet down in the chair, and then walked out into the back yard. She only kept a small section of it mowed, letting nature and the small woodlet behind the house take over everywhere else. The grass was flush with moisture, and the loam soft beneath her bare feet. Though there was plenty of natural inspiration along the way, she had a specific destination in mind.

In the shade of a large pecan tree, several mushrooms had sprouted the previous week. She assumed they were morels from the deeply ridged caps, but they were an unusual pink color. They formed a circle about a foot and a half across, and had immediately put Stephanie in mind of a fairy circle. Discovering them had briefly reawakened the magic within her, allowing her to start the story she’d just been struggling with on her tablet. She had even recited an old poem she’d read that was supposed to open the pathway to the fairy world. The childlike joy that had washed over her that day was what she was hoping to recapture.

It wasn’t working.

The long, seemingly unending days that she could barely keep track of were crushing her spirit. She stared down at the ring that she’d found so full of magic the week before and sighed. Unable to find her muse, she knew that she was only going to grow even more stir-crazy as the days of quarantine dragged on and on.

Stephanie sneezed and stepped back when something tickled her nose. She noticed an odd sparkling in the air, as though someone was raining down glitter upon her. When she looked up into the tree, she couldn’t believe her eyes. Someone was sprinkling her with glitter. That someone was a willowy, female figure only six inches tall.

A giggle sounded from near the ground, and Stephanie looked down to see there were two more of the tiny creatures there. Both of the miniature women waved up to her. A moment later, the third stepped out of a root as though it were nothing more than a bank of fog, and joined the pair there. They were all dressed in brown dresses of an archaic style, and wearing curly-toed shoes of the same hue. Each had curly, brunette hair done up in whimsical styles.

“Hello. I’m Prinna,” the one in the middle said. The voice was as much in Stephanie’s head as it was audible.

“I’m Fern,” said another.

“I’m Misha,” said the one who had been raining glitter.

“Hi, I’m Stephanie,” she said as she knelt down to see them better. She knew she should have been on the verge of panic from the supernatural encounter and thought, Why am I not freaking out right now?

“The fairy dust,” Prinna answered the unspoken question. “We borrowed some so you could see us. It also takes away fear.”

Stephanie looked over the three miniature women, and felt a stirring within her. The three were beautiful, with curves that were enhanced as much as they were hidden by the clothing they wore. The dresses had to be made of something like silk to cling to the creatures the way they did.

The longer she looked at them, the less their tiny size seemed to matter. She could see smaller details, almost as though they were full-sized or she had telescopic vision. Much like their voices, this seemed to be in her head, rather than an enhancement of her normal senses. Prinna was particularly attractive, because her pixie-like features very much reminded Stephanie of Macy.

“What are you?” she asked, and then immediately blushed. Apparently removing fear also removed fear of asking a rude question.

Prinna giggled. “Humans call us brownies. We help nice people like you. You let nature return here, and we are grateful. It allows us to visit your world through the fairy ring.”

“It actually is a fairy ring,” Stephanie said in a voice tinged with wonder.

Prinna nodded. “You accepted its magic, and unsealed it with the old words.”

“The old words? You mean that rhyming poem? That’s real magic?”

“Mmm hmm,” Prinna answered. “The portals to your world are so few now. We have missed visiting and helping.”

“Helping with what?” Stephanie asked. Then a thought occurred to her. “Did you fix my panties?”

All three brownies nodded and giggled in response. “We stitched them with fairy silk.”

“And found some things you’d misplaced,” Fern added.

Misha chimed in, “And fixed the threshold on the back door.”

It all made sense as the brownies revealed the aid they provided. They were all little things, but little things that added up to make her life just a tiny bit better over the last week.

“There’s something else we’d like to help you with,” Prinna said.

The other two brownies giggled.

Prinna continued, “Unburdened by fear, you can be who you are.”

With that, Prinna grasped the hem of her dress and tugged it upward to wriggle out of it. The other two brownies followed suit. Their every move was so graceful that it would have made a ballet dancer jealous.

In her psychically enhanced vision, Stephanie could see every detail. The three tiny women’s breasts were small, but perfectly shaped and firm. The globes looked far larger than they were on the brownies’ slight frames. No navels graced their flat stomachs, and not a single hair adorned their mounds. Their legs were long, and beautiful. Their brown eyes were filled with a mingling of desire and joy.

For the first time in her life, Stephanie welcomed her attraction without fear, shame, or inhibition.

Prinna stepped forward, looking up into Stephanie’s eyes and asked, “Do you wish to feel what you’ve longed for in the silence of your heart?”

The answer emerged in a husky whisper, “Yes.”

Misha giggled, turned around, and bent over to reveal an exquisite little dimpled bottom. The brownie reached into a pocket of her dress, and withdrew it holding a fistful of sparkling glitter. She tossed it into the air with a giggle and a flourish. The twinkling fairy dust settled on Prinna, who sank to her knees.

A moment later, Stephanie gasped as the brownie grew from the touch of the magic, until she was looking Prinna in her incredible brown eyes. Those eyes were filled with unfettered desire – until they drifted closed as the brownie leaned in for a kiss.

Stephanie had often daydreamed about what it would be like to kiss another girl, even as she feared she would be awkward and ruin the moment. When their lips met, she knew that she had worried over nothing. Their kiss was electric. It felt natural – right – and she tasted oh so sweet.

Their hands roamed over each other as their tongues intertwined. They both moaned into the kiss, and Stephanie’s already fast-beating heart raced even faster when Prinna’s fingers slipped beneath the tail of her top and began to slide it upward.

Their lips parted in unspoken concert once Stephanie’s top was bunched up above her breasts. She lifted her arms, allowing the brownie to pull it over her head. Before her top even drifted from Prinna’s fingers to the grass below, Stephanie was reaching behind her back to pop the clasp of her bra.

Prinna slipped first the right, and then the left strap off Stephanie’s shoulders. The brownie drew in a gasp that she punctuated with a whimper as she pulled the bra down Stephanie’s outstretched arms, baring her breasts to the brilliant sunlight. Stephanie blushed when she heard the coos of the other two brownies, whom she’d nearly forgotten were there.

Her bra found a home in the grass next to her top, and then she was tasting Prinna’s lips once more. The brownie leaned forward as they kissed, slowly guiding Stephanie to recline. The tall grass depressed beneath her bare back – feeling impossibly soft and inviting – until she fully settled into nature’s bed.

The brownie hovered above her, with her arms bent just enough for their breasts to touch as they kissed. The soft caress both assuaged and deepened the ache in the stiff nubs capping Stephanie’s breasts. Prinna straightened her arms, pulling away from Stephanie’s lips. Playful mischief and desire both twinkled in her brown eyes as her elbows bent, and her lips moved to Stephanie’s neck.

Stephanie writhed in the grass as the brownie kissed and softly suckled her neck. Her hips lifted, pressing her aching need against Prinna’s leg. The brownie’s lips returned to Stephanie’s for a blissful moment of relief, and then darted to the opposite side of her neck.

Whimpers tumbled from Stephanie’s lips from the brownie’s ministrations, growing louder as the kisses moved lower. Her back arched of its own accord when Prinna kissed the swell of her right breast, pressing the globe against the brownie’s lips. Prinna moaned and quickly lifted a leg, straddling Stephanie’s body. Back in control, she kissed each breast in turn before loosing her tongue on the stiff nubs that surmounted them.

The brownie kissed, licked, and suckled, building a fire of need in Stephanie the likes of which she hadn’t felt in a very long time. It wasn’t long before that heat overwhelmed her, and she whimpered, “Please.”

Prinna let the nipple between her lips slip free, and then straightened over her knees. She scooted back, letting her fingertips glide over Stephanie’s abdomen, which caused the blonde beneath her to shiver. That shiver became a quake when the brownie’s fingers slipped beneath the waistband of Stephanie’s shorts.

They moved in perfect concert, allowing Prinna to slide Stephanie’s shorts and recently stitched panties down her legs. The brownie slipped the right foot free before the left, gently guiding Stephanie’s legs apart as she finally bared her fully to the spring morning.

“Your garden is beautiful,” Prinna said as she combed her fingers through the dark blonde curls on Stephanie’s mound. She giggled, and then said, “And I love to explore.”

Stephanie’s heart pattered as the brownie slid her knees back. Prinna lowered herself into the V of Stephanie’s legs, maintaining eye contact until the very last second. Stephanie gasped and the brownie let out a deep, sonorous moan as her tongue slicked back the hair framing Stephanie’s sex.

It was finally happening. After so long fantasizing about it, a beautiful woman was nestled between Stephanie’s thighs, softly tonguing her folds. She looked stunning with her hair fluttering in the breeze, and her butt wiggling back and forth. It was so different from when a man went down on her. The brownie explored her – savored her. Even a man who took his time had always given her the impression of impatience. The goal was to make her come, so he could get his. There was nothing of that in Prinna’s flickering tongue.

Sensual_Lover
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sensual_Lover

“Oh yes. Oh yes,” Stephanie heard herself say as chills shot all through her.

“So sweet,” Prinna responded, her tongue pausing only long enough to utter the words.

Small hands caressed her breasts from either side, and Fern asked, “May we?”

“Mmm-hmm,” Stephanie hummed – the sound jumping in pitch when Prinna’s tongue swirled over her clit.

The two brownies giggled and began to climb. Their hands and feet stuck to her skin as if magnetic, and caused a curious – but not uncomfortable – tickle where they touched. Prinna’s lips closing over her clit and sucking for a second caused Stephanie’s eyes to roll up in her head. By the time she recovered from the jolt of pleasure, Fern and Misha were atop her, forming their small bodies around the curve of her breasts.

The tickle she’d felt as the brownies climbed and the magical stickiness wasn’t limited to their hands. It provided a novel and exhilarating sensation where Fern and Misha’s bodies caressed her breasts. She could feel their breasts rubbing against hers, the warm, wet heat of their pussies, and certainly their small hands gliding over the taut skin.

Her eyes once again rolled up in her head when two tiny tongues began to flicker over her nipples.

A knowing, chuckling moan accompanied Prinna’s tongue going into a brief flurry over Stephanie’s clit. The brownie then suckled the swollen bud again with just the right amount of pressure. Stephanie quivered from the waves of pleasure coursing through her, and the two brownies tantalizing her breasts rode out the quake that caused without missing a beat.

Prinna pulled away, but even the caress of her warm breath set off tingles through Stephanie’s sex. The brownie’s firm ass sank toward the ground, and Prinna turned to rest her weight on her hip. Stephanie whimpered when Prinna wetted her fingers, and slowly slipped them inside.

Stephanie writhed when the brownie’s fingers unerringly found the special spot along the top of her canal and caressed it. She yelped when Prinna’s tongue resumed its darting dance over her folds.

The warm pressure behind Stephanie’s mound swelled, and she voiced her pleasure in small sounds that continually tumbled from her lips. It was like nothing she’d ever imagined. Sensation flooded her body – to her every pore – but it carried none of the urgency she was used to.

Stephanie shifted her gaze from Prinna’s smiling eyes between her legs to Misha when the brownie began to climb. She was far lighter than she looked, but her weight fully resting on Stephanie’s breast added a thrilling squeeze to the array of sensations she was experiencing.

Misha bit her lower lip as she rocked her hips, grinding her pussy against Stephanie’s stiff nipple and flicking the small bud as well. The light of decision appeared in her eyes, and she rose up above the turgid point. A moment later her eyes rolled up in her head and she groaned as she sank down and filled her pussy full.

Stephanie let out an astonished whimper as the brownie rode her nipple. The feeling of Misha’s warm canal enveloping her nipple gave Stephanie a keen insight into what it must feel like for a man to slide inside her. The brownie’s animalistic growls from being filled to her limits made the feeling all the more enticing.

Prinna let out a chuckling moan from between Stephanie’s legs.

Fern was quick to follow the other brownie’s lead, and filled herself with Stephanie’s other nipple. They bounced and rocked atop her breasts with reckless abandon and sounds of fierce pleasure.

Stephanie yelped when Prinna added a third, probing finger and her tongue went into a frenzy.

What started as twitches soon evolved into jerks, and then bucks as Stephanie’s pleasure mounted. Prinna’s oh-so-talented lips and tongue were expertly teasing her toward the point of no return. The brownie’s fingers probed and rubbed with equal skill. The tickle of the skin-to-skin contact from the magically sticky brownies riding her breasts increased to something akin to a vibration. The same phenomenon tantalized her nipples from the brownie’s slippery walls.

Prinna let out a gleeful moan, and locked her lips over Stephanie’s clit.

Stephanie cried out in primal bliss and writhed in the grass. Her fingers clawed into the sun-warmed soil. She ascended higher, and higher, always feeling as if she was moments from release, but never quite there. Rather than feeling like torture, it inspired a childish glee that only enhanced her ecstasy.

Her orgasm claimed her not with a bang, but with a ripple of pure perfection that radiated out to her extremities and then rebounded, only to start the cycle again.

Both brownies impaled upon her nipples wailed in beautiful agony at almost the same time. Their cries mingled with Stephanie’s, which echoed back from the nearby trees – loud and unashamed. Prinna kept the throbbing center of Stephanie’s pleasure tightly between her lips, riding out the storm with muffled giggles.

Wave after wave of euphoria rippled through Stephanie’s body, keeping her on the needle’s point of rapture. By the time her orgasm began to fitfully ebb, she was light in the head and seeing a myriad of dancing lights holding back a creeping blackness at the edge of her vision.

She had no idea how long it was before she settled into the aftershocks of her climax, and her senses returned. She was gasping for breath, and still twitching from the acute, lingering remnants of her orgasm. Fern and Misha were sprawled between her breasts, which were decorated with slick and glistening trails of the brownies’ nectar. Prinna lay with her head resting on Stephanie’s thigh, wearing a satisfied smile.

“Oh my god,” Stephanie whispered in a breathless voice, and then shuddered as another aftershock ripped through her.

Prinna kissed Stephanie’s thigh, and then sat up. She scooted nearer across the grass and said, “You taste so sweet.”

“You made me come so hard,” Stephanie said. When the two brownies nestled between her breasts moaned, she said, “All of you.” The pair let out spent giggles.

Prinna moved in for a kiss, and Stephanie tasted her wetness on the brownie’s lips. Men seemed to enjoy her tasting herself, so it was the one element of her dual sexuality she’d ever indulged before that day. It was so much more intimate and thrilling with the brownie. They kissed and caressed each other until Stephanie’s breathing regulated, at which point her ardor began to swell once more.

The brownie noticed. She pulled away after an especially strong kiss, and shifted her lips to Stephanie’s pussy-slick nipples. The other two brownies cried out in playful alarm when Stephanie’s back arched, rolling them about. Prinna licked and sucked with hungry moans, cleaning up every drop of the other two brownies’ wetness.

Prinna licked her lips when she finished, and asked, “Will you taste me?”

Stephanie felt not a hint of fear as she responded, “Yes. Please.”

Prinna giggled, and cupped her hands, allowing the other two brownies to climb in. She deposited Misha and Fern off to one side, and then sensually reclined in the grass. Stephanie sat up even as Prinna lay down.

The brownie spread her legs wide in invitation. The parting of her nether lips glinted with wetness. Prinna said, “You know what gives you pleasure. Do it for me. Please.”

Stephanie’s heart raced as she leaned forward and steadied herself on her hands between the brownie’s legs. As her elbows bent, the first hints of Prinna’s arousal tickled her nose. It was an intriguing mixture of sandalwood, musk, and just a hint of honeysuckle. The scent grew even stronger and more intoxicating as Stephanie kissed the brownie’s thighs – first one, then the other. Each kiss moved a little closer to Prinna’s pink petals, and drew out louder moans of anticipation from the brownie.

She let out a needy whimper as her tongue dipped into Prinna’s folds, and tasted another woman for the first time. A second whimper – one of surprise – arose as the brownie’s nectar coated her tongue. It was everything she’d fantasized about, and more. The familiar tang she knew from her own juices had a touch of sweet, fruity flavor as well. Stephanie lapped up the brownie’s abundant wetness to the sound of an aroused giggle from Prinna.

“Yes, taste me,” Prinna said, and then giggled again. “Feels so good.”

The encouragement made Stephanie’s spirit soar. She turned her head to the side, allowing her to slip her tongue into Prinna’s canal. A powerful shiver ran through her as she slathered her tongue over the brownie’s walls, drinking up the thicker, and even more flavorful juices. She moaned into Prinna’s folds, wondering how she’d denied herself this rapture for so long.

Stephanie could feel the brownie’s need as keenly as if it was her own, and traced her tongue upward. She heard Prinna gasp in anticipation just before her tongue reached the swollen bud of the brownie’s clit peeking out from beneath its protective hood. Prinna’s breath emerged as a squeal when Stephanie’s tongue swirled over the center of her pleasure. When Stephanie lifted her eyes, she could see the delight in the brownie’s features. She also saw Misha and Fern climbing toward the soft mounds of Prinna’s breasts.

The brownie writhed, giggled, and cooed from every swipe of Stephanie’s tongue. Her folds twitched from the contractions of her intimate muscles, prompting Stephanie to turn onto one hip as Prinna had. The brownie groaned when Stephanie’s fingers slipped into her velvety embrace.

Feeling more confident than she would have ever imagined, Stephanie licked, sucked, and pumped her fingers into Prinna’s clinging canal. She savored the taste and the texture of the brownie’s folds beneath her tongue. There was an intimate, almost psychic connection between them. Stephanie could tell from the brownie’s movements and steady stream of pleasure-filled sounds exactly when Prinna needed more, and when to let her simmer. Whenever she looked up she could see the building ecstasy in Prinna’s face.

Misha and Fern had filled themselves with Prinna’s nipples and rode her breasts, adding their voices to the symphony. When their small bodies began to bounce more energetically, Stephanie increased her efforts – and her focus on Prinna’s clit.

Prinna yelped from the sudden assault and cried out, “Yes!” Her hips lifted, pressing her folds tight against Stephanie’s lips.

In response, Stephanie parted her lips and locked them over Prinna’s clit. She flicked the brownie’s button with a stiff tongue while sucking hard, drawing out a high-pitched growl that she matched.

“Yes! Yes! Don’t stop,” the brownie pleaded. “Just like that.”

Stephanie could feel Prinna’s thighs tensing. The brownie’s movements became jerky – uncoordinated. Her cries grew louder and sharper by the second. Knowing that she was bringing the brownie ever closer to orgasm was exhilarating in the extreme. She almost felt as if she was ascending her mountain as well – untouched.

Prinna lurched and screamed to the sky above as she came. The corners of Stephanie’s lips curled upward into a smile even as she continued to suck and lap the brownie’s bud. One after the other, Fern and Misha reached their peaks as well – tenaciously clinging to Prinna’s breasts while the brownie bucked in the throes of ecstasy.

Stephanie released Prinna’s clit to lap up the torrential flow of her bittersweet juices, but continued to tease the throbbing button with every lick. She only relented when the brownie’s whimpers took on a weak, pained tone, and she began to flinch away from Stephanie’s questing tongue.

Prinna’s features were tight with beautiful agony when Stephanie sat back on her heels. Misha and Fern were wavering where they sat impaled on Prinna’s breasts, looking much like the grass swaying in the breeze. Prinna’s eyes fluttered open, met Stephanie’s, and the brownie smiled. A moment later, she lurched and her eyes rolled up in her head as an aftershock ripped through her body.

Stephanie moved in beside Prinna, and kissed her shoulder. The brownie slipped a still trembling hand behind her head, and drew her into a deep, sensual kiss.

When their lips parted, Prinna shivered and let out a giggle. It was so infectious that Stephanie joined her.

“We still have a little fairy dust left,” Prinna said. “Just enough for you to visit our world and then return, if you would like.”

“Really?”

Prinna nodded. “Misha and Fern want to be with you. Will you come?”

“Yes,” Stephanie said without the slightest hesitation.

Prinna twitched her eyebrows and said, “And you will. We all will. Many, many times.” She giggled and pulled Stephanie to her lips once more.

“Ready?” Misha asked when Prinna and Stephanie’s lips parted.

Stephanie nodded.

Once again, a rain of glitter fell upon her, and Stephanie gasped as the world suddenly expanded in her eyes. She closed her eyes against the disconcerting sight, and when the odd sensation passed, she opened them again to find she was somewhere else.

Prinna sat atop a red mushroom with white spots, slowly kicking her beautiful legs. Behind her was an ancient-looking tree with a door-sized and distinctly vulva shaped opening at its base. Misha and Fern were quick to take her hands, drawing her toward the doorway. Prinna slid down from her perch as the three approached, and walked backwards, leading them all inside with her hands on the other two brownies’ taut bottoms.

****

Stephanie awakened with a moan and hugged her arms around herself. She might have thought the whole thing a dream if she didn’t remember every detail so vividly. She couldn’t even begin to count the number of orgasms she’d experienced and given on the brownies’ pink mushroom bed. Hours upon hours of ecstasy.

She sat up, feeling no shame in her nakedness, gathered her clothing, and returned to her chair. When she looked at the time on the tablet, she knew Prinna’s words were true. Only a couple of hours had passed since she left that chair in frustration, and much of that had been spent pleasing and being pleased by Prinna in the real world.

Inspired once more, she was about to sit – still nude – and finish the story she’d started. A message from Macy changed her mind.

The message read, “I’m going completely crazy. How about you? I haven’t been out of the house in three weeks. I need to get out and do something. Anything.”

Only hours before, she would have hesitated. With the seal of her long-denied desire broken, she had no qualms about replying, “I haven’t been out either. Want to come over?”

“On my way to my car,” Macy replied.

Stephanie typed, “I guess I should get dressed then. I’m sitting here naked.”

She and three invisible brownies all shivered and moaned when Macy responded, “Or...”

The four emojis that followed didn’t leave much to the imagination – a wink and two peaches separated by a splash.

Writing would have to wait.

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments